You ruined this game

I'm a 3 monthish in player meaning I'm the noob youre trying to cater to. Im a Red rank survivor and purple killer as I dont play it much but I'm not bad when I do. This game was awesome!! Killers were fun to play with and against. Then you nerfed ruin... every single game since is either a 3 minute slug fest against billy or a 3 minute gen rush (I do both). Completely non enjoyable at this point and obviously the uproar since the announcement of this nerf, there have been tons of complaints. Are there plans to fix this? If not as im a paying customer you should feel obligated to tell me not to waste any more money on this product.

Comments

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065854#Comment_1065854

    Yeah haven't been on PC for awhile it got lonely without my friends. I actually would probably have that issue but corrupt intervention is actually the best perk to use atm and if you understand where survivors spawn generally compared to where you start you can get a down before a gen even gets touched.

    Matchmaking is very bad atm been tracking my games and ive had like 65% red rank survivors in my matches

    Yea but unfortunately most red and purple survivors are not where they belong right now with the new rank reset. I’m not that good at killer and rank 6 and playing against the red ranks survivors, and I can tell most of survivors are potatoes. I know when a survivor is good. I consider myself a good survivor. When playing survivor my teammates go down super fast. When the killer chases me, gens get done and the killer gets looped for so long that the game ends. If the killer leaves me, he goes chases someone else and they go down in 20 seconds. Rank right now at red and purple don’t mean anything.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    The game has gotten noticeably worse since the Ruin nerf. As survivor, the queues are longer than ever. As killer, the gens fly absurdly fast. 2 kills like a major accomplishment and you have to play dirty for it.

    Man I feel it’s the other way around. My survivor life goes by absolutely fast if IM the one that gets caught. Because I know I’m only getting hooked once. that’s because yeah like you said, they’re playing dirty for it. I just feel like there should be some kind of penalty if killers stay within a certain distance of a hooked survivor so people can’t just be invisible waiting on the hooked survivor trying to bait people and play dirty . Just go do GEN control or something. I’ve seen demogorgons do this with portals. You don’t need to kill every survivor 😂

  • It’s not fun for the person hook camped . It’s boring

  • @Joshawoo71 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065913#Comment_1065913

    Corrupt is only for 2 minutes, sure you can get a few downs there an there but for how versatile survivors can be, the gen times and bad map design it's only gonna do so much. While pop regresses one gen its not enough for a wide spread gen rush. Thrilling Tremors is 16 seconds for a longer cooldown not really that much. Lastly if new ruin is slowing you down then your doing something wrong because it only regresses the gens faster if your not on it plus its a hex so idk what to tell you on that one.

    But you do realize getting those early hooks is how you win so you downing 2-3 people in the first 2 minutes is a win? And everyone used to complain that old ruin only lasted less than a minute but now 2 minutes isn't enough time for you? Alrighty then.

    Yeah but Pop is powerful for mid to late game so yes you lose gens but those last couple will be slowed down alot.

    Tremors is the worse of the bunch it needs a shorter cool down/no cool down.

    Certain killers force survivors off gens naturally so it actually does work well, and it also forces some survivors to not save someone on hook because there gen will go down so I'd say it still does a good job if you utilize it correctly.


    But then again I'm only one man I don't speak for the majority I'll keep understanding that the ruin change isn't a big deal and everyone else can do what they like.

  • @agutty1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065888#Comment_1065888

    Yea but unfortunately most red and purple survivors are not where they belong right now with the new rank reset. I’m not that good at killer and rank 6 and playing against the red ranks survivors, and I can tell most of survivors are potatoes. I know when a survivor is good. I consider myself a good survivor. When playing survivor my teammates go down super fast. When the killer chases me, gens get done and the killer gets looped for so long that the game ends. If the killer leaves me, he goes chases someone else and they go down in 20 seconds. Rank right now at red and purple don’t mean anything.

    I don't understand your point?

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065932#Comment_1065932

    But you do realize getting those early hooks is how you win so you downing 2-3 people in the first 2 minutes is a win? And everyone used to complain that old ruin only lasted less than a minute but now 2 minutes isn't enough time for you? Alrighty then.

    Yeah but Pop is powerful for mid to late game so yes you lose gens but those last couple will be slowed down alot.

    Tremors is the worse of the bunch it needs a shorter cool down/no cool down.

    Certain killers force survivors off gens naturally so it actually does work well, and it also forces some survivors to not save someone on hook because there gen will go down so I'd say it still does a good job if you utilize it correctly.

    But then again I'm only one man I don't speak for the majority I'll keep understanding that the ruin change isn't a big deal and everyone else can do what they like.

    Early game is important yes. But a perk or even a group of perks won't completely justify it considering the versatility of survivors and bad map design.

    Killers cant pressure gens and do their own objectives at the same time. As a killer you can't really multitask that way. Its either delay the inevitable or try to get kills. Some killers can have that slight pressure but most dont. With the ruin change there needs to be something to make the game fun for both sides without people optimizing the fun out of dbd. As far as it is with gen rushing and kill rushing (tunneling ) the games less fun overall.

  • @Joshawoo71 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065948#Comment_1065948

    Early game is important yes. But a perk or even a group of perks won't completely justify it considering the versatility of survivors and bad map design.

    Killers cant pressure gens and do their own objectives at the same time. As a killer you can't really multitask that way. Its either delay the inevitable or try to get kills. Some killers can have that slight pressure but most dont. With the ruin change there needs to be something to make the game fun for both sides without people optimizing the fun out of dbd. As far as it is with gen rushing and kill rushing (tunneling ) the games less fun overall.

    But old ruin used to justify it?

    Pressuring gens is how killers complete their objective cause you know that is where you usually will find survivors to kill.

    To be honest I must be lucky cause I haven't encountered 'gen rushing' before, most of my games end with more than 3 gens remaining.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065969#Comment_1065969

    But old ruin used to justify it?

    Pressuring gens is how killers complete their objective cause you know that is where you usually will find survivors to kill.

    To be honest I must be lucky cause I haven't encountered 'gen rushing' before, most of my games end with more than 3 gens remaining.

    What rank are you?

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065803#Comment_1065803

    im saying the combination of the killer being invisible without a heartbeat is excessive. I think Spine chill needs to provide an aura then not just highlight the perk when he looks in your direction so that way it can tell us where he’s coming from.

    You want a perk that notifies you of the killers exact location every time they get near?

    I play survivor mostly and this is just a broken idea. Even OoO requires you to be looking at each other I'm pretty sure.

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065885#Comment_1065885

    what about when killers do all the bad mannered stuff they do? Hook camping, leaving survivors in the dying state.... pshh please... tbagging at the exit gates. Poor you 😂

    Lmao. Where did you come from? Getting carried by 2nd chance perks and your red rank SWF group? "poor you" this is your thought mentality. "let me t bag after hitting the killer with a pallet. I'm just so much better than him" now you are just asking to get facecamped. Then survivors complain about being facecamped after being toxic and then saying at the end of the game chat "ez gg. Meaning get good scrub. You're trash." like no. Learn how NOT to be toxic. You are asking to be tunneled and facecamped because nobody wants to be bullied. Especially when matchmaking isn't 100% good. I would play on a new account, and 4 man against purple ranks while rank 17. So you're possibly bullying some low rank killer that basically decides if the game last more than 4 more months. Because if I join a community that toxic (like it basically is right now) I'd leave. I'd just go back to my normal CoD or something.

  • is something hindering me from being able to struggle on 2nd hook? Why is it an insta kill sometimes? That’s not fair at all 😔 I spend 2 hours loading to find a game with my buddy and I can’t even get a second chance? I mean, the killer is in your face almost immediately.... that’s really just not fun.

  • Sorry but this game seems like it wastes your time, there’s no penalty for Killers camping hooks nor does it allow you to have a retry somehow I’m not getting 2nd hook struggles. If that’s an ability or perk that I don’t know about that needs to be eliminated. That’s kinda deflating ....

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    Sorry but this game seems like it wastes your time, there’s no penalty for Killers camping hooks nor does it allow you to have a retry somehow I’m not getting 2nd hook struggles. If that’s an ability or perk that I don’t know about that needs to be eliminated. That’s kinda deflating ....

    If you aren't getting the ability to struggle you need to record that and send it to the devs cause that is most certainly a bug

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066023#Comment_1066023

    If you aren't getting the ability to struggle you need to record that and send it to the devs cause that is most certainly a bug

    Yeah I’m not... how do I send it to the devs? It’s been happening a lot to me lately and it might be the reason I’ve been finding killers to be kinda OP. 😂 I’m like dude I just spawned in and someone’s already in my face and now I can’t play because he’s camping me and ... is that the entity’s arms? Okay.... push A repeatedly... oh nope I’m dead immediately ... well... 5K bloodpoints onto the next game.... that’s some bs...

  • Like man come on you guys are gonna tell me killers aren’t OP if I’m only allowed to get hooked once and half the time I’m getting camped on or used as bait ? 😂 nonsense.. that’s dirty and why are they not at least penalized so it doesn’t feel as #########? 😞

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066025#Comment_1066025

    Yeah I’m not... how do I send it to the devs? It’s been happening a lot to me lately and it might be the reason I’ve been finding killers to be kinda OP. 😂 I’m like dude I just spawned in and someone’s already in my face and now I can’t play because he’s camping me and ... is that the entity’s arms? Okay.... push A repeatedly... oh nope I’m dead immediately ... well... 5K bloodpoints onto the next game.... that’s some bs...

    Yeah that sounds rough, if you can get a clip they do have a bug report section in the forum so if you post it their they should contact you about it

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    You sound privileged. Honestly, even if you guys only get one guy that should be enough, you’re not looking at it from a standpoint that survivors should be able to actually survive Without needing all 4 to do it. 4/5 people in each lobby don’t want to come in and get slain. 2nd hook insta kills is a thing. Invisibility is a thing. No heartbeat is a thing. Killers can be really efficient. Too efficient. It’s just not fun. Doctor running around making everyone go insane giving up their position because he just has to push a button unless someone’s running calm spirit? A perk that’s specific to ONE character? That’s ridiculous. More nerfs please . How do you think the average survivor that has to plan guinea pig feels playing decoy for the killer to die and get hook camped until 2nd stage hits and insta killed without being able to struggle? Then gets the boot with 5K bloodpoints to show for it. 😔 this is what I spent money on? Privileged killers complaining about not being able to slay all 4 every game? Gens should be done faster if killers are hook camping. Give em a speed boost. That’ll teach them. It’s ridiculous. Someone’s always bound to get caught at some point so why give them just 1 stage to wait out and then insta killed 2nd stage of sacrifice? Frustrating sometimes as a survivor. Really is

    But isn't it the entitled survivors that gets killers nerfed. Or perks nerfed? Entitlement can go both ways.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    That only happens if you are bad at downing survivors or if you don't run corrupt. I do both and more often than not I get two hooks before a gen gets done

    "A good killer shouldn't depend on corrupt just saying"

  • @Jholla31 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065661#Comment_1065661

    "A good killer shouldn't depend on corrupt just saying"

    You are correct you shouldn't, but complaining that you can't play now because your reliable ruin got changed is just wrong, there are other perks out there but sadly people can't handle change and are unwilling to adapt.

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065815#Comment_1065815

    spine chill should give you an aura of the killer not just activate. Seems kinda weak in my opinion.

    Maybe not aura reading, but possibly a survivor version of Killer Instinct

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    A good killer shouldn't depend on ruin just saying

    Unfortunately there arent enough of them to go around. Gen speed is a bit out of control even if you dont have to face too boxes and prove thyself.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065654#Comment_1065654

    Unfortunately there arent enough of them to go around. Gen speed is a bit out of control even if you dont have to face too boxes and prove thyself.

    Gen speed is not out of control. I mean, can anyone even do A generator when Doctor is hooking someone while hitting you with his shock blast from across the map causing you to fail skill checks? 😂 stupid... I’d rather just back out that’s just not even fun. I really believe doctor breaks the game. Oh.... defense is use calm spirit? 😂 soo.... you’re telling me all 4 survivors need to be jake? There need to be more ways than that. If I’m standing still why am I getting hit? Why am I penalized? Why is the range crazy on that? 😂

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    And this is why new players shouldn't be the focus of balance, wraith isn't op and the game is a lot easier to win as survivor, though not as tilted in favor of survivors when it first came out, it's definitely favoring them now. I get that you are new, but as soon as you said that a mid tier at best killer like wraith was op your argument is invalid in the eyes of players who actually know how to play the game, wraith isn't op i'd understand if you said spirit, but wraith... just no..

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065899#Comment_1065899

    You speak based on your experience probably playing against people that are squads of 4 that are organized. It just feels as though whilst playing alone it really does feel unbalanced as majority of Killers are really efficient. I mean, you aren’t taking into consideration the frustrations of getting one hit knocked and dealing with an apparent “bug” where you’re not allowed to struggle at all and it insta kills you. It’s just game over too swift sometimes and just because I don’t know how to loop a killer on any one map doesn’t mean it’s one and done for the player. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. The load times to find a game make it even worse.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    That only happens if you are bad at downing survivors or if you don't run corrupt. I do both and more often than not I get two hooks before a gen gets done

    A good killer shouldn’t rely on ruin but should rely on corrupt?

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066221#Comment_1066221

    You speak based on your experience probably playing against people that are squads of 4 that are organized. It just feels as though whilst playing alone it really does feel unbalanced as majority of Killers are really efficient. I mean, you aren’t taking into consideration the frustrations of getting one hit knocked and dealing with an apparent “bug” where you’re not allowed to struggle at all and it insta kills you. It’s just game over too swift sometimes and just because I don’t know how to loop a killer on any one map doesn’t mean it’s one and done for the player. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. The load times to find a game make it even worse.

    Uh, if you hit second stage, get unhooked and then hooked again, you go to stage 3 (sacrifice). It's a game mechanic, it's normal to 2-hook a surv and kill them

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066272#Comment_1066272

    Uh, if you hit second stage, get unhooked and then hooked again, you go to stage 3 (sacrifice). It's a game mechanic, it's normal to 2-hook a surv and kill them

    No I’m getting hooked and released during 1std stage. First time struggling and I’m not allowed to.

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066310#Comment_1066310

    No I’m getting hooked and released during 1std stage. First time struggling and I’m not allowed to.

    You got hooked, that's first stage. If on your first hook you start struggling, your next hook is death. You have to button mash quickly so that might be the issue too

  • No

    @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066314#Comment_1066314

    You got hooked, that's first stage. If on your first hook you start struggling, your next hook is death. You have to button mash quickly so that might be the issue too

    i haven’t reached 2nd stage. Unhooked during 1st stage I die next time im hooked. For the longest time I thought it was a perk 🤷‍♂️

  • I was like that seems messed up 😔 it’s already difficult to evade these damn killers sometimes without pallet looping. Someone’s bound to get caught . I get caught and hooked , camped, entity arms come out and I die instantly. I’ve had it auto kill me While still hooked too as soon as 2nd stage begins.

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    I was like that seems messed up 😔 it’s already difficult to evade these damn killers sometimes without pallet looping. Someone’s bound to get caught . I get caught and hooked , camped, entity arms come out and I die instantly. I’ve had it auto kill me While still hooked too as soon as 2nd stage begins.

    Have you tried mashing the struggle button then? Like, really fast? If not that is a really serious bug that needs immediate attention from the devs

  • And I’m not even good at pallet looping. I see all 4 survivors get knocked down so swiftly sometimes I’m just like killers really don’t have anything to complain about. Seen some say oh they got 2 gens done before my first hook I’m getting gen rusher I need this nerfed and this nerfed ..... it’s like Really? You guys just expect to get all 4 people every game? The funs just sucked out of the game because of that mentality and what I’ve seen how swift they are. I don’t even get a second chance sometimes because I don’t get to tap A during struggle phase. I just die.

  • @blasto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065661#Comment_1065661

    A good killer shouldn’t rely on ruin but should rely on corrupt?

    No they shouldn't I'm partially poking the fun at the people who complain that without ruin that killers impossible. And I'm also pointing out that I have been using corrupt and the results I have yielded from it is rather amazing.

  • OMG here we go again. After ruin nerf i face better killers, because they work more harder to bring home 4k, and they does. Even before ruin nerf, better killers wasn't relying on it. Red rank killers (1/2) have absolutely no problems downing survivors, because they know how to counter a loop, they know about survivors jukes and most of the times they even predict your next move. So i don't really see the problem. Since ruin nerf i face most of the times better killers. Those who aren't good enough, stay on the bottom of the rank, and this is how should work also for survivors, that rank very easily. So please, stop crying and get better killers.

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066104#Comment_1066104

    Gen speed is not out of control. I mean, can anyone even do A generator when Doctor is hooking someone while hitting you with his shock blast from across the map causing you to fail skill checks? 😂 stupid... I’d rather just back out that’s just not even fun. I really believe doctor breaks the game. Oh.... defense is use calm spirit? 😂 soo.... you’re telling me all 4 survivors need to be jake? There need to be more ways than that. If I’m standing still why am I getting hit? Why am I penalized? Why is the range crazy on that? 😂

    I didn't say to use calm spirit... waste of a perk slot. But ya he can hit you like 40 something meters away with addons and such but you just get back on the gen... he has to run over to you... gens take 80 seconds, less with toolboxes, hitting great skillchecks and that's if you arent piling on them with prove.

    I've been having 5 to 6 minute games when I have actual red rank teammates and not these fake reds that are getting in because pipping is to easy. And that's on console... must be even worse on pc.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Just those games with killers not good enough, so they became ruin reliant, changed to even more cheap killer play. The other killers, who were obviously better than those reliant ones, just play like before. Its not the devs fault players werent good enough, so they got ruin reliant, and now are shown how bad they are. Gitgud and shut up. Youre just bad. Accept that.

    But its ok for a survivor to be DS reliant to fix their bad plays?

  • @LivUndead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065830#Comment_1065830

    Iaght man my bad, dont know how console is. On PC gens go nutty fast and quite a few games by the time you get to the gen they were working on it pops. Few, almost none, games go by where by the time you get first hook 1 gen is done and you get to the next gen it pops. admittedly 3 gens popping in this time is fairly rare.

    Plus that MM XD

    I play ps4 and it's not as nutty as on pc but there are death squads and gens do still go fast. Problem is mouse and keyboard allow killers to do mindgames better and allow for finer aiming with for example nurse, huntress, plague or even oni's flick while survivors dont really get affected by the use of a controller.

  • @iOverSpray said:

    I'm a 3 monthish in player meaning I'm the noob youre trying to cater to. Im a Red rank survivor and purple killer as I dont play it much but I'm not bad when I do. This game was awesome!! Killers were fun to play with and against. Then you nerfed ruin... every single game since is either a 3 minute slug fest against billy or a 3 minute gen rush (I do both). Completely non enjoyable at this point and obviously the uproar since the announcement of this nerf, there have been tons of complaints. Are there plans to fix this? If not as im a paying customer you should feel obligated to tell me not to waste any more money on this product.

    Were all paying customers but they got our money when we bought their game. So were no longer their concern. It's the people who haven't bought the game and all the dlc are their targets.

    It's like a used car salesmen. "There's no need to kiss ass once the deal is sealed"

  • I play a lot of killer and i can tell you that: if you can't play whitout ruin, the you are not a good killer player. I never used ruin, even before the nerf, because it is VERY POSSIBLE to win whitout it. Indeed, i win most of my killer match(rank 1 killer). Moreover, Billy is one of the strongest killers, so you REALLY don't need ruin on him. I can understand your point, because you played this game only 3 months, but it is simply not correct. Killers that need ruin are the weaker ones, like clown or legion. I'm just giving you this clue: keep playing the game, and as you become better and better you will see that you can still win most of your match whitout ruin.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    That only happens if you are bad at downing survivors or if you don't run corrupt. I do both and more often than not I get two hooks before a gen gets done

    No, no you don’t. You’re either Brown Ranks or a liar. Two gens getting done at the first hook or two is not the end of the world nor the end of the game. Even the best killers in the game are seeing 1-2 gens being done right at the start. You’re so full of crap.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    That only happens if you are bad at downing survivors or if you don't run corrupt. I do both and more often than not I get two hooks before a gen gets done

    But you said good killers don't need slowdown perks like Ruin or Corrupt. So you must not be a good killer if you need that...

  • @a_good_player said:

    I play a lot of killer and i can tell you that: if you can't play whitout ruin, the you are not a good killer player. I never used ruin, even before the nerf, because it is VERY POSSIBLE to win whitout it. Indeed, i win most of my killer match(rank 1 killer). Moreover, Billy is one of the strongest killers, so you REALLY don't need ruin on him. I can understand your point, because you played this game only 3 months, but it is simply not correct. Killers that need ruin are the weaker ones, like clown or legion. I'm just giving you this clue: keep playing the game, and as you become better and better you will see that you can still win most of your match whitout ruin.

    Billy didn't need ruin but a lot of killers did. Or something similar. Many killers require time to down someone and we all know 3 gens can pop during that. Intervention only blocks some gens and once it wears off you really need to keep up the pressure. PoP is great but it doesn't slow down the early game because you need a hook. I agree ruin wasn't that great a perk but it at least thinned out the herd. Now the red ranks are flooded with survivors that don't belong there because there's nothing stopping them from completing gens and getting out.

    It's like kids in Little League playing in the NFL against professional athletes.

  • Again, I dont care about good killer bad killer or survivors skill level. I did NOT use ruin then or now in my 3 months and I've managed to play at red rank survivor and killer. It's not a skill or no skill issue I have. It's an issue of the fun for what seems like most of this community (including my own) has been shot down due to this nerf. Survivors are making videos of them selves letting killers get downs just to slow the game down and you dont see that as an issue? Every game is against a billy who slugs and camps to get maybe one kill and that's fun for who? I like this game, I want to continue playing. How ever, my question still hasn't been answered! Are you fixing it??

  • @BulletsNonstop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065657#Comment_1065657

    You sound privileged. Honestly, even if you guys only get one guy that should be enough, you’re not looking at it from a standpoint that survivors should be able to actually survive Without needing all 4 to do it. 4/5 people in each lobby don’t want to come in and get slain. 2nd hook insta kills is a thing. Invisibility is a thing. No heartbeat is a thing. Killers can be really efficient. Too efficient. It’s just not fun. Doctor running around making everyone go insane giving up their position because he just has to push a button unless someone’s running calm spirit? A perk that’s specific to ONE character? That’s ridiculous. More nerfs please . How do you think the average survivor that has to plan guinea pig feels playing decoy for the killer to die and get hook camped until 2nd stage hits and insta killed without being able to struggle? Then gets the boot with 5K bloodpoints to show for it. 😔 this is what I spent money on? Privileged killers complaining about not being able to slay all 4 every game? Gens should be done faster if killers are hook camping. Give em a speed boost. That’ll teach them. It’s ridiculous. Someone’s always bound to get caught at some point so why give them just 1 stage to wait out and then insta killed 2nd stage of sacrifice? Frustrating sometimes as a survivor. Really is

    LOL WOW YOU ACTUALLY AREN'T KIDDING

  • Never used Ruin, I'm doing just fine without it now.

  • @yikers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065654#Comment_1065654

    By the time u down 1 guy, 1 or 2 gens have been done, maybe 3rd is getting close or done too.

    If they wanted to kill dbd they are doing a good job.

    in half of my games or more i don't get to hook someone until 3 and a half are done.

    even when survivors know for sure and say to them selves, ooh look how quick we got the gens done and not one single hook,, hehehe hahaha! quick leg it to exit...

    actually getting hooked and escaping or not can give everybody more points

  • Saying the game was ruined because of the ruin nerf is a bit ridiculous and an overstatement...

  • @Elena said:

    Saying the game was ruined because of the ruin nerf is a bit ridiculous and an overstatement...

    Your right.

    This game got ruined because BHVR rather cater to new players over their current ones.

  • What if ruin gets cleansed at beginning of the match...? Or survivors finish all gens, regardless of ruin? If killer or survivor are using a perk 90% of the time, they're going to nerf it. Just like what they did to self-care, balanced landing and also medkit add ons.

  • @Krystress said:

    What if ruin gets cleansed at beginning of the match...? Or survivors finish all gens, regardless of ruin? If killer or survivor are using a perk 90% of the time, they're going to nerf it. Just like what they did to self-care, balanced landing and also medkit add ons.

    Maybe read?

    It was used in 80% of red rank matches, overall it was used in 45% of matches. But hey just make stuff up about 90% of people using it. 🤮

1 2 3 4