3 killers you love/3 killers you hate
Love playing against:
1) Nurse
2) Huntress
3) LF
Hate playing against:
1) Plague (boring)
2) Freddy (boring)
3) Spirit (when used well, it's complete BS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRKm7Jz-08)
Love playing with:
1) Wraith
2) Pig
3) Spirit
Hate playing with:
1) Plague (Boring)
2) Nurse (I suck)
3) Huntress (I suck)
How about you?
Comments
Love playing as and against:
Michael Myers, Huntress and Leatherface (his Chainsaw chasing after me scares the balls outta me).
Hate playing as and against:
Legion (mend simulator, boring and non interactive), Plague (most unfun Killer in the game imo for both sides, just chasing someone while puking on them isn't fun), and Trapper (annoying just in general, too much work for little output).
Love:
Daddy Myers
Hillbilly
Nurse
Hate:
Plague
Freddy
Spirit
Mine is both for playing against and with.
Love:
Leatherface
Oni
Demogorgon
Hate:
Hag
Nurse
Freddy
Love:
Leather Face
Spirit
Huntress
Hate:
Legion (his power is the most boring think to go agains)
Freddy (never liked him)
Hag
Love playing with:
Spirit
GF
Pig
Against:
Myers
GF
Huntress
Hate playing with:
Nurse
Billy (Boring)
Clown (terrible killer)
Against:
Clown (annoying and bad somehow)
Hag
Spirit (Yes, I'm a hypocrite.)
Love
Huntress
Pig
Billy
Hate
Clown
Bubba
Ghost face
Love playing against:
Pig
Huntress
Billy
Hate playing against:
Freddy
Hag
Trapper
Love playing against:
Freddy
Oni
Demodog
Hate:
Trapper
Billy
Nurse
Love
Hate
Love:
Legion
Ghostface
Trapper
Hate:
Nurse
Hillbilly
Wraith
By me more from a "playing with" perspective, since I only rarely play survivor (10% of my games or so).
Love: ๐
Legion (My baby)
Ghostface (Just cutie)
Big boy Myers (Thicc king)
Hate: ๐๐ช
Hag (I just hate everything about her-)
Plague (Boring)
Clown (Boring)
Love:
Hate:
Love Playing as
Wraith (I love sneaking up on people
Leatherface (I do okay with him)
Trapper (Just because this is only other killer I have success with so far)
Hate Playing as, all because I suck with them
Hag
Huntress
Nurse
When I play survivor
Love to face
Myers (I love the Halloween movies)
Clown
Trapper
Hate to face
Myers (I am not good at avoiding him)
Ghostface
Wraith ( I do bad against stealth killers)
Well, apparently I'm not alone thinking that plague is the most boring killer in the game. I rather play against a legion with sloppy and Thana. At least I can heal if I want to without killing my entire team in the process.
OINK
OINK
OINK
Love
Mikey+GF+Miss Piggy+No sound Wraith. Those jump scares remind me this is a horror game
Trapper cause I main him and when someone out smarts me. I say well played sir
Nurse without BS add ons because she is hard as hell to learn and I respect the ones that took the time to do it.
Hate
Bubba. Most bubbas I see never M1. They chase you till bloodlust builds, chainsaw then face camp you to death.
Plauge. When I solo I find myself being the only one who DOES NOT cleanse. So I'm injured and she has her ranged attack.
Oni/Billy. Not that I dont like these killers but due to the servers and lag I have had some ######### moments. I've had several instances where I asked how did that hit me?
Should be easy since there are only 3 killers I hate
Love playing as: Pig, Doc, Clown
Hate playing as: Billy, Legion, Leatherface
Love playing against: Myers, Clown, Doc or Demo (if he doesnt just teleport to hook to tunnel)
Hate playing against: Billy, Legion, Ghostface
I haven't played enough killers to rank the playing as, but as for playing against...
Love:
These are probably on scare factors alone. I don't think I've ever escaped from any (except one Oni technically, poor guy got stuck at Lery's), but Freddy's music and ambiance are spooky and I like it, Ghostface always pops up on me and scares me, and Oni is just... so terrifying lmao.
Hate:
Generally just have terrible experiences playing against Hag and Trapper, and while Doctor is super cool, all the screaming just asjhdbjashbda and his creepy laugh noooo.
Love to play as - Clown, leatherface and huntress, (bonus OG freddy)
Hate to play as - spirit, oni, trapper
Love to face - nurse (so seldom its like a new game) piggy, Myers
Hate to face - trapper, wraith, legion
Love playing as:
-Myers
-Ghostface
-Wraith
Hate playing as:
-Billy
-Nurse
-Huntress
Love playing against:
-Myers
-Nurse
-Pig (my sole objective is to boop the snoot)
Hate playing against:
-Freddy
-Hag/Trapper
-Huntress
Love playing against:
Hate playing against:
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love Playing Against:
Myers
Ghost Face
Demogorgon
Hate Playing Against:
Plague (I never met a plague that isn't a complete tunneler. Also counters my walk bonus from second favorite perk Fixated)
Hag (With GF and Myers their scares feel earned. Hag is just a cheap jumpscare put into a movie for scares. And the number 1 thing I hate in the entire world is cheap jumpscares.)
And I guess Legion? It's top 3, I can't have 2. I don't hate being against Legion, but out of everyone (besides Hag and Plague) I say they are the worse.
Love:
Myers
Bubba
Freddy
Honorable mention Nurse don't see her enough.
Hate:
Ghostface (hard to break out of stalk or inconsistent)
Huntress(Hitboxes with dedicated servers)
Oni (framerate seems to suffer)
Love: Nurse, Doctor, Trapper
Hate: Leather, Clown, Pig
Love playing against: Nurse, Oni & Ghostface
Dislike playing against : Trapper, Hag & Clown
Love playing as: Wraith, Myers & Ghostface
Dislike playing as: Hag, Huntress (I can't hit a hatchet to save my life) and Doctor (gives me a headache).
Love:
Oni: Scary and challenging killer to face
Huntress: Good Huntress players are scary (on the right map)
Trapper: Makes the game stressful to mindlessly run around, More interesting gameplay
Hate:
Freddy: Boring brainlet killer, no skillful gameplay. ######### Freddy's rework!
Spirit: ugh... Spirit mains
Doctor: Annoying and Laggy
I love playing as:
Trapper
Doctor
Wraith
I hate play as:
Oni
Spirit
Nurse
Love playing as ;
Dislike playing as ;
Love playing against ;
Dislike playing against ;
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love playing against:
Hate playing against:
Love going against:
Spirit.
Freddy.
Demo.
With the pressure they give, it can make matches interesting.
Hate going against:
Plague (Plain annoying)
Billy (Not that the killer is annoying, but the people who play him usually go for the chainsaw only approach. It gets annoying to have all the time in the world to see them mess up their chainsaw strikes.)
Leather. (See above.)
Love playing:
Legion
Spirit
GF/Pig
I could go either way for the last two. Their abilities, whether it's getting somewhere fast, or undetected, suit my way of playing.
Hate playing:
Huntress
Nurse
Hag
While I'd love not to suck at using them...well, here we are.
I love playing against every killer besides trapper pig the hag and hillbilly
As list:
LOVE
Piggy
Wraith
Billy
HATE
Trapper
Nurse
Huntress
Against list:
LOVE
Bubba
Piggy
Trapper
HATE
Spirit
The PLAG dude
Goatface
Well my favourite killers are 1)Clown 2)Pig and 3)Trapper.
The ones I dislike most are 3)Legion 2)Nurse and the absolute worst 1)Oni. A complete lump of butt-cheese.
Like to play as: Doc, Trapper/Hag, Legion
Hate to play as: Wraith, Nurse, Billy
Like VS: Hag, Wraith, Plague
Hate VS: GF, Clown, Spirit
love playing against: Billy, Michael, Demo
hate playing against: FREDDY, trapper and doctor
Love playing as: Legion, Ghostface and Spirit(easy af, really only play her if im in tryhard mood)
Hate playing as: Nurse, Huntress and Leatherface
Love playing as: Ghostie, Billy, Trapper
Love playing against: Demo, Nurse, Billy
Hate playing as: Wraith, Huntress, Bubba
Hate playing against: Meyers, Hag, Trapper
Legions are too cute to hate โค
Love playing as: Nurse, Plague, Oink
Love playing against: Nurse, Pig, Demo
Hate playing as: Billy, Wraith, Oni
Hate playing against: Oni, Trapper, Hag
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love playing against:
Hate playing against:
Love to play as Pig, Doc, and Freddy.
Hate to play as Spirit, Nurse, Plague.
Love to play against Pig, Hillbilly, Myers.
Hate to play against Legion, Plague and Ghostface.
Love to play against
Trapper, if he doesnt basement build the chase times will be enough satisfacorty based on where are his traps
Myers, same as trapper chases are satisfactory you get stalked you get punished
Pig, when she doesnt crouch camp or use trap blood warden she will be a good killer to go against cause of the secondary objectives and de chases with mindgames.
Hate to play against
Ghostface, most of players camp, the reveal is inconsistent you will get yourself exposed before he gets revealed 100% of the times
Huntress hatched hitbox is GREAT to steal your life away, besides that she will mostly camp and hit hatchets on you uf you are in the other side of the gen repairing
Wraith or spirit difficult to choose, if its a wraith he will use a dirty build and his cloack to counter BT and tunnel you and the spirit have a phassive phase that destroys your chase and the teleport too.
Legion is popoo cause you will be mending all match not fun.
Love to play as
Trapper, i like to guide you to traps i feel control over the game and if abused i can basement kill you
Myers, stalk is fun to hit all the mosquitoes survivors
Leatherface i like the chainsaw multiple survivors i dont like to be unable to be a threat when they come swarming to bully you
Hate to play as
nurse, mostly because i think its unfunny and triggering to be stunned all the time by my own ability, besides that maps with multiple floors and going throught walls is hard as hell most of the times i get stuck outside the place i wanna get in
Wraith, there is a fake sensation of pressure you most of the times you get 1 free hit then a long chase and get gen rushed, if you plan hurting everyone know that until you find someone else the first will be healed and working again (cause gen taps exists he will tap the gen and heal) so it gives you a false sensation of pressure and in the end you get bullied
Clown and new doctor, so the idea is to get fast chase down, well without hindwring addons on clown this wont happen and most of the times you will get a hit after the toxic effect passes, btw no map pressure at all you re slow asf, doctor is the same problem some loops you shock them and the effect passes and they drop the pallet anyway in unsafe pallets you could just mindgame with any killer cause its unsafe, besides that his ability to locate survivors have a long charge time and Its just to get people that are brave enough to stay licking your feet, no map pressure too in big maps
Enjoy to Play As:
Trapper
Pig
Doc
Enjoy to Play Against:
Trapper
Huntress
Freddy
Don't Enjoy Playing As:
Nurse
Legion
Billy
Don't Enjoy Playing Against
Legion - This should get a category all its own. This is the most annoying killer in the game. M1 Simulator that attracts the most angsty players around. Don't get me wrong, usually easy to beat, but annoying to play)
Leatherface (Typically an angry camper, but when not - he is a fun killer to go against)
Oni/Ghost Face - It's a tie.
Love to play against: Nurse, Spirit and Pig.
Nurse, because I rarely encounter her and I'm pretty good at juking her, or the Nurse killers I am playing against are bad. xD
Spirit, because of Iron Will in my build!
Pig because I think it has one of the greatest mechanics in this game(alongside with Freddy) + I love Saw movies, so that adds as well!
Hate to play against: Ghostface, Hillbilly and Huntress
Ghostface - Broken as HELL!
Hillbilly - I can't juke any Hillbilly's properly
Huntress - Hit boxes of the hatchets are BROKEN as HELL! I can't count the number of times I've been hit without being a proper fair hit!
Love to play as: Spirit, Freddy & Ghostface
Spirit - Because it's a powerful killer, Spirit, duh
Freddy - Because it has so many stuffs in his package that you can use and they are all really helpful!
Ghostface - Because of the same reason as hate to play against, but this time for the survivors that face me, he's broken as HELL, but broken as HELL meaning it's flaws are in my favour, not survivors ones...
Hate to play as: Hillbilly, Nurse, Oni
Hillbilly - I am not confident with his chainsaw movements and need to practice more in order to get better, but I really hate to play as him!
Nurse - Insanely hard, don't have the time and patience to learn her properly, also she's so broken now(in the poor way), she is pretty much useless...
Oni - I can't move properly while in Firal Frenzy, but again, it's same as Hillbilly and I need practice with him, but I still hate playing as him! Not enjoyable at all!
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love playing against:
Hate playing against:
Hate playing against: Trapper (the ground is beautiful, isn't it), Plague (solo queue in an nutshell) and clown (*Sees pallet, *Drops instatly the pallet)
Hate (don't actually hate, just like it least) playing as: Trapper (Reliable on survivors to have a power), Hag (Same as trapper) and Freddy (very simple power)
Love playing against: Huntress (mainly the pallet respecter ones), billy (same as Huntress) and bubba (same as Huntress and billy)
Love playing as: Legion (no explanation), Nurse (satisfying) and Huntress (satisfying)
Love going against: Legion (No, Iโm not kidding), Nurse, Wraith
Hate going against: Huntress, Freddy, New Doctor
I love playing as:
Spirit
Pig
Plague
I don't like playing as:
Nurse
Huntress
I like playing against:
Oni
Wraith
Pig
I don't like playing against:
Freddy
Legion
Clown
Playing:
Love:
Hate:
Playing against:
Love:
Hate:
Like to play vs:
Like to play as:
Hate to play against:
Hate to play with:
Survivor
Love: Pig, Clown, Trapper
Hate: Leatherface, Hag, Hillbilly
Killer
Love: Pig, Doctor, Freddy
Hate: Hag, Huntress (console aiming.....), Leatherface