3 killers you love/3 killers you hate
Love playing against:
1) Nurse
2) Huntress
3) LF
Hate playing against:
1) Plague (boring)
2) Freddy (boring)
3) Spirit (when used well, it's complete BS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRKm7Jz-08)
Love playing with:
1) Wraith
2) Pig
3) Spirit
Hate playing with:
1) Plague (Boring)
2) Nurse (I suck)
3) Huntress (I suck)
How about you?
Comments
On xbox*
Hate playing AS:
1- Huntress (impossible to hit anyone)
2- Hillbilly (same problem)
3- Nurse (same problem)
Love playing as:
1- Clown
2- Piggy (a bit weak)
3- Played myers once and i liked but i dont have him.
Never played oni, spirit, demogorgon, legion, cannibal, ghost. (too many costly addons)
love playing against:
hate playing against:
love playing as:
hate playing as:
Love to play against
• Myers (fun spooks, sense of constant danger)
• Ghostface (fun spooks, best jump scares when exposed)
• Leatherface (running from chainsaw is exhilarating, if often easy to escape)
Hate to play against
• Hag (Promotes a campy play-style)
• Spirit ( Often feels pointless, just walk and hope they don't guess right )
Love to play as
•Ghostface ( Stealth is super fun, especially knowing you scared someone )
•Pig ( stealth, as well as sending survivors on hopefully long side-quests. Sadism )
•Leatherface ( Chainsaw! One of my favorite characters! Shame he sucks )
Hate to play as
• Huntress ( I suck )
• Myers ( I suck )
Lovehate to play as
• Clown (Sadomasochism)
• Spirit ( actually feels powerful as opposed to constantly struggling like other killers )
Lovehate to play against
• Pig ( Seems obvious )
love playing against: Ghostface, Wraith, Pig
hate playing against: Plague, leatherface, spirit
love to play as: Doctor, Wraith, Trapper
hate to play as: nurse, billy, huntress
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love Playing As:
Hate Playing As:
Love Playing Against:
Hate Playing Against: (God this was hard to pick, Honestly I really like playing against them all)
Love playing against:
1) Spirit
2) Huntress
3) Nurse
Hate playing against:
1) Pig
2) Peppa Pig
3) Still piggy
Love playing with:
1) Doctor (his rework made him pretty darn fun.)
2) Legion
3) Wraith
Hate playing with:
1) Oni
2) Demodoggo
3) Freddy
Love playing as:
Demodog
Mikey
Wraith
Love playing against:
Mikey
Leatherface
Billy
Hate playing against:
Spirit
Love playing as:
Hate playing as:
Love playing against:
Hate playing against:
It really depends on the period, so the list i will makes is truthful in general. Also i must say that I don't have dlc killers, so they won't be included in my "play as" lists.
Love to play as:
1. Huntress
2. Oni
3. Billy
Hate to play as:
1. Legion
2. Plague
3. Trapper
Love to play against:
1. Billy
2. Nurse
3. Legion
Hate to play against:
1. Spirit
2. Plague (can't flashlight save lol)
3. Trapper
Love to play against trapper,the pig and myers
Hate playing against doc, cannibal and wraith
Love playing as trapper,hag and clown
Hate playing as the nurse,spirit and demogorgon
I like to play as Michael Myers & Leatherface.
I don't mind playing against Doctor, Demogorgon or Trapper. I don't mind most of the killers, actually.
HATE playing against Huntress, Ghost Face & Plague. Huntress the worst by far for me. It's just not fun to me as the hum gives me a headache.
Love playing as
Hate playing as
Love playing against
Hate playing against
Love playing as:
Hag
Doc
Legion
Love playing against:
Meyers
Freddy
Nurse
Hate playing as:
Huntress
Hillbilly
Nurse
Hate playing against:
Doc
Huntress
Leatherface
Love - Pig, Demogorgon, Myers
Hate - Spirit, Spirit and Dedicated Huntress. Also Spirit. Remove Spirit.
In terms of playing as I guess I don't mind playing as any killer apart from Clown, but the three I love right now are Billy, Nurse and Freddy (Pig and Oni are up there too)
Like playing as:
Hag (Interesting ability, fun to play)
Doctor (The rework did really good things for him! I previously found him powerful but not fun to play at all)
Plague
Dislike playing as:
Nurse (Motion sickness makes me nauseous when I play her and I like to avoid any chances of throwing up on my computer)
Freddy (I used to really like playing him but his rework made him not really fun for me anymore)
Wraith (Motion sickness)
Like playing against:
Hag (Honestly I just like seeing my girl, but there are also different ways to play her)
Clown (it's really nice to see some variety)
Demogorgon (Interesting, Gives that adrenaline rush he pops out of nowhere)
Dislike playing against:
Leatherface (Usually camps and tunnels and also I hate his noises)
Myers (Common. Boring to play against, all seem to run the same 2 builds, seems low effort high reward, and the only killer with mori add ons. I don't play Myers so correct me if I am wrong.)
Ghostface (Not sure if it is a bug or not but I can never seem to break him out of his stealth no matter how long I am staring directly at him)
Love playing as;
Oni
Spirit
Ghostface
Hate playing as;
Legion (boring design and boring asthetic. You run and stab. His power? You run and stab slighty faster yet slighty worse)
Clown (love the asthetic, but his power leaves something to be desired)
Trapper (no early game pressure and too easy for survivors to mess with)
Love playing against;
Billy
Huntress
Demogorgon
Hate playing against;
Hag
Spirit
Freddy
Love to play against:
Hate to play against:
Love to play as:
Hate to play as:
Love going against:
Wraith
Ghostface
Hag
Hate going against:
Plague
Legion
Freddy
Love playing as: Michael
Leatherface
Hag
Hate playing as: Hillbilly
Nurse
Demogorgon
Love playing as:
Huntress - Downing people with great hatchet shots is wholly satisfying
Trapper - Ditto with catching people in bear traps
Leatherface - It's fun as hell downing people with the saw
Hate playing as:
Nurse - She's so difficult since her rework and she's even worse on PS4
Legion - Pretty boring killer with a useless power
Pig - She's completely meh since the EGC. There are much better stealth killers
Love playing against:
Demogorgon - I like hearing all his roars and foot stomping
Myers - Huge Halloween fan and one of my favorites to run from
Wraith - Easy to loop and most Wraith players tend to be babies so it's an easy escape
Hate playing against:
Ghostface - I hate getting exposed when I didn't see him at all
Billy - He's easy to loop but as a solo survivor, I find that he ends up downing like 2 - 3 people at once in most of my games so it's hard to win against him
Freddy - This dude always whoops my ass
Love playing against:
-Hag.
-The shape.
-The oni.
Love playing as:
-the nightmare.
-trapper.
-plague.
Hate playing against:
-ghostface.
-wraith.
-hillbilly.
Hate playing as:
-doctor.
-nurse.
-leatherface.
Neutral killers for me:
-huntress
-demogorgon
-clown
Ghostface
Shape
Trapper
Spirit
Huntress
Pig
Like playing as:
Dislike playing as:
Like playing against:
Dislike playing against: