Killers, Stahp

I get it, you don't want me to bring in a toolbox. Doesn't mean you have to dodge the lobby. All I'm trying to do is finish the Go for Broke challenge D:

Comments

  • Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

  • Que times suck so much for killer right now that I don't know who has the luxury of lobby dodging. I just bring franklins. When they drop the thing they are like "Lost! My precious is lost!!!!!"


    @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    After the ruin nerf, survivor have no rights to complain about anything. It's fairly obvious who the devs like in this dis-functional family.

    I came back to killer after a long break. I was back to rank 18. One match I was up against two purples and two red ranks. I've been to R1 before so it's not like I havent face these kinds of survivors before but can you at least try to not make it look like I only exist so survivors can have fun. This is only making me want to go back to playing what I was on my break. News flash. I can always get survivors to play with. You can't find more of me's as easily cause I'm the minority.

  • I dont think they would dodge 1 toolbox, just make sure you are the only one

    Unfortunately there is no surviviors-killer chat before the game so they cant tell you to not bring toolboxes. So they have to dodge.

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046009#Comment_1046009

    Funny that your post is the exact opposite of what actually happened. Survivors couldn't adapt nor perfect their ruin hex skills and they whined about it so much that Developers finally Nerfed ruin.

    Have fun in your little world.

    Stop talking sense on here! You’ll hurt to many fragile and emotional people!

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046009#Comment_1046009

    Funny that your post is the exact opposite of what actually happened. Survivors couldn't adapt nor perfect their ruin hex skills and they whined about it so much that Developers finally Nerfed ruin.

    Have fun in your little world.

    But survivors did adapt and hit great skill checks and for some reasone the devs still nerfed it cause rank 20s. Even then no one really whined about it the devs are just dumb. And you killers kept "whining" about insta heals and balanced landing. I play both sides equally and the ruin nerf was not needed but you guys need to stop acting like everyone asked for ruin nerf cause really no one above rank 11 did

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    And yet ruin got nerfed because survivors found it to hard to hit a skill check or find a totem and same for the DR he was to hard to play against, so what did survivors do run to the devs and ask them to nerf ruin and they did.

    If your that bad that you still need to bring in a toolbox to do gens then maybe you need to learn how to do gens and hit skill checks, Why should a killer go into a match with say 3 people holding a toolbox knowing it's not going to be any fun for them and fun has nothing to do with the killer having to get 4k but a fun match win or lose.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125400/killers-stahp

    Sometimes I’ll spend 10 minutes just dodging lobbies for no reason than to annoy people like you.

    Get a life?

  • Sadly they will dodge. P2P made them believe it is their lobby, so their rules.

    At least you did not that guy that just knocked my Toolbox on the ground with Franklins and DCed afterwards. His name indicates that he is doing that on a regular basis. :x

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046036#Comment_1046036

    What do you mean killer mains? For stating facts?

    I'm playing survivor right now? People whined about ruin all the time.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/722/8XYL60KA3GWY.png

    If you actually played both sides you wouldn't even bring up the 'argument' BL and Insta heals just to bolster your side's image,they were flat out broken and anyone not bias would agree with that statement. No way in comparison to ruin a perk countered hitting skill checks or cleansing the totem out in the open in the middle of the map but okay.

    Idk from my experience playing killer and survivor and going on reddit/fourms no one really complained about ruin and i do know that bl and instaheals were broken and i agree the ruin nerf is not needed. i called you a killer main cause your name is babyonimain and i don't see people who play both that often. I guess i shouldnt assume cause my name is toxicnancymain yet i play both sides. Sorry if i sounded a bit entitled but i do agree with you.do people really complain about ruin on PC? lol (im xbox)

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046056#Comment_1046056

    Idk from my experience playing killer and survivor and going on reddit/fourms no one really complained about ruin and i do know that bl and instaheals were broken and i agree the ruin nerf is not needed. i called you a killer main cause your name is babyonimain and i don't see people who play both that often. I guess i shouldnt assume cause my name is toxicnancymain yet i play both sides. Sorry if i sounded a bit entitled but i do agree with you.do people really complain about ruin on PC? lol (im xbox)

    The only people who complained about ruin were survivors who couldnt hit great skill checks and killers who had a survivor spawn right on top of the totem.

    I personally prefer intervention and pgtw.

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046009#Comment_1046009

    Funny that your post is the exact opposite of what actually happened. Survivors couldn't adapt nor perfect their ruin hex skills and they whined about it so much that Developers finally Nerfed ruin.

    Have fun in your little world.

    Yes, hitting great skill checks is the true test of skill lol.

    I like how people constantly say playing survivor is brain dead easy all you do is hold m1 and then act like being able to "perfect" pressing a button at a certain time is the hallmark for skill.

    Ruin was a brain dead crutch for killers and now the new version actually requires some input. You've still got NOED and moris to buy you 1-2 more unearned kills, don't worry!

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046023#Comment_1046023

    Yes, hitting great skill checks is the true test of skill lol.

    I like how people constantly say playing survivor is brain dead easy all you do is hold m1 and then act like being able to "perfect" pressing a button at a certain time is the hallmark for skill.

    Ruin was a brain dead crutch for killers and now the new version actually requires some input. You've still got NOED and moris to buy you 1-2 more unearned kills, don't worry!

    NOED is in the same boat as ruin. It's a hex perk. Depending on the killer I face I cleanse totems for fear of NOED. If it's someone with a one shot I dont bother. Point is NOED is only a free kill if survivors make the mistake of not cleansing totems. Once again, survivors have all the power in a game that's 4 vs 1.

    Moris.........okay those are quite cheesy. Im sitting on dozens of those cause I don't use them so you can remove them for all I care. Now if it's a mori from DH cause I managed to get 5 stacks. I earned that :P

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    @ppo8820 said:

    So I gave it a shot, played some killer rounds after update went live. New ruin does nothing at all is my final verdict. Survivors I’ve come across also seem to be taking advantage of the update by teabagging and being extra toxic.

    I can safely say today’s games have been some of the more frustrating I’ve ever played. Ruin is just the tip of the crap cake, with being matched with red rank survivors as a rank 14 killer, the toxicity of the swf I’ve faced, and no way to slow game down. What are your thoughts?

    Funny thing is, neither do you by the looks of it?

    Contradict yourself much?

  • @kreeper124 said:

    I get it, you don't want me to bring in a toolbox. Doesn't mean you have to dodge the lobby. All I'm trying to do is finish the Go for Broke challenge D:

    You can bring in a toolbox. Or two. At three i start thinking about the hectic game and wil most likely dodge. That is the way it is. $ toolboxes and it is a %100 dodge. I am not your pinata as much as the devs want it to be that way.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    Are you purposely trolling on the forums? Or are you just toxic by default

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Que times suck so much for killer right now that I don't know who has the luxury of lobby dodging. I just bring franklins. When they drop the thing they are like "Lost! My precious is lost!!!!!"

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046009#Comment_1046009

    After the ruin nerf, survivor have no rights to complain about anything. It's fairly obvious who the devs like in this dis-functional family.

    I came back to killer after a long break. I was back to rank 18. One match I was up against two purples and two red ranks. I've been to R1 before so it's not like I havent face these kinds of survivors before but can you at least try to not make it look like I only exist so survivors can have fun. This is only making me want to go back to playing what I was on my break. News flash. I can always get survivors to play with. You can't find more of me's as easily cause I'm the minority.

    What world are you in? Killer queues have been instant for months.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    You bait even on other people's post! You're an veteran


  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046014#Comment_1046014

    What world are you in? Killer queues have been instant for months.

    Im in the newb ranks. I said in my post I havent played in like 8 months and it brought me back to rank 18. Maybe at purple and red my que times will be instant. I imagine not many want to play killer after the ruin nerf.

    However being at this rank, with these long que times and I'm still being paired against people I was at red ranks. What was the point of coming back? No matter my rank it's a coin toss who I get paired against. One match it could be 16's, next it's reds. The game doesn't even take me into consideration. I'm just thrown at the first 4 people in line regardless if it's fair. For me or them. Do I have to play frequently every month, get back to r1 only to have the privilege of not having to wait 8 mins to play against the same people I was facing at rank 18?


    Is that all rank is now for killer? The higher the rank the less you have to wait.

    "As for who you face? That will be the same no matter where you are."

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046023#Comment_1046023

    But survivors did adapt and hit great skill checks and for some reasone the devs still nerfed it cause rank 20s. Even then no one really whined about it the devs are just dumb. And you killers kept "whining" about insta heals and balanced landing. I play both sides equally and the ruin nerf was not needed but you guys need to stop acting like everyone asked for ruin nerf cause really no one above rank 11 did

    Ruin was a weak perk killers used to feel stronger because it stomps potatoes. Ruin also messed with the stats. Ruin needed to go.

  • I never dodge a lobby I really couldn't care less what people bring. There's no real balance to the game at the moment, it's better to just focus on improving and being the best killer/survivor you can be. Like I'm playing loops so badly it's not worth worrying about.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046014#Comment_1046014

    What world are you in? Killer queues have been instant for months.

    No they haven't, noobs like me had to wait before ruin update almost 30minutes to find a "redrank lobby" being rank 20 myself, just to get destroyed literally. With new update I wait on rank 14 up to 5 minutes which is more considerable then 30 minutes usually lol

  • @kreeper124 said:

    I get it, you don't want me to bring in a toolbox. Doesn't mean you have to dodge the lobby. All I'm trying to do is finish the Go for Broke challenge D:

    For me 1 toolbox is okay. More then 1 and I Dodge. I have to fight enough with survivors bullshit perks they bring into matches, just like bt, dh, ds and stuff, and gens are done more then fast enough. I'm supposed to have at least a bit of fun too if I decide to play "your" killer.

  • Yeah, how dare those killers dodge things that even the devs have specifically said they're going to be taking a look at because, after the Ruin nerf, gens go very quickly even without toolboxes.

    Something something just git gud lole just deal with it lole

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    Yeah, how dare those killers dodge things that even the devs have specifically said they're going to be taking a look at because, after the Ruin nerf, gens go very quickly even without toolboxes.

    Something something just git gud lole just deal with it lole

    I havent even been repairing gens with the toolboxes I bring in, only thing I use the toolbox for is to break hooks for the challenge lol

  • Never!

    If you have a toolbox, you die.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    Lmao, guess I'll just adapt and change my playstyle if i see multiple toolboxes that apply passive effects that killers can not directly counter. Guess i need to play 100% perfect to have a chance against 3 braindead toolbox users. Sounds wonderfully balanced to me

  • @kreeper124 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048723#Comment_1048723

    I havent even been repairing gens with the toolboxes I bring in, only thing I use the toolbox for is to break hooks for the challenge lol

    Unfortunately, a toolbox is a toolbox and seeing 2 or more will either result in a tryhard build or a lobby dodge. Just like seeing 2 or more keys.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046014#Comment_1046014

    What world are you in? Killer queues have been instant for months.

    Depends on the time of day. 5-midnight yes they are very fast. Daytime 10-15 minutes. Maybe he plays during the day?

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Lol they do NOT like having to work at getting kills in the game. For so long it was easy 4ks every game, but then things started changing. So now instead of adapting or perfecting skills, they just lobby dodge and complain on this forum. (Winners huh?) lol

    Sad thing is they’re just screwing themselves over in the long run because as game evolves, they won’t be able to keep up as they never “got gud”.

    Sure man it has nothing to do with toolboxes allowing gens to be done before a killer even finds a survivor or anything. And it definitely doesnt have anything to do with toolboxes just not being fun to deal with as a killer. Definitely not those, definitely.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046023#Comment_1046023

    Yes, hitting great skill checks is the true test of skill lol.

    I like how people constantly say playing survivor is brain dead easy all you do is hold m1 and then act like being able to "perfect" pressing a button at a certain time is the hallmark for skill.

    Ruin was a brain dead crutch for killers and now the new version actually requires some input. You've still got NOED and moris to buy you 1-2 more unearned kills, don't worry!

    Not really I'd say new ruin is even more passive gameplay then old ruin you literally do nothing to interact with the perk but do every thing you did before but nownits just worse. Before I atleast cared a little to defend my totem now I couldn't be bothered if I even run it. And what about its alternatives corrupt sure I guess that's more "interactive" but is also a worse perk.

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046292#Comment_1046292

    No they haven't, noobs like me had to wait before ruin update almost 30minutes to find a "redrank lobby" being rank 20 myself, just to get destroyed literally. With new update I wait on rank 14 up to 5 minutes which is more considerable then 30 minutes usually lol

    Purple ownards is instant for Killers.

    They screw up match making with SWF change it seems. Hence all SwF pull most of the killers, while everyone else is left waiting.

    One more thing SWF breaks.

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046292#Comment_1046292

    No they haven't, noobs like me had to wait before ruin update almost 30minutes to find a "redrank lobby" being rank 20 myself, just to get destroyed literally. With new update I wait on rank 14 up to 5 minutes which is more considerable then 30 minutes usually lol

    I went through the same thing when I started in September. Luckily the survivors were cool about it and bullied the living ######### out of me. You know, cause survivors are apparently not the toxic ones.

  • @korean_zombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048710#Comment_1048710

    I went through the same thing when I started in September. Luckily the survivors were cool about it and bullied the living ######### out of me. You know, cause survivors are apparently not the toxic ones.

    Correct. Killers are never toxic and are complete angels at all times.

  • @soundwave85 said:

    Some sad sad killers in these replies. dependent on crutch perks

    Said the DS, BT, DH player clicking M1 and feeling great. SMH

  • I have a very simple medicine as treatment for my healthy condition.

    If a Survivor do T-bag me, I'll face camp him so long, until he's dead. No matter if the rest of Survivors do finish all gens and escape or United States do start a war with North Korea, I'll make sure, Toxic guy gets Toxic punishment. This way I feel much much better, and finally have fun again in this Game. And beside that it's really fun to see, how Survivor start to argue by saying "T-bags" are not a insult and killer was sooo toxic. Google does exist for almost 20 years and more if I'm right, they should read the meaning of tbag. And if you virtually want to facesit me with your balls, I'm more then willed to destroy your gameplay experience too. Because the feeling sucks.

  • I only dodge lobbies when someone has a key. You'd dodge if you could see the killer equip a Mori, wouldn't you?

    But I don't think the killers you had were dodging because of a single toolbox. Maybe they saw a SWF group or multiple items or something.

  • @yandere777 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048802#Comment_1048802

    Unfortunately, a toolbox is a toolbox and seeing 2 or more will either result in a tryhard build or a lobby dodge. Just like seeing 2 or more keys.

    You say this as if it’s not understandable. Getting gen rushed by toolboxes or having people escape without deserving it isn’t fun. Even if the killer wins, the match will be short and dull.

    If i see multiple toolboxes, the mori is coming.

  • @yandere777 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048802#Comment_1048802

    Unfortunately, a toolbox is a toolbox and seeing 2 or more will either result in a tryhard build or a lobby dodge. Just like seeing 2 or more keys.

    I don't lobby dodge anymore. Got some advice awhile back on how to deal with it. Simply don't play. Remove any addons or offerings, then stand in a corner. Preferably near a gate. Just let them do their gens. Obviously, when they bring a plethora of toolboxes and maps/keys, they want a rushed match. So, give it to them. Once all gens pop, open the gate. They miss out on a match, any points that could have been earned, and the few times I've had it, throw a wave of salt your way. It's a nice feeling.