PLEASE! KILLERS! DON'T LOBBY DODGE!

I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.

As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:

"WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"

The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...

In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please... Not getting a good map, matchmaking problems and bugs are not part of this thread.

Edit:

I'm not trying to force people not to dodge, I'm just politely asking for people to avoid as much as they can lobby dodging, people dodge out of the dumbest things nowdays like "I don't like facing Davids" or "Matchmaking is broken, if I see 2 toolboxes they must be red ranks". I'm not talking about in game DCing, but about actual lobby dodging, it's not wrong to dodge a lobby every now and then, but not 5/6 games until you get to play aginst no SWF Dwights with no items, hehehe. Get my point?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Eye66 said:

    Survivors wanted this with their extreme trolling and nerf begging, I don't care at all about any of their problems.

    I play both sides at red ranks, just remember, agression generates agression, the change has to start in one of the sides, the problems are not the gamers per se, the problems radicate in specific game threads that need attention for this to get better for both sides.

  • Some killers just don’t have fun facing SWF in every game. But the devs don’t care about fun for killers.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.

    As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:

    "WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"

    The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...

    In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please...

    Just because of you i'm going to purposefully do it for a long period of time.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    Some killers just don’t have fun facing SWF in every game. But the devs don’t care about fun for killers.

    The real issue here is maps, pipping sistem and matchmaking, not SWF, just saying

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/123640/please-killers-dont-lobby-dodge

    Just because of you i'm going to purposefully do it for a long period of time.

    Platform?

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/123640/please-killers-dont-lobby-dodge

    Just because of you i'm going to purposefully do it for a long period of time.

    Good idea, autododge if you see toolboxes

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029103#Comment_1029103

    I play both sides at red ranks, just remember, agression generates agression, the change has to start in one of the sides, the problems are not the gamers per se, the problems radicate in specific game threads that need attention for this to get better for both sides.

    Swf is frustrating and unfun to play so no. If anything survivors deserve far more extreme, unrestrained aggression than the kid gloves and muzzles we're forced to wear on these forums allow.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.

    As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:

    "WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"

    The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...

    In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please...

    Basically read this wrong first read i thought it said toxic players/DCers were an excuse. Re-read and saw i was wrong. I normally try not to dodge but i see a DCer and toxic kind of deserve it sometimes

  • I usually alt-tab out until my killer match starts.

    Finishing season 4 of Mr. Robot is more important than dodging items.

  • I don't have a lot of time to play at night. An hour, maybe two. I want a good match, where I can actually play. If I see you're a 4man, or you bring 2+ toolboxes, a key, and a map? I'm dodging that. Again, a GOOD match, not one where I get maybe three chases, two hooks, and four butt dancing out the exit gate five minutes after the match started.

  • I had to dodge lobbies yesterday actually.

    Was getting pings as Killer that are just no fun.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028768#Comment_1028768

    So you get the option to nope out of the match based on information. Survivors don't get similar information and you think it's unfair for them to decide their out. Double standard much? I'm not condoning DC's but you're doing exactly what they are. Just a bit earlier.

    You can’t complain about Killers lobby dodging when they see items that they don’t like to deal with when Survivors dc while the match is loading when they see a hidden offering.

    Both sides avoid facing things they don’t like, it’s not the players job to put up with it for the sake of their opponents fun, it is the job for the Developers to make the game fun.

    There was no need for this thread in the first place. The thread should have been requesting the developers to make the game more enjoyable so there would be less lobby dodging and less dcing. Not asking people to “put up” with unfun matches.

  • Full disclosure: green rank killer / purple survivor solo. Around 150 hrs.

    I used to lobby doge when all the Nea's have pink hair and are named toxicTTV. I once read in a data analytics class that 9/10 DbD survivor mains with pink hair will be really annoying to play with. Now I completely ignore them if they start running their game in mine. They can play gen simulator without me or just moonwalk in tandem with me. It's not fun to chase someone to the safest points of the map and watch them tea bag/taunt wave/point. So I'll act like they don't exist so their streams remain super exciting.

    People should consider that you are playing against a real person and if you're only enjoyment hinged on someone else's strife then you are just an a-hole.

    After ignoring them my matches have been more enjoyable just playing against the people who want to play the game rather than try to make someone else miserable. I usually get 1-2k in a game of trading hooks at the end but I'm not playing their game.

    Toolboxes and carry-ons don't bother me unless it's 4 toolboxes carrying toolboxes. But You're not getting past TSA with that contraband. I work the gates. Look for me. Names Franklin.


    TLDR; Don't try to ruin someone else's game then cry about the lobby dodge. Shame the survivors who do like you would a face camper.

    TSAdbd.jpg


    TSAdbd.jpg


  • Killers aren't the fun providers for survivors. Don't overdo it with keys & toolboxes, and you have good chances that you won't get dodged.

    I'm grateful for those people who still play killer. I'm not doing it atm.

  • and in all fairness... there is way more survivor side DC when the game isn't handed to you than there are lobby dodges in my experience.

    example: we brought 4 flashlights and you brought Franklin's and lightborn. It happens regularly.

  • ill dodge them all just to mine salt muhahahaha

  • I never dodged in the past unless it was an SWF team I had encountered before, but now....

    The past 6 nights I've played, the first two matches each night were Red Rank SWF teams, and I do mean teams not just your casual SWF friend group. So I now dodge the first two teams I come across.

    After last night's experience, I dodge:

    2 Toolboxes (sometimes 1 if it's a toolbox, medkit, flashlight, key/map/firecrackers)

    Sweaty Meg/Nea/Claudette/Feng with neon clothes and a flashlight

    3 Medkits and a Map (yeah, ######### that SWF death squad from last night)

    Any match that "looks" like an SWF because of themed names, multiple TTVs, a New Age Blendette (in earth tone clothing instead of the P3 blood) with her pack of guardians, anyone I recognize.

    Why do I do this? Because Killer queues are almost instant for me and I am seriously tired of playing against Purples/Reds as I'm trying to learn a couple Killers. These games are not fun and end up with me getting frustrated and wanting to scream by the end of the match. My 2-3 T1 RNGesus Perks do not match up against 4 meta T3 loadouts.

  • I dodge if I see more then 2 toolbox’s and if I only see one I tunnel that one guy with doc

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028972#Comment_1028972

    You can’t complain about Killers lobby dodging when they see items that they don’t like to deal with when Survivors dc while the match is loading when they see a hidden offering.

    Both sides avoid facing things they don’t like, it’s not the players job to put up with it for the sake of their opponents fun, it is the job for the Developers to make the game fun.

    There was no need for this thread in the first place. The thread should have been requesting the developers to make the game more enjoyable so there would be less lobby dodging and less dcing. Not asking people to “put up” with unfun matches.

    My point was you can't complain when one side does it and not the other.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028774#Comment_1028774

    I got a better idea: Play against survivors who use toolboxes and keys to hone your skills.

    If survivors were given the ability to dodge killers, I wouldn't dodge a Ebony Mori, I wouldn't dodge an Iridescent Hatchet Huntress, I would dodge perma EW3 Myers, and so on.

    As the killer, you even see what the survivors are bringing in, use that to your advantage.

    The sad truth is that, you won't improve if you assume the worst every time you see something that makes your stomach fuzzy! :P

    Except survivors can and do dodge - via disconnecting when they get insta downed by huntress. Or face a spirit. Or walk into a trap 5 seconds into a chase of their own fault. Or match ends before loading in because someone didn't load in because of the yellow mori. Or they got hawkins (one of the now two remaining killer sided maps thanks to lery's rework that removed every unsafe pallet outside of the operating circle).

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029281#Comment_1029281

    My point was you can't complain when one side does it and not the other.

    Which was also my point to the OP. Don’t ask killers to stop lobby dodging without asking survivors to stop dcing when they’re faced with something they don’t like.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028774#Comment_1028774

    Ahm... As a RANK 1 killer trapper main and rank 2 survivor... No man... This childish attitude doesn't solve anything, the posts should be about "maps need reworks", "specific killers need buffs", "pipping sistem needs to be adressed", and not about "let's make each other life's misserable" threads. This is not the propper way to attract attention, cause if we as killers get heard this way, how do you think survivors will then complain about somehting?

    Hate promotes hate

    It's sort fo arrogant of you to call someone childish who knows that they won't have fun against a specific team set-up so they choose not to play against it. It's not your decision as to what people should and shouldn't have to put up with.


    People have their own standards about what they'll play against. Just because they're not the same as yours doesn't make them childish. People don't want the frustration of going up against SWF, or multiple toolboxes which make fast gens even faster.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029370#Comment_1029370

    Which was also my point to the OP. Don’t ask killers to stop lobby dodging without asking survivors to stop dcing when they’re faced with something they don’t like.

    Fair enough. I misread it as you saying one was fine while the other wasn't.

  • Full Disclosure -

    Playing against toolboxes/SWF can suck, but I'd rather have the variety in my matches on a dynamic scale instead of every match feeling the same. It also feels super good to knock out 2-4 people of a hit squad.

    I think the same way as survivor, too - Oh, he's using a Mori and powerful add-ons? LET'S GET DANGEROUS.

  • If I see multiple toolboxes I just look for another game. They want to bring frustration towards me as a killer, I'll give them that frustration back by making them wait longer and believe me finding a lobby as killer is a lot faster than one as a survivor.

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028824#Comment_1028824

    Except survivors can and do dodge - via disconnecting when they get insta downed by huntress. Or face a spirit. Or walk into a trap 5 seconds into a chase of their own fault. Or match ends before loading in because someone didn't load in because of the yellow mori. Or they got hawkins (one of the now two remaining killer sided maps thanks to lery's rework that removed every unsafe pallet outside of the operating circle).

    DCing is different, it ruins the game for everyone, and so is dodging when done excessively. Neither is okay in my book.

    I can understand bad PING, but otherwise, deal with it or why even play killer if you're going to waste other's time. There's no need to make survivor queues even worse because you see someone bring a medical kit that you think has septic agent.


    Like I said, if survivors were granted the ability to see the killer's load out during the lobby, killers would see how aggravating it is to not get any games.

    I'm solid on my stance of punishing dodging.

    "Ebony Mori? Um, no... Skip."

    "What is she using? Iridescent Hatchets? Nah, skip."

    "Oh, it's a Legion... Skip."

    "Spirit? I'm good, skip."

    "Hmm, I don't feel like facing Nurse right now... Skip."

    "Trapper with Iridescent Stone? Maybe, but it's too annoying, skip."

    Overall, I don't condone dodging when used for the wrong reasons. I believe there she be punishments for when dodging is used to excessively by a player. 😁

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028774#Comment_1028774

    I got a better idea: Play against survivors who use toolboxes and keys to hone your skills.

    If survivors were given the ability to dodge killers, I wouldn't dodge a Ebony Mori, I wouldn't dodge an Iridescent Hatchet Huntress, I would dodge perma EW3 Myers, and so on.

    As the killer, you even see what the survivors are bringing in, use that to your advantage.

    The sad truth is that, you won't improve if you assume the worst every time you see something that makes your stomach fuzzy! :P

    Yes im gonna do that as clown on red forest were when i find and down the first survivor 3 gens pop. BRILLIANT!. (In all seriousness 4 man swf with toolboxes is unbalanced and thats part of the reason toolboxes are being nerfed).

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.

    As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:

    "WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"

    The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...

    In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please...

    ROFL for me (eune nort and east pc) the survivor lobby is less than a quarter of a second. I just press search for a lobby and I don't even have the time to blink. In killer tho,it takes 3 minutes xd

  • No reason to deal with toolboxes when Killers can load a more reasonable match instantly. Thank the Devs for this shitshow.

  • Just pray that the killer doesn't alt F4 during the load screen forcing you to sit in queue again all from the beginning. And just instant requeue again as killer.


    And if they see more than two toolboxes I don't blame them.

  • Stop bringing Keys and Toolboxes then. You don't need them. Thx.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028824#Comment_1028824

    Yes im gonna do that as clown on red forest were when i find and down the first survivor 3 gens pop. BRILLIANT!. (In all seriousness 4 man swf with toolboxes is unbalanced and thats part of the reason toolboxes are being nerfed).

    It's not about balance, it's more of the inconvenience of waiting in queues again.

    Sometimes I will find a toolbox from the last match and forget to unequip it from my item slot. I hardly ever pay attention when I'm waiting in queue as both roles. Other times, I don't see a SWF with all toolboxes in the lobby because I don't pay attention, and honestly, I don't get destroyed.

    Sure, I'll depip because the game doesn't like it when you play dirty, but I still manage a 2K. :)


    Also, here's another comment I made elaborating about dodging:

    @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029378#Comment_1029378

    DCing is different, it ruins the game for everyone, and so is dodging when done excessively. Neither is okay in my book.

    I can understand bad PING, but otherwise, deal with it or why even play killer if you're going to waste other's time. There's no need to make survivor queues even worse because you see someone bring a medical kit that you think has septic agent.

    Like I said, if survivors were granted the ability to see the killer's load out during the lobby, killers would see how aggravating it is to not get any games.

    I'm solid on my stance of punishing dodging.

    "Ebony Mori? Um, no... Skip."

    "What is she using? Iridescent Hatchets? Nah, skip."

    "Oh, it's a Legion... Skip."

    "Spirit? I'm good, skip."

    "Hmm, I don't feel like facing Nurse right now... Skip."

    "Trapper with Iridescent Stone? Maybe, but it's too annoying, skip."

    Overall, I don't condone dodging when used for the wrong reasons. I believe there she be punishments for when dodging is used to excessively by a player. 😁


  • My friend was going to dodge a lobby with three flashlights last night... I was like nah, man, give it to me. I went in there with Doc and did nothing but shock the crap out of them and slug them. I let them all go, even though they were totally 3-gen'd, but they never used those flashlights once.

    Moral of the story, if you don't wanna be dodged and you want to play a normal game, don't come in with a bunch of toolboxes or a bunch of flashlights. I have a foolproof method for handling 3+ toolboxes... I have fun watching something on YouTube while they have fun gen rushing and escaping. Everyone wins. (Honest question: For those survivors, is that better or worse than the killer dodging their lobby?)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029666#Comment_1029666

    It's not about balance, it's more of the inconvenience of waiting in queues again.

    Sometimes I will find a toolbox from the last match and forget to unequip it from my item slot. I hardly ever pay attention when I'm waiting in queue as both roles. Other times, I don't see a SWF with all toolboxes in the lobby because I don't pay attention, and honestly, I don't get destroyed.

    Sure, I'll depip because the game doesn't like it when you play dirty, but I still manage a 2K. :)

    Also, here's another comment I made elaborating about dodging:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1029600#Comment_1029600

    Your convenience. Not mine. I'd rather dodge than end up getting bullied up and down a map because I am not good enough to play against the reds and purples I keep getting matched against. It's either that or get completely frustrated and hit the Quit button.

    If you want to point a finger, take a good healthy look at Matchmaking right now because that's probably a large cause of it. I feel really sorry for any new players looking to get into the game because it has their favorite licensed Killer, and ending up with the matches I'm facing. It's either a 3/4k where I feel a bit bad at the end, or I get completely run over. There's absolutely no middle ground post-patch for fun matches where it can go either way.

  • (Noun) Civil Disobedience: the refusal to comply with certain laws or to pay taxes and fines, as a peaceful form of political protest.

  • It's a Killer's market, if I don't like the look of you I'm swiping left.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1028826#Comment_1028826

    Ahm... how do you know the ranks before the match ends...? If you dodged the lobby that was out of pure speculation man...

    Ahm... Enjoy them que times.

  • We'll be mad at YOU because YOU control how you play. If you don't like it, find a different game, instead of using what the devs are doing to justify being a dick to other people that paid for the game just like you did.

  • Come on man tell me you would not dodge lobby where everyone has the same outfit, why would i start a game when i know survivors trying to be toxic 😅

  • @Johnble said:

    We'll be mad at YOU because YOU control how you play. If you don't like it, find a different game, instead of using what the devs are doing to justify being a dick to other people that paid for the game just like you did.

    Devs allow both roles to lobby dodge. If a survivor doesn't like how their teammates look, or the items they bring, they can leave. If you don't like it, ask them to remove the option. Killers paid for the game as well, and they should be able to play how they like as long as it falls within the parameter of rules that the Devs set.

    Also, it isn't a dick move to lobby dodge, the dick move is what Survivors do- DCing the second they see something they don't like, such as a hidden offering, seeing it is a killer they don't like, or getting hit not long after the match starts. Heck, many survivors DC'd just to spite killers and prevent them from completing the rift challenges- especially the basement challenge.

    It's not like killers have much of an option anymore, it's obvious their issues are not much of a priority.

  • And the Devs thought destroying Ruin was more important than working on Matchmaking over the last two months.

  • @Mringasa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030546#Comment_1030546

    Your convenience. Not mine. I'd rather dodge than end up getting bullied up and down a map because I am not good enough to play against the reds and purples I keep getting matched against. It's either that or get completely frustrated and hit the Quit button.

    If you want to point a finger, take a good healthy look at Matchmaking right now because that's probably a large cause of it. I feel really sorry for any new players looking to get into the game because it has their favorite licensed Killer, and ending up with the matches I'm facing. It's either a 3/4k where I feel a bit bad at the end, or I get completely run over. There's absolutely no middle ground post-patch for fun matches where it can go either way.

    Dead by Daylight is what you make of it in the long run, if you want to take the game seriously then you will find yourself getting frustrated over the smallest of things.

    I stopped taking the game seriously a year ago, so things, currently, don't bother me as much as before. The game became more enjoyable for me and I didn't have to inconvenience other players by sending them back into queue times (we all know queue times can be insane).


    All in all, it's your choice if you wanna dodge, but I don't think it's fair to tell survivors they can't use what's in the game or else you will extend their queue time. There's a double standard going on where killer make rules for survivors, some being simply ridiculous, I feel like it's only fair that killers get punished for excessively dodging because of that.

    Also, you won't get punished if someone has bad PING. If you don't like facing survivors who use what's in the game, you can just bring Franklin's.

    I can guarantee you that keys will get their rework eventually, as hinted by a developer in a previous comment in a different thread. 😁

  • I'm far less concerned with lobby dodging that I am with survivors DC'ing constantly.

    Yesterday, we loaded into Lery's and Doc was the killer. Immediately, 3 of my teammates DC'd. I just ran to the exit to open the gate. Doc saw me and shocked me about a dozen times, but let me go. Both of us got screwed over. After the match he told me that he was new to playing the Doctor and was just trying to complete a challenge.

  • @illusion said:

    I'm far less concerned with lobby dodging that I am with survivors DC'ing constantly.

    Yesterday, we loaded into Lery's and Doc was the killer. Immediately, 3 of my teammates DC'd. I just ran to the exit to open the gate. Doc saw me and shocked me about a dozen times, but let me go. Both of us got screwed over. After the match he told me that he was new to playing the Doctor and was just trying to complete a challenge.

    If 1 person DCs I usually let the rest of the team farm as long as none of them weren't toxic.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.

    As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:

    "WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"

    The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...

    In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please...

    Hey survivors(not all) are the reason killers were nerfed to hell because they didn't wanna learn how to play against it and just complained until a Nerf appeared, and there is no learning against SWF because they can communicate with each other, let alone the extremely fast gen speeds with toolboxes as well, ruin made most matches bearable but now it's Nerfed as well. It's hard enough going against survivors without items like that. As a comment above mine said, we warned y'all this would happen. If you don't want lobby dodging ur best chance would be not to bring items. I don't dodge lobbies but I completely understand y some killers do, it's definitely justified. When I see alot of toolboxes or a key I consider it messed up because u don't even need them anymore it's just overkill, so I become basement Bubba to exact my revenge

  • Can't dodge a lobby if I don't play the game.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030580#Comment_1030580

    Dead by Daylight is what you make of it in the long run, if you want to take the game seriously then you will find yourself getting frustrated over the smallest of things.

    I stopped taking the game seriously a year ago, so things, currently, don't bother me as much as before. The game became more enjoyable for me and I didn't have to inconvenience other players by sending them back into queue times (we all know queue times can be insane).

    All in all, it's your choice if you wanna dodge, but I don't think it's fair to tell survivors they can't use what's in the game or else you will extend their queue time. There's a double standard going on where killer make rules for survivors, some being simply ridiculous, I feel like it's only fair that killers get punished for excessively dodging because of that.

    Also, you won't get punished if someone has bad PING. If you don't like facing survivors who use what's in the game, you can just bring Franklin's.

    I can guarantee you that keys will get their rework eventually, as hinted by a developer in a previous comment in a different thread. 😁

    Franklin's is paywalled. Telling a Killer that they are required to buy more DLC to enjoy the game is not healthy for said game. You can't even get it with Shards, which is generally the next statement with regards to DLC, unless you get lucky in the Shrine. Leatherface is cheap, and it has great Perks, but a new Killer should not have to purchase said DLC, level up the Killer, then hope they get it on the Bloodweb just to compete against coordinated teams with 2-4 toolboxes, keys, and other assorted goodies.

1 2 3 4 … 6