PLEASE! KILLERS! DON'T LOBBY DODGE!
I thought queue times were fixed the day of the update, but yesterday it all went back, 10+ mins waiting as survivor and less than 1 min for killer.
As a Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor I politely ask you NOT TO LOBBY DODGE, you need to learn to play against everyone, and don't come to me with your:
"WoUlDn'T yOu dOdGe A LoBbY whErE...?"
The answer is NO, I don't dodge lobbies, the only justifiable reasons to lobby dodge is Ping and knowing a guy in the game that you have played against and you know he is a toxic player or a DCer, any other reasons are just lame excuses...
In game DCing is another issue, don't get lost from the thread please... Not getting a good map, matchmaking problems and bugs are not part of this thread.
Edit:
I'm not trying to force people not to dodge, I'm just politely asking for people to avoid as much as they can lobby dodging, people dodge out of the dumbest things nowdays like "I don't like facing Davids" or "Matchmaking is broken, if I see 2 toolboxes they must be red ranks". I'm not talking about in game DCing, but about actual lobby dodging, it's not wrong to dodge a lobby every now and then, but not 5/6 games until you get to play aginst no SWF Dwights with no items, hehehe. Get my point?
Comments
Orrrr maybe people just like colorful skins?
Its simple if you bring more than 2 toolboxes I dodge, if you bring two keys I dodge, If you play 4 medkits I play Plague, if you bring one key, I play Franklin's Demise and slug all game so no one will be able to pick up that key.
Killer DO LOBBY Dodge When you feel like it. There is no need to play around the keys. This makes you game unfair from the beginning.
And you might won't enjoy, save you time. Dodge the lobby.
Do you see 4 man with toolboxes? Do you want to loose 2 gens in first 15 seconds of the game? Why? Dodge the lobby.
Did them burn Haddonfield, Badham or Midwitch offering? Why would you play on the map where you might have a disadvantage?
Just kill the game process on the loading screen. It won't apply DC penalty.
DODGE THE LOBBY!
LET THEM WAIT!
DODGE THE LOBBY!
LET THEM WAIT!
DODGE THE LOBBY!
LET THEM WAIT!
DODGE THE LOBBY!
LET THEM WAIT!
(It is up to you Killers. This is you decision. Do whatever would make you enjoy the game)
FYI you SHOULD lobby dodge. Que times are the results of them making killer less and less fun for more people.
######### what he said, if you aint having fun dont play. In the long run you'll probably stay a player longer
With respect to everyone playing, here is my two cents.
I play DBD, and really enjoy the game.... but I have photo sensitivity, so yes I will totally admit I do lobby dodge. Not to be annoying or disrespectful to anyone else playing, but simply just to protect myself.
At best, the flashlights (particularly the frequent flashing on and off) can leave me with a brutal headache. On the flipside, I could end up having a seizure.
Again, just my two cents from my own perspective; I love this game but I HAVE to protect myself from a possible seizure.
You seriously opened account for answer this post, arent you? And why lol
If you lobby dodge then you can’t complain about survivors dcing in the first down
both are l don’t want to play this game.
survivors after the game starts baby raging
killers in a lobby pre game baby raging.
Man idc what yall say, if I don't have light born equipped I am not going against 4 Claudettes with flashlights.