Plz don't use Calm spirit tomorow
I'm gonna main Doc tomorow so don't be a quite something :)
And also, thoughts about new doctor
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm gonna main Doc tomorow so don't be a quite something :)
And also, thoughts about new doctor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I gotta say is this is heavy doc lol
what
The new ptb releases tomorrow???
Couldn't resist. 😋
It's a back to the future reference. Sorry that I wasn't relevant
That perk isnt that much of a issue for Docs.
Pretty sure it's wednesday. I know I'll only be playing Doc games to finish archive challenges
You're kinda late bud, the ptb was 2 weeks ago and the midchapter prob drops tomorow
You.......
Of course it is
But it’s the only time calm spirit will ever be worth using lol
There will be quite a lot of Calm Spirits when new Doctor is released. A rare occasion where it will be useful.
Not if I play something else
Wait, I just realised. Not a lot of players have Calm spirit, so some people maybe play Jake, since I I don't Jake's face on bubba I will get it easier. I'm such a genius (not at all)
I’m not gonna use it, I’ll just use my normal build.
What a lovely guy, hope u never play against doc tho
Prepare to see 4 copies on every team you play all day, it's gonna be way worse than you think
I hope that not true
I know that the ptb is already gone, I played it, I just just confused if the new update will release tomorrow. Also, what build will u use on doctor, I am thinking to main him now
I’d like to see how much different he is to play against, hope you enjoy new Doc.
I don't actually have my build, but what I've come up is: Whispers so when someone is in my terror radius I know when to use Static blast, Pop goes the weasel just a good perk, STBFL since he's a m1 killer and ######### your pants (Infectious fright) for the slugging and is also good with Static blast if I loose someone
He seems to be almost the same, but dunno. I'm going to have fun with him if no uses freaking Calm spirit
Use Restraint add-ons, they completly negate the point of Calm Spirit.
Oh thanks, u are a doc main cuz even me that read every single addon and memorized almost every single one don't renember what that addon does
When everyone will be balancing their decks around countering the Doctor
And I'll be the one playing Ghostface/Michael Myers
According to leaks, tome 2 releases Wednesday. Not sure if the update is gonna be seperate.
If someone sends me hate mail I will just say: "jebaited"
Updates always drop on Tuesdays. Also... would be really ironic if Calm spirit is on tomorrows Shrine of secrets. Maybe with a locker related perk for good measure like Head on.
The midchapter should release tomorow I think
I would be like: "#########, REALLY BHVR" at the same time laughing
Hell even against a Doc I would argue there are better perks you can use. On the ptb half of the survivors I faced didn't even run Calm Spirit. So I think all will be good.
I used to always use calm spirit as survivor because I main Doctor LOL. Haven’t tried this rework yet so we’ll see if I confide to main him after. I’ve been playing the last two weeks and have run into calm spirit 2-3 times. Hopefully people won’t use it for this update, we all want a full experience with the new Doctor. :(
You'll see a bunch of calm spirit for maybe half a week, then everybody's back to not playing Doctor and it's business as usual after that. As for doctor's changes I hope their promise to reduce the cooldowns between actions will actually go through so he doesn't feel awful to play but apart from that he's meh.
Nerfing the doctor is stupid tbh.
Hope u right
Masochism lol
This is why they didn't nerf him
Jokes on them, I'm playing scratch mirror myers on the new Lery's tomorrow, I have 20x offerings.
Please tell me that you're around purple ranks on Xbox. I really want to go up against you all day tomorrow now.
@Brucecastro81
Then you have to work on your predictions^^
I like the way you think!
yeah...totally going to change my build on the chance I might encounter a certain killer.....
Imagine running Calm Spirit over DS, BT, Unbreakable and Adrenaline just so a killer wont hear you scream lmao
People will use Calm Spirit just like people used OoO when Ghostface first released but it's understandable to use perks to counter a specific killer if there is a good chance of going against them.
Personally I will be using my normal build and if I go against a lot of calm spirit users then I'll just switch to my main boi Freddy or Bing bong
MMmmmmmmm......
Restraint counters calm spirit hard, survivors don't scream so they assume you don't know where they are and won't bother running if not in a chase. If you really wanna go for it run calm spirit + distortion
So Taking away his ability to make people scream by walking and have to wait 3 secs after blast isn't a nerf? Going from tier 3 madness to tier 1 after snapping out of it is a buff?
You know they gonna do it 😂 if people actually played doctor alot more before the change they would be using calm spirit, but as no one wanted to play him, calm spirit became a wasted slot, and now oni will be coming back with his fix, calm spirit will be getting used to cancel out infectious aswell, I don't see anyone playing doctor for long anyway, even if calm spirit wasnt in the game.
No no, Oni will be getting his fix, so infectious fright will be out more, so calm spirit will actually get some use lol
Taking away the need to switch stances and making an on-use ability that forces people up a madness level ends up being an overall buff according to some people... I’m only going off of Drey’s opinion so I guess maybe you’re just a better doctor than him.
*Renembers Distortion