Plz don't use Calm spirit tomorow
I'm gonna main Doc tomorow so don't be a quite something :)
And also, thoughts about new doctor
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm gonna main Doc tomorow so don't be a quite something :)
And also, thoughts about new doctor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope I'm good with it
Yea maybe
That avatar....
No, but overall is a buff
No, but him not having to switch stances actually allows him to counter pallet loops with his shock now. It's so much better.
The cooldown is needed because survivors counterplay is now trying to avoid his shock, which can only pay off if Doc has a cooldown, but his shock is still much better now in chases. Plus the cooldown will be reduced anyways.
His static blast is also really good, giving away the position of all survivors that are within your terror radius immediately.
Doc totally got nerfed, bruh
Sarcasm?
Yea
Cool I really like him, I never played Dr before now I may work into my rotation
Never, why?
I'm definitely gonna play Oni
Switching stances feels so clunky to me, and as a survivor i hates the passive madness so I didn’t wanna do it to others
No more depressing games
But you really NEVER played, like never, never never
As surprising as it is, I am pretty good as Pre-buff oni
its not surprising, I have hope this comunity is good
Heck, no I won't run it. I love Doc, but I'm not changing my build just for him.
I'll be using Restraint Class III add-ons when I play him, so I'll see phantom docs all over the map to track Survivors' paths, regardless of Calm Spirit players. Should be fun!
Couldn't disagree more. He is much stronger now in my opinion.
In fact, I just read the patch notes, and I think 1.5 seconds cooldown on his shock therapy might be slightly too low.
I'm sarcastic