Who is your favourite original survivor?

Let us know your favourite original survivor!

Comments

  • Meg was the first character I started out with when I first joined. She was small, cute and her perks made her speedy. Plus, she's the only survivor who has hair that actually moves randomly <3

  • Claudette was my first survivor, so she will always have a place in my heart. But Nea has amazing perks and I've loved playing as her since I got a full build on her. Had to toss her my vote <3 she deserves the love. They both do!

  • The Esport Queen

  • ILovePIE said:

    The Esport Queen

    Go team Lazer Bears
  • My main and favorite survivor is Ace. So many people undervalue his perks, but I keep jumping off hooks nearly all the time.

  • Since I'm Asian, Feng Min is my main.

  • I have to say feng Min I don't really have a main survivor more a select few I like that I cycle through depending on mood but feng min is really cute in her cardigan and I find myself using her the most out of everyone else.

  • This was a pretty hard choice to make...

    I choose Meg because she's the one i started with, i played a lot of Feng Min as well so it could've been either of them for me.

    But... that new survivor from the teaser 'tho... she might take the #1 spot soon... :p

  • I like all survivors...…….. when they are dead!

    But if I had to choose - definitely Ace

  • Meg is my main, but david is pretty cool too.

  • Wow, Jake and David are surprisingly unpopular O.o

  • I would vote two, Feng is also my favorite!

  • @Tezzis said:
    Feng and Dwight are my loves <3

    Ship them <3

  • CLADERIIIIINEEE

  • well....it's kinda obvious i love nea. i played my first game with her and have been loyal since day one. some killer games here and there, some with other survivors, but most of my 900+ hours in-game have passed playing nea. i'm actually sad that i picked this game up after legacy items were given out, my devotion to nea is worthy of some flaming clothes!

  • I've always played with Jake
    and ı always getting camp even though I didn't sabotage hooks

  • Hahahah, I have heard much from friends of mine about getting camped as Jake as well despite not running saboteur. I've never had that problem, but then again I run object and spend the whole round getting chased on purpose...

    But Jake was my first main and still my favorite og guy, first to get to prestige 3

  • Its Ace or nothin'. Especially with the Purple Hat on. Also I was very sad that even after several requests at adding a Purple Tuxedo/Dress Pants combo, there is nothing available in the cosmetics that I saw for full out Purple...come on Not_Queen, we talked about this. ;)

  • Always played Meg since release, but I like to play as Feng & Nea just as much.. maybe Kate will end on my "most liked survivor" list too

  • AYY WHERE MY JAKE STANS AT

  • @YankeeSan said:
    AYY WHERE MY JAKE STANS AT

    MY BOOOOY LETS GOOO

  • icemancat said:

    My main and favorite survivor is Ace. So many people undervalue his perks, but I keep jumping off hooks nearly all the time.

    Literally one of my top 5 builds is for hook escape. It used to be more frequent when slippery meat affected hook escape chance but 6 tries seems like a good trade off.

    ACE IS ON THE CASE. DON’T DOUBT CAUSE I BRING THE C L O U T .
  • ↑ - no words needed

  • Claudette is probably the one I use the most but my heart beats for Nea Karlsson since The Last Breath came out.

  • Ace is flaming awesome incarnate, and you can't beat the mustache.

  • Dwight of course
  • Feng Min!

    With those new cosmetics I'll be able to make her even more kawai desu! :3

  • My wife Nea of course

  • Ace in your hole

  • Ace. Ace all the way.

  • Obviously it is Claudette.

    Why is Nea on the list Gid? Everyone knows she is nasty and dirty ;)

  • Nea > (Kate) > Claudette > Feng > Ace > David > Jake > Dwight > Meg

    Nea has always been my favorite after I leveled Claudette for her stuff. I like her style, I like her VO, and she just feels right (and the Diatech skin doesn’t hurt :p). Even though Kate isn’t on the list I still really like her (even if her voice was replaced and sounds terrible :( ). Claudette is fun because you can be immersed or super bright and “toxic” and her perks are pretty good. I like Feng but I don’t play her often because I like Nea and Quentin more. She’s still cool though, and the Golden Asian is pretty cool. Same for Ace, although I do like to play him with no self care builds because of his non existent pain noises. David is alright, his perks are cool and I like his Donkey outfit, but I just don’t like to play him as much as other survivors. Jake is the same as David, but his moaning is too loud and his perks suck (except Iron Will). Dwight is meh, he has cool customization, but his perks are bad and his moans are fairly loud; and I just don’t play him often. Last and least is Meg, ######### Meg, she’s ass and a butt ugly #########.

    That was my list, hope you enjoyed reading it :p
  • I've always thought Meg was pretty cool, being a sporty girl myself. Now I think I'm in love with Kate! Oh well, both will always be my girls. (:

  • Nea for life.

  • Feng Min, hands down!
    She'll probably always be my main.

    When I first got into the game, she wasn't an option, though. So I started off with Jake. I liked his back story & his starting perks, lol. I'll probably always have a soft spot for him.

  • Dwight Fairfield is my guy. I love his story. When I purchased DBD when it 1st came out on PS4, I knew he had to be the survivor I would start with. I prestiged my Dwight to 3 because I fell in love with him.

  • I love Mega and Feng too but Dwight is bae. <3

  • Ace Visconti, my only god.

  • Gotta say, out of Originals, It's definitely Ace, he's got that Cool Uncle vibe about him.
    David King gets a close Second Place because he's from Manchester which is like an hour's drive from where I live. ;3

  • Feng Min ? She's the best ! Anything else to say .

  • I like Jake, because as I start to play DbD, there was only the 4 original characters and Nea and Laurie. I wanted to play as boy, but not Dwight, who chew on the nails... xD

  • Orange shmock + purple hat = toxic claudette <3

  • You can make David be shirtless, what else could you possibly want?

  • Kate Demsen, only reason I bothered going back to survivor. She's Bae now.

  • @Angie said:
    Feng is just a natural beauty.

    Can't wait to see what cosmetics you have in plan for her.
    pls do not disappoint

    lmao "natural beauty?" she's not a beauty at all. she's just an average looker.

  • Ace is my dad, just saying.

  • Feng owns a special place in my heart x <3

  • i love feng min but dwights a close second

1 2 3 4 5