Ace players are never bad at the game. New (and bad) players would not choose to play Ace first because he isn't unlocked initially and not a licensed character. Only legends would play Ace Visconti.
Jake park he is my only time invested survivor right now p3 heading for p3-50 as i loke his playstyle its stealth based with elements of taking the heat by doing spresific actions like.saboong hooks and traps
I think Feng Min has one of the most useful set of unique perks by far. She can easily gather intel on the killer's location, has a great way to gain extra distance in a chase, and the chance to prevent gen exlposions can be helpful at times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea is my favorite i just really like her backstory and love her cosmetics

Nea and meg I play a lot because they the best
Kate.
Voted for Nea since she's #2 for me.
Kate, but Meg is my OG fav.
That's not how voting works
Feng Min.
When I started playing I chose her for the look haha.
My husbands fav is Meg Thomas,
Yup, Kate is my main, but that outfit made Dwight my #2.
MEG all the way ❤️❤️❤️
YES
(but I wonder... no votes for Kate and Jeff?!)
But so lovable.
Nea for her AWESOME FRICKING CLOTHES and for her AWESOME BALANCED LANDING and urban evasion because you can counter hag :P
Dwight and Feng 100%, really love Feng's outfits and her whole lore but Dwight is just a soft little innocent man that I stay loyal to.
So the question is why is she always getting shafted on cosmetics??? Fix it Behaviour.
Dwight for life.
Dwight, Ace, and Claudette are the biz.
Feng! I went all the way with her!
Same reason why i main Nea
I always hate getting chase by hag and her jumpscare trap so i decide to main Nea to counter
New favorite survivor : J-A-N-E
I've grown to love all of the survivors. But Meg and David are my mains. 💙
Claudette Morel 😍
Obviously Dwight is the best because he has pizza. 🍕
Feng Min
@Giddawid Can you add Kate, Adam, Jeff... and Jane into the poll?
I facecamp all clauds.
adam francis. but guess hes not that original :(
Love my cutie Dwight ❤😍
ACE FOR DAYSSSS
Dwight will always be the best <3
Dwight of course 😎
Kate is, I don't know why she's not on here. David I guess..?
Ace is over here like:
Dwight is bae
I think Feng Min has one of the most useful set of unique perks by far. She can easily gather intel on the killer's location, has a great way to gain extra distance in a chase, and the chance to prevent gen exlposions can be helpful at times.