However much i love our finger gunning ace, i'd like to survive and that ain't happening when im tunnelled all game. Claudette's my main, Ace is my dad.
Jake Park, Still waiting for that buff on sabotage, but i still remember the days of early DBD when i would go around destroying hooks, and saving teammates. now, its kinda hard to but i still love him for those memories
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fengggu and her adorable mouse squeal when getting hit.
If I play killer if feel really bad about killing my fengggggu
Xxx
Min =
She's an adorable character and I love her perks.
They're fitting for my playing style.
After her comes Meg and then Kate
Nea is Bae! She is so cute
Definitely, Meg, even i love all the girls and Dwight.
Nea cuntsson
David~
Meant to vote David, voted Feng.
Feng Min
where? I want proof!
Nea
However much i love our finger gunning ace, i'd like to survive and that ain't happening when im tunnelled all game. Claudette's my main, Ace is my dad.
"great perks". Care to elaborate?
Leadership and bond. Love 'em both.
To be fair, bond can be useful if you don't want to be toxic and use self care. But leader is terrible
Leader is awesome. Always find it useful.
I would like to refund the game, please
i like david and dwight
the only "originals" are Dwight Meg Claudette and Jake
First time when I played there were only 5 survivors, Dwight, Claudette, Meg, Jake and Nea. I was in love in first sight with Dwight !
Ace
Fengggu and her adorable mouse squeal when getting hit.
If I play killer I feel really bad for killing her
Dwight, though I kinda like everyone.
Meg is my favorite.
I like the perks she gets and she was the character I learned with.
I just wanted to say what an enjoyable read this has been, watching people discuss their favourite! You are all awesome
Ace because F I N G E R G U N S
David Main, Big Brain
Ace in the Hole!
Meg
Meg is my fav but Nea is cool and Id like Feng if I wasnt too cheap to buy her
I think by "orignal" they mean in terms of creativity, i.e. non-licensed characters that they made themselves.
Jake Park, Still waiting for that buff on sabotage, but i still remember the days of early DBD when i would go around destroying hooks, and saving teammates. now, its kinda hard to but i still love him for those memories
David King is least popular? What the... I call BS. I see nothing but David Kings in lobbies.
Claudette!
Pretty simple reason as to why... She is female... I am female... She is black... I am black... lol.
I voted Nea but Jake was my first main and has a special place in my heart
Just in case I have both of them P3 with all the perks.
Claudette
David King and next in line would be Jake then Kate
Kate Denson
You speak Wise Words
Kate Denson!
Meg Thomas
Meg
Claudette, but since the launch of cosmetics Meg is also in the list
There's only one survivor for me. And that's Dwight.
then you are a fake claudetee just like neas must be the killer and body block other survivors haha JK lol