Jakes my first and so far only survivor but I find his perks helpful I mean saboteur unless its the pig and I'm careful I can do my team a solid and disable all the hooks meaning long trips to basement so people have more time to live calm spirit truly messes the doctors game about with no shrieks iron will no pains grunts and unbreakable is my fourth so I can get up if lucky also won my second match as him by crawling into the hatch didn't want to dc but had to turn game of so was gonna die and lol the hag ignored me for my team and I managed to find it by crawling so thank the campfire for that one
She's not listed but Kate Denson. I like her freedom spirit and how she wants to travel around having fun and make friends. I relate to her. Guess she is an Aquarius like me lol
About her perks though, meh not so much. Boil over needs some work, and you can avoid Windows of Opportunity since the places of pallets are pretty known. Dance With Me although isnt bad.
It was a tough choice between Claudette and Dwight for me but Dwight won out. I like being the Support, if I play an MMO I like to be the Healer, but since I am not the best at getting away from a Killer when I am out to save people as Claudette, I'll accept my role of being around to make everyone else better than me. Also Bond is a great Perk. If we are going by just design wise or all that then Feng was the first Survivor I started playing as.
Dwight all the way. I like his story, his the looser who was abandoned, so sad, he deserved to be the leader and the guide for his teammate to victory with his perk (so usefull by the way).
@NekoGamerX said:
David King tho I don't mind using Nea Karlsson and Feng Min sometimes even used Dwight Fairfield he need better outfit IMO.
Dwight has a great wardrobe now.
he does but wish you could mix match thing like,I like his beard now not him bald and some heads come with sun glasses where I wish he had just glasses but it maybe just me.
@Giddawid said:
Let us know your favourite original survivor!
no love for shirtless david king
shirtless david king and david king are one and the same to me both are good now give me shirtless hairy chest david king and i wouldn't use anyone else. lol
Ace without a doubt, was the first survivor i picked and the one i have stayed with, he has been my lucky charm since the beggining not only providing me with rare objects on chests but a lot of unhooks as well
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight is life.
Dwight is god.
Dwight's a religion.
But I kinda like Dwight/Jake also.. lol
Nea, because I love her new chlotes and that hype shirt .. omg ;3
I just found that Jake is the best for a first-time survivor.
Always love playing risky.
Claudette, although Nea is a close second. I like breaking the Scaredette stereotypes floating around.
Meg is literally everything, I'm just levelling up Claudette so I can steal her perks for Meg lmao.
Claudette is best survivor
She's not listed but Kate Denson. I like her freedom spirit and how she wants to travel around having fun and make friends. I relate to her. Guess she is an Aquarius like me lol
About her perks though, meh not so much. Boil over needs some work, and you can avoid Windows of Opportunity since the places of pallets are pretty known. Dance With Me although isnt bad.
Feng Min for certain, can we get some more costumes for her? Especially on the ps4 lol
It was a tough choice between Claudette and Dwight for me but Dwight won out. I like being the Support, if I play an MMO I like to be the Healer, but since I am not the best at getting away from a Killer when I am out to save people as Claudette, I'll accept my role of being around to make everyone else better than me. Also Bond is a great Perk. If we are going by just design wise or all that then Feng was the first Survivor I started playing as.
Dwight all the way. I like his story, his the looser who was abandoned, so sad, he deserved to be the leader and the guide for his teammate to victory with his perk (so usefull by the way).
While I'd love to vote in this poll, sadly my main Kate Denson isn't listed, so...
falls over from surprise
We're gonna live forever is the attitude I LOVE to see, making the best from a ######### situation
David King tho I don't mind using Nea Karlsson and Feng Min sometimes even used Dwight Fairfield he need better outfit IMO.
Dwight has a great wardrobe now.
he does but wish you could mix match thing like,I like his beard now not him bald and some heads come with sun glasses where I wish he had just glasses but it maybe just me.
I like playing stealthy and focusing on generators.
Feels bad for Ace. His perks are not the best but he will always be my god boy
if it make you feel better he 2nd after David King now because I love his new outfit
Meg is a ..ehm..queen
You mean his Hallowed Blight cosmetic? Yeah I love it, too.
no love for shirtless david king
My favorite is Meg and she's the first character I played when I got the game, because I got a daily for her on that same day.
Fast Boi Meg
yep
shirtless david king and david king are one and the same to me both are good now give me shirtless hairy chest david king and i wouldn't use anyone else. lol
coughs
I mean, it is what my name is a joke of...
My girl feng all day
Feng is such a cute one I spare them every time and some of them look up at me X3
Ace without a doubt, was the first survivor i picked and the one i have stayed with, he has been my lucky charm since the beggining not only providing me with rare objects on chests but a lot of unhooks as well
Nea ftw!
I say Kate.
We need this updated to add Kate, Adam, and Jeff ^_^