My main man Jake for sure. Love taking down hooks to save survivors. His cosmetics are perfectly fitting also, love his beanie. The BEST voice acting in my opinion and his story appeals to me more than the others.
When I first got this game I looked at Dwight as the engineer which is why I chose him although I wasn't aware of teachable's, aside from that I still like Dwight the most.
My favorite is probably David King, but he's too big. There's no advantage to being a large, strong Rugby player. You're just easier to see. Claudette immersion ftw.
Feng min caught my eye from the first time I played.. but I was sad she was locked behind DLC. got her a month in and never regretted it!
Although if you wanted to be nitpicky and say which of the ORIGINAL 4, I'd have to go with claudette. I know the association, I just love her too much. She's a nerdy biologist who likes to go on science forums and talk about science with people. What's not to like?!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My sweet Claudetet will always be my main and my favourite survivor!
And yes, there are non-toxic Claudette players out there!
David King is actually God.
Feng and Dwight are my loves
Meg is favourite of course.
However, I do like Nea and Feng
Ping peng is bae,best sound when getting hit
squeak
FENG!
The Closet Crusader
Finger Guns M'Gee.
Dwight it my boy, I'd never leave him or his closet dwelling tendencies!
Cute Asian Gamer Girl.
I actually like both Meg and Feng, but Jake is my main man.
Ace my dude!
Meg, but Dwight is growing on me xD
Nea because she owns the "my face looks like a trashcan" style quite well.
Jake Park. He'll always be my favourite.
Nea. First Survivor to main. First to get p3 all perks and still love her.
Although looking at the new trailer I feel like the new survivor could become my new main too :3c
My main man Jake for sure. Love taking down hooks to save survivors. His cosmetics are perfectly fitting also, love his beanie. The BEST voice acting in my opinion and his story appeals to me more than the others.
Feng is just a natural beauty.
Can't wait to see what cosmetics you have in plan for her.
pls do not disappoint
Lockers for life!
Idk I just love this precious dork
Dwight is great
Jake for the dlc clothes :P
Claudette is Good
Meg is Bae!
When I first got this game I looked at Dwight as the engineer which is why I chose him although I wasn't aware of teachable's, aside from that I still like Dwight the most.
Team Dwight. He is a lovable nerd with great perks, and some of his clothing is hilarious.
Dwight is life Dwight is love!
My favorite is probably David King, but he's too big. There's no advantage to being a large, strong Rugby player. You're just easier to see. Claudette immersion ftw.
Feng min caught my eye from the first time I played.. but I was sad she was locked behind DLC. got her a month in and never regretted it!
Although if you wanted to be nitpicky and say which of the ORIGINAL 4, I'd have to go with claudette. I know the association, I just love her too much. She's a nerdy biologist who likes to go on science forums and talk about science with people. What's not to like?!
Min best survivor clearly
xx
#YouLockerOrNaw? 8-)
It's Meg all the way, but Ace is by far the coolest guy out there!
Feng is a cutie
Meg 100% meg is love meg is life!
The one cleansy boi of course
It's a mix between Feng Min and Claudette Morel but I think I prefer Feng.
Meg. But I do like to change it up once in a while and will use Nea who is always my second choice.
Kawaii squeaky toy forever! ♥ ♥ ♥
Dwight Mains unite
Just Dwight
Squeaky Toy
but my first suvivor was Megone 
Dwight!
(Feng and Meg too!)
Meg!!!!
Feng forever!!!!
I've always played with nea - she was my first P3 and got all the perks on her for a reason. And the DLC hair is BEAU-TIFUL
My fav survivor is Nea !
she is dope and I can't wait for new cosmetic items !