She's underrated. The RBTs are to slow the game, not to kill
Why when anybody suggests buffing pig people always assume that they mean make the bear traps kill.
I'm not even giving my opinion on whether she needs a buff or does it need one it's just really weird how no one can even say improve her without people constantly jumping to the strawman that they only want her traps to kill
Why when anybody suggests buffing pig people always assume that they mean make the bear traps kill.
I'm not even giving my opinion on whether she needs a buff or does it need one it's just really weird how no one can even say improve her without people constantly jumping to the strawman that they only want her traps to kill
Funny thing is that I'm fine with where the RBT's are. It's just other parts of her kit that need some love at the moment.
I dont have problems as Pig on rank 1. If you use her traps efficiently they slow down the game and give the Pig a decent amount of time to counter the gen pressure.
Why when anybody suggests buffing pig people always assume that they mean make the bear traps kill.
I'm not even giving my opinion on whether she needs a buff or does it need one it's just really weird how no one can even say improve her without people constantly jumping to the strawman that they only want her traps to kill
But she is fine, thats the thing. Since everybody says that her RBTs needs to be more lethal I assumed that was the case
But she is fine, thats the thing. Since everybody says that her RBTs needs to be more lethal I assumed that was the case
Well her RBTs are extremely useless to the point where survivors don’t find them lethal at all so maybe a tiny lethality bonus to them but that’s not the MAIN focus. The main focus is mostly the fact her in chase pressure sucks majorly and she’s easily demolished by a slightly well co-ordinated team.
She's the only killer that can still get a jump-scare on me and make me do a little wee in my pants after 500-600 hours. But I hardly ever see her :( , give her whatever buff is needed to make her more popular, put the fear back in me, it's what made me love this game in the first place.
Well her RBTs are extremely useless to the point where survivors don’t find them lethal at all so maybe a tiny lethality bonus to them but that’s not the MAIN focus. The main focus is mostly the fact her in chase pressure sucks majorly and she’s easily demolished by a slightly well co-ordinated team.
RBTs are lethal if not taken serious. That's the trick behind it. The RNG thing is how much time they stop survivors from working on gens.
I think pig is ok, can't say how to buff her. If buffed, just give her one or two more traps basekit. She is a stealth killer and that is already a good feature. The sound from the ambush might be put to where she actually starts running, but that's it. But I guess that would raise the "conterplay" yelling instantly XD although the dash would still not be that good. Mindgaming on pallets with the dash is pretty hard
Well her RBTs are extremely useless to the point where survivors don’t find them lethal at all so maybe a tiny lethality bonus to them but that’s not the MAIN focus. The main focus is mostly the fact her in chase pressure sucks majorly and she’s easily demolished by a slightly well co-ordinated team.
Not everyone. Good Freddys, Hillbillys that are really good at curving, Godly Nurses running the new Omega Blink, and Spirits all stand about an equal chance. Throw a Mori on them, make use of slugging when able, and they'll have an even chance at getting coordinated SWFs.
Also, how is "everyone else can get crushed by a coordinated team too" an argument for Pig to stay the same? It sounds like an argument for her, and nearly every other Killer, to get buffed to me.
IMO she needs reworked simply for the fact that she only has like 6 good add-ons (IMO: Combat Straps, Video Tape, Last Will, Tampered Timer, Crate of Gears, and, depending on the map, Jigsaw's Sketch) and half her power is totally RNG based. There's no skill behind RBTs; just guessing and luck.
I love miss piggy, but she could really really use a buff.
I feel that her nerf was pretty unnecessary and absolutely killed her gameplay, if they could only revert back to her old state, that would be pretty neat
She's in a pretty good spot right now. The only thing bad is the RNG of her traps.
No, no she's not. Her crouch PoV is extremely low. The crouching movement itself is too slow and clunky. Her Ambush dash announcement is way to early for the actual dash. She needs a rework of a majority of her addons.
Despite this I oddly think the traps are the one aspect that should remain untouched. It's in a good position as is. Most people want a stealth nerf to it by adding RSN2 as base which removes the Option of choice which makes it weaker.
Yet I still play her for my personal enjoyment. She has a few things wrong, but most of it's honestly just the first part.
I think Pig is in a pretty good place, I know a few pig mains who'd agree. The main thing is that her add-ons could do with a rework, but I think her base kit is absolutely fine.
Her add ons are horrible. Most of them made irrelevant by survivors themselves. A bunch of them made pointless due to RNG. Others want you to go after the person WITH the trap on their head.
Let her go in and out of crouch quicker. Change it so a trap can't be removed at the first box. Then we will see.
No, no she's not. Her crouch PoV is extremely low. The crouching movement itself is too slow and clunky. Her Ambush dash announcement is way to early for the actual dash. She needs a rework of a majority of her addons.
Despite this I oddly think the traps are the one aspect that should remain untouched. It's in a good position as is. Most people want a stealth nerf to it by adding RSN2 as base which removes the Option of choice which makes it weaker.
Yet I still play her for my personal enjoyment. She has a few things wrong, but most of it's honestly just the first part.
I have been playing pig a lot lately. And think she does need a crouch speed buff and add-on rework. I do think something needs to be done with the Rng though. cause whenever I play survivor I always die or almost die to her bear traps cause it's always the last box because my luck is ######### lol. And on the killer side the survivors always get the trap off on the first box. It's also why I hate versing trappers and playing as him cause once I get in a trap I will never get out. and when i play trapper they get out on the first try. I once had a round where the killer was farming and I was standing in his traps to give him blood points. And he would let me attempt to escape to give me points as well. But he sat there for 5 minutes waiting for me to escape. I tried like 50 times and didn't get out so he had to pick me up.
Lol I'm the only one calling for a nerf. Really though. Head trap rng stinks. Give her more trap types or something. I haaaate when I don't see the pig after my trap starts and I die to time out. Feels bad.
One thing I would improve is her crouched movement speed, or crouching speed in general, I guess. Other than that, as others pointed out, the RNG element of the traps make them a bit pointless, aside from the 2000 points you get from putting them on survivors.
Oh and I guess her add-ons need a boost, too.. I don't even bother using them since they're so pointless in general.
Just make the roar at the end of the charging time instead of the beginning (not when the attack actually starts, it has mindgame potential but right now the roar makes it so anyone with an exhaustion perk is already out of reach)
Also, don't make such a loud noise while crouching (retracting the blade) it lets them pinpoint your location from pretty far away when you're supposed to be sneaky.
Lastly, make the 2 minute timer on RBTs the base. Other than that? I think she's actually fine just needs a few little tweaks. Her addons could use a bit of a rework too.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's in a pretty good spot right now. The only thing bad is the RNG of her traps.
She's underrated. The RBTs are to slow the game, not to kill
Why when anybody suggests buffing pig people always assume that they mean make the bear traps kill.
I'm not even giving my opinion on whether she needs a buff or does it need one it's just really weird how no one can even say improve her without people constantly jumping to the strawman that they only want her traps to kill
If anyone votes that she needs a nerf I want to know why lmao.
Funny thing is that I'm fine with where the RBT's are. It's just other parts of her kit that need some love at the moment.
I'm fine where Pig is at although I wouldn't mind a few add on changes and a ambush buff.
I dont have problems as Pig on rank 1. If you use her traps efficiently they slow down the game and give the Pig a decent amount of time to counter the gen pressure.
But she is fine, thats the thing. Since everybody says that her RBTs needs to be more lethal I assumed that was the case
Well her RBTs are extremely useless to the point where survivors don’t find them lethal at all so maybe a tiny lethality bonus to them but that’s not the MAIN focus. The main focus is mostly the fact her in chase pressure sucks majorly and she’s easily demolished by a slightly well co-ordinated team.
Pig is literally RNG the killer.
Either her traps work to slow the game down, or they don't.
She's the only killer that can still get a jump-scare on me and make me do a little wee in my pants after 500-600 hours. But I hardly ever see her :( , give her whatever buff is needed to make her more popular, put the fear back in me, it's what made me love this game in the first place.
Also, is this actually a thread where no one is whining, crying and insulting each other?!?! I didn't know threads like this existed.
Personally I would buff her dash, currently it's more useful to uncrouch and going for a normal m1.
RBTs are lethal if not taken serious. That's the trick behind it. The RNG thing is how much time they stop survivors from working on gens.
I think pig is ok, can't say how to buff her. If buffed, just give her one or two more traps basekit. She is a stealth killer and that is already a good feature. The sound from the ambush might be put to where she actually starts running, but that's it. But I guess that would raise the "conterplay" yelling instantly XD although the dash would still not be that good. Mindgaming on pallets with the dash is pretty hard
Every gets destroyed by a cordinated team
She is fine, her Add Ons could get some tweaks tho.
Not everyone. Good Freddys, Hillbillys that are really good at curving, Godly Nurses running the new Omega Blink, and Spirits all stand about an equal chance. Throw a Mori on them, make use of slugging when able, and they'll have an even chance at getting coordinated SWFs.
Also, how is "everyone else can get crushed by a coordinated team too" an argument for Pig to stay the same? It sounds like an argument for her, and nearly every other Killer, to get buffed to me.
IMO she needs reworked simply for the fact that she only has like 6 good add-ons (IMO: Combat Straps, Video Tape, Last Will, Tampered Timer, Crate of Gears, and, depending on the map, Jigsaw's Sketch) and half her power is totally RNG based. There's no skill behind RBTs; just guessing and luck.
I love miss piggy, but she could really really use a buff.
I feel that her nerf was pretty unnecessary and absolutely killed her gameplay, if they could only revert back to her old state, that would be pretty neat
They broken her already.... Twice even. If they bring back og pig that would be awesome.....or at least give back her traps
She needs a buff badly.
Nobody expects to get grabbed off a gen by Ms. Piggy!
I think the loss of Endgame Piggy needs to be replaced with something else.
Super fun until u reach rank 13 then its impossible to play.
Pig Main. Just some of her not great add ons would be a nice change. Also maybe be able to grab in stealth like Ghostface.
No, no she's not. Her crouch PoV is extremely low. The crouching movement itself is too slow and clunky. Her Ambush dash announcement is way to early for the actual dash. She needs a rework of a majority of her addons.
Despite this I oddly think the traps are the one aspect that should remain untouched. It's in a good position as is. Most people want a stealth nerf to it by adding RSN2 as base which removes the Option of choice which makes it weaker.
Yet I still play her for my personal enjoyment. She has a few things wrong, but most of it's honestly just the first part.
I think Pig is in a pretty good place, I know a few pig mains who'd agree. The main thing is that her add-ons could do with a rework, but I think her base kit is absolutely fine.
Her add ons are horrible. Most of them made irrelevant by survivors themselves. A bunch of them made pointless due to RNG. Others want you to go after the person WITH the trap on their head.
Let her go in and out of crouch quicker. Change it so a trap can't be removed at the first box. Then we will see.
Game over score event should be 1000 bp.
I have been playing pig a lot lately. And think she does need a crouch speed buff and add-on rework. I do think something needs to be done with the Rng though. cause whenever I play survivor I always die or almost die to her bear traps cause it's always the last box because my luck is ######### lol. And on the killer side the survivors always get the trap off on the first box. It's also why I hate versing trappers and playing as him cause once I get in a trap I will never get out. and when i play trapper they get out on the first try. I once had a round where the killer was farming and I was standing in his traps to give him blood points. And he would let me attempt to escape to give me points as well. But he sat there for 5 minutes waiting for me to escape. I tried like 50 times and didn't get out so he had to pick me up.
TL;DR my luck is ######### lol.
Lol I'm the only one calling for a nerf. Really though. Head trap rng stinks. Give her more trap types or something. I haaaate when I don't see the pig after my trap starts and I die to time out. Feels bad.
All M1 killers need buffs because they're all dogshit except for Freddy.
One thing I would improve is her crouched movement speed, or crouching speed in general, I guess. Other than that, as others pointed out, the RNG element of the traps make them a bit pointless, aside from the 2000 points you get from putting them on survivors.
Oh and I guess her add-ons need a boost, too.. I don't even bother using them since they're so pointless in general.
Just make the roar at the end of the charging time instead of the beginning (not when the attack actually starts, it has mindgame potential but right now the roar makes it so anyone with an exhaustion perk is already out of reach)
Also, don't make such a loud noise while crouching (retracting the blade) it lets them pinpoint your location from pretty far away when you're supposed to be sneaky.
Lastly, make the 2 minute timer on RBTs the base. Other than that? I think she's actually fine just needs a few little tweaks. Her addons could use a bit of a rework too.