Who's your NEMESIS?
Which killer has the highest kill ratio on you? Not who do you think is the best, but who do you ALWAYS or ALMOST ALWAYS die against?
For me... Myers... God damn Myers...
Most of the times 3 escape but I died for them to do so...
Which killer has the highest kill ratio on you? Not who do you think is the best, but who do you ALWAYS or ALMOST ALWAYS die against?
For me... Myers... God damn Myers...
Most of the times 3 escape but I died for them to do so...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve been dying to Oni a lot lately 😅
Billy.
He will have my "team" slugged in about 60 seconds. It's very rare I will get put with players good enough to win against a Hillbilly.
Spirit, not cause of her ability but her ######### passive spasm ######### she's always having. I'll mistime everything when in a chase because of it
Plague.
My favorite build is Head On + Q&Q + Inner Strength + Ds. Guess who completely deletes 3/4 of that build?
Wraith. Always has been the most annoying to go against and i dont see that changing anytime soon
Probably trapper. I don't know why I seem to find every damn trap he sets but I do.
Year 3 of Dead by Daylight
Easy, Trapper... Always walk into fraking traps
Clown.
Myers, Hillbilly, and the invisible guy.
Huntress
I'm like a magnet to hatchets
Stand still next to a window as he's invisible when you're on a chase, as soon as he starts appearing vault the window, he won't be able to hit you and you'll force him to chase you without being invisible.
For the longest time i just always had the eorse luck against the Wraith. He has recently been replaced by GF. I just suck against GF and no clue why. I know how to counter him, I just have the worse luck.
I always have the killer/survivor nemesis combo like Clown/Kate, Doc/Feng etc.
Ehhh, depends on how good the Killer is and their build. Generally though, its Clown. He's not the strongest killer, and I rarely face him, but all the Clowns I face wreck me at pallets and loops. I have better chances of beating Spirit or Nurse than a Clown 😅
Clown. I feel vulnerable when going against him.
GF and the chainsaw brothers. For some reason the 1 hit downs always get me. And that Damn GF always gets close before I get into chase.
Trapper and freddy
Surprisingly, mine is clown..
Trapper because I am small brain with traps.
Ghostface, thanks to his broken reveal mechanic.
Nea.
Trapper. I like to go fast and zoom around from place to place. Sidestepping that patch of grass would be a waste of .2 seconds that I just can't spare.
Freddy and Trapper Probably. All of them tunnel a lot, the tunneling doesn't kill me but it's always their unexpected noed.
Bubba and Spirit always. I suck at looping so Bubba insta downs me all the time and with Spirit I always seem to be the first one she finds and that usually makes me always the first dead in the match.
Honestly probably Hag. I dont face her often at all. Maybe twice a month but when i do my team and I get destroyed. God forbid she gets someone in basement and has traps everywhere and patrols within teleport. Rough.
Hag,Clown. Hag i rarely face,and clown wrecks loops. Problem is i greed alot so i get hit alot of times and go down like that
Spirit.
Both the killer and the players
The one that always kill me is Freddy, so it's him alright. After his buff I can't remember having escaped even once going up against him and how many times have I faced him since then? Perhaps 40-50 times or so. He is a true nightmare.
Before playing Spirit myself and understanding how to play against her she was my nemesis. Would have been fun to find killrates against myself but I say Myers and Hag is also killers I have problems with.
Lately Freddy has killed me the most.
All round I’d say I’ve died to Spirit or Billy the most.
I’ve definitely been moried by Myers the most though.
I’ll remember that next time 😈
I've been dying to Freddy for over a year. yes he has some hold over me that I can't pinpoint.
Brainlet survivor teammates.
Ever since dedicated servers are up it's Huntress . Hatchet hitboxes feel twice time bigger
Oh no you don't! I'll be ready next time >:)
Up until her Nerf, I would go out of my way to annoy Spirit Killers.
Then it was ForeverFreddyPop.
Now Ghostface is just a nuisance.
Now I'm mostly okay with who show up. However these Killers are SUPER boring to go against:
Legion
GhostFace
Pig (mostly cuz the timer box locations are unfair)
Spirit
Freddy
The rest (even the Clown) give me some good jump scares. The Plague with her angry growl when she swings is good.
Freddy.
I hate facing him.
The good kind of Hags, i'll never win those.
Freddy is number one. I can't loop for the life of me and with his anti loop prowess, I ends me quick. I kinda give up when I see him, begging and twerking for mercy is not beneath me. I also hate the dream world and the creepy lullaby .
For number 2, all stealth. I rely on seeing the killer in order to avoid them, stealth just neuter me at the start of the match. I sometimes question why I play this game with how bad I am ;_;
as a killer I main Freddy, but when I deal against him he's totally the killer that kills me the most.
I also particularly suffer the huntress, that's because she is the perfect killer to drop my style of play as a survivor
The Spirit although runner up is myers and 3rd place is ghostface I've never survived against rework freddy but I havent played against him enough to put him on this list
That ######### Jake with the legacy pants.
Hehehehehe
S.T.A.R.S.... Wait wrong game.
For me, ######### Trapper is my worst nightmare.
Hillbilly or Huntress
I hate facing them tbh, I like facing Freddy, Ghostface, Spirit, Oni etc. But Billy and Huntress just make me sigh lol
My random teammates are my Nemesis.
So, you mean yourself not having a SWF to play with, hehehe
No.
I mean random teammates in general. If I play alone or SWF with another person or two other persons does not matter. One single random survivor is enough to kill me ;) :D
Oni and against a really good nurse.
I feel like I am getting super nervous when I hear the Oni running towards me, so I kind of panic or black out I don't know haha!
Nurse: It's just that I'm no bueno against her.