Who's your NEMESIS?
Which killer has the highest kill ratio on you? Not who do you think is the best, but who do you ALWAYS or ALMOST ALWAYS die against?
For me... Myers... God damn Myers...
Most of the times 3 escape but I died for them to do so...
Which killer has the highest kill ratio on you? Not who do you think is the best, but who do you ALWAYS or ALMOST ALWAYS die against?
For me... Myers... God damn Myers...
Most of the times 3 escape but I died for them to do so...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I fear no man but that thing
It scares me
I always step in traps ... so I would say Trapper ...
Hag
Welcome to my world... Trapper main, red ranks, xbox
trapper and freddy
My nemesis are the other survivors when I'm playing survivor. Gawd how I hate survivors... even when I play survivor.
I'm a magnet for traps so trapper, no matter how much badly set or easily visible the trap is, chances are that I'll find a way to step into it eventually.