For me,the best killer clutch perk. Noed forces you to play with only 3 perks but it pays off in the end. Some say it's not fair but I believe that noed is adrenaline for killers.
What is your opinion? I ask both survivors and killers. Let me know down below
DS also has a similar effect to noed; while survivors do bones just in case you may be running noed, killers may slug a survivor in case they may have ds, even if the survivor isn't using it. Dead hard has a similar effect, like when you wait to hit an injured survivor in case he has dead hard.
I'm probably one of the only people that likes the killer getting a power surge right at the end
A totem counter would be really apreciated by solo's though
Other then that maybe something that tells people noed is in play, like how the obsession knows rancor is in play
Something like everytime a gen is completed all survivors scream, it would give it use before the end game and it would let survivors know it's in play
Crutch perk for new players. Accept you will lose from time to time and just open exit gates if you got your butt kicked.
Noed will make you a bad killer. You can pretty much tell a killer has it when he commits to chases he shouldn't, tunnels 1 or 2 people all game, 0 gen pressure than bam noed.
I hate dying one first hook after getting hit 1x all game. And he face camping and shacking his head like he did something amazing.
My thoughts on NOED: I used to defend it because I used it a lot when I first started playing, but I stopped using it when I learned how to play the game better. It's a very cheap perk and I honestly wouldn't mind if it got removed (along with adrenaline).
I don't think survivors (at least not most of them) don't cleanse totems because of being lazy. It's probably because we don't have a totem counter. How do solo players know if all of the totems have been cleansed? Perks can help, but it can still be difficult to find them all.
It's not really hard to find totems people just ignore them after doing a gen in some of my matches I either break the majority or all of em since I just make a mental note when i'm heading to the next gen or in a chase
Small game has no totem counter. You could use detective's hunch or maps but no one has infinite maps so no need to bring that up really.
It's just another case of, swf gets free info but screw solos. I said this before, a totem counter isn't necessary. The game should play a sound or something for both sides when all totems are cleansed. That would be enough to make it more fair for solos.
It gives you an idea as to where a totem is. You're telling me survivors, especially solo survivors should have a way to counter totem perks? So you just want to basically remove totems from the game right off the get go. Imagine what that would be like with SWF. If a map doesn't have the burning barrels, even I can find a totem fairly quickly just by listening for sounds of a little fire.
Currently one of my favorite builds with Freddy is the end game build, where I have NOED, Blood Warden, Remember Me, and a perk of my own choice (Usually Bitter Murmur, Hex: Ruin, or Corrupt Intervention). The amount of salt you get from this is funny.
NOED basically removes an active perk from your slot until endgame, and it can be cleansed before endgame.
I usually use NOED for Endgame builds, or when im using a new killer that doesn't have a lot of perks.
It gives you an idea as to where a totem is. You're telling me survivors, especially solo survivors should have a way to counter totem perks? So you just want to basically remove totems from the game right off the get go. Imagine what that would be like with SWF. If a map doesn't have the burning barrels, even I can find a totem fairly quickly just by listening for sounds of a little fire.
Are you sure you are understanding what I'm saying? I don't mean counter play when I say counter. I'm talking about how many totems are left.
Are you sure you are understanding what I'm saying? I don't mean counter play when I say counter. I'm talking about how many totems are left.
Then word it differently. Saying a perk to counter totems isn't a good way of putting it. A perk that says how many totems are left on a map would be different. IE, a perk that gives tokens saying how many totems are on the map.
My opinion. This is not necessarily the opinion of the dev team as a whole.
In games where it matters the most, the Survivors had time to do the totems. I'm referring to games where the gens get done pretty fast, with maybe 2 hooks total. Suddenly there's urgency, and the Killer might get 2 kills out of it. In those cases, the Survivors should have said to themselves... "Hmm maybe we better do totems since we're way ahead of the curve."
how are we solo survivors supposed to know how many totems are left in the match? when swf can communicate this with ease.
Don't really have much of an opinion on it one way or another, don't really see it too often in red ranks personally.
As killer I'd rather use perks that are either relevant throughout more of the match or at the very least active from the start in some way.
As survivor I don't really care if I die to it. I understand how people might feel "robbed" even though I disagree with that mindset, but I'll happily die to NOED when I "should have escaped" over getting mori-tunneled or something earlier on. If you die to NOED you lived until the end of the game, so you should've had plenty of time to get to get BP, emblems and general gameplay by then.
Not only is it a totem perk but you need to play essentially the entire match with only 3 perks. The effect needs to be really good to warrant its usage. Though its not like i cant see why survivors get mad when they play a match perfectly and get 1 hooked at the very end.
LOL at the crying about NOED. This is the only second chance perk that killers have. Survivors have BT, dead hard, adrenaline, DS, etc so you can screw up repeatedly and still get away. NOED helps the killer get a kill or two when they screw up badly or the gens pop in 4 mins flat on mother's hill
Calm down junior, I already said that it's not up to me to say if I'm good or not, that's really up to my opponents. All I will say is that I have a strong success rate against red rank survivors and I've had more than one red rank survivor compliment my play.
DH extending a chase by 2 seconds.... Only if used in the open. If used at a loop or near a pallet, it can very much extend the chase by 30 seconds or more. Many times, reading it or not, it gives the survivor enough room to make it to the next loop or pallet. It can be downright devastating to nurse.
As for DS, it's not a crutch unless it's used when the doors are open. If you down them, they can crawl to the open door in that 60 seconds, and you can't pick them up. Zero counter play.
again, we’re talking about noed here. An opinion was asked on what people’s thoughts were on noed and I stated my opinion. It is a crutch perk that bad killers use. If you wish to speak about your issues as a baby killer dealing with the few half decent nerfed into the ground perks that survivors have to deal with toxic killers, make a different thread.
I'd prefer to play with 4 perks through the whole match, which usually allows me to perform better than with 3, which for the most part means I don't need some form of safety net in the end game.
Additionally, I don't like to put stock into a perk that only activates for a very short part of the game, and when it reaches that point it may not activate at all. As the killer I also have no way of knowing if it's going to activate unless I'm running TotH too.
again, we’re talking about noed here. An opinion was asked on what people’s thoughts were on noed and I stated my opinion. It is a crutch perk that bad killers use. If you wish to speak about your issues as a baby killer dealing with the few half decent nerfed into the ground perks that survivors have to deal with toxic killers, make a different thread.
Actually you didn't, you came in flapping your gums, trying to bait an angry reaction. Sorry sonny, I don't get worked up over someone so....insignificant. It's been amusing to watch you try. For the record, I never said I had a problem dealing with it, I said they were survivor crutches.
Most of my games look a little something like this.. I let the last guy go at the door. Ruthless killer.
If a killer uses noed without ruin, ill start looking for all 5 totems and wait with the last one or two gens (which is kinda hard in solo queue like already mensioned above), but at least you know your risk and can be prepared (but i still dislike it). If a killer needs to run Noed in Combination with ruin (especially in high ranks) to get anyone, they are bad af and just get undeserved kills for going against a solo queue with 4/5 totems cleansed. Especially when you play on a map like lerys game or hawkins where totems are very hard to find, you just didnt do any skillful and get oneshots just because of the map design. Good killers dont need to run cause they eithet get a 4k anyways or accept their lost game but can still say they played skillful. Me personally also begun with noed when i started DbD, but because i already followed this game a long timer earlier and got better and better, and today i refuse to run it. But then these dumb noed challenges exist...
Actually you didn't, you came in flapping your gums, trying to bait an angry reaction. Sorry sonny, I don't get worked up over someone so....insignificant. It's been amusing to watch you try. For the record, I never said I had a problem dealing with it, I said they were survivor crutches.
Most of my games look a little something like this.. I let the last guy go at the door. Ruthless killer.
That’s very interesting you instantly resort to name calling to try to get your point across. I see it’s no use trying to argue or to point out other issues and that it’s not the only crutch perk. You must be a difficult person to communicate with in real life as well. Must be a reason why you play killer and not swf. I’ll see ya around kiddo
That’s very interesting you instantly resort to name calling to try to get your point across. I see it’s no use trying to argue or to point out other issues and that it’s not the only crutch perk. You must be a difficult person to communicate with in real life as well. Must be a reason why you play killer and not swf. I’ll see ya around kiddo
Wow there bud,don't be so rude. You made your point clear,stop being so rude
That’s very interesting you instantly resort to name calling to try to get your point across. I see it’s no use trying to argue or to point out other issues and that it’s not the only crutch perk. You must be a difficult person to communicate with in real life as well. Must be a reason why you play killer and not swf. I’ll see ya around kiddo
I wasn't aware that "Junior, and Sonny" were name calling, especially when I'm older than you. As for rude behavior, lets look at how you started, then continued this conversation.....
"Lmao. “I’m a pretty good killer, rank 7” Omegalul."
"as a “pretty good killer” those perks should be cake walks to play against for you"
"If you wish to speak about your issues as a baby killer dealing with the few half decent nerfed into the ground perks that survivors have to deal with toxic killers, make a different thread."
Those are childish and antagonistic comments to someone you've never played against. I will leave you with a simple request.... Grow up.
I am fine with it, i play mostly survivor, but i can count to 5 on my own, so usually i see all totems brocken. If i am not sure they are all broken, i try not to get caught. Works pretty good so far.
As a killer, i play it alot. It counters adrinaline, and a lot of survivors become cocky and rude if they think they won. getting them with noed is a good counter to that.
As a survivor main it doesn't bother me. I expect it and plan for it most matches. I run Detective 's hunch and inner strength on my Tapp in 98% of my games. The only time it gets by me is when I am tunneled most of the game and can't do totems.
From a survivor POV: Idc, in the end it's our fault that we didn't cleanse totems. But it really does make me wanna question the killers skill level no matter how good or bad they played
From a killer POV: I possess too much pride to use this perk plus I can't waste a second perk slot (due to my addiction to Shadowborn).
Not really, why would disabling a perk that the killer may not even be using be an objective? That's like saying slugging is a secondary objective because the survivors might have ds.
If noed was basekit then it could be a secondary objective
Not really, why would disabling a perk that the killer may not even be using be an objective? That's like saying slugging is a secondary objective because the survivors might have ds.
If noed was basekit then it could be a secondary objective
Not really, why would disabling a perk that the killer may not even be using be an objective? That's like saying slugging is a secondary objective because the survivors might have ds.
If noed was basekit then it could be a secondary objective
By that logic you might as well never unhook team mates, never heal anyone including yourelf. Just do gens as thats the objective.
Peoples BS never surprises me but NOED is really a special one to me....a perk that can easily be REMOVED FROM THE GAME in a couple minutes. In most cases without ANY special attention to totems other than survivors cleansing them when they happen upon them.
I almost never use it outside of a cheeky end game build, and as a survivor i always try to cleanse the totems
People calling it a crutch need to get their heads straight though
It's completly in the survivors hands if it spawns or not. As long as you always expect it coming it should never be a problem
The game isn't over until you escaped, the killer did not fail their objective when the last gen pops cause their objective is to kill you before you escape
Honestly if an entire team goes down to noed it says more about the survivors skill then the killers
By that logic you might as well never unhook team mates, never heal anyone including yourelf. Just do gens as thats the objective.
Peoples BS never surprises me but NOED is really a special one to me....a perk that can easily be REMOVED FROM THE GAME in a couple minutes. In most cases without ANY special attention to totems other than survivors cleansing them when they happen upon them.
You don't have to help your teammates so it's not an objective. You could literally not help anyone and get out with the hatch. Survivors objective is to escape by any means and the killers objective is to kill by any means. It's that simple.
Cleansing totems helps you escape, but it's not an objective.
You don't have to help your teammates so it's not an objective. You could literally not help anyone and get out with the hatch. Survivors objective is to escape by any means and the killers objective is to kill by any means. It's that simple.
Cleansing totems helps you escape, but it's not an objective.
Thats really strange logic. Everything in game that merits points can be an objective towards the goal of escaping. Escaping by any means is more doable if you have your team alive to help with it. Take out totems so the killers perks go away especially NOED. No? Even though the devs consider the main objective pipping. To pip you need to do more than just gens.
I never use noed, but I feel like its fine how it is. If survivors dont cleanse the totems, badaboom the game might turn completely around. And of they do, well, at least theres something they're doing other than gens.
Thats really strange logic. Everything in game that merits points can be an objective towards the goal of escaping. Escaping by any means is more doable if you have your team alive to help with it. Take out totems so the killers perks go away especially NOED. No? Even though the devs consider the main objective pipping. To pip you need to do more than just gens.
I don't think it's strange at all. Are pallet stuns, vaulting, opening chests and many more stuff alternate objectives too then since they help you escape?
The game would put a lot more emphasis on cleansing totems if they were actual secondary objectives. The only thing dull totems do is give points and potentially disable one perk.
I don't think it's strange at all. Are pallet stuns, vaulting, opening chests and many more stuff alternate objectives too then since they help you escape?
The game would put a lot more emphasis on cleansing totems if they were actual secondary objectives. The only thing dull totems do is give points and potentially disable one perk.
They are a secondary objective I just showed you 2 sites that say that. They were added as a secondary objective and they will remain. I showed you my logic and my proof of why they are a secondary objective. If you wanna argue with me about this,then I suggest to find your own proof that they are not. If you may,I wanna make a forum about this because I indeed find it an interesting topic. Let me know if you agree
I don't think it's strange at all. Are pallet stuns, vaulting, opening chests and many more stuff alternate objectives too then since they help you escape?
The game would put a lot more emphasis on cleansing totems if they were actual secondary objectives. The only thing dull totems do is give points and potentially disable one perk.
By your own definition of the survivors objective...YES. Those do become objectives. Escaping by any means such ass pallet stunning the killer to lose him etc. Your trying to say the only actual survivor objective is to simply walk out the exit gate. That is objectively wrong and the devs even say that.
The game would put a lot more emphasis on.....are you being ironic? IT DOES It has a perk in it that only activates when the exit gates are powered. Ya know the perk the topic is about?
The only objective of a baseball team is to win the game. Does that not also mean hitting home runs is not an objective in mind? Is scoring a goal in soccer not the teams objective when on the field? lmao #########.
They are a secondary objective I just showed you 2 sites that say that. They were added as a secondary objective and they will remain. I showed you my logic and my proof of why they are a secondary objective. If you wanna argue with me about this,then I suggest to find your own proof that they are not. If you may,I wanna make a forum about this because I indeed find it an interesting topic. Let me know if you agree
You can open a thread if you like, I am also interested.
The only time totems are mentioned as objectives are in the emblems section, I don't know where else it says that on the gamepedia site like you say.
Why do they give bloodpoints in the boldness category rather than the objective category? The game also never mentions totems as being objectives in the ingame guide section. It only says cleanse dull totems for bloodpoints or cleanse hex totems to disable their effect.
If the devs are actually considering them as secondary objectives then they are doing a very poor job since dull totems do almost nothing.
You can open a thread if you like, I am also interested.
The only time totems are mentioned as objectives are in the emblems section, I don't know where else it says that on the gamepedia site like you say.
Why do they give bloodpoints in the boldness category rather than the objective category? The game also never mentions totems as being objectives in the ingame guide section. It only says cleanse dull totems for bloodpoints or cleanse hex totems to disable their effect.
If the devs are actually considering them as secondary objectives then they are doing a very poor job since dull totems do almost nothing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer version of the dead hard adrenaline combo for survivors. You can't say one is crutch without acknowledging that the other ones are too.
Crutches are a risk to bring in because they only work in certain circumstances.
Noed is as fair as deadhard, adrenaline or unbreakable.
L2P
DS also has a similar effect to noed; while survivors do bones just in case you may be running noed, killers may slug a survivor in case they may have ds, even if the survivor isn't using it. Dead hard has a similar effect, like when you wait to hit an injured survivor in case he has dead hard.
NoED is a crutch perk, UNLESS the killer is using an end game build.
I'm probably one of the only people that likes the killer getting a power surge right at the end
A totem counter would be really apreciated by solo's though
Other then that maybe something that tells people noed is in play, like how the obsession knows rancor is in play
Something like everytime a gen is completed all survivors scream, it would give it use before the end game and it would let survivors know it's in play
Crutch perk for new players. Accept you will lose from time to time and just open exit gates if you got your butt kicked.
Noed will make you a bad killer. You can pretty much tell a killer has it when he commits to chases he shouldn't, tunnels 1 or 2 people all game, 0 gen pressure than bam noed.
I hate dying one first hook after getting hit 1x all game. And he face camping and shacking his head like he did something amazing.
It's not really hard to find totems people just ignore them after doing a gen in some of my matches I either break the majority or all of em since I just make a mental note when i'm heading to the next gen or in a chase
It gives you an idea as to where a totem is. You're telling me survivors, especially solo survivors should have a way to counter totem perks? So you just want to basically remove totems from the game right off the get go. Imagine what that would be like with SWF. If a map doesn't have the burning barrels, even I can find a totem fairly quickly just by listening for sounds of a little fire.
as a solo survivor its a pain in the ass because i don't know how many totems have been cleansed or how many are left.
Noed isn't always used by bad players.
Currently one of my favorite builds with Freddy is the end game build, where I have NOED, Blood Warden, Remember Me, and a perk of my own choice (Usually Bitter Murmur, Hex: Ruin, or Corrupt Intervention). The amount of salt you get from this is funny.
NOED basically removes an active perk from your slot until endgame, and it can be cleansed before endgame.
I usually use NOED for Endgame builds, or when im using a new killer that doesn't have a lot of perks.
Are you sure you are understanding what I'm saying? I don't mean counter play when I say counter. I'm talking about how many totems are left.
I don't think most of these posters here had any idea what you were talking about initially.
Then word it differently. Saying a perk to counter totems isn't a good way of putting it. A perk that says how many totems are left on a map would be different. IE, a perk that gives tokens saying how many totems are on the map.
how are we solo survivors supposed to know how many totems are left in the match? when swf can communicate this with ease.
Don't really have much of an opinion on it one way or another, don't really see it too often in red ranks personally.
As killer I'd rather use perks that are either relevant throughout more of the match or at the very least active from the start in some way.
As survivor I don't really care if I die to it. I understand how people might feel "robbed" even though I disagree with that mindset, but I'll happily die to NOED when I "should have escaped" over getting mori-tunneled or something earlier on. If you die to NOED you lived until the end of the game, so you should've had plenty of time to get to get BP, emblems and general gameplay by then.
Its fine.
Not only is it a totem perk but you need to play essentially the entire match with only 3 perks. The effect needs to be really good to warrant its usage. Though its not like i cant see why survivors get mad when they play a match perfectly and get 1 hooked at the very end.
LOL at the crying about NOED. This is the only second chance perk that killers have. Survivors have BT, dead hard, adrenaline, DS, etc so you can screw up repeatedly and still get away. NOED helps the killer get a kill or two when they screw up badly or the gens pop in 4 mins flat on mother's hill
again, we’re talking about noed here. An opinion was asked on what people’s thoughts were on noed and I stated my opinion. It is a crutch perk that bad killers use. If you wish to speak about your issues as a baby killer dealing with the few half decent nerfed into the ground perks that survivors have to deal with toxic killers, make a different thread.
Not a fan of it really.
I'd prefer to play with 4 perks through the whole match, which usually allows me to perform better than with 3, which for the most part means I don't need some form of safety net in the end game.
Additionally, I don't like to put stock into a perk that only activates for a very short part of the game, and when it reaches that point it may not activate at all. As the killer I also have no way of knowing if it's going to activate unless I'm running TotH too.
Actually you didn't, you came in flapping your gums, trying to bait an angry reaction. Sorry sonny, I don't get worked up over someone so....insignificant. It's been amusing to watch you try. For the record, I never said I had a problem dealing with it, I said they were survivor crutches.
Most of my games look a little something like this.. I let the last guy go at the door. Ruthless killer.
It's cheap but it's not OP.
Its good if you are sick of ruin being cleansed 60 seconds into the game or not finding the right gen to use pop on.
I dont have ruin on my trapper yet so i run it to compensate for my loss. It still gets cleansed anyways because its a trapper with no ruin.
I find it fine overall.
But for solo players I definitely want a totem counter.
Also it sorta pisses me off when I get a good chase and go down to NOED after the last gen pops during the chase but I get over it.
If a killer uses noed without ruin, ill start looking for all 5 totems and wait with the last one or two gens (which is kinda hard in solo queue like already mensioned above), but at least you know your risk and can be prepared (but i still dislike it). If a killer needs to run Noed in Combination with ruin (especially in high ranks) to get anyone, they are bad af and just get undeserved kills for going against a solo queue with 4/5 totems cleansed. Especially when you play on a map like lerys game or hawkins where totems are very hard to find, you just didnt do any skillful and get oneshots just because of the map design. Good killers dont need to run cause they eithet get a 4k anyways or accept their lost game but can still say they played skillful. Me personally also begun with noed when i started DbD, but because i already followed this game a long timer earlier and got better and better, and today i refuse to run it. But then these dumb noed challenges exist...
That’s very interesting you instantly resort to name calling to try to get your point across. I see it’s no use trying to argue or to point out other issues and that it’s not the only crutch perk. You must be a difficult person to communicate with in real life as well. Must be a reason why you play killer and not swf. I’ll see ya around kiddo
Wow there bud,don't be so rude. You made your point clear,stop being so rude
A mistake.
Survivors getting punished for completing their objectives.
I wasn't aware that "Junior, and Sonny" were name calling, especially when I'm older than you. As for rude behavior, lets look at how you started, then continued this conversation.....
"Lmao. “I’m a pretty good killer, rank 7” Omegalul."
"as a “pretty good killer” those perks should be cake walks to play against for you"
"If you wish to speak about your issues as a baby killer dealing with the few half decent nerfed into the ground perks that survivors have to deal with toxic killers, make a different thread."
Those are childish and antagonistic comments to someone you've never played against. I will leave you with a simple request.... Grow up.
I am fine with it, i play mostly survivor, but i can count to 5 on my own, so usually i see all totems brocken. If i am not sure they are all broken, i try not to get caught. Works pretty good so far.
As a killer, i play it alot. It counters adrinaline, and a lot of survivors become cocky and rude if they think they won. getting them with noed is a good counter to that.
As a survivor main it doesn't bother me. I expect it and plan for it most matches. I run Detective 's hunch and inner strength on my Tapp in 98% of my games. The only time it gets by me is when I am tunneled most of the game and can't do totems.
You mean the objective of ignoring totems?
Totems are not objectives
From a survivor POV: Idc, in the end it's our fault that we didn't cleanse totems. But it really does make me wanna question the killers skill level no matter how good or bad they played
From a killer POV: I possess too much pride to use this perk plus I can't waste a second perk slot (due to my addiction to Shadowborn).
They are a secondary objective.
Not really, why would disabling a perk that the killer may not even be using be an objective? That's like saying slugging is a secondary objective because the survivors might have ds.
If noed was basekit then it could be a secondary objective
See for yourself;
IMG_20200105_230951.jpgThat's a fanmade wiki, why are you even showing that? The dbd gamepedia one is endorsed by devs and it doesn't say objective there.
It does if you scroll down. Also it is a secondary objective. If it doesn't show up,please follow the link because I believe I'm not mistaken.
By that logic you might as well never unhook team mates, never heal anyone including yourelf. Just do gens as thats the objective.
Peoples BS never surprises me but NOED is really a special one to me....a perk that can easily be REMOVED FROM THE GAME in a couple minutes. In most cases without ANY special attention to totems other than survivors cleansing them when they happen upon them.
I never had a problem with noed
I almost never use it outside of a cheeky end game build, and as a survivor i always try to cleanse the totems
People calling it a crutch need to get their heads straight though
It's completly in the survivors hands if it spawns or not. As long as you always expect it coming it should never be a problem
The game isn't over until you escaped, the killer did not fail their objective when the last gen pops cause their objective is to kill you before you escape
Honestly if an entire team goes down to noed it says more about the survivors skill then the killers
Found it on another one. It is indeed a secondary objective. I took a screenshot,here;
IMG_20200105_232043.jpgIt's emblems,for objective completion
You don't have to help your teammates so it's not an objective. You could literally not help anyone and get out with the hatch. Survivors objective is to escape by any means and the killers objective is to kill by any means. It's that simple.
Cleansing totems helps you escape, but it's not an objective.
Thats really strange logic. Everything in game that merits points can be an objective towards the goal of escaping. Escaping by any means is more doable if you have your team alive to help with it. Take out totems so the killers perks go away especially NOED. No? Even though the devs consider the main objective pipping. To pip you need to do more than just gens.
I never use noed, but I feel like its fine how it is. If survivors dont cleanse the totems, badaboom the game might turn completely around. And of they do, well, at least theres something they're doing other than gens.
I don't think it's strange at all. Are pallet stuns, vaulting, opening chests and many more stuff alternate objectives too then since they help you escape?
The game would put a lot more emphasis on cleansing totems if they were actual secondary objectives. The only thing dull totems do is give points and potentially disable one perk.
They are a secondary objective I just showed you 2 sites that say that. They were added as a secondary objective and they will remain. I showed you my logic and my proof of why they are a secondary objective. If you wanna argue with me about this,then I suggest to find your own proof that they are not. If you may,I wanna make a forum about this because I indeed find it an interesting topic. Let me know if you agree
By your own definition of the survivors objective...YES. Those do become objectives. Escaping by any means such ass pallet stunning the killer to lose him etc. Your trying to say the only actual survivor objective is to simply walk out the exit gate. That is objectively wrong and the devs even say that.
The game would put a lot more emphasis on.....are you being ironic? IT DOES It has a perk in it that only activates when the exit gates are powered. Ya know the perk the topic is about?
The only objective of a baseball team is to win the game. Does that not also mean hitting home runs is not an objective in mind? Is scoring a goal in soccer not the teams objective when on the field? lmao #########.
You can open a thread if you like, I am also interested.
The only time totems are mentioned as objectives are in the emblems section, I don't know where else it says that on the gamepedia site like you say.
Why do they give bloodpoints in the boldness category rather than the objective category? The game also never mentions totems as being objectives in the ingame guide section. It only says cleanse dull totems for bloodpoints or cleanse hex totems to disable their effect.
If the devs are actually considering them as secondary objectives then they are doing a very poor job since dull totems do almost nothing.
Putting a forum right now,I'll quote you