For me,the best killer clutch perk. Noed forces you to play with only 3 perks but it pays off in the end. Some say it's not fair but I believe that noed is adrenaline for killers.
What is your opinion? I ask both survivors and killers. Let me know down below
By your own definition of the survivors objective...YES. Those do become objectives. Escaping by any means such ass pallet stunning the killer to lose him etc. Your trying to say the only actual survivor objective is to simply walk out the exit gate. That is objectively wrong and the devs even say that.
The game would put a lot more emphasis on.....are you being ironic? IT DOES It has a perk in it that only activates when the exit gates are powered. Ya know the perk the topic is about?
The only objective of a baseball team is to win the game. Does that not also mean hitting home runs is not an objective in mind? Is scoring a goal in soccer not the teams objective when on the field? lmao #########.
When I say emphasis, I mean like if noed was basekit or if failing to cleanse all 5 of them always had a consequence. Then I could consider it as a secondary objective. Cleansing all 5 totems will do absolutely nothing except give you bloodpoints most of the time.
When I say emphasis, I mean like if noed was basekit or if failing to cleanse all 5 of them always had a consequence. Then I could consider it as a secondary objective. Cleansing all 5 totems will do absolutely nothing except give you bloodpoints most of the time.
K I did it. I'm not sure if I quoted you tho. If you find something that disturbs you in my post let me know and I'll edit it immediately
When you don't cleanse totems, killers say: ''JUST CLEANSE TOTEMS.''
But when you do cleanse totems, killers say: ''imagine being scared of noed.''
??? I personally find no use for it as most of my gameplay relies on early-game pressure. It just feels like a perk that encourages bad/new players to rely on endgame instead of early-game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I say emphasis, I mean like if noed was basekit or if failing to cleanse all 5 of them always had a consequence. Then I could consider it as a secondary objective. Cleansing all 5 totems will do absolutely nothing except give you bloodpoints most of the time.
K I did it. I'm not sure if I quoted you tho. If you find something that disturbs you in my post let me know and I'll edit it immediately
Which objective does include totems if there wasn't noed
Demise of the genrusher
After a time it become useless because you learn how to not let then do the last gen
I'm starting to learn that crutch perk = we don't like it, so don't use it or we'll make you feel bad. xD
When you don't cleanse totems, killers say: ''JUST CLEANSE TOTEMS.''
But when you do cleanse totems, killers say: ''imagine being scared of noed.''
??? I personally find no use for it as most of my gameplay relies on early-game pressure. It just feels like a perk that encourages bad/new players to rely on endgame instead of early-game.