So now that the Demogorgon is in the game..

..What other movie Monsters do you think would be fun to face in the DBD universe?


Personally I would love to see a Scarecrow in this game and have some sort of interaction with the already existing Crows.

Comments

  • Even though this has been said a million times, Alien. I've been asking for it since Myers got into the game, it's still my most anticipated chapter as it's too perfect not to be done.

  • A vampire like Nosferatu would be amazing to see.

  • It'd make Spies from the Shadow have an actual purpose

  • @PistolTimb said:

    A vampire like Nosferatu would be amazing to see.

    I'd love that.

  • The T-1000. Not techincally a monster, but it would be pretty cool to see.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    It'd make Spies from the Shadow have an actual purpose

    Spies is a very under rated perk

  • I'd love the invisible man to come to the game.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    Even though this has been said a million times, Alien. I've been asking for it since Myers got into the game, it's still my most anticipated chapter as it's too perfect not to be done.

    Alien and Predator will never happen. Fox is worse than Disney when it comes to protecting their creations. I remember when they were suing people that made AvP mods with no monetary gain.

    Hook man would make a good killer. Big urban legend and already in a few cheesy horror films. Supernatural's yellow eyed demon could be good. A scarecrow could be good too.

    I wouldn't mind a shape shifting killer either. Something that could disguise itself as a survivor upon first glace.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939123#Comment_939123

    Alien and Predator will never happen. Fox is worse than Disney when it comes to protecting their creations. I remember when they were suing people that made AvP mods with no monetary gain.

    Hook man would make a good killer. Big urban legend and already in a few cheesy horror films. Supernatural's yellow eyed demon could be good. A scarecrow could be good too.

    I wouldn't mind a shape shifting killer either. Something that could disguise itself as a survivor upon first glace.

    T-1000?

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939123#Comment_939123

    Alien and Predator will never happen. Fox is worse than Disney when it comes to protecting their creations. I remember when they were suing people that made AvP mods with no monetary gain.

    Hook man would make a good killer. Big urban legend and already in a few cheesy horror films. Supernatural's yellow eyed demon could be good. A scarecrow could be good too.

    I wouldn't mind a shape shifting killer either. Something that could disguise itself as a survivor upon first glace.

    I could see the shapeshifter working like Freddy phase when you are awake. Shapeshifting into a killer after he gets so close and then all of a sudden that heart beat turns on. Yould literally be petrified every time you see a survivor coming towards the gen you are working on.

  • It could work, but I don't really view it as a horror monster. I'm thinking more along the lines of The Thing.

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939158#Comment_939158

    I could see the shapeshifter working like Freddy phase when you are awake. Shapeshifting into a killer after he gets so close and then all of a sudden that heart beat turns on. Yould literally be petrified every time you see a survivor coming towards the gen you are working on.

    Exactly. It would make you very paranoid and could be a lot of fun for both killer and survivor.

  • Mrs. Smiley Face from Emoji movie.

  • The thing - Original Lore; This thing doesn't want to show itself; it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies. Nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

    The Thing is an extremely hostile shape-shifting extraterrestrial organism. The Thing has the ability to assimilate other life forms in order to survive and spread. The original physical characteristics of The Thing and its motivations are unknown as it could have assimilated hundreds if not thousands of other species before it crashed on Earth. ?



    I did consider Jeepers Creepers as he would be a good fit inside the lore etc but not comfortable about his creators history (which I wont go into)

  • Either Rocky, Colt, or Tum Tum, they would murderize them survivors!

  • Miss Trunchbull from Matilda.

    That principal was terrifying.

  • ...... leprechaun nuff said. Little midget chasing you with his pot o gold. Whats more terrifying? But I am referring to the horror movie.

  • Hahaha one of his perks "I'll be back". After hooking second survivor instantly teleport behind the first survivor you hooked.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939123#Comment_939123

    Alien and Predator will never happen. Fox is worse than Disney when it comes to protecting their creations. I remember when they were suing people that made AvP mods with no monetary gain.

    Hook man would make a good killer. Big urban legend and already in a few cheesy horror films. Supernatural's yellow eyed demon could be good. A scarecrow could be good too.

    I wouldn't mind a shape shifting killer either. Something that could disguise itself as a survivor upon first glace.

    The devs said they arent doing a killer that can shapeshift into a survivor countless times because SWF renders its power completely useless

  • I really really want a spider! Idc if it's like a spider queen or something, but a chapter revolved around spiders would be sooo cool!

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Miss Trunchbull from Matilda.

    That principal was terrifying.

    OMFG could you imagine!!! I love it

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    I really really want a spider! Idc if it's like a spider queen or something, but a chapter revolved around spiders would be sooo cool!

    I agree they should add Spiderman c):^)

  • The hash singling slasher is perfect for the game! Change my mind

  • A Lycan that can shapeshift would be cool.


  • @Mak0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939158#Comment_939158

    The devs said they arent doing a killer that can shapeshift into a survivor countless times because SWF renders its power completely useless

    SWF renders most killer powers completely useless. Trapper, Hag, Wraith, Spirit, Ghostface, Demo, and Freddy all get pretty much neutralized. A shifter would at least make them communicate every single time another survivor comes running in, plus it would really only be affected on a 4 man SWF.

  • You made me happy that someone knows who she was <3

  • Like @MiniPixels said, the Xenomorph, like come on, make it a reality BHVR. I'd also love to see Pumpkinhead and yeah, I'd like The Thing to get included in someway. I know it probably wouldn't work out too well but I'd still love it.

  • @John_Doe said:

    I'd love the invisible man to come to the game.

    That used to be old Freddy lmao

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939123#Comment_939123

    Alien and Predator will never happen. Fox is worse than Disney when it comes to protecting their creations. I remember when they were suing people that made AvP mods with no monetary gain.

    Hook man would make a good killer. Big urban legend and already in a few cheesy horror films. Supernatural's yellow eyed demon could be good. A scarecrow could be good too.

    I wouldn't mind a shape shifting killer either. Something that could disguise itself as a survivor upon first glace.

    Fox is now part of Disney man. They own the world.

    BTW I'm a huge Alien fan, but this is not the game for something like that.

  • @The_Meh_Teh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939158#Comment_939158

    Fox is now part of Disney man. They own the world.

    BTW I'm a huge Alien fan, but this is not the game for something like that.

    I know, hence the disney reference, who are known to sue over crap like a mural in a daycare. They would never let a company like BHVR license one of their characters. I can see them giving exclusive rights to a company like EA in return for a mountain of cash and the souls of their firstborn.

  • I was thinking more wraith but always invisible

  • The Xenomorph or the Terminator T-800 from the first movie. I think he will fit in perfectly and it will bring someone new to the table of our killers, an actual machine/android that will not stop until you have been terminated. Reprogrammed by the Entity.


    plus Arnold Schwarzenegger

  • @TerminatorGuy said:

    The Xenomorph or the Terminator T-800 from the first movie. I think he will fit in perfectly and it will bring someone new to the table of our killers, an actual machine/android that will not stop until you have been terminated. Reprogrammed by the Entity.

    plus Arnold Schwarzenegger

    That would be awesome. The original Terminator was honestly like a sci-fi slasher film. I don't know what his power would be, though. Maybe a hitscan gun 😂

  • @PistolTimb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939942#Comment_939942

    That would be awesome. The original Terminator was honestly like a sci-fi slasher film. I don't know what his power would be, though. Maybe a hitscan gun 😂

    Yeah the first film was horror in the eyes of many, he's DBD material. I feel like his power will have something to do with scanning. But I made up an ability a while ago:

    As the game progresses and 2 gens are done, Arnold will light a ring of fire around him which rises up and engulfs him in flames. The fire dies down and the T-800 Endoskeleton emerges with the DUN-DUN--DUN--DUN-DUN Terminator intro. In the endoskeleton mode, I would imagine he'd be much faster, have a lot of buffs, and have a cool power. Haven't thought about the power and abilities.

  • I would love to see like.. a Werewolf. Oh or the thing from Jeepers Creepers.

  • I kind of want then to add one that's not humanoid at all. Kind of like how Last Year added a spider. All of the killers so far are humanoid or at least mostly human shaped like the demogoran

  • I would love to see a killer that actually started as a random survivor. Instead of 4 on the ready up screen, there were 5. The killer could be disguised as one of them, able to work on generators etc. Until they perform there first attack. At that point they are revealed.

    Yeah SWF (Full 4 squad) would make it a pretty useless killer, but in solo they would be terrifying.

  • I would love to see the Thing from the Thing. Or the Fly from the Fly. Or the cyborg alien creature from Virus (1999). Or an Audrey II like plant monster from Little Shop of Horrors. There are so many cool kinds of killers yet to be explored. Hope they do something non-human for the next killer.

  • @VigilFox said:

    I would love to see the Thing from the Thing. Or the Fly from the Fly. Or the cyborg alien creature from Virus (1999). Or an Audrey II like plant monster from Little Shop of Horrors. There are so many cool kinds of killers yet to be explored. Hope they do something non-human for the next killer.

    Love how you started lol

  • I would like a killer that could hover/fly as an ability and do a dive bomb, maybe like a giant insect that would be cool.

  • Leon S. Kennedy/Claire Redfield and Mister X

  • @DetectiveBingBong said:

    Leon S. Kennedy/Claire Redfield and Mister X

    I would love to get Claire in a non RE Game but I feel capcom would never allow their license to be shared. Not without a hefty price behind it. Ild love the huge axe guy from RE 5 too tbh

  • Grunt from Amnesia :D

  • Sam from trick r treat

    20191225_002707.jpg


  • Sharknado-2-Destacada.jpg

    Please devs the next killer should be Sharknado, and keep up the good job so far.