Which killer/survivor could you live WITHOUT?
I got to thinking the other day... if you had to flip a switch and BAM! - any one killer and one survivor of your choice are gone from the game, which would you pick? But wait, there's a catch:
Not only is that character gone, as in never existed, but all their PERKS and MAP (if applicable) also never existed. They were never a thing, never thought of, not included in future chapters... nothing. Simply gone from the game. What/who could you live without?
Now that you know the rules, which killer and survivor would you flip the switch on? They don't necessarily have to be from the same chapter.
____________________________
I could live without Huntress and Jeff, nothing personal.
Comments
Ace and Clown
Huntress (her singing irritates me a lot) and Jane cause I find her voice very annoying, she sounds like a pig. If they both were mute, then my options would be Pig and Steve.
bye Legion, bye Laurie! o/
Legion is another one I could live without - not so bad as when he first appeared, but he basically just craps on everything survivors have to defend themselves.
Stop saying Ace you sick people! Obvious choice is Laurie and Legion. Even if Legion is already gone.
Quentin and Plague
Quentin he has no good perks and his model is boring.
Plague as I dislike the puking aspect with the infection and the strongest part of her power being in the survivors hands. I also dislike the gameplay it causes as it promotes gen rushing since the game is just better being over as quick as possible.
I could seriously go without Feng. I hate her face.
Micheal Meyers can gtfo.
Hillbilly and Laurie.
No one uses Laurie’s perks unless you want to run the killer, but then you can just put her perk in the blood web and we’d be good to go. And with all the other chainsaw or chainsaw-like running abilities on other killers? The Hillbilly is underrated and rightfully so.
Scratch that, take Leatherface. I haven’t played against a single one who doesn’t face camp and I would happily do without playing him myself.
Claudette and spirit.
Why tf are people saying "Ace" or "Jeff"?
Clown hands down. Most boring killer in the game and just annoying to go against.
Nea and Billy.
Claudette and Ghostface.
Jane and oni
New Freddy, Quentin... or Steve
I'd choose Pig just to get rid of her map. God I hate it so much.
Survivor - meg
Killer - spirit
Gotem!
I'd get rid of no one actually. But I'd change demi and gf.
As for survs. Eh. They're a skin
@GrootDude
Both Claudette and Legion shall be thrown into SPACE
No one uses Laurie's perks? DS is one of the most popular perks in the game.
The Clown and Quentin
myers and claudette
Clown and that lil blendette #########! She cloaks better than wraith....
Survivors:
Killers:
EDIT: I changed my mind about demogorgon
I could comfortably say that I can live without the doctor and Claudette
all the survivors except Jane
Oni and the new survivor or Adam their perks do nothing for me. I have all the other survivors and killers.
I'd have to say Laurie and Freddy. Most annoying killer there is.
Ace because his perks are lackluster and Spirit cause she's so frustrating and not fun to go against, even with the recent nerfs
Michael Myers and Jane
Hey those are my mains! I'm a very friendly GF but yes I am admittedly quite toxic with Steve in game because survivors can't be friendly to the killer. Post game I always show respect gg wp Ahoy Ladies what have you. Were you targeting me?
only legion manding simulator is so boring
Ghostface
As for the survivor, I don't think I care which one goes to be honest (besides of course, Tapp)! 😁🤗
survivors are skins the question is stupid. about killers? most of them are survivors toys because devs dont give a f.... about killers so-
Legion and Kate. Legion will never be balanced, and every Kate main I play with (or against) tends to be toxic for no reason.
I like all killers, but I guess Oni on console. : P
As for survivors... Adam Francis. He looks bad, and I hate deliverance.
As a survivor main I can't really say what survivor I would do without .As for killers I would happily do without both Freddy and Wraith. In my opinion invisibility is the hugest BS ability in the whole game, and that isn't because I do worse against those two killers. The one I do the absolute worst against is Ghostface. For some reason the invisibility thing just seems ridiculous.
Nah lol, I just find that those two are usually toxic. GF mostly cause of his crouch mechanic.
Survivor: Steve. No perk of him is vaguely interesting or useful imo.
Killer: The Plague. I don't like much playing both as and against, since she basically removes stealth and altruism from the equation making matches dull and repetitive. Her perks are nice though so I'm a bit conflicted.
spirit is probably the only killer who actively harms my experience just on her own. survivors are whatever. id say meg but only for sprint burst, adrenaline can say. hawkins lab can go right back to hell, too
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO THANOS SNAP BIG MAN ACE!?!? I'M SHOOK, Y'ALL!
The Nurse & Ace.
Literally worthless, the both of them; I never use either unless there's a Ritual surrounding them that awards bonus Bloodpoints.
Only character to do without = L-E-G-I-O-N
A bunch of antisocial kids kill someone and now theyre bad ass killers for the entity?
Terrible storyline, terrible character design, terrible power.. By far the worst
I wonder what their original idea for "Legion" was?