Least Favorite Killer To Play?

Comments

  • Probably clown or doctor for me

  • Can't stand playing Hag

  • Probably Plague.

    Most survivors don't heal, so you don't get to use your power which turns you into an M1 killer, but the instadowns are okay I suppose. However, the fact that they don't waste time healing also makes the survivors more efficient doing gens, which makes the game end faster.

    I only seem have more fun with her when I'm using Black Incense in case survivors refuse to heal.

  • Huntress. Too difficult to hit your target.

  • @trapped_by_daylight said:

    For me, it’s Demogorgon.

    Demogorgan, Hillbilly, Myers

  • Nurse or Huntress

    With other killers you can always fall back on your m1 chase, with these it's use your power or bust and i am terrible with them

  • Cannibal. I just feel so useless as him

  • Myers and Billy. Myers because I don't have patience to stare looking at survivors. Billy because I've never found him "fun" like everyone else says.

  • Legion.

    like...

    its just so stale and boring gameplay that not only the survivors will leave the round frustrated...

  • @Xerge said:

    Probably Plague.

    Most survivors don't heal, so you don't get to use your power which turns you into an M1 killer, but the instadowns are okay I suppose. However, the fact that they don't waste time healing also makes the survivors more efficient doing gens, which makes the game end faster.

    I only seem have more fun with her when I'm using Black Incense in case survivors refuse to heal.

    Thats funny i just ended a game against a plague who apologized cause my team kept cleansing.

    But for me, i hate playing demogorgon and nurse. Demo is too clunky and nurse....i don't have the patience to deal with the survivors enough to learn her.

  • Huntress, with all the hatchets that go through survivors and false hits that also happen to me when I play survivor my self it's stupid.

  • all of the 110 speeds

  • I hate the Hags low point of view.

    I tried Billy for the first time yesterday, and I don't like him at all. Its harder than it looks to control that chainsaw.

    Freddy is probably my least liked killer. I just don't like how he looks or plays. I regretted purchasing him.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I hate the Hags low point of view.

    I tried Billy for the first time yesterday, and I don't like him at all. Its harder than it looks to control that chainsaw.

    Freddy is probably my least liked killer. I just don't like how he looks or plays. I regretted purchasing him.

    I preferred playing as old Freddy if I could refund him now I would

  • I can’t play Nurse or Huntress well so I’m miserable playing them.

    I have not played Freddy since his rework because I hate the look of the dreamworld and I find him to be the most boring killer in the game to play as and against.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930994#Comment_930994

    I preferred playing as old Freddy if I could refund him now I would

    I never got to try him. I only purchased him because he seems fun since lots of killers pick him when I play survivor, and to unlock his perks. I wish I didn't. Would have been better to buy the Dwelf cosmetic.

  • I want to say trapper because i find his play style boring but legion is also up there as one of the most fun but frustrating killers that i hate playing but love the feeling of his power.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I want to say trapper because i find his play style boring but legion is also up there as one of the most fun but frustrating killers that i hate playing but love the feeling of his power.

    missing a frenzy hit makes me wanna give up in matches sometimes

  • THE ONI. I HATE HIM

  • I'm a bad hag and i really hate playing her. But i'll do it anyway, because i want to learn enjoying her playstyle.

  • I hate playing these killers:

    • Hag
    • Doctor
    • Nurse
    • Plague

    I'm so bad with them and they are so boring to play as.

  • Nurse, both versions.

  • doctor he is so boring and unfun to play and i feel like his power does basically nothing

  • Spirit cuz I'm bad

  • Trapper I struggle so badly with him

  • Hag.

    Despise not actually chasing survivors, and instead 'preparing' for them and then mashing CTRL and hitting them when it works.

    That's not even close to chasing >:I

  • for me, Trapper and Hillbilly

  • Why Trapper being mentioned alot?

    I got addicted in hearing snapping + screaming sounds.

  • Demogorgon, I’ve only played it once.

  • Demogorgon is my least fun cause he really has no gameplay variety

    Nurse is the killer I dislike playing the most however because her teleport is so inconsistent. Sometimes I can blink through a wall and other times I can't teleport through that same wall it's so frustrating

  • I'll go with doctor, out of the killers I've played a lot. A lot of people on this thread are mentioning killers that they've barely played which I don't think is very fair, since you can warm up to a killer once you know how to play them properly. If I were to do that though, I'd say Oni post-nerf....for obvious reasons. It's not about the killer himself being bad, it's knowing what we lost that hurts the most.

  • Freddy because I miss old Freddy ):

  • Clown

    He just isnt very interesting or fun for me compared to the others.

    All the others I feel have somethin quite unique to them but Clown its chase and throw bottles too block areas and slow them down.

  • Legion. Just asking to get bullied

  • Oni, Nurse, Legion, and Demogorgon are all painful to play for me.

  • Clown. Run around with bottles, throw them anywhere and be an M1 Killer for the entire game. Same goes for Leatherface, but with him you can try and chainsaw at least.

  • Leatherdick if I'm not memeing, Nurse every other time.

  • Even though I p3'd him probably demogorgon since there is too much counterplay to his powers

  • I do not like playing Clown and Leatherface at all. Bought LF and leveled him to get BBQ by playing other killers, I just could not stand playing him.

  • Hillbilly.

    Used to be ok with him, got Adept etc, but now as I'm permanently in the sub 10 ranks, I struggle to have a good game with him.

  • Nurse - Just not my playstyle. The dailies for the nurse are sometimes a pain in the a**.

  • Spirit.

    Not being able to see survs really like... messes with my head, idk lol

  • Clown. Doctor is a close second.

  • Spirit.

    Slow while not in her power without stuff like hatchets or hag traps, and I just... don't enjoy using her power at all for some weird reason? Doesn't matter if I do well or do poorly, I just have more fun playing anything else.

  • The Plague. I like using powers, but with her you often are just an m1 killer with everyone constantly injured. Little use of her power plus less chases makes her boring to play.

‹ 1 2