What perks would guys like to see majorly buffed or reworked and how would you buff them?
For me it would definitely be Dark Devotion! And I would change it to be a direct Adrenaline counter!
The display of your Powers creates a whirlwind of panic that spreads throughout the land.
Once the exit gates are powered, 2/3/4 survivors enter the deep wound state and are put on a 15 second time in which they have to mend themselves before being put into the dying state.
Comments
For me it would be wake up where you can see people open the gates.
Dark Devotion is extremely good right now highly underrated. Don’t mess with DD.
I just want Surge to explode every gen on the map. Is that so much to ask? :(
MoM at least. Its literally near impossible to activate it and when its activated its overpowered.
Most of these are tweaks unless otherwise stated. Will do killer perks later.
Autodidact: Increase skill check chance 25%/30%/35%
Babysitter: Unhooked survivors get a 25% speed burst for 2/3/4 seconds
Buckle Up: Increases healing speed of survivors in the dying state by 40%/45%/50%
Camaraderie: While hooked, if the killer is within 32m of you, Entity progression is slowed 25%/30%/35%
Decisive Strike: If another survivor is hooked while this perk is active, it immediately becomes inactive
Fixated: Remove the "while uninjured" stipulation
Leader: Buff to 11%/22%/33%
No Mither: Start the trial in the healthy state
Open Handed: No idea, but it definitely needs something; useless in its current state
Sole Survivor: (Rework) For each survivor in the trial in the dying state, receive a(n) 8%/9%/10% increase to all action speeds
Stake Out: Receive a token for each 15/14/13 seconds spent in the killer's terror radius for a maximum of 3 tokens. (Remove the "while not in a chase" stipulation)
Technician: Extend the sound reduction buff to survivors working on the same generator as you
Up The Ante: Luck is useless, needs a full rework
Vigil: Every time you complete a generator with one or more fellow survivors, recover from any status effects that any of you are currently under
Wake Up!: Needs something but I don't have any idea what
We're Gonna Live Forever: Unhook survivors 25% faster
Dark devotion is like one of the worst perks on killer wdym.
Are girls allowed in this thread, or is it guys only?
Jokes aside, I'd like to see Vigil, Monstrous Shrine, and Sole Survivor given reworks.
Monstrous Shrine
Combo with Infectious Fright for ultimate slug potential or Dark Devotion for "where the heck is the Killer?"
Vigil
Vigil actually helps you look after your teammates now and has a noticeable effect on status effects without breaking Exhaustion perks.
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor is actually worth using now. Hide in a locker the first time someone is hooked and you can counter BBQ's aura reading. You also know when the Killer can see your aura if nobody else gets hooked. Distortion still has a place as it hides scratchmarks, lasts 6 seconds, starts with tokens, and isn't an Obsession perk.
Wow okay so I actually made a fan made chapter and I suggest you check it out because that Vigil perk rework may look familiar :o
NVM I found it.
Friendship is similar in that gives a "free" bodyblock, but it doesn't have a cooldown, has a larger radius, and requires the Survivor using the perk to be fully healed.
Great minds think alike I guess.
NO MITHER NEEDS A BUFF
I want no mither to give bonus bloodpoints
I like the idea of hard mode but it should reward people for doing it
Would be very strong. I like dark Devotion so I wouldn't want it changed. Also wouldn't make sense when the picture shows it as an obsession perk.
For me it would be furitive chase. I'd want the terror radius to be lowered, even when your out of a chase.
monstrous shrine i would make it to where it just spawns both the basements so if its going to be a basement perk make it the best basement perk there is
Mettle of Man reworked so that hits that would normally one shot you only do one hit worth of damage. IE Hillbilly revs his chainsaw or Myers goes T3 and it only counts as one hit.
What if the map is Haddonfield, The Game, or another map with only one possible basement spawn?
Spawns a basement in the basement
I would love to see some changes to weak or underused perks. It would be nice to have more of viable non-meta perk builds. Some of my thoughts:
Killer perk changes:
Monstrous shrine: added debuff to unhooking speed, unhooking takes 1/1.5/2 seconds longer
Blood warden: blocks the hatch in addition to gates
Thrill of the hunt: gain notification when survivor starts cleansing dull or hex totem
Mindbreaker: 5 seconds of exhaustion after gen repair, cleansing, healing, unhooking, opening exits
Surge: 8 % regression to all gens
Thanatophobia: if the sacrificed survivor was hooked 3 times, the 3/3.5/4 % penalty is permanent
Unnerving presence: great skill check success zones are also reduced 40/50/60 % in addition to the whole skill check size
Survivor perk changes:
Aftercare: aura reading does not reset
Dance with me: no scratch marks after falling in addition to vaulting and locker exits
Deja wu: show all gens instead of only three
Resilience: affect also the recovery speed from dying state
Windows of opportunity: show locker auras in addition to pallets and vaults
hadn't actually thought about that but for haddonfeild and the game they need to rework those maps anyway so they could add a second basement somewhere in that map for example for haddonfeild they could add it to the house across the street from the original basement spawn an for the game they can just make it spawn at the other corner of the map from the basment
Fair enough, those maps do need looking at. Although that would mean Monstrous Shrine couldn't get reworked until they actually bother fixing those maps and that could take... a while.
Adrenaline - no longer wakes you up, no speed boost, only picks you up from dying state. Revert bt to 1.9.2 version, ds only works when picked up from the ground. Remove exposed status effect from noed. Insidious only works when you are further then 16 meters from a hooked survivor. Monstrous shrine - unhooking people in the basement gives rescuer exposed status effect for 30 seconds. Leader increase speed by 20%. Boil over increase range by 2 m. Slippery meat increase hook escape attempts increased by 2, remove trap escape bonus.Up the ante increase luck numbers. Vigil increase how fast survivor can recover from status effects other then exhaustion Furtive chase increase to 6m from 4 m. Blood echo applies sloppy butcher effect instead of haemorrhage. Unrelenting increase numbers by 20% Territorial imperative increase the amount of time you can see the aura to 5 seconds. Zanshin tactics reduce cooldown
Literally just half Surge's cooldown to 20s.
The idea to make the perk work globally is the worst idea ever.
Can vigil just have it so that while running exhaustion goes away but at half of the recovery speed?
I'd like to see the bonus bloodpoints removed from BBQ and Chili and Were Gonna Live Forever and just make it default for all killers and survivors. Give WGLF see killer aura for 4 seconds when unhooking a survivor. For varieties sake it would be nice to play without BBQ and not feel like I'm hurting my bloodpoints gained.
You are just nerfinf perks that you don't like to go against, not the perks that need (maybe DS need). And you didn't even organized the comment (I understood almost nothing)
Some of them. And? Did you read what this topic is about?
It looks like you are mad about some of these perks, like you nerfed Insidious and his fun factor (Bubba spies at distance)
I would like to see self heal buffed.
Actually, I know I'm in the minority, but I'd like to see self heal in its current form become a base ability and no longer a perk, and am willing to see killers get the same treatment with Ruin or some other perk.
Looks from what?
?
More people Self-caring in an corner.... HELL NO
Better they heal in a corner rather than expect me to heal them at the hook I just unhooked them off of. So many survivors don’t consider that the killer might come right back after they get unhooked. They just do the little squat dance for me to heal them.
if the killer comes you loop'em, ain't that just easy
Unfortunately for me I don’t have the hand dexterity for looping, watching the killer during a chase, or 360°. My left hand just doesn’t listen to my brain like it used to :(. All I could do is stealth play, work on gens, unhook teammates, search for ruin, heal people, undo traps, and tap an I worked gen so the killer could waste time searching an area.
I know it’s not the preferred play style but I don’t care. It works for me.
i would like to see MoM buffed back to meta (not an unfair meta, just meta).
its basically useless and actually hurts your chances of escaping atm.
But you are a "special" case, for people that can loop, this perk is trash
So all perks should revolve around people who can loop?
Doesn’t matter if I’m a special case, there should be perks for several types of play styles.
Also, I don’t think self heal is trash. You not liking it doesn’t make it bad.
Your kidding right? It’s amazing since the fix, it gives any killer undetectable after hitting while your terror Radius is stuck on the obsession, things like distressing stick to the obsession like I said ‘underrated’ try it on Hag or Myers it’s deadly if you pay attention to it.
Now that Yui has dropped I think her and the last four original survivor perks should be looked at. So autodidact, diversion, boil over, distortion, aftercare, etc ..
For killers, I wanted them to change the way furtive chase works so that you keep the tokens you earned throughout the game.
There are many perks that deserve a rework/buff, personally I'd love to see Huntress Lullaby changed into a non-hex perk, I really don't think this perk deserves to be a Hex.
Dark devotion is awesome, you might be uninformed
Premonition should be buffed/reworked to reveal the Killer’s aura when you look in their direction for idk maybe 1/2/3 seconds(?) It should still have the same cool down and range though I think.
Self-care is not bad because I dislike, its because there is almost no point of losing 32 seconds of gens just for a heal
They said on stream no mither won’t work against Oni so it should be buffed... increase recovery time on the ground if they have to for running the perk but change is so you get deep wound when hit.
Ruin buff: Should not cleanseable in the first 2 minutes of the game. Has a 30% slower cleanse time than normal totems.
monstrous shrine needs a rework, so does insidious.
maybe insidious should make you immune to aura reading? and maybe add an unstackable TR reduction on top ot it... that'd make the perk a lot better imo.
i dont really have any ideas for monstrous shrine right now...
Killers need more slowdowns in the game. If survivors didn't self care, what are they supposed to do other than do gens? Heal each other? So make it easier for the killer to find two or three people rather than one?
There is nothing to do besides gens