Who has the best mori in your opinion?
GhostFace holds the title with me, but it would have been better if it was the flip phone instead
Tagged:
Trusted
GhostFace holds the title with me, but it would have been better if it was the flip phone instead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse for me.
For me, top 5 are:
1) Ghostface
2) Clown
3) Spirit
4) Demogorgon
5) Doctor
Nurse. I’d let her strangle me irl 😳
Hag, Clown and Ghostface.
I wish they would get more creative ideas for Mori's, at this point most of them are a lot similar.
Demogorgon imo,
Second best would be a tie between Ghostface and Legion.
Wait what. Getting stabbed by Spirit-chan is the best way to go.
I have a hard time deciding because they're all very cool.
The most underrated imo is the Wraith's, which in its simplicity shows the rage hidden behind Philip's apparent calm.
The lamest one is definetly Freddy's.
Myers.
Imagine being lifted by one hand by a guy almost double your size, a stab like that wouldn't just leave you with a (most likely non-repairable) wound, your organs would be ruptured by the shear force of his strike, then he throws you away like you were nothing, no weight, just a target, job done.
Ghost Face is the best and close seconds would probably be Nea's mori.
Huntress does have the best mori imo, the second killer would be Ghost Face.
Demogorgon, Ghostface, and Legion imo.
Myers
Clown
Hag
Bubba
Nurse
I really like the simplistic Myers kill with the nice trash tos-
rwhaaagragaaaragra gasp - okokokokok....
I mean I really...l-like the N-Nurse Mori.... *we're good now right?*
best mori are from trapper and wraith, hands down :)
Honestly ghostface or demogorgon
Demogorgon for the feeling of power. 5 stack devour hope and 4 man moris are what sustain me.
Ghostface is just cool as hell, deffinately top tier along with demos
Hag probably is a close third.
I would put spirit here, but honestly I have to say Micheal's can probably tie for it. Same with pig tbh.
Ghostface cause of the selfie.
Legions cause its a struggle on both sides
Myers cause how he just throws the lifeless body like its nothing
1.) Demo
2.) Hag
3.) Nurse
4.) Clown
5.) Spirit
The most satisfying though is spirit because that's what I want to do to the ds, self care, dead hard, flashlight clicky obsession that usually shows up any time I bring Rancor.
Myers actually. Hands down.
Edit: is this gif not playing for anything else either?
*Law and order theme plays*
Doc. His is the coolest imo.
I also really like Myers mori.
I might be in the minority but I don’t like Ghostface’s mori or the killer in general.
Legion, I like how they try to struggle before dying.
Nurse because strangling is pretty personal way to kill someone.
and Ghost cause its hilarious.
I will remember that if you play xbox
*Laughs in PS4 lag*
Don’t you worry...I get MORE than my fair share of Ghostface matches. I see him the most frequently of all killers.
Hag
Legion
GhostFace's is too cool...Clown's is very good...and I like Huntress' axe to the head.
The Hag and the Demogorgan. So brutal. Love it!!
Legion, Ghost Face, Nurse and Demogorgon are my favorites. Choosing one is too hard!
Legion. Hands down.
Nobody’s talking about Bubbas mori where he literally smacks your head with a sledgehammer which should definitely have killed you and THEN shoves a chainsaw through your back and up out your shoulder?
Can you imagine the amount of hurt this is? And we’re supposed to be talking about brutality, not cute little selfies. Ghostface just stabs you in the back. Wow.
I was really expecting more people to be answering with the CORRECT choice... Say what you want about her being busted...Spirits mori is EPIC.
Bubba or Huntress for me
1.Demogorgon. Powerful and brutal.
2.Hag. Gory and glorious.
3.Spirit. Mostly because of her unique facial animations but it looks awesome.
4.Ghostface. Selfie game is strong.
5.Plague. Pray to the dark gods, drown the filthy survivor in vomit, then toss them away like meh.
I hope the new Killer has an awesome Mori- the backstory alone gives me high expectations, not to mention they're supposed to be related to Spirit and her wrath.
Bubba and then hag.
It's a tight tie between ghostface and the demogorgon. Ghostfaces is cool but never liked the movies and the demogorgons is cool as well but i wish the head was torn off
Michael
He likes to take it more personal by looking in the survivors eyes.
I like all of them except for trapper and wraith.
Huntress mori is probably my favorite. I equip rancor every time I play her.
Huntress. The way she whacks the survivor is satisfying. Hag is a close second for actually having gore.
Obviously, Bubba or The Demogorgon
Myers actually silently says "STAY IN THE TRASH CAN TRASH!"
spirit <3
Big fan of Demos but i wish he would actually decapitate them
Legion might be my favorite because of how brutal it is.
Ghostface is in the top 3
I would say The Cannibal if the person actually split in half at the end of the Mori, but because they don't, I would say Pig