#DONTTOUCHSPIRIT

Yep, people let's raise the voice this time.

Annoyed to see that every thing that may encourage a different gameplay is actually being nerfed. Stop listening just some people complaining. They will always have to cry about something.

I won't spend a single cent more in this game, screw these DLCs if you are not even able to balance the game without making it plain boring.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • And how would you know that?

  • The devs have stated trapper, freddy, and hag are currently the killers with the highest kill ratings..so her kill rate isnt the issue..we all know what the real reason is

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822855#Comment_822855

    The devs have stated trapper, freddy, and hag are currently the killers with the highest kill ratings..so her kill rate isnt the issue..we all know what the real reason is

    I have to assume the difference is kill rating vs escape rating. a killer can get a 4k with no dc because the survivors deem the killer fair/balanced. A killer can also get 1k and no escapes because the survivors don't feel the match is fair.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822858#Comment_822858

    I have to assume the difference is kill rating vs escape rating. a killer can get a 4k with no dc because the survivors deem the killer fair/balanced. A killer can also get 1k and no escapes because the survivors don't feel the match is fair.

    I'll be blunt..its very obvious it was her dc rating that set this in motion..and the three killer hit hardest by changes up to know also had high DC rates..its not a coincidence

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822855#Comment_822855

    The devs have stated trapper, freddy, and hag are currently the killers with the highest kill ratings..so her kill rate isnt the issue..we all know what the real reason is

    Do you have a source for this? I am intrigued as they said that the Spirit was overperforming compared to other killers on the same stream where they confirmed changes for her.

  • As much as I dislike Spirit, part of me wants her left alone after what the devs did to Nurse.

  • @PolarBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822858#Comment_822858

    Do you have a source for this? I am intrigued as they said that the Spirit was overperforming compared to other killers on the same stream where they confirmed changes for her.

    That same stream they confirmed freddy has the highest kill rating..and I cant remember where but they did say trapper has the highest red rank ps4 kills..its actually quite a shock despite his weaker status..and their last stat reveal showed hag up there too

  • Spirit has so many counters, but people just want more Legions and Trappers they can mindlessly loop for 5 gens


  • @Shraar said:

    Wait, so your counter to people "complaining" as you put it is "raising your voice", caps lock, a threat to quit the game, and a demand to stop listening to complaints? Bruh what are you doing right now??

    The arguments for Spirit fixes are sound, what you just said... sorry, complete opposite.

    The thing is though, we find ourselves at a yet another Nurse situation (I'm not saying Spirit's base power is alike to the Nurse's) where we have a killer whose (in all actuality) one add on is the main source of the "Problem" that people have with the Spirit.

    I mean, let's be honest here Prayer Beads is the only real add on that feels like aids to play against on the Spirit, her other other add ons do exactly as in intended, i.e. Enhancement of her base power (common - rare) while her Very Rare - Ultra Rare are mean't to spice things up for the player.

    Let's also keep in mind too that the creation of the Spirit was (more than likely) a response to the literal fact that killers sucked to play back then.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822303#Comment_822303

    The devs have shown clear bias and the only arguments I hear are the coin flip nonsense and constant bickering from those who fall for the standing still mind game all the time

    Ok, calling the argument "nonsense" isn't exactly compelling. The argument against spirit makes a lot of sense, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    We can do nothing. They already stated that they will nerf her, even though we have explained 1000 times the reasons not to. But it's like talking to a wall

    Unfortunately, another win for survivors

    With all the nerfs to perks in the last year for survivors, I'd say killers have been winning for a while now. Unlike killers survivors have nothing that makes them unique except perks. Ironically, you will only ever see the same 4 meta perks. Making survivors all the same. These are the major ones I can think of (waiting though for the eventual buff to my girl piggy.)


    Decisive nerf

    Instaheals

    Palletvacuum (thank god)

    Windowvault nerf

    Flashlight nerf

    Medkit change

    Mettle of man nerf


    Killers mainly lost

    Nurse S++ Tier to A teir at best

    Legion nerf

    Enduring nerf

    Can someone confirm if the pigs traps used to go off in general when you went out exits? I feel like they did even if they were not activated. Or maybe i was wrong...

    These are major ones I can think of off the top of my head. There is probably more. So feel free to throw some up there.

  • @Shraar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822571#Comment_822571

    Ok, calling the argument "nonsense" isn't exactly compelling. The argument against spirit makes a lot of sense, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true.

    Your right..the fact that its incorrect makes it not true

  • @Alphaphalt said:

    No.

    Lovin' the involvement.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822306#Comment_822306

    Did you notice thatt scott never follows up on anything he says? I suggested to him to play 100 games as spirit vs optimal swf. I also siggested he participate in the next tournament hosted by marth to proof that there is no counterplay yet nothing. Quite strange considering he was so vocal to be challenged.

    Yeah let me just summon a team to play 100 consecutive matches and let me just immediately join a tournament I know nothing about. You got me bro! #outed #scandal #areyoufuckingserious

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822832#Comment_822832

    Yeah let me just summon a team to play 100 consecutive matches and let me just immediately join a tournament I know nothing about. You got me bro! #outed #scandal #areyoufuckingserious

    Hey Scott do you think they should look at Huntress? I feel like she's balanced, but requires nurse level mechanics and prediction. I feel like she has such a sharp learning curve that could be ironed out with more drawn out add-ons. I think the last update with her was turning her brick hitboxes into orb hitboxes. They haven't updated or buffed any of her jankey perks so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?

  • @akbays35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823810#Comment_823810

    Hey Scott do you think they should look at Huntress? I feel like she's balanced, but requires nurse level mechanics and prediction. I feel like she has such a sharp learning curve that could be ironed out with more drawn out add-ons. I think the last update with her was turning her brick hitboxes into orb hitboxes. They haven't updated or buffed any of her jankey perks so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?

    I think she's fine since the directional audio buff. She is definitely hard to learn, though.

  • @SeducedByDaemonette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822412#Comment_822412

    Main complain about Nurse ever since her release was ignoring survivors means of defends (i.e. windows and pallets) , sure she requires different approach (hiding , breaking LoS) but on some maps (blood lodge , wretched shop etc) it's either extremely hard or just impossible to pull . Not to mention her extreme slug potential . Those nerfs were justified , only closeminded Nurse mains with idea of 'winning = 4k' have problems about that .

    Since when was being factually correct considered close minded?

  • How about No. Spirit should absolutely be adjusted, she's f'in broken right now

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822832#Comment_822832

    Yeah let me just summon a team to play 100 consecutive matches and let me just immediately join a tournament I know nothing about. You got me bro! #outed #scandal #areyoufuckingserious

    So hard to ask 4 friends to do that? You could read up on the tournament, don't act like I ask you to climb on top of the k2. Also what do you need to know, spirit op, you win infinite matches remember?

  • @dastaeryk said:

    Yep, people let's raise the voice this time.

    Annoyed to see that every thing that may encourage a different gameplay is actually being nerfed. Stop listening just some people complaining. They will always have to cry about something.

    I won't spend a single cent more in this game, screw these DLCs if you are not even able to balance the game without making it plain boring.

    image.png image.png

    You mean like this?

  • While I certainly don’t want her nerfed to the ground, there are definitely changes I wouldn’t be opposed to.

    Also, @Rizz @Rizz , don’t all of these “nerf Spirit” and “don’t nerf Spirit” posts fall under “Feedback and Suggestions”?

  • Take away her beads and I'm good.

  • Two killers that have survivors change their palystyle from pallet looping spirit and nurse. The two killers getting changed spirit and nurse. Hmm makes me wonder if people actually are just upset they cant bully the killer so easily...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/824522#Comment_824522

    This is less feedback and more whining than anything. There's nothing constructive about this post. Just someone going "Don't you touch my killer or I'll not buy anything anymore!"

    @Sairek

    I don’t completely disagree.

    I’m more so asking because I want to know why constructive posts that can really generate some discussion are banished to “Feedback and Suggestions”.

    Meanwhile there are several pages of “General Discussion” with posts just like this. Especially on the same topic, which often have less discussion and more fighting between users on each post.

  • @dastaeryk said:

    Yep, people let's raise the voice this time.

    Annoyed to see that every thing that may encourage a different gameplay is actually being nerfed. Stop listening just some people complaining. They will always have to cry about something.

    I won't spend a single cent more in this game, screw these DLCs if you are not even able to balance the game without making it plain boring.

    Only one I see crying is you now buddy with your stupid post, if you are one of Spirit Players then who's crying? Only thing I can say is that you are another killer who is missing the point of the game, "THE CHASE" spirit has no chase, Stridor, Pop, BBQ and Ruin .. Phase, Hit, Phase Hit, no chase no fun! I dont like Spirit, and I see most survivors are disconnecting against her cause most players who plays it doesnt know how to break a loop without an OP killer


    so stop crying and play another killer and learn how to break loops

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823383#Comment_823383

    Your right..the fact that its incorrect makes it not true

    "your right" mmkay, thanks. All I need to read lol.

  • No, she must be nerf.

    A nurse can be powerful but requires a lot of skill, many days/weeks of play.

    A spirit in one day you learn to destroy survivors, does not require skill.

  • @Shraar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823728#Comment_823728

    "your right" mmkay, thanks. All I need to read lol.

    I would certainly hope so

  • @kermit_snacc_choke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/102739/donttouchspirit

    The fact that you say ppl are crying about everything when they give clear valid points and u make a post like this rly says something. Big yikes..

    Please enlight me in the "valid points" and pls don't say "no matter what you do..." like some people because she have a lot of counters.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822464#Comment_822464

    Yeah I can 4k very easily at rank 1 against sweaty SWF teams. *facepalm*

    And SWF is not broken at all. Only spirit

    I always play alone...

    Regarding the easy 4k, it is completely true, I will have about 15 hours of game spirit and in all my games I got 4k, now I can't even talk about the main spirits with hundreds of hours.

  • @Rexis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/102739/donttouchspirit

    Only one I see crying is you now buddy with your stupid post, if you are one of Spirit Players then who's crying? Only thing I can say is that you are another killer who is missing the point of the game, "THE CHASE" spirit has no chase, Stridor, Pop, BBQ and Ruin .. Phase, Hit, Phase Hit, no chase no fun! I dont like Spirit, and I see most survivors are disconnecting against her cause most players who plays it doesnt know how to break a loop without an OP killer

    so stop crying and play another killer and learn how to break loops

    How the fudge are you suppose to «break» loops. Thats the problem! Spirit «breaks» loops, But is the one killer out of TWO that can. So arguing she has no counter play then surely survivors against regular m1 killers have no counterplay.

    The double standards in this community is infuriating!

  • lol when you think petitions or one person threatening to not spend money do anything.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822432#Comment_822432

    Do these statistics include those survivors who killed themselves on 1st hook and those who died because their teammates DCed?

    She will be changed because survivors refuse to adapt and want easy wins. The game is 4v1. If survivors are happy = more money for cosmetics

    pretty sure the stats do include that

  • @Helevetin_nopee said:

    Lets just hope that they dont nerf her to the ground...

    Judging by past 'reworks', she's probably on the chopping block

  • @ModernFable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/824529#Comment_824529

    @Sairek

    I don’t completely disagree.

    I’m more so asking because I want to know why constructive posts that can really generate some discussion are banished to “Feedback and Suggestions”.

    Meanwhile there are several pages of “General Discussion” with posts just like this. Especially on the same topic, which often have less discussion and more fighting between users on each post.

    You are talking like threads in that section will never get seen.

    Feedback and Suggestions is not a place outside time and space that no one can access, it's the best place to post feedback and/or suggestions about different topics and have them organized so the devs can see what the community thinks about a specific matter.

    A rant is not feedback or a suggestion and just to be clear, it's easier to miss a thread in General Discussions for how fast and full that section is than losing it in Feedback.

    On top of that, a lot of people navigate through the forum using Recent Discussions and not the specific section.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/824570#Comment_824570

    You are talking like threads in that section will never get seen.

    Feedback and Suggestions is not a place outside time and space that no one can access, it's the best place to post feedback and/or suggestions about different topics and have them organized so the devs can see what the community thinks about a specific matter.

    A rant is not feedback or a suggestion and just to be clear, it's easier to miss a thread in General Discussions for how fast and full that section is than losing it in Feedback.

    On top of that, a lot of people navigate through the forum using Recent Discussions and not the specific section.

    @Rizzo90

    Not say they never get seen, but that they are seen by significantly less people than in General Discussion. 6K posts vs 44K, there’s a lot less traffic. It is more likely to be passed by, but in my personal experience a lot more will potentially see it too.

    I was asking because one of my discussions was moved suddenly. Presumably because the intention of the post was misunderstood (definitely my fault, should have worded the title differently).

    However, the intent of my discussion wasn’t for a dev to see it as a suggestion from a singular post. That would have very little impact overall in their decision making.

    It was to have a discussion with other people in the community. And to get a lot of people thinking about the ideas I shared, whether they agreed with them or not.

    If my ideas are good, then others may talk about them, argue them, adjust them, or mention them again elsewhere if they really liked it. That will have a much longer and profound impact than a suggestion by a singular person that Behavior sees, considers, and then disregards.

  • I would agree with every spirit treath bout not nerfing her if she wasnt THAT easy, she is pretty easy mate. they should change this:

    no hitbox of her while in phase walk so she cant bump in people.

    survivor sounds are omnidirectional, just like spirit phase is.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822404#Comment_822404

    Wrong. People complained about her addons 90% of the time, the minority was complaining about her basekit. But this minority is the same group who complains about clown being to strong.

    I can literally give you between here and reddit saying how spirit was annoying (her base kit and addons)

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    Spirit has so many counters, but people just want more Legions and Trappers they can mindlessly loop for 5 gens

    pretty cheap argument, a lot of people ask for buffs to them and maybe the target for a killer is: freddy or demogorgon.

  • @Penny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822412#Comment_822412

    I can literally give you between here and reddit saying how spirit was annoying (her base kit and addons)

    I was talking about nurse tho, not spirit.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/824578#Comment_824578

    How the fudge are you suppose to «break» loops. Thats the problem! Spirit «breaks» loops, But is the one killer out of TWO that can. So arguing she has no counter play then surely survivors against regular m1 killers have no counterplay.

    The double standards in this community is infuriating!

    How! mind games buddy, you go this way and trick me by coming back again, moonwalking, there is a 100 ways to break loops! Yupe just like I said, another player who has no clue how to play the game so he takes the easy option "Phase and Hit" go learn how to play buddy

  • @Shraar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822297#Comment_822297

    "Rin_is_my_waifu" I don't think anyone can take anything you say seriously with that name. Also maybe if you explained 1000 times without convincing anyone, maybe your argument was flawed/you were WRONG? just a thought.

    I feel some of the Spirit should be nerfed.


    Her collision should have not changed at all.


    Wanna know why?


    She can bump into the wall. But cant bump into a survivor? What collision does the wall have that the survivor doesn't lol. Doesn't make any sense. Shes a ghost after all... ;P remove all collision if you are going to remove collision.


    Plus bumping into a Survivor is rare.


    Because you know... if you see them most likely they see you... soo.


    They are going to keep running or moving. (Especially with spine chill)

  • Honestly her base kit is fine, all she needs nerf is the sprint addon when coming out of phase, ONLY THAT, not even prayer breads.

    But you know, running in circles doesn't work=overperforming, meanwhile hillbilly is not overperforming 🤔

  • It takes time to Master Billy, it takes time to Master Nurse, it takes time to Master how to break a loop

    I Respect a good billy cause I know he is hard to play, I respect a good leatherface because he is easy to Loop, I respect a good Huntress cause it takes time to Master Hatchets and predict where to throw hatchets

    Spirit on the other hand takes a Good Headphones to Master, Phase, Hit, Phase Hit

    No game to her, the entire game is about the Chase, if you have a good headphones, you need nothing else, Just Phase and Hit

    Her addons are just as annoying, she already move faster, no lets make her supersonic, she have a noise while phasing, no lets make it silent for easy grabs

    Ruin, Pop, BBQ and you are good to go for a 4k

    Spirit is an easy killer for noobs who doesnt know how to break a loop, as simple as that!

  • Did you even read the Spirit changes? They're not even changing that much.

    You can still stand still at a pallet and a survivor will have to guess what you're actually doing, cause "Muh mindgamez lul".

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/822404#Comment_822404

    Wrong. People complained about her addons 90% of the time, the minority was complaining about her basekit. But this minority is the same group who complains about clown being to strong.

    But clown is OP man, those toxic bottles are extremely painful. That gas area is a no go. Clown just ain't it chief. (Complete sarcasm by the way)

  • As far as spirit she never bothered me as a survivor. If she changes oh well and if not oh well.

  • survivors dont like challenges they like to bully m1 killers so of course they are gonna hear them they never EVER listen to what killers have to say.,

  • @yoi said:

    survivors dont like challenges they like to bully m1 killers so of course they are gonna hear them they never EVER listen to what killers have to say.,

    Insta heals, BNP, pallet vacuums, BL, DS, MoM, healing, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

1 2 3