Bring me the Disco King by David Bowie. Basically the Avengers: Endgame of songs. It has Maynard James Keenan from Tool as the backup vocals, and John Frusciante from Red Hot Chili Peppers on guitar.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Au Au” by Filatov and Karas. It’s a jazzy type song.
Be warned, it’s an earwig. If you give it an honest chance, you’ll be humming it for 2 days straight!
Flesh ~ Simon Curtis
Control ~ Halsey
Hourglass ~ Set It Off
If you liked this one, I can recommend a couple others by the same artists. Different vibe, but just as catchy.
“Summer Song (radio mix)” by Filatov and Karas
”Lirika (feat. Rada)” by Filatov and Karas (this one should be English, but there are several versions in different languages as well.)
Seven twenty seven by Natalie Claro
Whispers in my Head by Onlap
The Awakening by Onlap
No Glory by Skan & Krale
Eye of the Storm by Watt White
I'm Dangerous by Everlove
Human by Rag'n'Bone Man
Sally Walker~ Iggy Azalea
Bad Guy~ Billie Eilish
Black Widow~ Iggy Azalea
Banners - Someone to you.
Set it off is so underrated.
Classical is superior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Wrong! This is superior.
*sigh*
I'm sorry. The opportunity opened up so it had to be done.
I pretty much set myself up for it.
I really Like Gimme More by Britney Spears
BFG Division - Mick Gordon
Are You Ready For Me? - Pretty Vicious
No Care - Daughter
Mountains - Message to Bears
Obstacles - Syd Matters
They All Look The Same - Nima Fakhrara
Don't Mess With Me - Brody Dalle
Breezeblocks - Alt-J
Ray's Goodbye - Halloween 2018 OST
Too many songs to choose just one. But this is my favorite album
Human After All (Album) - Daft Punk
Teachers - Daft Punk
Face To Face - Daft Punk
Bled For Days - Static X
Heart Breaker - Led Zeppelin
Destroy All - Static X
Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb
Lindemann - Steh auf
Endstille - Endstilles Reich
Max Raabe - Lass mich rein, ich hör Musik
Steel Panther - She's Tight
First Woe - Ofdream (slowed).
I used to listen to this one on repeat while playing Wizard 101
The First Lie - Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein
Hun43rd - Asap Rocky
GONE, GONE / THANK YOU - Tyler, the creator
Everyone: *naming actual songs*
Me:
https://youtu.be/MvjtCqNA5E0?t=66Natural born killer-Avenged Sevenfold
Nemesis - Bridgit Mendler
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
Royal Blood - Keiynan Lonsdale
A place without a name - Michael Jackson
https://youtu.be/lX44CAz-JhUThe Wolf
Bring me the Disco King by David Bowie. Basically the Avengers: Endgame of songs. It has Maynard James Keenan from Tool as the backup vocals, and John Frusciante from Red Hot Chili Peppers on guitar.
Sales - "Chinese New Year" (cringe, I know)
Irene Cara - "Fame"
Warren Zevon - "Werewolves Of London"
The Clash - "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" and "Rock The Casbah"
Weezer - "Say It Ain't So" (also cringe)
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"
Ik this is quite a lot but you can't have too many favourite songs imo
“Some Say” by Nea.
(Nea? Huh. Who knew?)
Burn it down~ Daughter
electronic and hiphop
THE BEST <3
It's a relaxing song, and it's from my favourite movie to boot. :)
Shawn James - "The Wanderer"
Lorn - Anvil, Porter Robinson - Sea of Voices
Till I collapse by eminem
Right now I heard a good song for the game that sounds great called:( Heart of darkness) on YouTube