I love everything about it, but the first thing that comes to mind is that it includes DLC of my favorite show in existence, Stranger Things. Demogorgon was a great joice for a killer, and the DLC also included my favorite adult characters from the show, Nancy and Steve.
I love mindbreaker. I love that the devs created a perk dedicated to exhausting a survivor for 1 second, if certain conditions are met outside of a chase.
I love mindbreaker. I love that the devs created a perk dedicated to exhausting a survivor for 1 second, if certain conditions are met outside of a chase.
The Characters! All of them are unique in their own way (killers included) and i love how we have michael myers or the pig in the same universe as the trapper or the huntress.
Finding a combination of perks that works well for me. I've had the game for a while on PS4 and Xbox but I don't play much and haven't playtested a lot of the builds I have ideas for. Finding a build that gives me an amount of help to still keep matches challenging is defintiely my favorite part.
... Oh! I also really like Ash Williams ๐๐๐๐ that was a day one purchase.
I can have a field day of both ends of the spectrum of why I love and hate this game. One BIG reason why I love this game is that it's not another FPS, RPG, or BR. It's a unique asymmetrical thriller/horror game. While I can understand the difficulty of balancing such a genre, the game keeps breaking more than it is fixed. Granted the game is in a better state than what it first used to be (I know this is everybody's go to first response), the game should not still be as broken as it is.
After you get the second hit on someone, she/he screams, the music stops, and you get the nice animation of you wiping the blood away from your weapon of choice with a nice sounding " sllllshhhh".
I love going against Myers and Demogorgon because the chase music is amazing, even if I get killed. I really hope they do add more unique music to the game, it heightens the experience for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love everything about it, but the first thing that comes to mind is that it includes DLC of my favorite show in existence, Stranger Things. Demogorgon was a great joice for a killer, and the DLC also included my favorite adult characters from the show, Nancy and Steve.
Er ....
oh .. sorry. You mean what I love about DbD ... k.
Sorry, I forgot!
What I loved most was hitting survivors on the hook!!!!!
Man, devs, patch that #########, c'mon! I can't always play Ghostface just to give that tbagging dipshits a lil bit back of their own medicine.
I love mindbreaker. I love that the devs created a perk dedicated to exhausting a survivor for 1 second, if certain conditions are met outside of a chase.
I love the event generators!
Mindbreaker is too OP. It needs a HARD nerf.
i love just getting a match when i wait for god knows how long to get one, then hope some idiot dosent leave to instantly end the match
Getting adept on the character/killer so you can get the trophy and finally put the perks you want on lol.
The Characters! All of them are unique in their own way (killers included) and i love how we have michael myers or the pig in the same universe as the trapper or the huntress.
i love the people that play survivor. without them, i wouldn't be able to play my sweet sweet killer.
thank you to all the survivor players! <3
Long distance chainsaws
I love the many awesome people I met through this game and the hundreds of hours I enjoyed playing and talking with them :)
love the video of kote playing hag, the rest went out the window over the last few years
This post is the living true that the killers are the only ones who enjoy DBD in this days
I'm sorry?
Bringing licensed characters to play with. I love Laurie, Quentin, Tapp, Steve, Miss Pig, Myers.
Its kind of toxic, but i love when you get all 4 slugs at the beginning of the round, whenever I do that I let one person go.
I have to be honest... Its the best and coolest game to lose all your friends, better than moba... ๐ฅ
When you're in a solo queue and everyone blocks the hook to save a survivor on death hook
I love being able fake the phase walk to mindgame a survivor into my hands
Being able to cross map snipe with huntress
Steve
Finding a combination of perks that works well for me. I've had the game for a while on PS4 and Xbox but I don't play much and haven't playtested a lot of the builds I have ideas for. Finding a build that gives me an amount of help to still keep matches challenging is defintiely my favorite part.
... Oh! I also really like Ash Williams ๐๐๐๐ that was a day one purchase.
Fan art is pretty cool too.
Some folks out there are really talented.
@honestscript
That's awesome!
I love using Dwight and using head on, quick and quiet, inner strength, and DS, for that extra long stun
I love when survivors dc Cuz i am good :)
๐ท
๐๐๐๐๐๐
Love how the devs go silent and ignore major issues every time they break the game... so mysterious.
I'm loving the archive and rift ATM!
But I main survivor so not much fun solo? I do love a few things to note
Team players:
Survivors who help and can pull off the last minute YOLO save!
Skillfull killers:
When I leave a match (dead or alive) and think to myself dayum killer GG!
Whether it's a cross map hatchet or a skillful nurse!
Or even dare I say it... A spirit mind game :D
Actually getting a head pop with The Pig
One thing I love about DBD is having all these horror franchises in one game.
4k under 3 min
I can have a field day of both ends of the spectrum of why I love and hate this game. One BIG reason why I love this game is that it's not another FPS, RPG, or BR. It's a unique asymmetrical thriller/horror game. While I can understand the difficulty of balancing such a genre, the game keeps breaking more than it is fixed. Granted the game is in a better state than what it first used to be (I know this is everybody's go to first response), the game should not still be as broken as it is.
grab someone in early game
Dwight
that is all
After you get the second hit on someone, she/he screams, the music stops, and you get the nice animation of you wiping the blood away from your weapon of choice with a nice sounding " sllllshhhh".
I love how you're doing a pretty good job so far.
Playing Myers and stalking a whole group of Survivors through the cracks of the killer shack. M&M makes it even better.
I just like the whole idea of the game.
Very little these days. I'm just hopelessly addicted like a crack addict. I don't really enjoy it anymore, I just have trouble not doing it.
######### hit boxes
@LapisInfernalis
Agree ๐
@T2K
Or head on the killer when he is about to kill someone in a chase while he pass your locker... oof, a myers dcd after I did that twice to him xD
I love the wait for all of my favourite killers to be nerfed so I have to look for different game to play.
go play a different game then
I love going against Myers and Demogorgon because the chase music is amazing, even if I get killed. I really hope they do add more unique music to the game, it heightens the experience for me.
That's what I love about this community. Keep up the good work.
Btw I don't like Kojima's new game too. Wanna add something about it to lift yourself up?