Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Thought I'd switch things up and make a positive post. Name one thing you love about Dead By Daylight, I'll start!

I love the feeling of getting a cross map hatchet.

EDIT: Thank you all for your wonderful responses, I'm so glad to see all the love!

Tagged: DevModTrusted

Comments

  • I love getting a 4k as no blink nurse. It's literally the funniest thing ever

  • Those semi snowballs as Huntress where you down people back to back from a distance, or getting good ass mind games as Clown.

  • The meme games are actually the most fun.

    Failing in the most horrendous way so that you have to laugh because of your own stupidity. Like throwing the pallet in the wrong direction or opening a locker slowly when you meant to head on

    Getting yoinked in a really spoopy way (i still scream and laugh after years of playing)

    The female killers moris, they are way more brutal if you ask me (except for piggy shes cute)

  • @Almo said:

    The audio presentation.

    That's a good point.

  • Catching somebody in a beartrap (who you weren't even chasing), followed shortly by the disappointment of them easily freeing themselves before you can take two steps in their direction.

    That initial satisfaction is unbeatable, though.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Thought I'd switch things up and make a positive post. Name one thing you love about Dead By Daylight, I'll start!

    I love the feeling of getting a cross map hatchet.

    I guess the characters

  • Teleport grabs on survivors who like rescuing without respecting Hag traps

  • This content has been removed.
  • All the funny names you see in the lobbies. They are so creative sometimes.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    All the funny names you see in the lobbies. They are so creative sometimes.

    My favorite was "Mori Me Daddy Myers"

  • I had a game where I Kobe'd off a basement hook when the exit gate got opened, got downed as soon as I left the basement then DS'd off Leatherface and got to the exit gate a quarter of the map away. Like getting an interception in football and somehow getting a touchdown. Satisfaction.

  • Great idea for a thread. I'll share my 2 cents here.

    I love the graphics design of the game and the theme of the lobby. Most of all, I love the subculture that has developed in this game. There's so much to this game that seemed so simple on the surface - those who play 20, 30, or even 100 hours on the game can't even begin to appreciate its depth, let alone give anywhere near an accurate review of the game :) Your experience of the game changes dramatically with more hours and higher ranks.

  • Reveling on how fortunes can shift dramatically when people get cocky and make a mistake.

    Nothing is more delicious than watching a player get greedy then get punished hard for their greed.

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    When running bitter murmur and after they complete a gen they hop in a locker

    how about when you not running bm and you still catch them in locker : )

  • It makes me less angry than Call of Duty.

  • I love how dedicated to their game the Devs are. Still rolling out content keeping the game alive. 👍

  • @Pulsar I've seen a few funny ones:

    In A Locker, I Love Basements, Hex: Devour Caffeine, Mori him - - - - - >, NaCl 4 U

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    @Pulsar I've seen a few funny ones:

    In A Locker, I Love Basements, Hex: Devour Caffeine, Mori him - - - - - >, NaCl 4 U

    "Hex: Devour Ass"

  • Getting salty comments on my steam profile :D

  • I love getting the same survivor that talks a lot of ######### from the game before.

  • Watching the healing bar move so fast with We'll Make It

  • Everything. The stories of all the survivors and killers, the gameplay, dressing up, buying thousands of auric cells, grinding bloodpoints, salty messages, happy messages, making fun loadouts to challenge myself, the dark atmosphere.

  • Playing as huntress and when you try to reload hatchets you accidentally find someone

  • Everything about the Clown thematically. His background, his outfits, his ability (especially when I throw a bottle through a window to hit a survivor), his mori, and the best part, his laugh after every hit.

  • When I escape through the hatch with out a Key.

    (I hoard Keys because I'm afraid to die with them.) xD

  • I love everything, but the most satisfying thing I can think of now issssss


    Getting my last devour hope stack and mori everyone

  • Hearing the snap of a trap just as I put someone on the hook as I smile thinking about how they must feel after each failed attempt to get out as my heartbeat is edging closer.

  • Head on saving a carried survivor. best feeling ever

  • Music and Soundeffects

  • Acting out my dreams of becoming a serial child killing pedophile.

    Trap survivors in endless Nightmare where they will have to face Claw Boi in his world.

    Seriously, playing as Freddy is the one thing I love in Dead by Daylight. Though I personally prefer playing as O.G. Freddy, his new one is still fine thanks to Dream Pallets. Making survivors doubt their only means of defense in a chase and then slicing through it as they drop it is one of the most satisfying feelings you can get in this game.

  • plz dont judge but... for sure the sound made by Piggy when a pallet is dropped on her.

  • I love the lores of the killers, survivors, and the universe of DBD.

  • The solidarity you see from time to time. Sure there’s some toxicity but sometimes you come across these nice players that look further than the “us vs them” factor of the game and all the competition and want everyone to enjoy it just as much.

  • I really loved Nurse. She was fun, unique, and rewarded skill.

    Now that they've taken the fun and rewarding part out of her who's to say they won't take her uniqueness away and make her an m1 killer?

    Oh wait, I forgot theres an addon for that.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    plz dont judge but... for sure the sound made by Piggy when a pallet is dropped on her.

    i think feng squeals better than miss oinky :P

  • How they listen to our feedback and concerns.

    /s

  • @Mr_K said:

    How they listen to our feedback and concerns.

    /s

    I recall at some point they were actually doing a Pretty Good Job so Far on actually listening to the community. Something changed recently.

  • The bug where you cant do skill checks they dont pop up and you have no hud what so ever and no notif bubbles at all hilarious xD

    received_2419457721504604.jpeg


  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796844#Comment_796844

    I recall at some point they were actually doing a Pretty Good Job so Far on actually listening to the community. Something changed recently.

    @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796844#Comment_796844

    I recall at some point they were actually doing a Pretty Good Job so Far on actually listening to the community. Something changed recently.

    Now, I could be mistaken, but that doesn't sound very positive.

  • You got me on the 2nd post for sure. I honestly forgot the thread I was in!

    I still stand by the first post though. I DID enjoy Nurse, she is what kept me coming back to this game after I would quit from the rage. Now I have one less thing bringing me back.

    OT: I enjoy the entire aesthetic they've created with the killers. I really enjoy some designs (Nurse, Hag, Spirit) and that doesn't even extend to their powers (which I do like though). I just really enjoy their design from the ground up.

  • I've always been a horror movie fan. This game is as close as it gets to being in one. Playing it in VR would be awesome!

  • Getting a black pip after running the killer around for 5 gens and door opening, while still getting hook death. also only getting about 1.1k points as well lmao.

  • I love DBD when I have an actual fun game. Which is ultra rare :/

  • getting rid of noed at the start of the match. and also, escaping a face camper and tunneler :)

    also, i like bloodpoints lol

1 2 3 4 5 … 7