Looks like they've DC'ed from their post just like their games because it hasn't gone their way.
For the people still reading we had this same argument not that long ago slugging was just replaced with camping or NOED. If you don't want killers to do something then actually do something about it. It's not going to change if all people do is make a post to complain about it and say i don't want to waste the perk slot on a what if & say it's easier to DC then attempt to counter people will pick up on that. If you don't want a killer to do something stop rewarding them for it.
This is why the "survivor handbook" meme is a thing. People are expected to play like bots.
Looks like they've DC'ed from their post just like their games because it hasn't gone their way.
For the people still reading we had this same argument not that long ago slugging was just replaced with camping or NOED. If you don't want killers to do something then actually do something about it. It's not going to change if all people do is make a post to complain about it and say i don't want to waste the perk slot on a what if & say it's easier to DC then attempt to counter people will pick up on that. If you don't want a killer to do something stop rewarding them for it.
Sounds like your team played too close to each other and so were easy to find to apply pressure. A good killer will know when to go after these chases as it leads to a snowball as others have said above.
That said if i've got 3 downs in the first minute I'll usually try my hardest to drag the game out because it's boring to end so quickly and it's quite the opposite to rewarding despite it being an outplay unlike a 4k with tombstone for example.
Sounds like your team played too close to each other and so were easy to find to apply pressure. A good killer will know when to go after these chases as it leads to a snowball as others have said above.
That said if i've got 3 downs in the first minute I'll usually try my hardest to drag the game out because it's boring to end so quickly and it's quite the opposite to rewarding despite it being an outplay unlike a 4k with tombstone for example.
yeah that's what I do when I play killer as well. the reason I made the post was because i honestly wanted to know why people ended it so fast when you get very little points.
That's all I care about anymore points..1.5K hours you really don't worry about rank anymore.
I'm going to give you some very elitist advice but it works. Run unbreakable. Run No Mither. Don't let all four of yall get downed. There are various ways to avoid being slugged. I am sorry to say the Killer just played better than you guys and so you lost :/. It sucks but one side has to lose we can't have a game where everyone wins. You could find some videos on guides on how to avoid getting snowballed too! That would be wise! Because then you will be learning from your mistakes. If you learn how to not get snowballed by reviewing your own gameplay and guides then you won't have this issue trust me.
I feel like you keep WANTING to leave, but just NEED to have the last word.
I dont need the last word..But people need to stop being so damn rude when I honestly just wanted to know why killers do this.
this game brings out the worst in people toxic game toxic community.
You ask a question then you get hounded by people..Then when you say you're done they STILL hound you because of ONE SINGLE comment that you made. Ya'll act like you in grade school which is fine, But I said I was done and to have a good day, Ya'll can keep talking to each other but you dont need to keep hounding me. I got the answer I wanted.
I dont need the last word..But people need to stop being so damn rude when I honestly just wanted to know why killers do this.
this game brings out the worst in people toxic game toxic community.
You ask a question then you get hounded by people..Then when you say you're done they STILL hound you because of ONE SINGLE comment that you made. Ya'll act like you in grade school which is fine, But I said I was done and to have a good day, Ya'll can keep talking to each other but you dont need to keep hounding me. I got the answer I wanted.
People told you why they do it, to snowball map pressure. You then treated the word snowball like its a bad word.
I'm going to give you some very elitist advice but it works. Run unbreakable. Run No Mither. Don't let all four of yall get downed. There are various ways to avoid being slugged. I am sorry to say the Killer just played better than you guys and so you lost :/. It sucks but one side has to lose we can't have a game where everyone wins. You could find some videos on guides on how to avoid getting snowballed too! That would be wise! Because then you will be learning from your mistakes. If you learn how to not get snowballed by reviewing your own gameplay and guides then you won't have this issue trust me.
I had no idea that Snowballing was even a thing.
I took a break and came back and that's what I came back to. So I honestly wanted to know what the game was coming to. That's it. Teaches me a session to not as the toxic ass community questions.
Ive said it before IMO IMO!!! LEMME SAY THIS AGAIN IMO! its not worth it. I'd rather get more points. I think its a stupid tatic I'd rather get as many points as I possibly can SURVIVOR OR KILLER, If I lose or die so be it. But I'm not gonna spend my time on the ground once I get downed its stupid. Esp if there is 5 gens left there is so much more you could be doing as a killer than slugging someone then patrolling them.
Im so GLAD that this is flying over EVERY killer mains head. Seriously, But whatever yall keep slugging or wait theres a new term "snowballing" and see how quickly more people dc and how many people switch to killer..
I said it before with all the toxicity in this damn game and the groups and ######### the games gonna be dead..Content aint gonna matter. This was my to go to game no matter how bad is pissed me off..Now I can only stand playing it for an hour or so.
Have fun with it tho..lemme kno how many dcs everyone gets <3 :)
THIS comment is treating it like its a bad word. The term has been around for awhile. Heres a video from alil over a year ago teaching how to apply map pressure, as well as a section on when to slug in order to snowball. For the most part, as soon as a survivor sees that you picked someone up...THATS when they know you cant act to prevent an unhook, heal, ect. Having a survivor in your hands lifts all map pressure.
"I'mma DC, me no care about hurting anyone else's game"
Welcome to the family, son.
If you're gonna quote things I said. Quote the entire thing, Because at this point you're trying to make it seem like Im cold and heartless and that's not the case at all LOL
thanks tho!
I hope you have an amazing day, && A very happy Halloween!
I would like to say something: main killer here and a noob one (I am honest with myself, I play for the fun... Because is the only good thing I can get out of it hehe).
I would like to be able to slug 4 man with 5 gen and gg.
Last time I try to slug to snowball and keep the chase constant... Well after 5 minutes that I downed 1 and 2 more rise from the ground like and hydra... Well I stop it, there were 60 survivors against me. Joke aside is not even that easy to just slug and win at my low noobish lvl.
How many games have you played back to back where killers have slugged?
If your team is smart (good luck in solo surviving) they WILL do the right thing and work on gens while you recover.
You can easily counter slugging even without Unbreakable by simply ignoring and not falling into what the killer wants you to do. Punish the slug by forcing them to hook people.
How many games have you played back to back where killers have slugged?
If your team is smart (good luck in solo surviving) they WILL do the right thing and work on gens while you recover.
You can easily counter slugging even without Unbreakable by simply ignoring and not falling into what the killer wants you to do. Punish the slug by forcing them to hook people.
95% of my games are solo Q's
All my friends play at night so if I want to play during the day its by myself with a bunch of randoms and lately I've been getting into lobbies with Brown ranked survivors and yes they need to learn but it also makes it harder for me to actually try to be able to do gens while ruins up cause as Im hitting the skill checks they are missing them lmfao. I dont wanna be that dick and point them off the gen tho. So I deal with it lmfao.
And yes I agree with you 100% but there is no way for me to tell my teammates not to. You know? I try shaking my body back and forth trying to say "no" but it doesn't work and they all end up downed or hit and chased but then the killer comes back lol.
It was a ######### show earlier I played 6 games and 4 outta those 6 games was like that..the other 2 games I played I got a black screen saying that DBD crashed..its been a hell of a day for dbd for me lmfao.
I would like to say something: main killer here and a noob one (I am honest with myself, I play for the fun... Because is the only good thing I can get out of it hehe).
I would like to be able to slug 4 man with 5 gen and gg.
Last time I try to slug to snowball and keep the chase constant... Well after 5 minutes that I downed 1 and 2 more rise from the ground like and hydra... Well I stop it, there were 60 survivors against me. Joke aside is not even that easy to just slug and win at my low noobish lvl.
Some credit to the 'boring' killer
Honestly, The better the perks you get on your killer the better you will. And it also depends on who you're playing..Some killers aren't good for all round map pressure and some are. You just gotta find your groove and once you do..You'll be slaying people in no time! I have faith in you! :D
All my friends play at night so if I want to play during the day its by myself with a bunch of randoms and lately I've been getting into lobbies with Brown ranked survivors and yes they need to learn but it also makes it harder for me to actually try to be able to do gens while ruins up cause as Im hitting the skill checks they are missing them lmfao. I dont wanna be that dick and point them off the gen tho. So I deal with it lmfao.
And yes I agree with you 100% but there is no way for me to tell my teammates not to. You know? I try shaking my body back and forth trying to say "no" but it doesn't work and they all end up downed or hit and chased but then the killer comes back lol.
It was a ######### show earlier I played 6 games and 4 outta those 6 games was like that..the other 2 games I played I got a black screen saying that DBD crashed..its been a hell of a day for dbd for me lmfao.
This is legitimately the current matchmaking experience. Bhvr have really messed matchmaking up yet again.
This is legitimately the current matchmaking experience. Bhvr have really messed matchmaking up yet again.
Yeah..Its not fair to the people who are brown ranks because Im still getting people within my rank Im rank 7 right now kinda where I wanna be but I was playing games with rank 16's with purple rank killers..Its unfair to them. Idk, hopefully it will get fixed...HOPEFULLY.
Honestly, The better the perks you get on your killer the better you will. And it also depends on who you're playing..Some killers aren't good for all round map pressure and some are. You just gotta find your groove and once you do..You'll be slaying people in no time! I have faith in you! :D
Appreciate it, I do really. I main doc and freddy, I find them really funny to play with, I'll do my best to butcher them all!
Yeah..Its not fair to the people who are brown ranks because Im still getting people within my rank Im rank 7 right now kinda where I wanna be but I was playing games with rank 16's with purple rank killers..Its unfair to them. Idk, hopefully it will get fixed...HOPEFULLY.
Took this this morning. Apparently theres an issue with matchmaking atm. Peanits said its being worked on.
5 gens left...Ruin still up...and killer is SLUGGING EVERYONE...really?!
Usually I see then when the survivors are all hook rushing. Someone gets downed then I see the other two race to the location - they get seen, then they go down cause they suck in chases. Then I got three people slugged and I have to hope killer doesn't see me after they hook one, then I'm forced to do an unsafe unhook on that guy to keep the game alive.
What's worse is after I unhook that fool he immediately races toward the killer to try and unhook the next guy, usually right next to the killer.
Usually I see then when the survivors are all hook rushing. Someone gets downed then I see the other two race to the location - they get seen, then they go down cause they suck in chases. Then I got three people slugged and I have to hope killer doesn't see me after they hook one, then I'm forced to do an unsafe unhook on that guy to keep the game alive.
What's worse is after I unhook that fool he immediately races toward the killer to try and unhook the next guy, usually right next to the killer.
I really hate survivor players sometimes.
yeeeesssss!!!
The one game it was the nurse and i was downed (slugged) the ENTIRE GAME i did 2 gens then she finally managed to down me..But my teammates (hurt) running iron will..were just sticking around me..I had about 20 seconds before I was about to bleed out..someone ran over picked me up..and she insta downed me again and left..so I just DC'd the game ...######### was the point lmfao
The one game it was the nurse and i was downed (slugged) the ENTIRE GAME i did 2 gens then she finally managed to down me..But my teammates (hurt) running iron will..were just sticking around me..I had about 20 seconds before I was about to bleed out..someone ran over picked me up..and she insta downed me again and left..so I just DC'd the game ...######### was the point lmfao
That's very understandbale and one of the scenarios that makes me hope they don't punish DC's in a blanket form...but they will.
I'm a killer main and I get your point. Yeah, the killer is snowballing, but where is the fun aspect of the survivor that was downed first and can't get picked up. It's not fun to be on the floor, no chase, no gens, nothing. I'd rather be on hook to suicide and find another game
I'm a killer main and I get your point. Yeah, the killer is snowballing, but where is the fun aspect of the survivor that was downed first and can't get picked up. It's not fun to be on the floor, no chase, no gens, nothing. I'd rather be on hook to suicide and find another game
See!!
I just want points man lol..that's all i dont gotta live...just some points lmfao
I just want points man lol..that's all i dont gotta live...just some points lmfao
Honestly, I don't blame you for dcing. Obviously it shouldn't be your first choice, but if the killer really wants to slug all game and you can't get up without being downed instantly, then yea I get it. Alot of Killer mains complain that they get dcs, but then say it's ok to annoy survs like this. Both sides are in the wrong tbh :/
Honestly, I don't blame you for dcing. Obviously it shouldn't be your first choice, but if the killer really wants to slug all game and you can't get up without being downed instantly, then yea I get it. Alot of Killer mains complain that they get dcs, but then say it's ok to annoy survs like this. Both sides are in the wrong tbh :/
Yes they are.
And when I play killer, I try not to do the things that irritate me when I play survivor lol.
I try to be nice without getting completely smash lol
It's almost like people actually want to play the game, imagine that. I understand gaining some momentum and getting early downs, but playing bleed out simulator is just a waste of time. Survivor is critically unfun atm. Hope you get some better games. I'll be switching solely to killer for a while.
Yeah idk, im not sure what the reason for it is. I play it for the BP and for fun. I gave up on caring about rank a very long time ago.
But it seems like the more I wanna just get BP and have fun the more I run into these All im gonna do is slug all game killers..its crazy!
Not to mention getting paired with brown ranks almost every game when Im a rank 7..big oof
If you are running both no mither and unbreakable and still failing to at least avoid being downed again by any means you might want to get better at hiding even if it means letting everyone die
If you are running both no mither and unbreakable and still failing to at least avoid being downed again by any means you might want to get better at hiding even if it means letting everyone die
no when i run them..i get tunneled to death if I get caught..but im a team player..ill let myself die before a teammate cause thats how I am..But I guess I just gotta "git gud" even tho I try my best to help everyone lmfao...have a good day
And when I play killer, I try not to do the things that irritate me when I play survivor lol.
I try to be nice without getting completely smash lol
Like, I know survs dislike tunneling, camping and slugging so I don't do it unless I'm going really sweaty or I'm in a bad mood. I still get 4ks, it's not that hard to not play in an annoying way and win. Rank 7 btw
no when i run them..i get tunneled to death if I get caught..but im a team player..ill let myself die before a teammate cause thats how I am..But I guess I just gotta "git gud" even tho I try my best to help everyone lmfao...have a good day
Then maybe stop trying to help everyone and just use unbreakable so they don't know it seems like helping everyone I your play style flaw if you know it is hopeless just don't help
Like, I know survs dislike tunneling, camping and slugging so I don't do it unless I'm going really sweaty or I'm in a bad mood. I still get 4ks, it's not that hard to not play in an annoying way and win. Rank 7 btw
Right!
But i also hate the "git gud" attitude that everyone seems to have around here lol.
you ask a legit question and they are all like "dont get caught" no one can say that they have NEVER been caught..or never messed up on a run which screwed em..yall [perfect] gotta hand it to ya!! Not you akithekitten just speaking in general lol
But i also hate the "git gud" attitude that everyone seems to have around here lol.
you ask a legit question and they are all like "dont get caught" no one can say that they have NEVER been caught..or never messed up on a run which screwed em..yall [perfect] gotta hand it to ya!! Not you akithekitten just speaking in general lol
I get it. Honestly just go super immersed if this keeps happening like I do. My team gets slugged but the killer wastes time looking for me so he starts hooking. Spine Chill can help avoid the killer before he's even near so that's a pick too
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is why the "survivor handbook" meme is a thing. People are expected to play like bots.
Do you even read?
really do you?
Sounds like your team played too close to each other and so were easy to find to apply pressure. A good killer will know when to go after these chases as it leads to a snowball as others have said above.
That said if i've got 3 downs in the first minute I'll usually try my hardest to drag the game out because it's boring to end so quickly and it's quite the opposite to rewarding despite it being an outplay unlike a 4k with tombstone for example.
yeah that's what I do when I play killer as well. the reason I made the post was because i honestly wanted to know why people ended it so fast when you get very little points.
That's all I care about anymore points..1.5K hours you really don't worry about rank anymore.
I feel like you keep WANTING to leave, but just NEED to have the last word.
I'm going to give you some very elitist advice but it works. Run unbreakable. Run No Mither. Don't let all four of yall get downed. There are various ways to avoid being slugged. I am sorry to say the Killer just played better than you guys and so you lost :/. It sucks but one side has to lose we can't have a game where everyone wins. You could find some videos on guides on how to avoid getting snowballed too! That would be wise! Because then you will be learning from your mistakes. If you learn how to not get snowballed by reviewing your own gameplay and guides then you won't have this issue trust me.
Have you? You started an argument with everyone to deny what you've posted that you would rather DC then keep trying to counter it.
I dont need the last word..But people need to stop being so damn rude when I honestly just wanted to know why killers do this.
this game brings out the worst in people toxic game toxic community.
You ask a question then you get hounded by people..Then when you say you're done they STILL hound you because of ONE SINGLE comment that you made. Ya'll act like you in grade school which is fine, But I said I was done and to have a good day, Ya'll can keep talking to each other but you dont need to keep hounding me. I got the answer I wanted.
@KillermainBTWm8 Hiya alt account #31725
People told you why they do it, to snowball map pressure. You then treated the word snowball like its a bad word.
I had no idea that Snowballing was even a thing.
I took a break and came back and that's what I came back to. So I honestly wanted to know what the game was coming to. That's it. Teaches me a session to not as the toxic ass community questions.
Thank you for your response! I appreciate it!
I didn't treat it like a bad word.
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT...
seriously had no freaking idea cause i took a break from the game.
but thanks...GOOD DAY!
Good day sir.
the question has been answered.
thank you and EVERYONE else for your input.
THIS comment is treating it like its a bad word. The term has been around for awhile. Heres a video from alil over a year ago teaching how to apply map pressure, as well as a section on when to slug in order to snowball. For the most part, as soon as a survivor sees that you picked someone up...THATS when they know you cant act to prevent an unhook, heal, ect. Having a survivor in your hands lifts all map pressure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndwvlhnUaUwThe Killer did everything right
"You guys are toxic and this community is toxic"
Also
"I'mma DC, me no care about hurting anyone else's game"
Welcome to the family, son.
If you're gonna quote things I said. Quote the entire thing, Because at this point you're trying to make it seem like Im cold and heartless and that's not the case at all LOL
thanks tho!
I hope you have an amazing day, && A very happy Halloween!
I would like to say something: main killer here and a noob one (I am honest with myself, I play for the fun... Because is the only good thing I can get out of it hehe).
I would like to be able to slug 4 man with 5 gen and gg.
Last time I try to slug to snowball and keep the chase constant... Well after 5 minutes that I downed 1 and 2 more rise from the ground like and hydra... Well I stop it, there were 60 survivors against me. Joke aside is not even that easy to just slug and win at my low noobish lvl.
Some credit to the 'boring' killer
How many games have you played back to back where killers have slugged?
If your team is smart (good luck in solo surviving) they WILL do the right thing and work on gens while you recover.
You can easily counter slugging even without Unbreakable by simply ignoring and not falling into what the killer wants you to do. Punish the slug by forcing them to hook people.
95% of my games are solo Q's
All my friends play at night so if I want to play during the day its by myself with a bunch of randoms and lately I've been getting into lobbies with Brown ranked survivors and yes they need to learn but it also makes it harder for me to actually try to be able to do gens while ruins up cause as Im hitting the skill checks they are missing them lmfao. I dont wanna be that dick and point them off the gen tho. So I deal with it lmfao.
And yes I agree with you 100% but there is no way for me to tell my teammates not to. You know? I try shaking my body back and forth trying to say "no" but it doesn't work and they all end up downed or hit and chased but then the killer comes back lol.
It was a ######### show earlier I played 6 games and 4 outta those 6 games was like that..the other 2 games I played I got a black screen saying that DBD crashed..its been a hell of a day for dbd for me lmfao.
Honestly, The better the perks you get on your killer the better you will. And it also depends on who you're playing..Some killers aren't good for all round map pressure and some are. You just gotta find your groove and once you do..You'll be slaying people in no time! I have faith in you! :D
This is legitimately the current matchmaking experience. Bhvr have really messed matchmaking up yet again.
Yeah..Its not fair to the people who are brown ranks because Im still getting people within my rank Im rank 7 right now kinda where I wanna be but I was playing games with rank 16's with purple rank killers..Its unfair to them. Idk, hopefully it will get fixed...HOPEFULLY.
Appreciate it, I do really. I main doc and freddy, I find them really funny to play with, I'll do my best to butcher them all!
just remember that with the doctor calm spirit counters his shock so you wont see their scream icon :D
Took this this morning. Apparently theres an issue with matchmaking atm. Peanits said its being worked on.
Weeks ago, and with no further information. Not good enough tbh when the game crashes still occur after so long too.
Ive had 2 game crashes today alone one right after the other..and ive never had that problem before. ever
Im really hoping that we hear something from them today! It would be nice!
Sounds like you got outplayed.
Usually I see then when the survivors are all hook rushing. Someone gets downed then I see the other two race to the location - they get seen, then they go down cause they suck in chases. Then I got three people slugged and I have to hope killer doesn't see me after they hook one, then I'm forced to do an unsafe unhook on that guy to keep the game alive.
What's worse is after I unhook that fool he immediately races toward the killer to try and unhook the next guy, usually right next to the killer.
I really hate survivor players sometimes.
yeeeesssss!!!
The one game it was the nurse and i was downed (slugged) the ENTIRE GAME i did 2 gens then she finally managed to down me..But my teammates (hurt) running iron will..were just sticking around me..I had about 20 seconds before I was about to bleed out..someone ran over picked me up..and she insta downed me again and left..so I just DC'd the game ...######### was the point lmfao
That's very understandbale and one of the scenarios that makes me hope they don't punish DC's in a blanket form...but they will.
Its games that like that I leave out of..Because whats the point in stay ya know?
I'm a killer main and I get your point. Yeah, the killer is snowballing, but where is the fun aspect of the survivor that was downed first and can't get picked up. It's not fun to be on the floor, no chase, no gens, nothing. I'd rather be on hook to suicide and find another game
See!!
I just want points man lol..that's all i dont gotta live...just some points lmfao
Honestly, I don't blame you for dcing. Obviously it shouldn't be your first choice, but if the killer really wants to slug all game and you can't get up without being downed instantly, then yea I get it. Alot of Killer mains complain that they get dcs, but then say it's ok to annoy survs like this. Both sides are in the wrong tbh :/
Yes they are.
And when I play killer, I try not to do the things that irritate me when I play survivor lol.
I try to be nice without getting completely smash lol
Yeah idk, im not sure what the reason for it is. I play it for the BP and for fun. I gave up on caring about rank a very long time ago.
But it seems like the more I wanna just get BP and have fun the more I run into these All im gonna do is slug all game killers..its crazy!
Not to mention getting paired with brown ranks almost every game when Im a rank 7..big oof
Unbreakable and No mither
Ran it..
Well then you might want to get better at avoiding
:')
grrreeaaaatttt gonna start this crap again
that's why the new hatch system sucks always slugged for the 4 man every gbame asi
If you are running both no mither and unbreakable and still failing to at least avoid being downed again by any means you might want to get better at hiding even if it means letting everyone die
no when i run them..i get tunneled to death if I get caught..but im a team player..ill let myself die before a teammate cause thats how I am..But I guess I just gotta "git gud" even tho I try my best to help everyone lmfao...have a good day
Like, I know survs dislike tunneling, camping and slugging so I don't do it unless I'm going really sweaty or I'm in a bad mood. I still get 4ks, it's not that hard to not play in an annoying way and win. Rank 7 btw
Then maybe stop trying to help everyone and just use unbreakable so they don't know it seems like helping everyone I your play style flaw if you know it is hopeless just don't help
Right!
But i also hate the "git gud" attitude that everyone seems to have around here lol.
you ask a legit question and they are all like "dont get caught" no one can say that they have NEVER been caught..or never messed up on a run which screwed em..yall [perfect] gotta hand it to ya!! Not you akithekitten just speaking in general lol
I get it. Honestly just go super immersed if this keeps happening like I do. My team gets slugged but the killer wastes time looking for me so he starts hooking. Spine Chill can help avoid the killer before he's even near so that's a pick too