I get it. Honestly just go super immersed if this keeps happening like I do. My team gets slugged but the killer wastes time looking for me so he starts hooking. Spine Chill can help avoid the killer before he's even near so that's a pick too
You also said that you haven't played in along time so to keep trying even if you're not getting away is still a good answer to get practise in after a long break
You also said that you haven't played in along time so to keep trying even if you're not getting away is still a good answer to get practise in after a long break
IM not gonna keep running two perks together that get me tunneled to death lmfao.
######### is the point in that? LOL
No mither - unbreakable - self care and the rock perk is my meme build for a reason.
IM not gonna keep running two perks together that get me tunneled to death lmfao.
######### is the point in that? LOL
No mither - unbreakable - self care and the rock perk is my meme build for a reason.
What was the point of coming back to the game at all?
"I only came back because I don't wanna be a complete potato when the event comes out."
Yet you're whole attitude is "I DC i really don't care who Im hurting at that point because I'd rather move on to a game that I could get actual points from."
You had a point when you said "Its a learing game, and you'll never learn NOR get BETTER if all you do is slug 4 people on the ground". The same thing applies to you and you won't get better unless you put the time in against ######### play styles.
What was the point of coming back to the game at all?
"I only came back because I don't wanna be a complete potato when the event comes out."
Yet you're whole attitude is "I DC i really don't care who Im hurting at that point because I'd rather move on to a game that I could get actual points from."
You had a point when you said "Its a learing game, and you'll never learn NOR get BETTER if all you do is slug 4 people on the ground". The same thing applies to you and you won't get better unless you put the time in against ######### play styles.
yup thats right but im not gonna run 2 perks that i already know gets me tunneled..do you think that i didnt try what you guys told me to?
What was the point of coming back to the game at all?
"I only came back because I don't wanna be a complete potato when the event comes out."
Yet you're whole attitude is "I DC i really don't care who Im hurting at that point because I'd rather move on to a game that I could get actual points from."
You had a point when you said "Its a learing game, and you'll never learn NOR get BETTER if all you do is slug 4 people on the ground". The same thing applies to you and you won't get better unless you put the time in against ######### play styles.
The first step to farming potatoes is to plant them into the ground.
Where tf are you even getting this crap at? Seriously..I made a comment about how killers are slugging with 5 gens left to do and their ruin still up..and now all of a sudden the game has to be played to my liking? No it doesn't as i have said many many many many times I don't care if a killer wants to slug. But I think its pointless so early in the damn game. Holy cow, You are twisting this all sorts of way to make it seem like I'm in entitled survivor when Im not. I play both sides 50/50 im the same rank as survivor and killer..Both rank 7.
So I don't know why you're trying to make it seem like this but please stop because that's not it at all lol.
Have your feels everyone will..But stop twisting my words.
Thank you <3
So just a salt post about you dont get your way got it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks! Ill most deff try spine chill!
wait till you verse a freddy with ruin - pop - and slowing addons such as swing chains and more perks as thana and dying light
this has been my freddy games since they updated him into a resident sleeper killer
45 minutes long matches :D
You also said that you haven't played in along time so to keep trying even if you're not getting away is still a good answer to get practise in after a long break
IM not gonna keep running two perks together that get me tunneled to death lmfao.
######### is the point in that? LOL
No mither - unbreakable - self care and the rock perk is my meme build for a reason.
What was the point of coming back to the game at all?
"I only came back because I don't wanna be a complete potato when the event comes out."
Yet you're whole attitude is "I DC i really don't care who Im hurting at that point because I'd rather move on to a game that I could get actual points from."
You had a point when you said "Its a learing game, and you'll never learn NOR get BETTER if all you do is slug 4 people on the ground". The same thing applies to you and you won't get better unless you put the time in against ######### play styles.
yup thats right but im not gonna run 2 perks that i already know gets me tunneled..do you think that i didnt try what you guys told me to?
really?
mkay guy keep talkin
Then you're doomed to remain a potato
you're funny my guy
The first step to farming potatoes is to plant them into the ground.
*Ba dum tiss*
So just a salt post about you dont get your way got it
WARNING - Do not feed this toxic survivor
If Slugging is such an issue for you then running unbreakable should be your first perk priority.
Sounds like your teammates are baddies if that worked.
I’ve only experienced a 4 man slug once against a Michael Myers when I first started playing.