who do YOU think the next Killer should be?!

Pennywise.


"WE alLLrdeaDDDYYY havVVvvEEEeee a CClllOOOwwwwNNNNN,,,rreeeEEEEeEE"


Yeah I know, but we also already had a guy with a chainsaw - yet Leatherface was introduced.


I think Pennywise would be awesome. Who else do you guys/gals think should be invited to the roster?

Comments

  • I think the next original killer should a Lycan.

  • @Hudson said:

    I want Chucky.

    Chucky pls. With the original voice from the first movie.

    Chucky, Chucky, CHUUUCKYYY!!! ;)

    I would so love to the what the devs make out of that!

    *Heartbeat intensifies*

    "Where the hell is he?!"

    *Chucky comes running around the corner, knife raised high, little legs going ten to the dozen*

    Untitled Image


    He would have to use some voodoo ######### to carry a survivor to the hook

  • @Xcheesemongrolx said:

    Hook man where the killer can just grab surviors and then walk around with them hooked on himself his mori would be him taking a hook off of himself and grabbing the survivor and putting it through there neck

    Interesting concept, but how would people unhook their teammates if the killer IS the hook. They would just die if they walked up to him.

  • Another original killer would be cool.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/709543#Comment_709543

    I was always wondering if Pumpkin head would come to DBD, but than Demogorgon was announced and its pretty much the same thing but one has a tail and a different head...

    But its basically the same thing isn't it? Except, I also think pumpkin is immortal since he's created from rituals or something? I haven't seen the movie in a long time so I forget the details...

    Basically the same Except....


    Pumpkinhead is a literal Demon.

    Pumpkinhead is summoned to exact vengeance.

    Pumpkinhead can't teleport.

    Pumpkinhead is about 12' tall and can simply sense where his targets are.

    Pumpkinhead is sentient and typically kills his victims slowly by mentally torturing with them then drawing out their deaths.



    I tried to make him here:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/48592/killer-creation-licensed-the-avenger#latest

  • Vanya Hargreeves as The White Violin

    But on a serious note

    I would like to see Jason his own game kind of crashed and burnt so hopefully we had to save him from the wreckage also we need the last member of slashstreet boys ( even though we have discount ghostface but we'll let it slide)

  • How about a killer in survivor outlook who can pretend to be a survivor? The attack can only be activated only after repaired a certain percentage of the generator? I should be fun

  • @MykeWazowskiii said:

    Pennywise.

    "WE alLLrdeaDDDYYY havVVvvEEEeee a CClllOOOwwwwNNNNN,,,rreeeEEEEeEE"

    Yeah I know, but we also already had a guy with a chainsaw - yet Leatherface was introduced.

    I think Pennywise would be awesome. Who else do you guys/gals think should be invited to the roster?

    I don't like Pennywise in the game because the dudes a literaly god. We know the Entity is powerful, but so powerful too control a god? not likely.

    I would rather have Jack Torrence as a killer if we are going with a Steven King chapter. He's unique enough too stand out from the other human killers, but also won't be another clown as said.

    As for in general, Xenomorph from Aliens. It probably won't happen but I can dream.

  • @Herman_CMH said:

    How about a killer in survivor outlook who can pretend to be a survivor? The attack can only be activated only after repaired a certain percentage of the generator? I should be fun

    Scroll up to my video response. I made a killer that can do sort of what you're talking about.

  • Chucky, A vampire, anything visible not teleporting

  • Zed from Police Academy.

  • Would like to see them take something from the fan creations at least once. Give people over there some hope that their idea could be used.

  • I would much rather an original killer, since we've had three licensed chapters in a row. Like a lot of other players I would love a werewolf killer, although I don't know what their power would be. I also think a mermaid/siren killer would be cool.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/709563#Comment_709563

    Basically the same Except....

    Pumpkinhead is a literal Demon.

    Pumpkinhead is summoned to exact vengeance.

    Pumpkinhead can't teleport.

    Pumpkinhead is about 12' tall and can simply sense where his targets are.

    Pumpkinhead is sentient and typically kills his victims slowly by mentally torturing with them then drawing out their deaths.

    I tried to make him here:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/48592/killer-creation-licensed-the-avenger#latest

    I mean it could still work, idk if they'd do it though cause they're not exactly similar but the concept is the same.

    Its a beast Killer except ones a literal animal and the other is a demon that tortures its victims that it was summoned to exact vengeance on. "Almost the same" you get the idea... Beast Killers.

  • I kind of wanted to Chucky for awhile but I don't know anymore. I just like I'm in a weird space of my life having all these revelations taking place. I know for sure I want Candyman to be apart of Dead by Daylight the man is a legend, but has only gained recent recognition as a horror icon maybe it just seems like that yeah add Candyman.

  • @marvelmovie said:

    I kind of wanted to Chucky for awhile but I don't know anymore. I just like I'm in a weird space of my life having all these revelations taking place. I know for sure I want Candyman to be apart of Dead by Daylight the man is a legend, but has only gained recent recognition as a horror icon maybe it just seems like that yeah add Candyman.

    Oh side note actually Fangoria has Candyman listed as number 13 amongst iconic slashers and that's why I thought he would be chapter 13 I was totally convinced

  • When we eventually get another licensed chapter, I'd honestly love if they'd go after a video game franchise. I'd personally want them to get a partnership with Capcom so we could have a Resident Evil chapter and I agree with @harry14141414, I'd love Jill and Nemesis. Honestly though anything RE would make me happy.

  • @Peanits said:

    I, for one, would love to have a rad skateboarding killer.

    Or I guess one that uses fire. Maybe pours out gas wherever they want, then lights it to block certain areas. Running through gas would burn you and eventually down you if you don't stay out of it for a while. Could maybe have the gas be limited and have an ability to siphon more from generators, regressing them in the process.

    Just something I think would be neat. Totally not a real thing.

    Oh boy... Tony Hawk here we go 🤣

  • How bout no killers until this game is fixed and not as much of a buggy mess.

  • Vigo then pennywise

    after that i'd love either a vampire original or chucky

  • I think it's the turn of an original chapter, right? (but if it has to be licensed again, I hope it's candyman)🐝🍯

  • @MykeWazowskiii said:

    Pennywise.

    "WE alLLrdeaDDDYYY havVVvvEEEeee a CClllOOOwwwwNNNNN,,,rreeeEEEEeEE"

    Yeah I know, but we also already had a guy with a chainsaw - yet Leatherface was introduced.

    I think Pennywise would be awesome. Who else do you guys/gals think should be invited to the roster?

    The Alchemist is the next killer.

  • Remember when they said they wouldn't add a clown because people are afraid of clowns? Now here we are talking about our second Clown killer lmao

  • A German soldier wielding a flammenwerfer

  • I want a killer with magical abilities, I’m not sure what kind of magical abilities though.

  • I almost always prefer a new original killer that adds new ways to play, but if it has to be a licensed character or monster, then xenomorph. I'm 100% certain that it'll never be added, but I can dream, right? God, those beasts are so, so sexy!

    Edit: Just imagine how tasty the mori would be!!!

  • Id like a unique killer (that isnt very unique) and has its own perks

    like: Child of the entity - basically just a random button for what killer power is used

    idk I just think it sounds cool

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    When we eventually get another licensed chapter, I'd honestly love if they'd go after a video game franchise. I'd personally want them to get a partnership with Capcom so we could have a Resident Evil chapter and I agree with @harry14141414, I'd love Jill and Nemesis. Honestly though anything RE would make me happy.


    Claire and G Malformation 3 😈

  • With the talks of The Alchemist being the next killer, I'm hoping he is. His lore talks about him being taken into trials and not wanting to hurt survivors, and also finding the right dose of Putrid Serum to not hurt himself, so maybe he's the next killer. I would love a killer themed around the Hallowed Blight/Putrid Serum.

  • As much as I love G3(it's super badass looking) if we were to get a G variation, it would probably be G1. Honestly though, if we were to get anything from RE2 it would most likely be Mr. X.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808917#Comment_808917

    As much as I love G3(it's super badass looking) if we were to get a G variation, it would probably be G1. Honestly though, if we were to get anything from RE2 it would most likely be Mr. X.

    Hehehe- yeah, G2 would be the max..unless they add malformation tiers ;3

    As long as Mr.X’s is giving it to yah Xx

  • @TheALIEN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810592#Comment_810592

    Hehehe- yeah, G2 would be the max..unless they add malformation tiers ;3

    As long as Mr.X’s is giving it to yah Xx

    Well, if the speculation is correct and we are getting the Alchemist next chapter and he can go into a "crazy" mode. Then it looks like we're getting our first transformation killer.

  • The Alchemist for sure

  • Doesn't matter what killer we get because they wont be viable and only used 1 day then forgotten, because there trash, with trash ability, that gets nerf despite 1000 hrs of feedback from players horrible, horrible, horrible,

    On side note i hope we dont see Pennywise, his just lame and overrated. Bring an original killer or something exciting

1 2 3 ›