Pick A Killer
Pick a Killer that you'd choose to protect you from all the other Killers if you happened to be absorbed into the DBD Universe then give me reasons why π
Go!
K thanks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Pick a Killer that you'd choose to protect you from all the other Killers if you happened to be absorbed into the DBD Universe then give me reasons why π
Go!
K thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon. Not so much because I'm a vivid Stranger Things fan, but because he really isn't afflicted by a hatchet, a knife. The only thing I can see hurting him would be Billy's chainsaw, but yet again....
Demogorgon would just eat them. Nothing has ever been said about how he's organs work, he's unidentified. If Freddy pulls you into his world, the Demogorgon could just make the Dream world into the upside down, quite simple? He, because nothing has ever been said other than him being able to have regenerative capabilities and not being afflicted by gunshots, so why would a knife or hatchet do much more to him?
GhostFace and Legion would be the silliest to pick.
Myers. He'll just stand there... menacingly... and then the killers will leave.
Lol!
I want to be nurses backpack, they'll nwver get me alive!!!
Literally couldn't keep up with Sally π
Iβd say Leatherface but heβd probably take my face.
Protection comes with a price in Bubba's world.
Hag, because sheβs better than billy π
Myers. Because if it doesn't pan out, we can just reboot his continuity yet again and he can keep going at it. π€£
Big Daddy Myers, because, he be supernatural and he cannot die.
Leatherface because his chainsaw is perfect for dealing with a lot of armored targets at once.
Probably Myers for me, most of the other killers I don't know their strengths and weaknesses. Myers I know he is basically super human in terms of strength and durability.
Demogorgon wouldn't be bad either. Maybe hillbilly could chainsaw charge away while I'm on his back! I don't even think the nurse could catch up right?
Literally.
Wraith ....invisibility nuff said
How would his invisibility protect you? Lol.
its not =p still like him thou
@Unicorn
why would you trust a killer to protect anything?
Good question π
If you have a t-shirt with the words 'I'm a hex totem'. A killer would try to protect you.
Myers. ;P
@Elk
what if they think you are haunted ground?
They will lead them right to you
Then you show your other shirt that was hidden underneath.
This majestic creature would be my choice of Protection:
You better watch out for his traps, you better eat some some Ginger Snaps π
@Unicorn
you need to make sure you get your tetanus shot from the nurse.
Ay ay Captain.
I'd choose legion. Legion is an army.
Or Freddy I guess. Can't hurt what you cant see or touch.
Unless you want lock jaw. its terrible ask this kid
https://www.statnews.com/2019/03/07/nightmarish-tale-tetanus-unvaccinated-child/
I will have GhostFace protect me
I'd rather have another human to chat to than try to talk to billy
I mean... Some killers kill to protect things.
Bubba basically kills to protect his family and because he fears consequences if outsiders learn about their cannibalism. He may be scared of his family at times but he knows there's no place for him in this world other than the house he and his family lives in. Therefore he's ready to die to protect his family and their secret making him the ultimate bodyguard - at least psychologically.
Billy is actually a great person to converse with when he doesn't have that damn chainsaw in his hands.
Good point.
I tried to have a human conversation with him, all I got was OAUAUAUAHAH
He offered me a nudie magazine. Maybe we are not speaking of the same guy here.
@Unicorn @Yamaoka
so your telling me they are going to ignore the entity telling them to kill you to protect you?
Huntress.
I just feel like she and I would get along, we'd have some nice walks through nature together, and she'd take out any possible threats from extreme range. Plus, I enjoy her lullaby.
Freddy could use more Pinballs...
https://youtu.be/5gdzR73BMYImyers so i can take his shirt off
Of course not. Anything within the Entity's realm is just a puppet. I was just talking about killer motivations in general as some of them are based on protection rather than pure hate and bloodlust like "typical" killers.
Realistically the only way to get a killer to "snap out of the entity's control" is "beast of prey" but it will still not allow them to protect you as the effect lasts temporarily. As long as we're talking entity's realm there's no way a killer will ever protect you.
Nurse to teleport me away and heal any wounds. Second pick would be huntress since she can snipe people with her years of axe throwing.
Her idea of protecting is chaining you to the wall til you starve to death...
I remember hearing that Myers was one only one who could defy the entity though since huntress can temprarily break the entity's control via Beast of Prey. It shows it is possible with focus/willpower though like you said it won't mean anything since the realm is the entity.
Sorry, I lost focus and missed everything after the part about her chaining me to the wall.
What were we talking about again? It's, uh, getting a little warm in here.
The Entity only acts on killers who need some convincing, like Wraith. Clown walked into the entities realm VERY happy to participate.
I'd choose Legion, not for their strength, but for their numbers. They'll tick off the others so much that they'll get the brunt of it while I escape.
That, and you know, Julie. Gotta love her. : )
Plague. I'd climb up on her back like a spider monkey and just aim her like a super soaker.
Huntress can protect me anytime ...
Trapper.... Have you seen those arms ππͺβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
@TheHoodedOne I laughed wayyyyy to hard at that, in fact I'm still laughing! Love it β€οΈ π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
He can't be shot or cut, but apparently Laurie doesn't give a #########.
LOL!!!