Mathieu Cote Stranger Things BTS words:
"Next chapters could be ANYTHING, there's absolutely nothing that is off the table.....right now, there is nothing too big for us.''
You know what that means, right?
"Next chapters could be ANYTHING, there's absolutely nothing that is off the table.....right now, there is nothing too big for us.''
You know what that means, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weapon? Pfftt.... He has something even more dangerous. A wall.
Thanks for the political take.
You're wrong BTW, Hillary is more of a Killer. But we'll go with that.
(political argument in 3... 2... 1...)
Oh yeah? Riddle me this, that's more defensive than offensive, SO WHAT NOW HUH!
As Hazard said, more defensive than offensive.
As it should be.
The Wall can slowly close in and crush the people caught in it's path. And if you decide to try and find a way past the Wall before it kills you He will move at 1000000% movement speed and mori you!
Oh lord what have you done :P. Both are big memes. But I'm personally not going to start a political debate. Especially when it's a joke.
What have I done? ME?
Buddy, you were the one trying to compare Trump to a Killer, that is 100% a political take/joke.
I think you misinterpreted me, "What have you done!" that was sarcasm.
Disgusting
Late won't be an excuse, since Hillbilly was pretty much their version for Cannibal.
Also, if we can go BIG, then being late should be countered by the BIG. 😜
Pennywise is coming baby.
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgvEOwRzUcZDRiU/giphy.gifAnd he'll have a Tim Curry cosmetic too,
https://media.giphy.com/media/ckw3I94z1e0PuBaAep/giphy.gifEwwwww no, let the Dev's actually put their skills into making better chapters.
Nope, I was hoping the ST chapter would shake up the meta but meh
@Kilmeran
It’s not really a battle pass. It is just something dedicated to receiving more lore information. The difference between free and paid, is exclusive cosmetics.
@Iceman Are you sure? Because the understanding I, and others, have is that the Rift is a battlepass, and the Archives is the Lore based feature.
Two different things.
Plus, in the threads discussing a Battlepass, Behavior already came in an commented that they are watching the concerns in such threads and passing them on to the team, and will be revealing information soon. They've never corrected that the Rift is not a battlepass.
But Archives is the Lore feature with its own cosmetics for completing the different things. Both are listed on the roadmap as New Archive and New Rift, indicating two different things being released at the same time.
cough Alien cough
We are late but anything can happen
Funny ppl always saying more original chapters. Licensed chapters are what sets this game apart from others and keeps expanding the player base.
if you're against licensed chapters you must be young and didn't get to live through the golden years of horror. Feel bad for ya
@killerman
They’re both connected. The rift is giving cosmetics that is related to tone of the archive. Unlike the archive, this will be limited.
I thought you were saying battle pass as if it was going to be a pay to win. My apologies
@gamer123
We are aware that license chapters can possibly bring new players but we know that the devs are limited to what they can do with license characters. That’s why most players prefer original characters
Licensed chapters are cool and all but you know what's cooler? Making original content with a great story. Licensed chapters might be what expanded the player base but this game also has it's own story that is quite interesting if I might add to be explored.
We need a Jim Henson Chapter...
In the most technical sense, Ghost Face is a original killer, the only license BHVR took was the mask. But the power, story (pretty good bio), and appearance are unique to this version of Ghost Face (even if one of the cosmetics make references to other Ghost Faces, possibly alluding to the Scream franchise)
Or...
Ripley and Alien please.
I agree... next chapter original please
@Shad03 Oh, I'm aware of the is, but isn't, sense for Ghostface. Mask or Scream, though, they still licensed for it. And they even did it in such a way that for those who don't follow the forums, enough thought it was going to be a Scream license.
Time to get off the horror icons and licensing and get back to creating killers original to Dead by Daylight for a little while.
I am incline to agree.
I kinda feel like this game needs a Wererwolf and/or a Vampire as original killers.
But I also wouldn't complain about a dope license. There's still Jason, Pyramid Head, Pinhead, It, Alien... If we get any of these, I wont be mad that there is no original killer :D
Aside from Jason which probably won’t happen for a while if ever, the only other horror guys I can think of would be pinhead and candyman. I would like to see something original though, but I must say I do love me some gf gen yoinking
Oh shiz awesome perk idea whenever vampire killer bloodlusts he gets double speed boost and gen speed is reduced by 1% per tier. @Peanits you can have that one for free
So what your saying is waluigi has a chance?
Pennywise confirmed?!
I am pretty sure they are gonna do the Xenomorph from the Alien films at some point :D Also the Mori would be pretty much given (remember the game Alien: Isolation?)
Maybe we'll finally get a quadruped...
What's the problem of having characters we love? Also, I prefer having licensed characters more than originals
I really really really want pennywise to come into this game pennywise is another horror icon and I hope they add the version from 2017 and have the 1990 pennywise as a cosmetic
Agree, but I'd say it needs Chucky, pinhead, Candyman, and the creeper as well (Jeepers creepers)