Omg the chapter will be released on my birthday
I'm completely in love, thank u π
I'm completely in love, thank u π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy early birthday! :)
Happy early bday
Thank you mates π₯³
Youβre welcome π€©π₯³π
Happy B-day
Along with approximately 22+ million other people's as well!
What are the odds? Actually .3%, but if you figure 4 chapter releases a year, it's actually just over 1%
Useless Cliff Clavin trivia π
Thank you <3
Well, but this .3% can be actually happy <3 The best gift imo
I'll make sure to remember to wish you happy birthday on the 17th
Also I believe you don't hate life anymore ;)
For now yeah I don't have life XD, but maybe I will move on to college
Thanks mate <3
You don't have to hate life anymore!
God damn autocorrect XD
XD
Well duh I don't must hate a life anymore lmao
Maybe I will change the nick to Ilovelife lol <3
Good for you then!
Happy birthday (even tho you will have it 17th)!
Thanks buddy <3
Happy bday
Early Happy Birthday! Mine will be one day later, so I can somewhat feel your hype! <3
Thank you mates π₯³π₯³
Happy early bday!
Mine is 10 days later.
Happy early birthday buddies π₯³π
Happy birthday!!!
ππππππ
@Ihatelife happy birthday! I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Happy Birthday :)
Happy birthday!
@Ihatelife
Happy Birthday! ππππ Enjoy your day
Happy Birthday my dude! :D
Btw, @ceridwen309 made this for me!
Thank you so much buddy ππ
Thank you so much mates π That's very cool from all of you π₯³π€©β€
Happy birthday.
Mine is in 10 days.
lol ππ
Thank you so much buddy β€οΈ
Happy early birthday πβ€οΈ
Thank you mate π
Happy birthday!
My boyfried also has birthday today, I'm gonna buy the dlc as a present for him. Perfect timing! :D
Hold on.
I've commented here before.
Whoopsπ
Perfect gift β€οΈ, Happy birthday to him ππ
Thank you π
I didn't noticed lol, but thanks anyway π
Happy Birthday! πππ
happy b-day!<3
HAPPY 47th BIRTHDAY!! ππ
Thank you mates <3 πβ€οΈβ€οΈ