What are some legitamate changes you hope to happen in the future?

My most hoped for changes are to take away the bloodpoint cap, to make addon's sellable, be able to convert bloodpoints to iridecent shards at some kind of low exchange rate! Oh and for lower tier killers to be in some way buffed (which appears to be being worked on.) Also really hope for killers to eventually be able to "fake out" breaking a pallet!

Some of my less wanted or applicable changes I wish for are for them to expand kyf in some fashion, and to add stats/achievements of some form in game. I also want no "charge up" channeling phase for maps or keys, flashlight add-ons to have another sweep and a slight fov increase for killer. Also some kind of first person mode for survivors to be more immersed in the game, and a possible third person for killers in kyf would be fun.

Wondering what other people's most wished for changes are. Can be suggestions or even things promised to be changed, or even very controversial opinions survivor/killer sided alike.

Edit: added a few more ideas and opinions.

Edit 2: since this threads gained some traction hear are some suggestions that keep popping up if any more are commonly mentioned i'll list them here:

(P.s. this doesn't mean don't suggest them im simply listing common ones so the devs are more likely to hear them)

  • Buffing low tier killers = doctor/clown expecially (Trapper extra trap) (pig adjustments)
  • struggle phase adjusted to not require keyboard to be broken (like mine is now :( )
  • Insta heals, keys and moris to be adjusted in some way.

Comments

  • More challenges besides Dailies.

  • Pig changes. EGC nerf changed, add-on revision, and a few other buffs here and there.

  • @TAG said:

    Pig changes. EGC nerf changed, add-on revision, and a few other buffs here and there.

    i second this. we piggies can only hope

  • @Boss said:

    More challenges besides Dailies.

    That's a good one! I feel there going to be doing this mostly through the rift/archives system some of which will be paid it seems.

    @TAG said:

    Pig changes. EGC nerf changed, add-on revision, and a few other buffs here and there.

    Really interested to see what kind of add-on revision you'd like as I have a few ideas but you seem to be more of a pig main then me.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    A revision of how both Mori’s and Keys work, lower tier killer buffs, some lower rarity new cosmetics, even just recolours, redoing older map textures like they did for Springwood, it looks so much better.

    Honestly I only think ebony moris need some tweaking and only something slight at that, along with keys conditions being changed ie can only be looted with plunderers (no rarity change mind you), along with more aura reading abilites. Also mori spam shouldn't be a thing, and keys shouldn't have to use charges to "turn on"

  • I'd love to see some hallowed blight style skins for nurse and spirit , I'd adore seeing some tweaks to improve doc and trappers effectiveness , oo..and please for the love of God a buff to thana

  • For big changes, give ebony moris, hatch-opening keys and instaheals some sort of roundhouse kick nerf/rework.

    For small changes/QOL changes, I'd love to see loadouts you can save so you can quickly swap between your favorite builds.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    I'd love to see some hallowed blight style skins for nurse and spirit , I'd adore seeing some tweaks to improve doc and trappers effectiveness , oo..and please for the love of God a buff to thana

    Nurse and spirit are probably some of the most likely killers to get skins this Halloween! Doc is said to be on the agenda apparently though no date on when and trapper deffinately needs atleast a bag as basekit. Thana is kind of a bit of risky bussiness though as buffing it too much makes legion/plague way to strong as they specialize in keeping people injured, though I too want to see it buffed (mostly through dead players still giving atleast a portion of the debuff.)

    @D3v3S3aTp3An3S said:

    For devs to actually do their job and fix these bugs. Instead they are too concerned about ######### cosmetics.....

    Cosmetics bring in revenue which helps fund them which in turn gives them more time to develop and fix bugs. They are also completely separate dev teams, one being artists and one being coders. That being said I completely understand your frustration man, though is there any bug in particular your fustrated over?

  • @Maelstrom10 As far as challenges and the Rift battlepass thing, the challenges need not be a paid-for feature. Paladins, for example, does the free vs paid battlepass for rewards like cosmetics and whatnot, but the challenges are available whether you paid for the pass or not.

    Just depends on how greedy Behavior is with the system.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664786#Comment_664786

    That's a good one! I feel there going to be doing this mostly through the rift/archives system some of which will be paid it seems.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664787#Comment_664787

    Really interested to see what kind of add-on revision you'd like as I have a few ideas but you seem to be more of a pig main then me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664790#Comment_664790

    Honestly I only think ebony moris need some tweaking and only something slight at that, along with keys conditions being changed ie can only be looted with plunderers (no rarity change mind you), along with more aura reading abilites. Also mori spam shouldn't be a thing, and keys shouldn't have to use charges to "turn on"

    Note that while I may be a Pig main, that does not necessarily make me a GOOD Pig main. :P

  • @oxygen said:

    For big changes, give ebony moris, hatch-opening keys and instaheals some sort of roundhouse kick nerf/rework.

    For small changes/QOL changes, I'd love to see loadouts you can save so you can quickly swap between your favorite builds.

    I wouldn't mind seeing insta heals nerfed slightly but as long as moris/insta downs exist I actually feel their ok. That being said if they worked over time if used on yourself I wouldn't be against that (if applied to another player it would be instant but to yourself over a few seconds independantly like second wind)

    Loadouts would be incredibly useful tbh. I use so many different ones that it would be nice to carry them over from charecters or killers.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664814#Comment_664814

    Nurse and spirit are probably some of the most likely killers to get skins this Halloween! Doc is said to be on the agenda apparently though no date on when and trapper deffinately needs atleast a bag as basekit. Thana is kind of a bit of risky bussiness though as buffing it too much makes legion/plague way to strong as they specialize in keeping people injured, though I too want to see it buffed (mostly through dead players still giving atleast a portion of the debuff.)

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664817#Comment_664817

    Cosmetics bring in revenue which helps fund them which in turn gives them more time to develop and fix bugs. They are also completely separate dev teams, one being artists and one being coders. That being said I completely understand your frustration man, though is there any bug in particular your fustrated over?

    I disagree on thana, why? Because it rewards killers whom apply pressure and should be rewarded better as it encourages a much more skillful and fun play style , plus survivors have several perks to counter the debuff already and are in line for two more perks that grant insta heals this chapter

  • Yes, buffs for the weaker killers is something I really hope to see. Doctor and Clown are two of my favorite killers in this game, but they seem just a bit weak at the moment.

    I'm also looking forward to the map reworks, and I wish camping got nerfed.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664796#Comment_664796

    Note that while I may be a Pig main, that does not necessarily make me a GOOD Pig main. :P

    Doesn't mean your ideas aren't valid :P I only play her casually and even I can see most of her add-ons are just sub par. Honestly just want traps to have lower odds for the first and last boxes so it'd hopefully have atleast some slow, less rng but more you feel? Like you can get it off first box if your incredibly lucky same with last if your unlucky.

    @Kilmeran said:

    @Maelstrom10 As far as challenges and the Rift battlepass thing, the challenges need not be a paid-for feature. Paladins, for example, does the free vs paid battlepass for rewards like cosmetics and whatnot, but the challenges are available whether you paid for the pass or not.

    Just depends on how greedy Behavior is with the system.

    I don't feel behaviour will be that greedy. They've got a host of new players that will come with the new chapter and they won't want to drive them away practically immediately. And yeah I believe even Fortnite does that too with free vs paid battlepass rewards (though I have to say low-key paladins on the switch is genuinely really fun.) Along with the fact that they've stated the rifts are the only portion that will be paid.

  • @D3v3S3aTp3An3S said:

    For devs to actually do their job and fix these bugs. Instead they are too concerned about ######### cosmetics.....

    You're aware that they're different departments right? Each person does they own job, some are art stylists which work on cosmetics, maps etc and then you have the game designers and technical support department. Gaming isn't just a group of people all working together on one thing you know.

  • Change the struggle phase, right now it’s just silly.

  • Well duh that's an easy one. The killer's guidebook for survivors vol 1

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664831#Comment_664831

    I disagree on thana, why? Because it rewards killers whom apply pressure and should be rewarded better as it encourages a much more skillful and fun play style , plus survivors have several perks to counter the debuff already and are in line for two more perks that grant insta heals this chapter

    Thana already stacks to 16% which stacks with other debuffs like sloppy butcher, dying light, coulrophobia etc. Not against thana being buffed and it does encourage good play, but I can see why they aren't keen on it.

    @ad19970 said:

    Yes, buffs for the weaker killers is something I really hope to see. Doctor and Clown are two of my favorite killers in this game, but they seem just a bit weak at the moment.

    I'm also looking forward to the map reworks, and I wish camping got nerfed.

    Doctor used to be my main, hope they don't change him to much but otherwise buff his default kit and make him less annoying. Clown is slowly becoming a fav though despite how low tier he is, love his anti loop ability.

    Really hoping for a haddonfield rework next, atleast cutting down the fences and making some of the bushes both leapoverable from roofs, and some of the roofs blocked off from being leaped off of.

  • @chickenMan said:

    Change the struggle phase, right now it’s just silly.

    Agreed. No more button spam it hurts and it broke my spacebar

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664866#Comment_664866

    Agreed. No more button spam it hurts and it broke my spacebar

    Not to mention if your frame rate dips at any point, you get stutter-framed and immediately die. Very cool.

  • Hitboxes, Gen speed, maps, safe pallets & whatever other problems this game has.

  • @Maelstrom10 I have the same feeling as you. I think any challenges will be part of the free pass. I honestly can't see them shooting themselves in the foot on the Rifts.

  • I third the ACCESSIBLE change to struggle. It literally does not have anything to do with players feeling pressured to stay alive because nobody feels that - what they do feel is tired, annoyed, and nervous at how much abuse their x and space buttons are taking.

    • Killer FOV fix
    • Survivor instantly stopping regression mid chase without breaking running animation nor slowing down
    • Solo-swf rebalance
    • Killer compensation for solo-swf rebalance
    • Killer QoL changes
    • Killer buffs

    I posted a concept of punishing survivors for getting hit duringmactions, sadly it didnt get any replies. It'd be a rework of how animation work because they need to be split in may parts etc.

    • Getting hit during continous actions (repair, healing etc) should lock survivors in a short animation similiar to failed skillchecks.
    • Getting hit while vaulting should replace the remainder of the animation by a slightly slower version, like slipping off the window frame with your hand and falling down on the other side.
    • Im thinking of increasing the timeframe for grabs to last a bit longer than survivors need to stand up, ending those interrupted grab cases?
    • Depending on implementation this would allow survivors to interrupt pickups easier and earlier, but ending the pickup animation instantly.
  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664848#Comment_664848

    Thana already stacks to 16% which stacks with other debuffs like sloppy butcher, dying light, coulrophobia etc. Not against thana being buffed and it does encourage good play, but I can see why they aren't keen on it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664855#Comment_664855

    Doctor used to be my main, hope they don't change him to much but otherwise buff his default kit and make him less annoying. Clown is slowly becoming a fav though despite how low tier he is, love his anti loop ability.

    Really hoping for a haddonfield rework next, atleast cutting down the fences and making some of the bushes both leapoverable from roofs, and some of the roofs blocked off from being leaped off of.

    Clown just needs some kind of map pressure ability. Or his chase potential needs to be made a bit stronger.

    I do hope they buff Doctor in the right way. I don't know for sure, but I feel like Doctor is very good at low ranks because he can find survivors so easily. So maybe a buff to his chase potential, and maybe his map pressure, and a small nerf to his detection.

  • bringing all killers to Hillbilly level, no infinities, mindgameable loops, another objective, smaller maps, Haddonfield deleted

  • I'd like the struggle phase to be automatic, if you want to ######### just hold the same button/key you'd use to attempt the original unhook.

    I'd like Mori's to have more conditions on them before they can activate, instead of find a survivor, proxy, tunnel them down and delete. Like hooking a certain amount of survivors before it becomes active besides just the original 1. Like maybe 3 hooks and then you can mori the 4th downed survivor.

    Insta Heals can just be removed from the game imo

    I'd love it if some of the weaker killers were brought up, and some of the stronger killers were toned down like Nurse, or Spirit.

    A harsh punishment for face camping when there are still generators done in game. And I'm talking strictly face camping, or lets say being within 5 meters of the hooked survivor for longer than 10 seconds. Perhaps a blood point loss, on top of losing chaser?

    To perhaps incentivize less tunneling, hitting a survivor that isn't the person who was just hooked could increase the killers bloodpoints. By how much I'm not sure, but if they choose to tunnel they don't lose bloodpoints, they just don't get the bonus.

    And finally...besides the small bugs, Not de-pipping because the killer rage quit/DC'd.

  • @pemberley said:

    I third the ACCESSIBLE change to struggle. It literally does not have anything to do with players feeling pressured to stay alive because nobody feels that - what they do feel is tired, annoyed, and nervous at how much abuse their x and space buttons are taking.

    Definitely man.

    @Guertena said:

    revert legion

    Out of curiosity why? I don't believe legions lethality should be brought back but I do believe he needs a lot of tweaking.

    @Raptorrotas said:

    • Killer FOV fix
    • Survivor instantly stopping regression mid chase without breaking running animation nor slowing down
    • Solo-swf rebalance
    • Killer compensation for solo-swf rebalance
    • Killer QoL changes
    • Killer buffs

    I posted a concept of punishing survivors for getting hit duringmactions, sadly it didnt get any replies. It'd be a rework of how animation work because they need to be split in may parts etc.

    • Getting hit during continous actions (repair, healing etc) should lock survivors in a short animation similiar to failed skillchecks.
    • Getting hit while vaulting should replace the remainder of the animation by a slightly slower version, like slipping off the window frame with your hand and falling down on the other side.
    • Im thinking of increasing the timeframe for grabs to last a bit longer than survivors need to stand up, ending those interrupted grab cases?
    • Depending on implementation this would allow survivors to interrupt pickups easier and earlier, but ending the pickup animation instantly.

    A few of these I think are good but a few like the lock during animations would feel terrible. I understand why but even still man. That being said I wouldn't be against survivors having to stay on a gen to prevent regression, atleast for a second. The adjusted vault animation sounds cool but would be a lot of work for something with no real game effect.

    @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664869#Comment_664869

    Clown just needs some kind of map pressure ability. Or his chase potential needs to be made a bit stronger.

    I do hope they buff Doctor in the right way. I don't know for sure, but I feel like Doctor is very good at low ranks because he can find survivors so easily. So maybe a buff to his chase potential, and maybe his map pressure, and a small nerf to his detection.

    Detection is the reason I love doc, I mostly just want his shock range adjusted, his add-ons to more so affect charge speed (shortening it) and for his madness to be less annoying but more oppressive. As it stands the phantom docs and terror radius add-ons are his most useful outside of shock add-ons and the exhaustion one. All others need to make madness more difficult, unnerving and harder to remove.

    Clown deffinately needs some ability to map pressure or atleast some way of finding survivors. Something like gens leaking gas as they finish could do the trick but I wouldn't mind the entire map randomly getting gassed or something silly. Something to find survivors randomly screaming similar to doc even.

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    bringing all killers to Hillbilly level, no infinities, mindgameable loops, another objective, smaller maps, Haddonfield deleted

    All of those at once? Or just one of them? All killers at hillbilly level and a second objective will kill this game faster than you can blink.

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    bringing all killers to Hillbilly level, no infinities, mindgameable loops, another objective, smaller maps, Haddonfield deleted

    A solid thing to ask for. Though I don't believe in smaller maps for every map. Just some of the larger ones. Better loops and hillbilly level killers are something I think most people can agree on though. Haddonfield needs some adjustment but no deleting my boy Myers home :P make the walls jump over-able from rooftops, delete some of the fencing, and block some rooftops off from jumping off except into select areas

    @BloodyNights said:

    I'd like the struggle phase to be automatic, if you want to ######### just hold the same button/key you'd use to attempt the original unhook.

    I'd like Mori's to have more conditions on them before they can activate, instead of find a survivor, proxy, tunnel them down and delete. Like hooking a certain amount of survivors before it becomes active besides just the original 1. Like maybe 3 hooks and then you can mori the 4th downed survivor.

    Insta Heals can just be removed from the game imo

    I'd love it if some of the weaker killers were brought up, and some of the stronger killers were toned down like Nurse, or Spirit.

    A harsh punishment for face camping when there are still generators done in game. And I'm talking strictly face camping, or lets say being within 5 meters of the hooked survivor for longer than 10 seconds. Perhaps a blood point loss, on top of losing chaser?

    To perhaps incentivize less tunneling, hitting a survivor that isn't the person who was just hooked could increase the killers bloodpoints. By how much I'm not sure, but if they choose to tunnel they don't lose bloodpoints, they just don't get the bonus.

    And finally...besides the small bugs, Not de-pipping because the killer rage quit/DC'd.

    All reasonable except the deletion of insta heals completely (I believe they should just be made to heal over time like second wind when applied to yourself, and made only instant when used against others. Also using them shouldn't delete the medkit.) and the decrease in bp for campers. Sometimes camping is a legit strat as painful as that is for me to say. Though I do wish there was more incentive to not camp, say a base bbq and chilli bp bonus/same with wglf, if the player hooks someone then goes after someone else etc.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664920#Comment_664920

    All of those at once? Or just one of them? All killers at hillbilly level and a second objective will kill this game faster than you can blink.

    I think he means basekit hillbilly level - ie being strong in the right hands, yet completely counter able both through perks and smart play. Hillbilly with certain add-ons can become a beast though not one i would say needs to be nerfed. Just very strong.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664932#Comment_664932

    I think he means basekit hillbilly level - ie being strong in the right hands, yet completely counter able both through perks and smart play. Hillbilly with certain add-ons can become a beast though not one i would say needs to be nerfed. Just very strong.

    Yeah I got that. But adding a second objective in addition would be way too much then.

  • vault changes from 3.0.0 to be reverted

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664947#Comment_664947

    Yeah I got that. But adding a second objective in addition would be way too much then.

    i didn't think anyone had even mentioned a second objective. that being said if one was added i would hope it would be completely optional, like totems. something that takes time to do but results in a buff, or anti debuff even, or hell even just bp.

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    vault changes from 3.0.0 to be reverted

    honestly flat out disagree. you should have a running start in order to fast vault

  • -The Legion patch gets undone, inclusive the Pig nerf.

    -That the Trapper gets 1 or 2 more traps at the beginning of a match and maybe a reduced trap laying time.

    What the rest of the game matters, so I would be either happy with it then, or at least I could arrange me with it (depending about what we are talking).

  • High ranks balance

  • Well actually a lot of the things I wanted to see changed/added are already on the way:

    -Dedicated servers

    -Meaningful reward and progressions systems

    -Bloodweb changes that help decrease the ridiculous grind

    -Party management

    -Nurse adjustments

    -More lore with the archives etc.

    As for some changes/additions I want to see that aren’t coming in the near future:

    -Closing the gap between SWF and solos. Adding a totem counter for example.

    -Change to the struggle phase to get rid of button mashing

    -More accessibility features like colorblind support

    -Buffing lower tier killer should like trapper and wraith

    -Devotion Rewards (seriously what’s the point)

    -New Mori Animations for the killers. I would love to have a selection to buy from in the store.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Well actually a lot of the things I wanted to see changed/added are already on the way:

    -Dedicated servers

    -Meaningful reward and progressions systems

    -Bloodweb changes that help decrease the ridiculous grind

    -Party management

    -Nurse adjustments

    -More lore with the archives etc.

    As for some changes/additions I want to see that aren’t coming in the near future:

    -Closing the gap between SWF and solos. Adding a totem counter for example.

    -Change to the struggle phase to get rid of button mashing

    -More accessibility features like colorblind support

    -Buffing lower tier killer should like trapper and wraith

    -Devotion Rewards (seriously what’s the point)

    -New Mori Animations for the killers. I would love to have a selection to buy from in the store.

    Most of these i completely agree with. totem counter specifically i disagree with as a better suggestion was made a while back where the totems have notches in their skulls indicating how many are left meaning you have to find a dull/hex totem in order to know : thus prompting actual searching, and no way to completely keep track.

    @Talmeer said:

    -The Legion patch gets undone, inclusive the Pig nerf.

    -That the Trapper gets 1 or 2 more traps at the beginning of a match and maybe a reduced trap laying time.

    What the rest of the game matters, so I would be either happy with it then, or at least I could arrange me with it (depending about what we are talking).

    What about the legion patch? im curious as to your thoughts as i personally don't think he should regain his lethality, but he certainly needs adjustment. pig also needs some work.

  • That status effects get improved so I can stop ignoring them all.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664920#Comment_664920

    All of those at once? Or just one of them? All killers at hillbilly level and a second objective will kill this game faster than you can blink.

    Just one of those 2 thing. Buff killers (not the holy trinity tho) or add second objective so low tier killers may keep up, but I understand confusion.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    That status effects get improved so I can stop ignoring them all.

    Can't really ignore exposed, deep wounds, hindered, madness, dream, mangled or the new undetectable/oblivious though. blindness should shroud the screen a bit and hemmorage should do something else though.

  • Well 1..nobody uses culorophobia lol, NOBODY uses dying light lol, sloppy ok but..insta heals negate all of these..not to mention we'll make it , botany alone negates thana and sloppy together almost..

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Well 1..nobody uses culorophobia lol, NOBODY uses dying light lol, sloppy ok but..insta heals negate all of these..not to mention we'll make it , botany alone negates thana and sloppy together almost..

    Anti heal doc would like to have a word haha. and thana effects everything and only gets harder to get rid of as its buffed. the higher the numbers the more opressive it becomes to the point where theres no use healing, everyones insta downable, and they struggle to do gens.

    im not saying thana shouldn't be buffed or changed, i just know why the devs are hesitant to do so. anti heal doc's/legions/plagues would be rampant and hard to beat. if it affected action speeds other than/or/only healing i could see it being numbers buffed hugely however.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665072#Comment_665072

    Anti heal doc would like to have a word haha. and thana effects everything and only gets harder to get rid of as its buffed. the higher the numbers the more opressive it becomes to the point where theres no use healing, everyones insta downable, and they struggle to do gens.

    im not saying thana shouldn't be buffed or changed, i just know why the devs are hesitant to do so. anti heal doc's/legions/plagues would be rampant and hard to beat. if it affected action speeds other than/or/only healing i could see it being numbers buffed hugely however.

    Eh..still think its flimsy reasoning man, it's kinda bs that such a cool perk is held back when the survivors already own full counters to it

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Well 1..nobody uses culorophobia lol, NOBODY uses dying light lol, sloppy ok but..insta heals negate all of these..not to mention we'll make it , botany alone negates thana and sloppy together almost..

    Culorophobia is usuless, because survivors have to be in your terror radious to work (when I think of it, Doc and Legion with ir button would use it to some extent, but still… situational perk) and Thana would get a little buff? 16% doesn't do much (20% would be nice, I guess?).

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665072#Comment_665072

    Culorophobia is usuless, because survivors have to be in your terror radious to work (when I think of it, Doc and Legion with ir button would use it to some extent, but still… situational perk) and Thana would get a little buff? 16% doesn't do much (20% would be nice, I guess?).

    Yeah..1 or two percent a stack is all it needs

  • 1% would make it 20% and 2% would make it 24%

    2% makes it almost on the power of dying light a perk that requires the obsession dead. a much more difficult task then injuring all survivors.

    1% seems somewhat more feasible to a 20% but even still

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    My most hoped for changes are to take away the bloodpoint cap, to make addon's sellable, be able to convert bloodpoints to iridecent shards at some kind of low exchange rate! Oh and for lower tier killers to be in some way buffed (which appears to be being worked on.) Also really hope for killers to eventually be able to "fake out" breaking a pallet!

    Some of my less wanted or applicable changes I wish for are for them to expand kyf in some fashion, and to add stats/achievements of some form in game. I also want no "charge up" channeling phase for maps or keys, flashlight add-ons to have another sweep and a slight fov increase for killer. Also some kind of first person mode for survivors to be more immersed in the game, and a possible third person for killers in kyf would be fun.

    Wondering what other people's most wished for changes are. Can be suggestions or even things promised to be changed, or even very controversial opinions survivor/killer sided alike.

    Edit: added a few more ideas and opinions.

    Edit 2: since this threads gained some traction hear are some suggestions that keep popping up if any more are commonly mentioned i'll list them here:

    (P.s. this doesn't mean don't suggest them im simply listing common ones so the devs are more likely to hear them)

    • Buffing low tier killers = doctor/clown expecially (Trapper extra trap) (pig adjustments)
    • struggle phase adjusted to not require keyboard to be broken (like mine is now :( )
    • Insta heals, keys and moris to be adjusted in some way.

    I like these except the exchange of bp to iridescent.

    Im not trying to advertise myself but I have a doctor rework concept if you wanna check it out and support it if you agree. Im all for buffing map-pressure-less killers and having the game be less annoying :)

    The devs dont really discuss what they wanna do. They should just balance it and if the cry babies dont like it (can refer to both sides) then they will leave and thus we have a cleaner community lol.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664986#Comment_664986

    i didn't think anyone had even mentioned a second objective. that being said if one was added i would hope it would be completely optional, like totems. something that takes time to do but results in a buff, or anti debuff even, or hell even just bp.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664987#Comment_664987

    honestly flat out disagree. you should have a running start in order to fast vault

    I would prefer a gen rework over an optional secondary objective. If it is optional then the survivors that only want to win will ignore it and we have the same problem "gen rushing"


    I posted a concept for a secondary obj/gen rework if you wanna check it out. Would be a super cool change I think.

  • A second objective would be nice. If it's mandatory they could shorten repair times a bit (because gens are boring as hell) but have the second objective time make up for it (so the game doesn't fly by like it currently does a lot of the time) If it's not mandatory then it'll be super underwhelming and no one will bother doing it because it's not gens

‹ 1 2