You're Mad At Decisive For The Wrong Reason

I see so many people crying about DS being too OP still. Their only argument is that they see "every" survivor using it.

Let's think on that for a second...

DS is an anti-tunneling perk. Nothing else. So if "every" survivor is using it and you keep getting angry about that; it only means two things.

  1. You tend to tunnel quite often if you're hit with DS as much as you say.
  2. Most people tend to tunnel quite often if "every" survivor feels the need to run it.

Comments

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665103#Comment_665103

    Imagine actually playing against a Spirit. Does anyone actually play seriously against her? All that happens is that survivors don’t try and let her down them while they suicide on the hook.

    It’s not fun to play against Spirit nor is it fun to play as her, it’s never a real game. It’s two DC’s and 2V1.

    Had a bad game? I have a ton of fun with Iron will and Spine chill :P good luck catching me if I know when you're following and when you're trying to cut me off.

    Wait weren't you a Spirit main? What happened? XD

  • @avilmask said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666057#Comment_666057

    Yeah, it was actual point of all arguments opposing OP. "It's not an anti-tunneling perk, it's a hook immunity for 60 seconds". Though you seem to disagree about something with me, you admit that one big thing about it.

    Actually no, they said it was killer immunity. I'm telling them it's hook immunity, big difference. Apparently people just don't know what slugging is.

    @Hoodied said:

    Yes, the survivor that is running right at me without noticing me, that means I am tunneling so I get hit by DS for not tunneling

    Oh the survivor spamming vaults after being hooked, lemme down yo- OOOH you have DS

    This perk is not anti-tunnel it mostly saves you from making a mistake or for wanting attention

    DH is the same way, they run at you and all of a sudden they dodge your hit. Are you gonna complain about DH too? Point being DS is easy to read if they're running at you and doing silly things at higher ranks. So either slug or ignore them. It's not as costly as you think it is.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    DS is not just an anti-tunneling perk, though.

    Why does it need to be a 100% anti tunnel perk and absolutely nothing else? If it helps in those rare occasions where you don't get tunneled by the killer, so be it. The killer at that points is having a lot of map pressure anyways already. And there is always the counterplay of just slugging the survivor longer.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664387#Comment_664387

    Why does it need to be a 100% anti tunnel perk and absolutely nothing else? If it helps in those rare occasions where you don't get tunneled by the killer, so be it. The killer at that points is having a lot of map pressure anyways already. And there is always the counterplay of just slugging the survivor longer.

    I didn't say it does.

  • @Zixology said:

    I see so many people crying about DS being too OP still. Their only argument is that they see "every" survivor using it.

    Let's think on that for a second...

    DS is an anti-tunneling perk. Nothing else. So if "every" survivor is using it and you keep getting angry about that; it only means two things.

    1. You tend to tunnel quite often if you're hit with DS as much as you say.
    2. Most people tend to tunnel quite often if "every" survivor feels the need to run it.

    It's more than that, it's easily abusable especially at the end of the game, it becomes a free body block and there's nothing you can do about it at that point. First game I ran the meta build I abused it and it required nearly no effort on my part. If I didn't have it a dude who was a pancake would've died, killer had him dead to rights, everyone was injured and I body blocked the F out of him and there was nothing he could do at that point when he should've had a final hook.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    Down a person

    Hook this person

    Down an other person

    Hook this person

    Down the first person

    Get hit by DS, because I play rly good Spirit

    DS should be an anti tunnel perk, but its not an anti tunnel perk.

    Because the unhooked survivor can just unhook an other person in the killer TR

    and then the killer got hit by DS.

    The killer get hit by DS without tunneling.

    image.png

    You get a book of knowledge, congrats!

  • Couldnt agree with OP more. Nothing else to say.

  • This topic has actually been quite eye opening :(

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84747/youre-mad-at-decisive-for-the-wrong-reason

    It's nice to see that, currently, you and 9 other users are completely ignorant as to the actual issues that people are having with DS.

    32

  • @Corrupted said:

    Why are people so mad about DS+Locker being a thing. You shouldn't be chasing someone that just got unhooked in the first place - if they go in a locker just leave them be, they aren't doing a gen or anything useful. A valid point is that it's killer immunity but even then just slug the person. It's a free escape in endgame is a bit of an issue, so it's probably smarter to eat the DS earlier.

    I'm not mad about it, I just think that if the survivor gets away, works on a gen, then gets found again within a 60 second time frame, they shouldn't get a free stun.

  • @Jago said:

    Bring back ol enduring, I wouldnt mind DS.

    I still have no idea why they nerfed it. They made it perfect for spirit fury at that point, so there's no other perk to really combo it with anymore.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665769#Comment_665769

    I still have no idea why they nerfed it. They made it perfect for spirit fury at that point, so there's no other perk to really combo it with anymore.

    True. (if you stop the Frames of a stun it's actually worse on pallets too, funfact)

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667842#Comment_667842

    True. (if you stop the Frames of a stun it's actually worse on pallets too, funfact)

    Really? Never knew that.

  • I almost don't believe anyone saying they are a red rank killer and saying DS is fine. Maybe if they are playing the OP killers like spirit/nurse where it literally doesn't matter because you can afford to eat them and just down the survivor again anyways 20 seconds later. But it's pretty crippling to eat a random DS like 50 seconds after an unhook if you are playing a killer who has to put in work for your downs; especially at red ranks where the games can be like 4-5m long and you are on some lousy map like blood lodge and not using the crutch of spirit fury.

    5 minute games and each survivor is supposed to be untouchable for 2 minutes of that? Give me a break.

  • I've only been hit with Decisive Strike a handful of times, I don't see it often and I'll unashamedly tunnel people. I didn't even know what it was until this thread.

  • With Deerstalker: Down them. Go after the other survivor in the meantime. Go back and find downed survivor. Maga.

  • @hitherefriend said:

    I main killer and you 110% right

    Why not 115 %? 110 % isn't that good

  • @Corrupted said:

    Why are people so mad about DS+Locker being a thing. You shouldn't be chasing someone that just got unhooked in the first place - if they go in a locker just leave them be, they aren't doing a gen or anything useful. A valid point is that it's killer immunity but even then just slug the person. It's a free escape in endgame is a bit of an issue, so it's probably smarter to eat the DS earlier.

    I don't even have words for how wrong this is.

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666027#Comment_666027

    I have read the thread and a lot of the arguments are simply not valid. If you see someone with DS on a gen then just down them and leave them. If you see them doing stupid/awfully risky ######### then just down them or ignore them if they're by super safe pallets. If a DS'er is unhooking then don't grab but just down them. I don't understand why this is hard to comprehend??

    If they have time to go into a locker then just leave them be. You do not have to chase a DS'er or make them a priority. You do not have to eat a DS to apply pressure. I have played plenty of killer games in red ranks where everyone ran DS and I didn't get DS'd once with 3 or 4K. I have played plenty of survior games where I didn't get to DS because killer just kept me slugged. It's not killer immunity, it's hook immunity

    The only valid argument is it's a safe escape endgame but that's only the case if they are hooked by a gate. If you find yourself getting DS'd a lot and losing as killer, there is a good chance you're tunneling.

    "Good chance you are tunneling." Do you realize how LONG 60 seconds is in this game?

  • My favorite thing to do against locker-happy DS players is putting a bear trap right in front of the locker and slugging them when they jump into it. Even better if you have honing stone because you can just go do your thing.

  • I'm always happy to eat a DS before end game if somebody wants to give it to me. They see it as bait but I see it as a freebie.

  • @Zixology said:

    I see so many people crying about DS being too OP still. Their only argument is that they see "every" survivor using it.

    Let's think on that for a second...

    DS is an anti-tunneling perk. Nothing else. So if "every" survivor is using it and you keep getting angry about that; it only means two things.

    1. You tend to tunnel quite often if you're hit with DS as much as you say.
    2. Most people tend to tunnel quite often if "every" survivor feels the need to run it.

    I'm not upset when I tunnel a survivor and I get decisive striked I deserve it what annoys me is when I go do something else hook another Survivor and then come back.

    See survivor working on generators or my totem pull them off only to get decisive striked in that case I didn't tell anybody but I still got punished

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666049#Comment_666049

    "Good chance you are tunneling." Do you realize how LONG 60 seconds is in this game?

    If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling, period. But once again, just slug.

  • DS is balanced in theory, but in real world, on what planet do the killer manages to hook every survivor 3 different times, 3x4=12 times when a game is 5-6 mins long.

    Reality you have to play like a loser if you want to win as a killer, i'm not mad at the survivors, i'm mad at the devs for punishing killers that are doing their job.

  • @switch said:

    DS is balanced in theory, but in real world, on what planet do the killer manages to hook every survivor 3 different times, 3x4=12 times when a game is 5-6 mins long.

    Reality you have to play like a loser if you want to win as a killer, i'm not mad at the survivors, i'm mad at the devs for punishing killers that are doing their job.

    DS can't trigger after the 3rd hook because you are dead.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669012#Comment_669012

    DS can't trigger after the 3rd hook because you are dead.

    You still have to hook them 3 times to kill them, this is how survivors want the killer to play, i think you got the point of my post, you can't give free saves when the game is done before it event started.

  • @Apple2o said:

    I almost don't believe anyone saying they are a red rank killer and saying DS is fine. Maybe if they are playing the OP killers like spirit/nurse where it literally doesn't matter because you can afford to eat them and just down the survivor again anyways 20 seconds later. But it's pretty crippling to eat a random DS like 50 seconds after an unhook if you are playing a killer who has to put in work for your downs; especially at red ranks where the games can be like 4-5m long and you are on some lousy map like blood lodge and not using the crutch of spirit fury.

    5 minute games and each survivor is supposed to be untouchable for 2 minutes of that? Give me a break.

    If you're in red ranks using unviable killers, that's more so the issue opposed to DS being the issue in itself. If you're playing a strong, red rank SWF and using Trapper well no duh it's a problem. Against strong SWFs you need to be using top 5/6 ish killers. Great players require great killers to deal with them. And games don't end in 5 mins unless you have absolutely no gen pressure or you're playing a bad killer.

  • Sorry, but according to @Corrupted, "If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling."

    Since you only ate 2 DS in less than a minute, you are clearly not tunneling!

    Nice try!

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/667862#Comment_667862

    If you're in red ranks using unviable killers, that's more so the issue opposed to DS being the issue in itself. If you're playing a strong, red rank SWF and using Trapper well no duh it's a problem. Against strong SWFs you need to be using top 5/6 ish killers. Great players require great killers to deal with them. And games don't end in 5 mins unless you have absolutely no gen pressure or you're playing a bad killer.

    I'm sorry but the argument of play nurse or screw yourself is terrible.

    You should have the freedom to play whatever kill you want without feeling like you have to go above and beyond.

  • That's the one thing I hate about decisive strike you could literally not tunnel down and hook other people and as long as that timer is still up you're going to get punished.

    Worst case scenario this even means that survivors can do things like generators and hex totems with the full knowledge that even if they mess up doing something stupid they're still going to get bailed out

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669029#Comment_669029

    I'm sorry but the argument of play nurse or screw yourself is terrible.

    You should have the freedom to play whatever kill you want without feeling like you have to go above and beyond.

    I didn't say just Nurse, there are 5 other viable killers you can play and do well with. And sorry but that's not how gaming works at high tiers, in most games (CoD, Overwatch, Evolve,etc) you use the best perks, killer, guns, etc in competitive envirements to win or the best things at your disposal to win which is called meta. Meta's shift depending on patches and not everything will be equally viable.

    I'm sorry but every killer in this game will NEVER be equally viable against red rank swfs on every map. Balance in a game will rarely if ever reach 100% perfect balance, and if it does then it will be in the very distant future. That's just a pill most are gonna have to swallow.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669027#Comment_669027

    Sorry, but according to @Corrupted, "If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling."

    Since you only ate 2 DS in less than a minute, you are clearly not tunneling!

    Nice try!

    The bill had DS which is why I didn't pick him up D:

  • @shocktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669033#Comment_669033

    The bill had DS which is why I didn't pick him up D:

    That is what you get for "SPEED WINNING CHASES," "SPEED HOOKING," and allowing "SPEED UNHOOKS!"

    Really, though, you may as well treat every survivor as though they have DS :-/

    (I just made that up)

  • Ever since the DS change, I rarely get stunned by it anymore. Even at those moments where I do get stunned, the end result wouldn't have matter that much anyway.

    I can't believe it's still getting this much hate, even after it finally has counter play.

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/668056#Comment_668056

    If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling, period. But once again, just slug.

    Did I SAY 3 times? I said, 60 seconds is too long. Since you don't believe me, have some numbers that have been confirmed.


    1 Survivor1.0 c/s | 100 %1.0 c/s 80 seconds <- This is that one guy you don't wanna bother with cause of DS, doing almost a whole gen by himself. Never mind the 28 seconds if 4 people do it without toolboxes. (Which BTW, is ridiculous.)


    The cleansing action takes 14 seconds to complete by default and resets if the Survivor interrupts it. <- Say good bye to those totems!


    Exit Gates take 20 seconds to open <- Look at that! I'm just annoyed how low that is!


    "Just Slug Them" Isn't enough of an answer. They jump in a locker then you have to eat that #########. 60 seconds is a LONG LONG time in DBD. Even if you slug them, look at the numbers I put and see that 60 seconds is a LONG time. Heaven forbid they have Unbreakable or something so if you slug they just pop up and STILL have Time.

    (Sadly there arnt numbers for how long that takes, but its not 60 fricken seconds)

    If you wish to continue, can you give some proof that your method works?

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/668056#Comment_668056

    If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling, period. But once again, just slug.

    Did I SAY 3 times? No, If you go look i SAID 60 seconds is a LONG time in DBD. You want proof? Have some confirmed numbers.

    1 Survivor 1.0 c/s | 100 %1.0 c/s 80 seconds <- See that? 80 seconds to do most of one gen by yourself. You let that guy stay in a locker? Guess what he's gonna go do? Not only that but you can take that, do some simple math and realize 60 seconds IS TOO LONG. (not gonna even get into toolboxes or the stupidness that is 28 seconds for 4 survivors on a gen.)

    The cleansing action takes 14 seconds to complete by default and resets if the Survivor interrupts it. <- Cleansing, which removes certain Killer perks FROM THE MATCH is only 14. 60 seconds IS TOO LONG.

    Exit Gates take 20 seconds to open, and each of the three red lights above the switch box will become lit after a specific percentage interval (25 %, 50 %, and 75 %). If a player stops opening a gate, its progress will be saved. <- Honestly, I just hate this whole thing. Not even gonna get into it.


    So "Just Slug Them" isn't how you fix it. They could have Unbreakable or something like that. Even "Flip Flop" will give them an edge. Hell crawling away and recovering will get them picked up most of the time, cause you can crawl across a map in 60 seconds. 60 seconds, IS TOO LONG.


    If you wanna keep saying Slugging is the way to go, give proof. Also, read what you quote before you quote it.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/668988#Comment_668988

    Did I SAY 3 times? I said, 60 seconds is too long. Since you don't believe me, have some numbers that have been confirmed.

    1 Survivor1.0 c/s | 100 %1.0 c/s 80 seconds <- This is that one guy you don't wanna bother with cause of DS, doing almost a whole gen by himself. Never mind the 28 seconds if 4 people do it without toolboxes. (Which BTW, is ridiculous.)

    The cleansing action takes 14 seconds to complete by default and resets if the Survivor interrupts it. <- Say good bye to those totems!

    Exit Gates take 20 seconds to open <- Look at that! I'm just annoyed how low that is!

    "Just Slug Them" Isn't enough of an answer. They jump in a locker then you have to eat that #########. 60 seconds is a LONG LONG time in DBD. Even if you slug them, look at the numbers I put and see that 60 seconds is a LONG time. Heaven forbid they have Unbreakable or something so if you slug they just pop up and STILL have Time.

    (Sadly there arnt numbers for how long that takes, but its not 60 fricken seconds)

    If you wish to continue, can you give some proof that your method works?

    Slugging them is enough of an answer. I consistantly play at red ranks and I hardly ever get hit by it, my screenshots are proof of it. 3 or more people run DS but I'm 3 and 4K'ing with near perfect games never getting hit by it. Don't just take it from me, I watch red rank streamers like Truetalent, Scott, Umbra, etc and they are hardly hit by DS and if they are it's once rarely twice. Even when they are, It's mostly not gamechanging. It's not worth nerfing or complaining about.


    If you aren't getting hit with DS 3 times a game or often in games in general then what on earth is the point of whining? How is slugging not a viable option? Most survivors that have DS won't make it to a locker in time especially if they're playing reckless. 60 seconds isn't too long, you can not crawl across the map in 60 seconds lmao. There's plenty of times I've slugged someone with DS and been slugged with DS and the timer in endgame and the timer went out. As a rank 1 survivor I got paired with a rank 9 killer the other day and other green ranks but he knew to slug me. He waited the timer out and 3K'd. A friggin rank 9 Wraith knows this.


    So, Unbreakable, Flip Flop and DS. They're running 3 or 2 of the perks for an antislug build. Unbreakable and Flip flop are hardly used at higher tiers, they are by no means meta and if someone uses them then the person is lacking a lot of essentials in their build for an antislug build that will probably work once out of 12 games??? What are even the odds of someone using two or three of those perks?? Honestly I shouldn't be reading most of these posts in their entirety because it's filled with nonsense. "You can crawl across the map in 60 seconds." LOL. Your numbers are cute, but in most games DS won't be the endall be all unless they are by a gate so your numbers are honestly irrelevant. At this point you want it to be absolutely useless. DS is likely to never be changed again and it's here to stay, so get over it and slug. And that's the bottom line.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Ever since the DS change, I rarely get stunned by it anymore. Even at those moments where I do get stunned, the end result wouldn't have matter that much anyway.

    I can't believe it's still getting this much hate, even after it finally has counter play.

    Thank you. Someone living in reality.

    @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669027#Comment_669027

    Sorry, but according to @Corrupted, "If you get DS'd 3 times in one game, you're either playing killer very unoptimally or you're tunneling."

    Since you only ate 2 DS in less than a minute, you are clearly not tunneling!

    Nice try!

    It's about patterns. Just because a perk looked strong in one or very few instances doesn't mean it's too overbearing or needs adjusting. If you're slugging and 3 people get up due to unbreakeable then what, is that perk too strong now? Or if you get head on'd by 4 people in a game during a chase on different occssions? Head on is OP now??? This sort of stuff is the outlier/exception not the rule. Anything can look strong in given a few select/rare situations. Getting DS'd 3-4 times is one of those. At red rank you should not be getting DS'd that much consistently.

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669447#Comment_669447

    Slugging them is enough of an answer. I consistantly play at red ranks and I hardly ever get hit by it, my screenshots are proof of it. I watch red rank streamers like Truetalent, Scott, Umbra, etc and they are hardly hit by DS and if they are it's once rarely twice. Even when they are, It's mostly not gamechanging. It's not worth nerfing or complaining about.

    If you aren't getting hit with DS 3 times a game or often in games in general then what on earth is the point of whining? How is slugging not a viable option? Most survivors that have DS won't make it to a locker in time. 60 seconds isn't too long, you can not crawl across the map in 60 seconds lmao. There's plenty of times I've slugged someone with DS and been slugged with DS and the timer in endgame and the timer went out. As a rank 1 survivor I got paired with a rank 9 killer the other day and other green ranks but he knew to slug me. He waited the timer out and 3K'd. A friggin rank 9 Wraith knows this.

    So, Unbreakable, Flip Flop and DS. They're running 3 or 2 of the perks for an antislug build. Unbreakable and Flip flop are hardly used at higher tiers, they are by no means meta and if someone uses them then the person is lacking a lot of essentials in their build for an antislug build that will probably work once out of 12 games??? What are even the odds of someone using two or three of those perks?? Honestly I shouldn't be reading most of these posts in their entirety because it's filled with nonsense. "You can crawl across the map in 60 seconds." LOL. Your numbers are cute, but in most games DS won't be the endall be all unless they are by a gate so your numbers are honestly irrelevant. At this point you want it to be absolutely useless. DS is likely to never be changed again and it's here to stay, so get over it and slug. And that's the bottom line.

    The actual bottom line is that you're refuting the anecdotal evidence of other posters with your own anecdotal evidence, which makes for a delightful read :3

    Congrats on the near perfect games at Red Ranks :)

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671109#Comment_671109

    The actual bottom line is that you're refuting the anecdotal evidence of other posters with your own anecdotal evidence, which makes for a delightful read :3

    Congrats on the near perfect games at Red Ranks :)

    But I'm not, I'm drawing from average experiences for red rank killers. Go watch streams, and I doubt that guy gets DS'd 3 times in one game on the usual. Thanks also. : ) I had two perfect games there.

  • DS went from being an “anti-tunneling” perk to a “slug me” perk lol

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669447#Comment_669447

    Slugging them is enough of an answer. I consistantly play at red ranks and I hardly ever get hit by it, my screenshots are proof of it. I watch red rank streamers like Truetalent, Scott, Umbra, etc and they are hardly hit by DS and if they are it's once rarely twice. Even when they are, It's mostly not gamechanging. It's not worth nerfing or complaining about.

    If you aren't getting hit with DS 3 times a game or often in games in general then what on earth is the point of whining? How is slugging not a viable option? Most survivors that have DS won't make it to a locker in time. 60 seconds isn't too long, you can not crawl across the map in 60 seconds lmao. There's plenty of times I've slugged someone with DS and been slugged with DS and the timer in endgame and the timer went out. As a rank 1 survivor I got paired with a rank 9 killer the other day and other green ranks but he knew to slug me. He waited the timer out and 3K'd. A friggin rank 9 Wraith knows this.

    So, Unbreakable, Flip Flop and DS. They're running 3 or 2 of the perks for an antislug build. Unbreakable and Flip flop are hardly used at higher tiers, they are by no means meta and if someone uses them then the person is lacking a lot of essentials in their build for an antislug build that will probably work once out of 12 games??? What are even the odds of someone using two or three of those perks?? Honestly I shouldn't be reading most of these posts in their entirety because it's filled with nonsense. "You can crawl across the map in 60 seconds." LOL. Your numbers are cute, but in most games DS won't be the endall be all unless they are by a gate so your numbers are honestly irrelevant. At this point you want it to be absolutely useless. DS is likely to never be changed again and it's here to stay, so get over it and slug. And that's the bottom line.

    Cool man, just ignore every little thing I said. I'm done trying to speak reason in this forum. All you wanna do is praise yourself and tell everyone else to shove it.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671109#Comment_671109

    Cool man, just ignore every little thing I said. I'm done trying to speak reason in this forum. All you wanna do is praise yourself and tell everyone else to shove it.

    Go watch red rank killers play and tell me how often DS is used on the regular and if it wins the survivors the game. You cannot crawl across a map in 60 seconds. Unbreakable and Flip flop are niche' and gimmick builds at best and unbreakable is a one time use. I just want people to be practical is all I'm saying, don't take it personal.

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671473#Comment_671473

    Go watch red rank killers play and tell me how often DS is used on the regular and if it wins the survivors the game. You cannot crawl across a map in 60 seconds. Unbreakable and Flip flop are niche' and gimmick builds. I just want people to be practical is all I'm saying.

    Welp, you can do it in less of a condescending and dismissive way then. All I saw was "your little numbers mean nothing cause I'm Red Rank and know things you don't." Just work on your tone man. I personally don't care anymore. Man thing I see on Tru3's videos is him going "Oh she prolly has DS gotta leave her." or "Oh of course you have DS." when it does happen. I watch his stuff all the time. It's one way I learn to be better at this game. Like really, go read what you said again, and then see if your tone was "Oh I just want people to be practical." All i'm saying is 60 seconds is a long time in DBD.

    Other than that, cool. I'm actually happy you are trying to get people to look at both sides to this. I don't want this thread to boil down to "REEEE" from both sides like most do. BHVR needs constructive and decent feedback. Not just screeching.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671500#Comment_671500

    Welp, you can do it in less of a condescending and dismissive way then. All I saw was "your little numbers mean nothing cause I'm Red Rank and know things you don't." Just work on your tone man. I personally don't care anymore. Man thing I see on Tru3's videos is him going "Oh she prolly has DS gotta leave her." or "Oh of course you have DS." when it does happen. I watch his stuff all the time. It's one way I learn to be better at this game. Like really, go read what you said again, and then see if your tone was "Oh I just want people to be practical." All i'm saying is 60 seconds is a long time in DBD.

    Other than that, cool. I'm actually happy you are trying to get people to look at both sides to this. I don't want this thread to boil down to "REEEE" from both sides like most do. BHVR needs constructive and decent feedback. Not just screeching.

    I apologize if it came across a certain way, it's just a lot of killer mains put a lot of nonsense out there and whine about things that aren't very problematic. But see True is just respecting the perk, he leaves/slugs them which is basically what I was saying which is ironic you'd point that out. You don't have to prioritize or eat a DS to win. And he doesn't go "DS is too strong. This is insane" etc. Now it's a good perk but this thread is blowing it way out of proportion.

  • @Corrupted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/671512#Comment_671512

    I apologize if it came across a certain way, it's just a lot of killer mains put a lot of nonsense out there and whine about things that aren't very problematic. But see True is just respecting the perk, he leaves/slugs them which is basically what I was saying which is ironic you'd point that out. You don't have to prioritize or eat a DS to win. And he doesn't go "DS is too strong. This is insane" etc. Now it's a good perk but this thread is blowing it way out of proportion.

    I am not like most Killer mains. Though, let's be fair, alot of survivor mains do the same thing. ANYWAY, Let's not open that can of worms.

    I've said what I think at this point man. Slugging works cause that's how you HAVE to deal with 60 seconds out of a game that could be 5-8 minutes long. I don't remember Tru3 really ever talking balance in the game, though I could have just not watched the ones he did it in. Well other than the Stranger Things trailer thing he did, and talking about Spirit, Nurse, and Billy being the only viable Killers. Ah well, no hard feelings. I'mma go watch some more youtube.

1 2 3 4