So... bullying Spirit mains is a thing now?

Last time I played this game with Spirit my chat was a mess. People were telling that I should kill myself for using her, saying that my only skill is my expensive pair of headphones, so many dcs then the match becomes annoying (which makes me feel bad for chasing the rest and eventually I let them live). Not to mention how her reputation is constantly ruined by people who have voice in this community. Tofu, Scott and other streamers are always making a bad impression of Spirit and her mains.

I think everyone should play whatever and however they want but it sucks when you got so much hate and I'm starting to feel ashamed for using Spirit. I'm not a prayer beads user. Same case to my Huntress... never liked iri heads and honestly? Spirit doesn't need prayer breads. I love to play with her green add ons and also, I just love this killer! Her playstile/aesthetic are my favorite things in this game and that's all about it. Is everyone facing the same issue when it comes to Spirit? I think we should use our voice to at least get a nerf to prayer beads and let this character in peace (and her mains)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653161#Comment_653161

    There's a difference between a killer being good, like Billy, and a killer just being flat out boring to play against because their interaction with the opposite side is so low, that a Spirit who literally takes their hands off the mouse and keyboard can be "mind gaming" you and is therefore a threat.

    Legion was changed not because he was too good, but because he had a sincere lack of counter play. Nurse add-ons are getting changed because again, multi blink add-ons for Nurse are being changed because again, there's a sincere lack of counterplay.

    Playing against a good Spirit is pretty much no different. If the Spirit knows how to play, you're going to go down and there's no escaping it no matter what you do as a survivor.

    I disagree I think people over exaggerate to pressure the devs to nerf spirit cause it's worked in the past when people gripe about anything they don't like to play against. It'll work again i'm sure and then we can all run around jungle gyms connected into cow loops and other jungle gyms and loops that have 0 mindgames cause thats not a bigger issue at all.... It's whatever i'll be a survivor main when they nerf killers that can deal with them until they fix all the maps in 4 years

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653196#Comment_653196

    Yeah, because pressuring devs worked so well with it taking 2 years to fix decisive strike, and NOED still being complained about but they haven't budged on that. Or hell, they still haven't even touched prayer beads.

    I think people over exaggerate the over exaggeration about devs reflex stomping anything that gets complained about.

    Devs are aware that too many safe loops with no mind games is an issue, or are you saying that you are dissatisfied with the current state of the new Badham map? Because I've been able to mind game almost every single pallet in those maps as any M1 killer from my experience.

    You can look at legion and see how they over did it on there power when they didnt need to in regards to there speed and addons.

    The overly safe loops have been problem for years and they are just now getting into changing them when it could be as simple as putting door by the window in iron works of misery for example. They have made bad maps up to legion chapter with Mt. Ormond with it's connected shack into 2 jungle gyms and the plague chapter with the huge temple map with waist high unmindgameable loops it's like they just realised how bad they are this year smh. I didn't say anything about Badham I think it's fine, but if they did it right the first time they wouldn't have to come back and redo it cause they thought that was good map design in the resent past.

  • People sending message like that to you are absolutely disgusting. No one should think it's okay to spew filth like that over a video game.

    I love the Spirit to death, asthetic, power concept. I personally like playing her as she's on my roster with Huntress. I must confess I haven't been playing her as much as I use to mainly because I feel bad. Reason, almost everyone hates facing her.

    I don't have any strong opinion about versing her, it's whatever. I'd still rather go against a Huntress or Billy. But I don't hate going against her like I do Trapper or Clown.

    She just needs a few tweaks to make her a little less annoying to go against.

    My main issue is the collision. It feels awful when you're trying to move around trying to trick her but she bumps into you completely ruining your "mindgame". To me it's a lot like juking a Nurse's blink but she ends up messing up the blink and you still get punished for it. I'd be fine if Spirit had no collision with survivors while phasing. It gives ballsy survivors the attempt to run through her to disorientate her sense of hearing.

    I also wouldn't mind making the vaulting animation a little more noticeable.

    I'm not really sure what else could be done to be honest. If you mess with too much of her base kit you risk gutting her.

    Also, Father Glasses and Prayer Beads need a different ability. Both remove ways to counterplay the Spirit. Whenever it's not hearing her phase emission always being at risk being grabbed without even knowing her location or hiding your scratch marks, but her being able to see your blood with no way to hide or trick her.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Spirit is my least favourite Killer to against but i wouldn't even think of telling the killer to kill himself.

    I just kill myself on hook, move on to the next game and hope it's not Spirit again.

    same

  • Tbh I hate going against Spirit.

    But still I give my best every single game and I'd never offend the killer for their character choice.

    Spirit is in the game as playable character and if you want to play as Spirit you should just do it.

    I tried her a few times and I can tell that it is a lot more fun to play her than going against her. Just use the killer you like the most and don't let you tell otherwise.

  • I main Spirit myself, and let me tell you, don't let them get to you. She was the first and only killer I managed to get a 4K on, and to this day, it's my proudest killer achievement. Use whichever killer you want, and don't let them tell you otherwise. They hate her? Then let them DC and report them post game. Even as someone who mains survivor mostly, I will admit, I don't care who I'm up against, as I know how powerful killers can be, even without their most OP add-ons.

  • Let's just delete her and nurse and Billy and Ghostface. While we are at it delete noed beacose it has nooooo counter. (joke)

    Survivors will always back away from a chalange. They want easy games.

    I am playing both killer and survivor at red ranks and spirit is my favorite killer to go against. After all its a horror game not a "bully the killer until he dcs" game.

  • that's because spirit sucks the fun out of this game, she's the most annoying killer to me as well. but to tell someone to kill him/herself over that, don't even come to mind. it's disgusting indeed, i hope u realise not to take it personally.

  • Three questions,

    1. Do you play spirit and how often?

    2. Do you play other killers (if yes to first question) how long before you picked up spirit

    3. How skilled are you at spirit?

  • @Bloodlust_Gamer69 said:

    Let's just delete her and nurse and Billy and Ghostface. While we are at it delete noed beacose it has nooooo counter. (joke)

    Survivors will always back away from a chalange. They want easy games.

    I am playing both killer and survivor at red ranks and spirit is my favorite killer to go against. After all its a horror game not a "bully the killer until he dcs" game.

    so does killers. i think pretty much everyone wants easy games. not just one side.

  • @PoisonN said:

    Thanks everyone for the kind words! We're free to love or hate things, I just found this hate very unnecessary when it turns in a personal thing. I don't take this game so seriously but never in my head I thought people hates me because I use THIS killer. I will use another killers besides Spirit to give survivors a good time, too but she is still my favorite and always will be. No matter what nerf she will receive in the future. Thanks everyone who read my topic!

    Also next time someone messages you like that you can probably get them immediately banned from whatever platform the message was sent on all it takes is reporting it as harassment and laugh as they have to do maybe two years worth of grind all over again (its bad when they do it on ps4 cause that's all the progress for all their games they put on the line to harass you and they need to pay with that progress)

  • Am sorry for all Spirit Players, but am playing this game to have fun, the most fun I have is while a chase, even a nurse with its stupid hit boxes has a game to it where you can try and loop and evade and get out of line of sight, but Spirit! so boring, no chase, just annoying killer who phases and waits until she stucks on you while on phase walk and then come out with a hit, so boring no game to her, phasing is so fast, extra hearing aids wow you are a good player now, get a life buddy, most of spirit players are sweaty AF too

  • @Rexis said:

    Am sorry for all Spirit Players, but am playing this game to have fun, the most fun I have is while a chase, even a nurse with its stupid hit boxes has a game to it where you can try and loop and evade and get out of line of sight, but Spirit! so boring, no chase, just annoying killer who phases and waits until she stucks on you while on phase walk and then come out with a hit, so boring no game to her, phasing is so fast, extra hearing aids wow you are a good player now, get a life buddy, most of spirit players are sweaty AF too

    i completely agree. games are supposed to be fun to play but this game isnt fun at all when playing against spirit.

  • @Rexis said:

    Am sorry for all Spirit Players, but am playing this game to have fun, the most fun I have is while a chase, even a nurse with its stupid hit boxes has a game to it where you can try and loop and evade and get out of line of sight, but Spirit! so boring, no chase, just annoying killer who phases and waits until she stucks on you while on phase walk and then come out with a hit, so boring no game to her, phasing is so fast, extra hearing aids wow you are a good player now, get a life buddy, most of spirit players are sweaty AF too

    Lol if I had only saved that video of where I stunned a spirit as she was coming out of phase you realize she still has collision while in phase? Use it to your advantage if you can't move step away and drop simple

  • @PoisonN said:

    Last time I played this game with Spirit my chat was a mess. People were telling that I should kill myself for using her, saying that my only skill is my expensive pair of headphones, so many dcs then the match becomes annoying (which makes me feel bad for chasing the rest and eventually I let them live). Not to mention how her reputation is constantly ruined by people who have voice in this community. Tofu, Scott and other streamers are always making a bad impression of Spirit and her mains.

    I think everyone should play whatever and however they want but it sucks when you got so much hate and I'm starting to feel ashamed for using Spirit. I'm not a prayer beads user. Same case to my Huntress... never liked iri heads and honestly? Spirit doesn't need prayer breads. I love to play with her green add ons and also, I just love this killer! Her playstile/aesthetic are my favorite things in this game and that's all about it. Is everyone facing the same issue when it comes to Spirit? I think we should use our voice to at least get a nerf to prayer beads and let this character live in peace (and her mains)

    Do not be so dependent on the opinions of others :) Spirit is fine, cry of baby-survivors should not worry you.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652983#Comment_652983

    I disagree. Because of her phase cooldown, her mistakes are amplified, as well as her powers.

    High risk - high reward plays are even riskier with her.

    There is no real risk playing spirit. Press m2 and use your ears and eyes.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652983#Comment_652983

    I juked a red rank spirit for two minutes today. 4 survivors x 120s x 3 hooks > 600s

    Easy nah? Not counting save and carry times.

    Might be just a new spirit player, no clue what this should proof.

  • Spirits risk factor is so low even though it so obviously is?

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653071#Comment_653071

    Might be just a new spirit player, no clue what this should proof.

    Even if you count freaking one minute per chase its longer. You can easily win even against good spirits, because you can mindgame her too.

  • @Exerlin said:

    I'm sorry that people are being awful to you just because you play spirit, but you should probably expect DCs when playing her. She's a very un-fun killer to play against for most people (including me) since you're basically flipping a coin to determine whether or not you're getting hit. She's the main reason I don't play survivor as often as I normally would, and while any harassment you receive is completely unnecessary and uncalled for, DCs should probably be expected.

    No reason to just dc against her. While I don't think she is op, I wouldn't mind some adjustments to her.

    Still, dcing against any killer you don't like to face is a little ridiculous. Boy I hope that dc's will get punished more in the future.

  • @Marcus said:

    The hate towards Spirit is beyond me.

    I met a survivor who accepted to play even against a Nurse with 3 blinks, but when he played against Spirit, he DCed immediately after he got downed. Like #########, a 3 blink Nurse doesn't mind you, but a Spirit with 2 green add-ons does ?

    Yeah because Nurse still has counterplay 🤪

  • @blue4zion said:

    Versing Spirit I always find to be very fun, this is a horror game and I'm really glad to see another killer who gives me great spooks. Stay Spooky Rin

    Yeah,jumpscares are not even true scares ,but whatever.

  • @Appleseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653041#Comment_653041

    The fact that so many people have to build entirely around one killer shows there is a problem lol

    It means that her ability is completely unique relative to other killers, not that it's OP or without counterplay. She's the only killer who can get nearly 100% hard countered with a perk loadout. You could argue the stealth killers and OoO have that problem as well

  • @Exerlin said:

    I'm sorry that people are being awful to you just because you play spirit, but you should probably expect DCs when playing her. She's a very un-fun killer to play against for most people (including me) since you're basically flipping a coin to determine whether or not you're getting hit. She's the main reason I don't play survivor as often as I normally would, and while any harassment you receive is completely unnecessary and uncalled for, DCs should probably be expected.

    It's not a flip of a coin when using her power.... also this is the silliest thing I've read this morning

  • i seriously hate spirit more than freddy if that's even possible. just no. i see p3 spirit, i kill myself on hook. she is very annoying killer with few counterplay but it's not just that,her add ons are just too good and need to be looked at imo.

  • @Exerlin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652861#Comment_652861

    I'll admit, I don't know how, and I really want to. Everything I try to do against spirits tends to backfire. I haven't been able to find a good resource online that helps me deal with her, so I've kinda just been trying to work stuff out on my own. If you know of anything useful, I'd really appreciate you sharing it with me!

    When she phase walks I normally stand still and crouch in a corner and they never see me,also run iron will incase you do go against one but some run strider so be careful

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652965#Comment_652965

    There are some vids on youtube of scott playing spirit, they are a bit older... back then he was saying that shes a lot of fun to play and his opinion was that with addons she was second best in the game and without she was like c or B tier.... now it seems that alls you need is good headphones...... out of no where, like no actual gaming skill needed to play a difficult character, alls you need is good headphones and you're a god..... which I dont understand------> hows a character go from without addons being like trapper tier to god tier in a snap! and now has a bunch of hate towards that character..

    Probably experience?

  • You can play what you want, but then dont be disappointed if survs doesnt like to play vs OP killers, which in fact is Spirit.

  • Yeah experience will effect spirit more and that's something I love about those type (huntress, nurse, spirit) of characters rather then a character like trapper or wraith where when you invest 100 hours into them you prettymuch know them...

  • All the people complaining about how it's a 50/50 guess and that's "not fair". You know what's not fair? The large amount of non-mindgameable loops around the maps that Killers can't do jack about except for two Killers. Which two Killers get the most Hate? You guessed it, Spirit and Nurse. All because they can do something about those Loops.

    It's completely "fair" to have Loops that most Killers have zero counter play to, but the moment that 100% safe Loop that the Killer just "has to take" becomes a fair 50/50 instead of a 100% lose/lose "OMG OP!"

  • I dont mind the player behind it. And I think spirit is a great designed killer, but I personally enjoy a nurse more than a spirit. You can just "outplay" a spirit with unbalanced strong loops. If you don't she will fck u up with her braindead plays. Nurse need skills and mindgames. Spirit just needs add ons and thats it.

    I would enjoy her more, if she wouldn't have collision. That would be enough for me to deal with her and enjoy the match more.

  • @SovererignKing said:

    All the people complaining about how it's a 50/50 guess and that's "not fair". You know what's not fair? The large amount of non-mindgameable loops around the maps that Killers can't do jack about except for two Killers. Which two Killers get the most Hate? You guessed it, Spirit and Nurse. All because they can do something about those Loops.

    It's completely "fair" to have Loops that most Killers have zero counter play to, but the moment that 100% safe Loop that the Killer just "has to take" becomes a fair 50/50 instead of a 100% lose/lose "OMG OP!"

    Agree 100% with this.

  • i think she is in a good spot and if you cant counter her then that is on your shoulders. those streamers with a bajillion hours just cry nonstop about everything anyway.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653599#Comment_653599

    Well, he changed his mind, why are you so surprised ? I mean, everyone change his opinions, Scott isn't the only one. I used to think that Trapper was mid tier and now I think is the worst killer in the game, I used to think Plague was low tier and now I think she is better even than Myers and I used to think Wraith was a solid mid tier killer and now I think he is pretty #########.

    People change their mind about things, that's how it is.

    Now I can understand changing opinions... I just dont see how it can go straight to ----> spirit requires no skill and is not fun.... when before she was a ton of fun to play for him and now "alls you need is good headphones 4 head!".... idk it just seems hes just trying to fit the narrative that's driven by players that dont wanna try new things or just wanna counter everything by running in a circle when the devs want more for the game....

  • really people here rubbing spirit with nurse?

    lol, if you people get used to being match those 2killers everytime

    more like mori full setting spirit = range increased 2blink nurse < 3blink range nurse

  • still spirit is op compare to billy or other all killers

    billy should be a target so its not normal thing for a fighting game

    nurse needs mega nerf with sanity



    delete keys instaheals and moris for red ranked battle

  • I would never bully a killer, but I must say I hate Spirit with a deep passion. Half her skill is outplaying yourself because you have no idea where she is phasing to, whether she is standing still or vaulting until it is too late. Spirit with prayer beads makes me instantly want to DC, though I never do. I don't care that Spirit is good. Nurse is good but I enjoy playing against her more. Spirit is just REALLY unfun to go against, like a pre-change Legion. I'm hoping the perk Fixated will open up some potential for mind games against her for a change.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653032#Comment_653032

    Yeah,jumpscares are not even true scares ,but whatever.

    Instead of focusing so much on how annoying its gonna be once she gets you, take in the game for a moment and enjoy the tension and fear of wondering if she's phasing :>


    As soon as I stopped looking at this game competitively and like "I NEED to win" and just started enjoying the smaller and more atmospheric parts of the game, I've had a much more enjoyable experience. I've played so much that I started to miss how terrifying the game felt when I first started.


    Anyways, stop complaining you can't win every game. There needs to be killers like this, just stop looking at them as such a bad thing.

  • @Marcus said:

    The hate towards Spirit is beyond me.

    I met a survivor who accepted to play even against a Nurse with 3 blinks, but when he played against Spirit, he DCed immediately after he got downed. Like #########, a 3 blink Nurse doesn't mind you, but a Spirit with 2 green add-ons does ?

    To be honest I find Spirit harder to fight than Nurse. With Nurse you are either screwed or you aren't. If the Nurse can aim that's it and it's gonna be a short match and that's fine I can move on to my next match quickly. The rest of my team is going down in short order. If she can't you can probably lose her and juke her easy.

    Spirit is a lot trickier, she can pull so many mindgames on you, is she using Mother's Ring? Is she faking me? I don't hear the vacuum. Or maybe she is just standing there waiting for me to circle back. Or am I supposed to run away now?

    Spirit is a bigger pain to go up against and she can catch you just fine if she really tries. There's no chance to get away either unless she sucks or you have Iron Will, and I don't always bring Iron Will.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653128#Comment_653128

    Spirits risk factor is so low even though it so obviously is?


    Shes low risk because despite her powers cool down, the fact she can't see people in phase. She still functions without phase and her power very well for a manageable 16 seconds. Any semi good Spirit can learn to manage the cool down. You can use the Spirits phasewalk in several different ways to apply pressure. It's when you start putting them together you can become a better Spirit.

    High reward part. I shouldn't have to handfeed you the information on this otherwise there would be less threads about her.

    Overall Spirit is Low Risk High Reward because survivors let her be. There's a reason Spirits worse at lower ranks compaired to higher ranks. Shes forces a playstyle that "good survivors" dont want to use and instead complain shes too Strong and OP please nerf.

    If it makes you feel better Spirit is indeed one my Mains you know of 4 different killers I commonly use so I have seen hundreds of different tactics against her. I have adapted to Spirit and very rarely lose too her because instead of just accepting shes too strong I changed my build. I evaluated what was strong on my survivor build and what was weak. Instead of complaining your usual Meta builds not up to the task of Spirit maybe you should start evaluating the meta and what perks are good against these "top tier killers"

  • @SovererignKing said:

    All the people complaining about how it's a 50/50 guess and that's "not fair". You know what's not fair? The large amount of non-mindgameable loops around the maps that Killers can't do jack about except for two Killers. Which two Killers get the most Hate? You guessed it, Spirit and Nurse. All because they can do something about those Loops.

    It's completely "fair" to have Loops that most Killers have zero counter play to, but the moment that 100% safe Loop that the Killer just "has to take" becomes a fair 50/50 instead of a 100% lose/lose "OMG OP!"

    You’re right. Those loops arent fair and really should be looked at, but that doesnt change the fact that people just dont have fun against Spirit and a very good Nurse.

    Also, what about the loops that even m1 killers can mindgame? Imo this gives killers like Nurse and Spirit the same exact problem, its just a lose/lose for the survivor no matter what they do.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653531#Comment_653531

    Shes low risk because despite her powers cool down, the fact she can't see people in phase. She still functions without phase and her power very well for a manageable 16 seconds. Any semi good Spirit can learn to manage the cool down. You can use the Spirits phasewalk in several different ways to apply pressure. It's when you start putting them together you can become a better Spirit.

    High reward part. I shouldn't have to handfeed you the information on this otherwise there would be less threads about her.

    Overall Spirit is Low Risk High Reward because survivors let her be. There's a reason Spirits worse at lower ranks compaired to higher ranks. Shes forces a playstyle that "good survivors" dont want to use and instead complain shes too Strong and OP please nerf.

    If it makes you feel better Spirit is indeed one my Mains you know of 4 different killers I commonly use so I have seen hundreds of different tactics against her. I have adapted to Spirit and very rarely lose too her because instead of just accepting shes too strong I changed my build. I evaluated what was strong on my survivor build and what was weak. Instead of complaining your usual Meta builds not up to the task of Spirit maybe you should start evaluating the meta and what perks are good against these "top tier killers"

    <3 this

  • I guess she is one of the most hated killers because she is one of the very few killers that actually has the advantage in a 1v1 situation, in a 4v1 game...

  • @Kycer said:

    I guess she is one of the most hated killers because she is one of the very few killers that actually has the advantage in a 1v1 situation, in a 4v1 game...

    Imo to many people forget about the 3 other guys and also see it at as their right, that all the fun in a match has to be for them (not even for the 3 other survivors and certainly not for the killer) and of course, they always have to win.

    Too many people seem to forget that this is a horror game and not a meme game where you runing around in circles with a bright colored jacket.

    That is just my answer to all the "this killer is too strong" threads.

  • The new Nancy perk will be a solid response to spirit. I enjoy playing Spirit, she is very fun to play however I'll have to agree that there is very little counterplay to her. At red ranks I usually dominate with 3-4K's.


    Your best bet is to use iron will and walk, as someone with great headphones - I can hardly hear a walking survivor. Q&Q+Lithe is great. I personally enjoy playing against the Spirit, and I think she has a neat design. I'd like to have more Japanese/mythical killers. Spirit has a lot more control than other killers, the game is more dependant on her making mistakes and just how good she is opposed to other killers.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653531#Comment_653531

    Shes low risk because despite her powers cool down, the fact she can't see people in phase. She still functions without phase and her power very well for a manageable 16 seconds. Any semi good Spirit can learn to manage the cool down. You can use the Spirits phasewalk in several different ways to apply pressure. It's when you start putting them together you can become a better Spirit.

    High reward part. I shouldn't have to handfeed you the information on this otherwise there would be less threads about her.

    Overall Spirit is Low Risk High Reward because survivors let her be. There's a reason Spirits worse at lower ranks compaired to higher ranks. Shes forces a playstyle that "good survivors" dont want to use and instead complain shes too Strong and OP please nerf.

    If it makes you feel better Spirit is indeed one my Mains you know of 4 different killers I commonly use so I have seen hundreds of different tactics against her. I have adapted to Spirit and very rarely lose too her because instead of just accepting shes too strong I changed my build. I evaluated what was strong on my survivor build and what was weak. Instead of complaining your usual Meta builds not up to the task of Spirit maybe you should start evaluating the meta and what perks are good against these "top tier killers"

    Oh I guess this was a misunderstanding. I thought you were complaining about Spirit's skill level. I mostly agree with what you said, Survivors refuse to adapt. I apologise.

  • man don't you know that you aren't suppose to kill people in this game?!! survivors are far too good to ever be killed so if someone kills them then there has to be something that you did wrong or cheated or something....psshh get real man, if you kill someone then you most definitely either cheated, camped, tunnelled, or your internet is so bad they lagged to the point they couldn't properly play to beat you....don't you know this?!!!!!! seriously though don't feel bad cuz 99 percent of people are just mad that someone is actually better than them and they can't take it, its the reason why everytime we get a new killer that is bad ass they end up nerfing it because of the whiners who get mad that they have to learn new skills and aren't the "#########" anymore at kicking killers butts so instead of honing their craft and learning how to play against a new killer they just whine and cry until it gets nerfed. You just keep playing and having fun, if they DC it's cuz they are mad they got beat or got downed or whatever or maybe they have bad internet (sometimes) but it's not about them cuz you bought this game so you could enjoy it, so play and enjoy it! see ya in the fog (btw i play a lot more survivor than killer so no i am not a killer main)

  • Sore losers will throw toxicity at you.

    Sore winners will also throw toxicity at you.

    The best thing you could possibly do is to close that chat window and never open it again. Free yourself.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    People that flame spirit are usually survivor mains. She takes a lot of skill and, different than nurse, she got a hardcounter: Iron Will.

    Another person thinking standing still and using your ears takes skill. Awesome.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652875#Comment_652875

    Another person thinking standing still and using your ears takes skill. Awesome.

    Other than "normal" killers she got the red glow mindgame, the standing still mindgame and the phasing mindgame. And even without Spine Chill or Iron Will you can just HEAR her footsteps while phasing. I know thats an effort but thats how it is. She takes much to be played good and to be played good against.

1 2 3 4 5