The Terrifying image that ruins games for survivors and killers

Comments

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Yikes!

    It makes me tremble and shake

  • Now I gotta change my pants. Thanks a lot.

  • Oh, that means they are plugging up wires to fix the Exit Gates! The developers added this feature to bridge the gap between solo survivors and SWF! :)


    Just kidding, but yeah, they definitely need to punish DCing harder.

  • NOOOOOOOO NOT THE DISCONNECTS! NOT THE DISCONNECTS!!!!

    Low quality meme.png


  • @NMCKE said:

    Oh, that means they are plugging up wires to fix the Exit Gates! The developers added this feature to bridge the gap between solo survivors and SWF! :)

    Just kidding, but yeah, they definitely need to punish DCing harder.

    Much Harder, they already cause my survivor games so many pips >:( (and some killer)

  • no... NO!

    take it away! TAKE IT AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEE!


    D:

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604946#Comment_604946

    Much Harder, they already cause my survivor games so many pips >:( (and some killer)

    I don't know if it's just me, but whenever survivors or killers DC in my games, it doesn't really bother me anymore. I just stopped caring about why people DC, I don't know exactly why. Maybe because awhile ago it use to make me upset when someone DC'd, and I didn't want it to affect me mental health anymore.


    However, there needs to be a DC penalty because everytime I down a survivor, I don't even bother picking them up on the first/last down. It's a waste of my time to go through a pointless animation.


    1 DC = No Penalty

    2 DC = 5 Minute Penalty

    3 DC = 15 Minute Penalty

    4 DC = 30 Minute Penalty

    5 DC and More = 1 Hour Penalty


    Escalation resets every 24 hours.

  • I'm going all out on this rant >:(

    image.png image.png image.png


  • Your memes are amazing! UWU

  • Stuff I save and find on Reddit, they are funny because they are true XD

  • yes need more punishment for dcer...best solution would be put a person dc 5 times in 2 weeks in a separate queau list with other dcer and they play with eachother for 2 months.

  • I make a mental note of people that promote DC'ing in normal gameplay scenarios (that they deem unfair because thoughts/feelies) in order to disregard any further input on topics regarding game health and balance.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I make a mental note of people that promote DC'ing in normal gameplay scenarios (that they deem unfair because thoughts/feelies) in order to disregard any further input on topics regarding game health and balance.

    I hate how Dcing is now normal just because the killer looks at you once. :(

  • A lot of trash bags play this game.

    Hopefully, it will soon be...

    https://youtu.be/i7gIpuIVE3k


  • @Raccoon said:

    A lot of trash bags play this game.

    Hopefully, it will soon be...

    https://youtu.be/i7gIpuIVE3k

    Probably not that severe of a punishment but close XD

  • Wait, I thought that was a sign that I WON!

  • @George_Soros said:

    Wait, I thought that was a sign that I WON!

    *Unless you are a high rank, then you lost :(

  • It's true, played a game as silent Wraith, Bill instantly Disconnected the second I looked at him, and Dwight disconnected the second I hooked him in the basement. I got a safe pip for the game :(

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    It's true, played a game as silent Wraith, Bill instantly Disconnected the second I looked at him, and Dwight disconnected the second I hooked him in the basement. I got a safe pip for the game :(

    @Peanits said they are going to punish disconnects harder once dedicated servers are live. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605727#Comment_605727

    @Peanits said they are going to punish disconnects harder once dedicated servers are live. :)

    Time to do my victory dance!

    ⣀⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣿⠿⠛⣶

    ⠤⣀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣿⣤

    ⠒⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⣀

    ⠀⠤⣤⣤⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣶⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⣿⠿⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠒⣛⣭

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⠿⣿⣶

    ⠀⣤⣿⠤⣭⣿⣿

    ⣤⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⠀⣀

    ⠀⣀⠤⣿⣿⣶⣤⣒⣛

    ⠉⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠉

    ⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿

    ⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⣿

    ⣤⣿⣿⠉⠤⣿⣿⠿

    ⣿⣿⠛⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⣿⣿⣶⠀⣿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠶⣶⠿⠛⠀⠉⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠶⠀⠀⣀⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀⣶⣤⣤⠿⠶⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣉⣿⣿

    ⠿⣉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠿⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠀⠀⣿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀

    ⠀⠿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠉⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⣭⣀⣀⣤

    ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠿⣶⣀

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣉⣶

    ⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣶⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀

    ⠀⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉

    ⣀⣶⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣶⣶⠶⠛⠉⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠛⣿⣤⣤⣀⣤⠿⠉⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠿⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠉⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣤⣶⣀⠿⠶⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠉⠿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀

    ⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⣤⣤

    ⠀⣶⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⣤⣀

    ⣶⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀⣤⣶⣭⣿⣶⣀

    ⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠛⠿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠛⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠶

    ⣶⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤

    ⠀⠉⠶⣶⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣤⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠀⠶⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠛⠛⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣉⠿⣿⠶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣭⣭⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣭⣤⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣭

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⣶⣶⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣤⣉⣿⣿⣤⣀

    ⠤⣤⣿⣤⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣿⣭⣶⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣉⠀⣶⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣶⣿⠛⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠛⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿

    ⠉⠛⣿⣿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠉⠿⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⣀⣤⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠒⠿⠛⠉⠿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿⠿⠛

    ⠀⠀

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605814#Comment_605814

    Time to do my victory dance!

    ⣀⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣿⠿⠛⣶

    ⠤⣀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣿⣤

    ⠒⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⣀

    ⠀⠤⣤⣤⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣶⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⣿⠿⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠒⣛⣭

    ⠀⠀⠀⣀⠿⣿⣶

    ⠀⣤⣿⠤⣭⣿⣿

    ⣤⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⠀⣀

    ⠀⣀⠤⣿⣿⣶⣤⣒⣛

    ⠉⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠉

    ⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿

    ⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⣿

    ⣤⣿⣿⠉⠤⣿⣿⠿

    ⣿⣿⠛⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⣿⣿⣶⠀⣿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠶⣶⠿⠛⠀⠉⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠶⠀⠀⣀⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀⣶⣤⣤⠿⠶⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣉⣿⣿

    ⠿⣉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠿⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠀⠀⣿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀

    ⠀⠿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠉⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠛⣿⣭⣀⣀⣤

    ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠿⣶⣀

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣉⣶

    ⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣶⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀

    ⠀⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉

    ⣀⣶⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣶⣶⠶⠛⠉⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠛⣿⣤⣤⣀⣤⠿⠉⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠿⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠉⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣤⣶⣀⠿⠶⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠉⠿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀

    ⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⣤⣤

    ⠀⣶⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⣤⣀

    ⣶⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣀⣤⣶⣭⣿⣶⣀

    ⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠛⠿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠛⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⣶⣿⣿⠶

    ⣶⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤

    ⠀⠉⠶⣶⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣤⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠀⠶⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠛⠛⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣉⠿⣿⠶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠛⣭⣭⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣭⣤⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣭

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⠀⠀⣶⣶⠿⠿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣤⣉⣿⣿⣤⣀

    ⠤⣤⣿⣤⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣿⣭⣶⣀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣉⠀⣶⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣶

    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣶⣿⠛⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⠛⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀

    ⠀⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉

    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

    ⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿

    ⠉⠛⣿⣿⣶⣤

    ⠀⠀⠉⠿⣿⣿⣤

    ⠀⠀⣀⣤⣿⣿⣿

    ⠀⠒⠿⠛⠉⠿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿⠿⠛

    ⠀⠀

    Your comments are always enlightening! :)

  • Thanks XD

    Oh wait, reminds me:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem

    I fixed one of your old memes to be more accurate!

    No way..png


  • As a former Doctor main disconnects used to make me happy especially if it'd happen as soon as the first survivor screams.

    Can't wait for proper punishments though.

  • Now i won't be able to fall asleep... Why would you do this to us!

  • @Milo said:

    Now i won't be able to fall asleep... Why would you do this to us!

    One word... CHAOS

  • It's more of an inconvenience for survivors tbh.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    It's more of an inconvenience for survivors tbh.

    Definitely, though it is bad for killers as well, less opportunities to get more points on a disconnected survivor.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29WUpWLZJk

    Me when survivors disconnect no matter what side im on

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29WUpWLZJk

    Me when survivors disconnect no matter what side im on

    More like *insert Srpelo screaming here*

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    NOOOOOOOO NOT THE DISCONNECTS! NOT THE DISCONNECTS!!!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/679/2OHBBTQ35GUP.png

    The fact that you or someone else actually took the time to do that... Is ducking amazing

  • @Blue_Diamond said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/604952#Comment_604952

    The fact that you or someone else actually took the time to do that... Is ducking amazing

    It really is :0 Appreciating the effort into this XD

  • you forget about the infinite loading screen

  • @hahugow said:

    you forget about the infinite loading screen

    The disconnects I have gotten from long loading times have killed me as well. Loaded into map, one person already quit and match is canceled;-;

    15 minutes of waiting again!

  • image.png

    I lost two pips this morning to disconnects :(

  • Can we still hide in the basement whenever the killer brings a mori and OP add ons? :^)

    They do need to punish dcing more though.

  • image.png

    Me jumping into 3 NOED basement OP pink add on tunneler Killer games in a row where I die on first hook. Thanks.

  • Brace yourselves...








    ...the disconnects are coming.

  • @Awakey said:

    Brace yourselves...

    ...the disconnects are coming.

    image.png


  • Me and my swf were feelin’ toxic recently so I burned a Haddonfield offering and as soon as the killer saw it they closed their game, I thought it was a myth that people dced in the loading screen over it.😂

    Also, remember, if you get downed or mindgamed you dc. ;)

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607048#Comment_607048

    Me and my swf were feelin’ toxic recently so I burned a Haddonfield offering and as soon as the killer saw it they closed their game, I thought it was a myth that people dced in the loading screen over it.😂

    Also, remember, if you get downed or mindgamed you dc. ;)

    DC rules:

    -If cinematic plays, DC

    -If hit through window, DC

    -If hit through pallet, DC

    -If found first, DC

    -If hooked, DC

    -If God Pallet is thrown, DC

    THE rUlEs

  • Wait, when was this moved to off-topic? This is a major problem we all hate D:<

  • @Ember_Hunter

    SEND IT. . .

    image.png


    BACK TO THE PIT!

  • Who doesn't?! D:<

    Anyone who DCs on a regular basis should just leave the game. Actually, are they even playing the game?

  • ######### is wrong with you.

‹ 1 2