The Terrifying image that ruins games for survivors and killers
BEHOLD:
BEHOLD:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For showing the image? Everything. I am broken mentally and spiritually.
@Ember_Hunter Oh no, maybe you need some help from The Doctor.
Please shock me until I DC and become a hypocrite :(
Okay, one week later. IT IS STILL AN EPIDEMIC: (1 DC, 1 death, 1 suicide. Yippie, the one time I was playing such a fun build. >:(
https://youtu.be/dS2VPUJDPfYI used to think DCing was funny... but now it's just ridiculous especially when playing survivor! The devs really need to step up their game!
Exactly^^^
Ruins games for everyone. Disconnecting sure can be looked at as a victory if you destroy a toxic survivor, but overall doesn't satisfy the potential you can get as killer. And definitely survivor.