This game is a joke

This game is ridicolous. It makes my laugh because it's so foolish. I was destroying survivors and only because they had the red key, 2 of them escaped. This game is a circus. Name me another videogame that makes you lose for no reason when you are winning. I mean why? Where is respect for the player? I play both killer and survivor and I swear to you killers, that i'll never use red key because it is too frustrating. I understand you. Peace.

Comments

  • Keys are fine.

  • Key = Mori

    Mori = Key

  • You should have taken mori when you could

  • Uhm I can name noed which is basically the same thing but on the killers side lol so why are you complaining about keys? Lol

  • You know the rules of the game going in, why complain about it here? For a group hug?

  • @moonlunn said:

    Uhm I can name noed which is basically the same thing but on the killers side lol so why are you complaining about keys? Lol

    @moonlunn NOED has multiple counters, keys don't.

    @Pierpalle don't be so dramatic though. "Respect for player", come on. No one around here deserved any. And it's a fair point that moris are simular to keys. Either both should be removed, or we should just accept that sometimes our opponent brings stronger items, so we'll have a more difficult time. I don't see the problem with that.

  • Keys are only tolerated because they are relatively rare. If it were a common occurrence the mechanic would be changed for sure. 

  • I wonder how the game would be if there was a cap on each item.

  • Name me another game where you lose when you are winning. I'm all ears.

    @Rex_Huin I play at rank 4 both killer and survivor and they're not rare at all.

    For the ones telling me about mori. I never use it because i play nurse i don't want to annihilate survivors.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    Keys are only tolerated because they are relatively rare. If it were a common occurrence the mechanic would be changed for sure. 

    They are not i can play every game with a key mori etc

    Bp easy to get with nurse

  • @Pierpalle said:

    Name me another game where you lose when you are winning. I'm all ears.

    @Rex_Huin I play at rank 4 both killer and survivor and they're not rare at all.

    Learn to play against a key? Don't let gens get done. End the life of any key carriers early. In addition you can always bring Bubba's great perk Franklin's Demise.

  • you should like.. u know.. git gud n stop making these pity me threads

  • @Slayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/551999#Comment_551999

    They are not i can play every game with a key mori etc

    Bp easy to get with nurse

    People on here will moan about anything. The fact that a key grizzle doesn't happen often means that people either don't mind or it doesn't happen that often. I think the latter.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    Key = Mori

    Mori = Key

    The amount of people who don't understand this concept is astounding.

  • @Jesya said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/551956#Comment_551956

    The amount of people who don't understand this concept is astounding.

    The problem is when one side gets armed to the teeth when another side doesnt.

  • Well the game is supposedly balanced around 2 dying 2 surviving, so you still won kind of. Either way you can't get salty if survivors escape, that's the game

  • @moonlunn said:

    Uhm I can name noed which is basically the same thing but on the killers side lol so why are you complaining about keys? Lol

    So let's generally realize the top tier of the perk has been nerfed almost every version they touched it. It is a hex protected by survivor's laziness and nothing more.

    image.png

    Do you see these in your game? As I stated in other threads rub them out both are bad for survivors in most cases. Prevent it at this point if you get hit with it that is lack of your own skill. You can play stealthy early and clear totems before gens. It essentially doesn't cause damage to your match if nobody is getting downed.

    Now not only is it easily countered you get rewarded points and emblems for clearing these out. So not only is there a counter it is incentivized by the game to cleanse them.

    Again this perk relies on your laziness nothing more.

    But Jdsgames sometimes you can't find these totems the devs hid them too good.

    Here are just a few more ways to counter this 'OP' perk.

    Maps:

    image.png image.png

    Very Nice! Rainbow Map is better though.

    Perks:

    image.png image.png

    Pick a counter any counter and stop complaining.

  • @George_Soros said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/551977#Comment_551977

    @moonlunn NOED has multiple counters, keys don't.

    @Pierpalle don't be so dramatic though. "Respect for player", come on. No one around here deserved any. And it's a fair point that moris are simular to keys. Either both should be removed, or we should just accept that sometimes our opponent brings stronger items, so we'll have a more difficult time. I don't see the problem with that.

    Not really the point I’m saying that there’s things on both ends that can majorly change the game

  • @Pierpalle said:

    Name me another game where you lose when you are winning. I'm all ears.

    @Rex_Huin I play at rank 4 both killer and survivor and they're not rare at all.

    You may not use mori but you are not the only killer. Plenty of others do use it and it doesn't feel good getting mori'ed by a tunneling killer 3 minutes into the match either. So I have no sympathy for killers who feel cheated due to keys.

  • I think the one thing that really hurts this game is the devs' refusal to fix the core problems.

    Instead, we get band aid fix after band aid fix.

  • Also, generally speaking, Franklin's Demise makes it quite hard to locate a dropped key. Keys are brown and therefore blend into dirt very well.

  • @darktrix infact I think the game is fun but it is a joke because there are broken things on both sides. not OP things, BROKEN.

  • You expected a game based around being trapped in the realm of a giant spider monster to not get a bit ridiculous? Okay, good luck with that.

  • @Pierpalle said:

    @darktrix infact I think the game is fun but it is a joke because there are broken things on both sides. not OP things, BROKEN.

    Not to call anyone a hypocrite. However, I assume by your avatar you seem to play nurse. Which is the most Broken thing in the game. So complaining about being something broken while being a thing that is broken is quite um hypocritical.

  • imagine getting frustrated for not having 4 kills in a match

    only thing that matters in here are the points

  • @Hatty said:

    imagine getting frustrated for not having 4 kills in a match

    only thing that matters in here are the points

    jokes aside, you are gonna have a really bad time playing this game if that is your case.

  • Two Kills.

    Two Escapes.

    Sounds balanced.

  • @JoeyDonuts said:

    Two Kills.

    Two Escapes.

    Sounds balanced.

    I believe the actual figure is closer to 1.6 escapes these days.

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552292#Comment_552292

    I believe the actual figure is closer to 1.6 escapes these days.

    Perhaps. But in reference to original post. Balanced.

    At worst it would be a "tie" and not a 'loss'.

  • If only there was a perk that let you knock keys and other items out of the survivors hands... well maybe one day they will add such a god tier perk.

    PS. Killer main here and yes Franklin's is very very good regardless of if they have a key at the start or not.

  • @AsheruSwiftwind said:

    If only there was a perk that let you knock keys and other items out of the survivors hands... well maybe one day they will add such a god tier perk.

    PS. Killer main here and yes Franklin's is very very good regardless of if they have a key at the start or not.

    It's one of the worst perks in the game

  • @Pierpalle said:

    Name me another game where you lose when you are winning. I'm all ears.

    @Rex_Huin I play at rank 4 both killer and survivor and they're not rare at all.

    @Pierpalle "For the ones telling me about mori. I never use it because i play nurse i don't want to annihilate survivors."

    Hahaha ooooh excuuuuuse me Mrs. Nurse ma'am. You are sooooo good you don't want to win soooo badly. Come on!!!! So ridiculous, I'm glad they used a key to escape from you. Serves you right

  • Instant hatch opening is the biggest ######### in this game.

    Also closed hatch reopened by key is the second one...

  • Except you didn't lose, you killed two of them

  • Actually it is pretty good. Key? Bye bye. Insta-heal? Ha! No.

  • @Pierpalle said:

    Name me another game where you lose when you are winning. I'm all ears.

    @Rex_Huin I play at rank 4 both killer and survivor and they're not rare at all.

    Just about every fighting game out there has a comeback mechanic.

  • @George_Soros said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/551977#Comment_551977

    @moonlunn NOED has multiple counters, keys don't.

    @Pierpalle don't be so dramatic though. "Respect for player", come on. No one around here deserved any. And it's a fair point that moris are simular to keys. Either both should be removed, or we should just accept that sometimes our opponent brings stronger items, so we'll have a more difficult time. I don't see the problem with that.

    Theres a counter to keys. Two actually.

    1. Bring Franklin's.

    2. Kill the guy with the key.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/551977#Comment_551977

    So let's generally realize the top tier of the perk has been nerfed almost every version they touched it. It is a hex protected by survivor's laziness and nothing more.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/447/3Y6H63KF00IW.png

    Do you see these in your game? As I stated in other threads rub them out both are bad for survivors in most cases. Prevent it at this point if you get hit with it that is lack of your own skill. You can play stealthy early and clear totems before gens. It essentially doesn't cause damage to your match if nobody is getting downed.

    Now not only is it easily countered you get rewarded points and emblems for clearing these out. So not only is there a counter it is incentivized by the game to cleanse them.

    Again this perk relies on your laziness nothing more.

    But Jdsgames sometimes you can't find these totems the devs hid them too good.

    Here are just a few more ways to counter this 'OP' perk.

    Maps:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/692/I2F0P8EEPT04.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/191/X7S45BR464ZT.png

    Very Nice! Rainbow Map is better though.

    Perks:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/278/KPOZ9BTWGC0N.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/069/775KBJH8M51B.png

    Pick a counter any counter and stop complaining.

    @Jdsgames

    Finally someone sees the power of the Map! :)

  • All dbd brainwashed fans. Go try other games and see how they're balanced compared to this. I play it just for troll and have fun.

    Also:

    1) @asheruSwiftwind Franklin's demise is useless because before you break an item you need to hit the survivor carrying it several times and that will unlikely happen, furthermore good survivors remember where you made them drop the item so they'll go recollect it later.

    2) I don't remember who wrote this but it doesn't matter if they son't complete all the gens, they can simply find the hatch and escape.

    3) It seems like people don't read what i say so i'm gonna repeat: thia game is a JOKE on BOTH sides (mori, key, red hatchets, instaheals, clown oneshot bottle, omega blink, 3 4 5 blinks ecc). So i am not defending any side. I'm just saying that he game is a circus and even if you it know it you won't admit it. That's all.

    Side note: This game is ridicolous also for the viability of the killers: only 4 maybe 5 are viable, the rest is trash at red ranks infact you need mori to win.