Pharmacy as survivor, Thanatophobia or discordance as killer (I know thanat isn't great compared to ruin/PGTW but I have a love for this perk for some unknown reason)
Right now I don't have many teachable perks because I'm going for prestige 3 Wraith, but so far Deerstalker has been very useful for me in the lower ranks. I also use Shadow-born habitually because I like the extra FOV.
Prove thyself/WGLF/BT/Dance With Me/Bond (depends which survivor I play as I don't have all perks unlocked and certainly not got the ones I want on all survivors)
BBQ
Basically, I like to keep my farming perks on and then build the other perks around my playgstyle.
I don't have one on Killer... I only run one build on Pig, the killer I play the most, and all the other killers just run whatever perks they got when I got them up to a level 40.
It's pretty much hardlocked for me. This build is crazy good for stealth-altruistic gameplay and losing chases. And TBH I have trouble changing my main build cause I love it so much. Also... no one expects a Meg main to be stealthy.
I do item chaser builds on Ace and Ambulance build on Claudette too.
Shadowborn/Monitor and Abuse - I can't go back to Base killer FOV, It's just so small and nauseating trying to maneuver after getting used to the larger one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine is Bond and BBQ (if I have it). c:
EDIT: If I don't have Bond, it's either WoW or SC.
Barbecue & Chili, Devour Hope, Enduring & Spirit Fury
Pharmacy as survivor, Thanatophobia or discordance as killer (I know thanat isn't great compared to ruin/PGTW but I have a love for this perk for some unknown reason)
Bamboozle on killer, I freaking hate having to deal with the extremely long window loops.
Dead hard as survivor, well...because it's dead hard
adrenaline and bbq
Urban and Brutal :P
BBQ, I need those blood points. +_+
Used to be BBQ and wglf... Now days Its actually borrowed time /dead hard and I really have no set perks as killer. I'm very loose with my builds now
I don't really have a "hard-locked perk," but I usually bring Balanced Landing.
For survivor probably Balanced Landing.
For killer probably Enduring and Spirit Fury.
BBQ. If I play a game w/o it, I feel like I'm getting half bloodpoints. The bloodpoint grind is already insane enough as is.
Right now I don't have many teachable perks because I'm going for prestige 3 Wraith, but so far Deerstalker has been very useful for me in the lower ranks. I also use Shadow-born habitually because I like the extra FOV.
Killer: Bbq
Survivor: Adren and DH/BL
BBQ&C and suprise suprise adrenaline
Balanced landing
Borrowed Time. It's the only perk I'll always use, no matter what.
Prove thyself/WGLF/BT/Dance With Me/Bond (depends which survivor I play as I don't have all perks unlocked and certainly not got the ones I want on all survivors)
BBQ
Basically, I like to keep my farming perks on and then build the other perks around my playgstyle.
Monitor and Abuse for sneaky sneaky Killer, and Dance with me for sneaky sneaky Survivor. Funny how so many Killers fall for the Dance With Me
(If I have it)
Spine chill and Whispers.
Spine Chill
I feel naked without it
Spine Chill as survivor
Killer, I really need to try to get more perks with, but the best one can think of is Whispers.
Spine Chill for survivor(Seriously underrated perk, Killer is coming to your gen.. just walk away and watch him/her fumble around looking for you :D)
Whispers (This perk is nuts.. Suprised more killers don't use it)
Beat me to it! :D
Borrowed time.
Urban Evasion on ninja survivor. Spirit Fury on pallet-disrespecting killer.
Bond (would be Autodidact if Plague and live Legion didn't exist .-.)
BBQ (i don't have many perks on my killers okay >:c)
As survivor, We're gonna live forever
As Killer, BBQ and chilli
For getting more Bloodpoints, obviously
If I have it, Save the Best for Last. Except on Nurse
Selfcare when solo but I can change it for a rescue perk but I'm always taking tecnican hope and calm spirit
Autodidact and Devour hope
Dead Hard, Haunted Ground
Whispers and Adrenaline
Bond and BBQ
Adren, Balanced Landing, Calm Spirit.
Adrenaline and Dead Hard on survivor.
I don't have one on Killer... I only run one build on Pig, the killer I play the most, and all the other killers just run whatever perks they got when I got them up to a level 40.
Iron Will is my go-to perk for survivor
No surprise here: BBQ&Chili
But my favorites are : Monitor & Abuse / Franklin's Demise
That's not how you spell pebble.
@Peanits xD
@not_Queen Peanits is right (I was in the stream where you wanted pebble)
Iron Will / Pebble / Bond / Quick & Quiet
It's pretty much hardlocked for me. This build is crazy good for stealth-altruistic gameplay and losing chases. And TBH I have trouble changing my main build cause I love it so much. Also... no one expects a Meg main to be stealthy.
I do item chaser builds on Ace and Ambulance build on Claudette too.
Meg Main here aswell and my build is Iron Will, Dance With Me, Lithe and Adrenaline.
I'm gone before they even realize ######### happened.
BBQ and Adrenaline.
Iron Will. Whenever I swap it out the next game it would've come in handy.
BBQ only because I'm hungry for bloodpoints :3
Iron will. I always forget how loud the survivors are when I don’t run it. I genuinely forgot how nea sounded for the longest time
Ruin and Iron Will.
Survivor: Balanced Landing and Urban Evasion
Killer: Hex: Devour Hope
Balanced landing, it's the best exhaustion perk 😁
Bond because It provides a lot of information throughout the game.
BBQ because 100% more Bboodpoints.
Balanced Landing and BBQ
Killer: Barbeque and Chili, Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia and Franklin's Demise/Monitor and Abuse.
Survivor: Dead Hard/Lithe, Prove Thyself, Self Care.
Shadowborn/Monitor and Abuse - I can't go back to Base killer FOV, It's just so small and nauseating trying to maneuver after getting used to the larger one.