Gotta love Stake Out to hit those ruin skill checks and when I play killer, I love Enduring, I can give free bloodpoints to the survivors while I don't lose any time, and maybe I can swing and get a hit because they don't usually expect me to try to hit them on a pallet xD
Probably We Will Make It, it is not that Meta, but I still love to heal others so quick. I could easily replace it with a Metaperk, but nah.
For Killer, I simply love the pure brutality by Spirit Fury (and Enduring). But I would say BBQ, it is not that useful on some Killers, but I cannot resist those Double BPs.
ive got no hardcore locked perks. For the longest time I played selfcare. I stopped this because those unefficeny heals are ridiculous. Im always trying new things out and so I often switch my build.
My current perkbuild is: Bond, Dead Hard, Plunderers, Adrenaline (for Plunderers BT also) switched from Selfcare Iron Will Balanced Landing Adrenaline.
A week ago I played MoM, DS, BT, DH. Pretty strong but yea, times changing.
The only reason why Im givin Bond a third chance is because I hope to gain some efficency. Sth solos need^^
Survivor: light weight (love losing killers due to barely any scratch marks)
Killer: Use to be Ruin and Devour of Hope (but since DBD likes to place totems out in the open and get destroyed within the first minute of the match) switched to BBQ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ, I love points <3
As the survivor Balanced landing or dead hard.
Killer: BBQ, Overcharge (for Doctor)
Survivor, Self Care, Botany Knowledge, Urban Evasion, We'll Make It
Gotta love Stake Out to hit those ruin skill checks and when I play killer, I love Enduring, I can give free bloodpoints to the survivors while I don't lose any time, and maybe I can swing and get a hit because they don't usually expect me to try to hit them on a pallet xD
Killers : Spirit fury , enduring , or fire up
They are fun and quite required against good survivors.
Survivors : No mither , wake up or vigil
Those are not meta but i like them so much.
Note : i wish those perks get buffed. As a special mention i would add.
Killers :
Survivors
try to guess ;)
No mither :^)
BOND, JAMES BOND
Balanced Landing and Self Care.
BBQ and Nurse's on my Nurse.
Iron will and A Nurses calling. Those two are godlike.
Killer: BBQ (mainly for the BP bonus), (beats iron will and dance with me, etc. when injured) 😋
Survivor: Selfcare and currently Spine Chill
Spine Chill
Bond, no perk has ever been more universally applicable, useful, informative, and game-saving as that perk alone.
@Thatbrownmonster I gotta guess premomition and killer hex thrid seal
Borrowed Time and Whispers
BT because I'll happily sacrifice myself to let someone else escape. Whispers because it can save so much time when searching for survivors.
Bond comes close as well, but I sometimes take it off when I want to have a neverending medkit with self care + botany knowledge.
BBQ because bloodpoints. But to spice things up and break the meta, I actually really love Bloodhound.
Then Iron Will or Adrenaline (I don’t bring Self Care ever). Loving Poised too.
Iron Will
Probably We Will Make It, it is not that Meta, but I still love to heal others so quick. I could easily replace it with a Metaperk, but nah.
For Killer, I simply love the pure brutality by Spirit Fury (and Enduring). But I would say BBQ, it is not that useful on some Killers, but I cannot resist those Double BPs.
ive got no hardcore locked perks. For the longest time I played selfcare. I stopped this because those unefficeny heals are ridiculous. Im always trying new things out and so I often switch my build.
My current perkbuild is: Bond, Dead Hard, Plunderers, Adrenaline (for Plunderers BT also) switched from Selfcare Iron Will Balanced Landing Adrenaline.
A week ago I played MoM, DS, BT, DH. Pretty strong but yea, times changing.
The only reason why Im givin Bond a third chance is because I hope to gain some efficency. Sth solos need^^
Balanced landing, aftercare and adrenaline
I totally forgot Insidious!
Thank you all for your opinion!
Broccoli and Cheese to go with my Blood Pudding.
Survivor: Alert.
Killer: Surveillance.
Bbq and bt
BBQ or Thanat for killer
Adrenaline for survivor (Rip D-Strike)
STBFL
I like the rework.
Survivor: light weight (love losing killers due to barely any scratch marks)
Killer: Use to be Ruin and Devour of Hope (but since DBD likes to place totems out in the open and get destroyed within the first minute of the match) switched to BBQ
Sprint Burst or any exhaustion perk and BBQ
Usually Ruin. I'm a habitual slow starter but I can snowball decently.
For survivor, I love Stakeout for some reason.