Ah, yeah, I remember this. Every game is like that. 100% of all games, ever played in Dead by Daylight are EXACTLY like that. I have never experienced anything else.
The nurse player wasn’t that good. Btw if people want them to stop balancing around swf then you should stop posting stuff like this.
I'm pretty sure the majority want solo survs to be brought up to SWF level so that bhvr can then balance the killers out so that they combat SWF finally without crushing solo players souls
I'm pretty sure the majority want solo survs to be brought up to SWF level so that bhvr can then balance the killers out so that they combat SWF finally without crushing solo players souls
As usual, killers are asked (well, forced, really) to bite the bullet.
This game is damn near already balanced or none of you would play it , if it were as bad as some of you make it out to be the game would've died off 2 years ago and wouldn't have continued to grow, also I wouldn't be able to 2-4k in every game I play, I haven't gotten under 2 kills in idk at least 6 months I'd say and Im at red ranks pretty consistently, am I the best killer? Well ######### no I'm not anywhere close but I am a veteran at the game and know my stuff whether some people believe it or not
It's obviously a fledgling Nurse who's apparently trying to learn Nurse in red ranks, so yeah, obviously there's going to be a bad game incoming for them. They have bigger cajones than I. And this is just a clip collection; I'd like to have seen the entire game instead of highlights, as it would've made a judgment call easier. The point is, as it often is these days, the coordination available via SWF on voice comms. Yeah, this Nurse would've taken a foul beating even with solo survivors, I'm sure... but not that bad. Not getting saves by chance or by coincidence or taking the initiative to get off a gen and go follow in the chase, but setting up pallet and flashlight saves, coordinating 99% gen syncs, and who knows what else throughout the match that wasn't shown. This is the norm now, and it sucks to be the butt end of it.
As for boosting solo survivors up somehow to meet the level of SWF, on paper initially I'd be all for it. I only run solo survivor and would welcome the ability to be on that level sometimes... but, as frustrating as solo can be sometimes, I more often than not survive and do fine (so long as I can steer clear of the 2- and 3-man farming SWF I usually get paired with).
"Let's boost solo up to SWF level, then buff killers to match." Problem with that is, not only does nobody know how to go about boosting killers to match every survivor being at SWF-level, but how long would doing so take? How long would killers hang around facing SWF-level survivors across the board, hoping for that all-inclusive magic killer buff before saying screw it? I'd have to imagine it would take a lot of time and gathering of info to work up that level of overhaul, and they're not prone to rushing on such things. Gotta' look at it from a killer's perspective. Unless they could deliver both in a timely succession, doing so could be catastrophic to the player base.
I think folks are missing the fact that it is able to happen at ALL in any game, period. That's the problem... that it's possible.
In that case, if someone posted a clip of a killer quickly slugging everyone for a 5 gen/4K, would you say it’s a problem that it’s possible? I’m sure you wouldn’t. You would just say the survivors were terrible and it proves nothing, same thing here. It was nothing more than a baby nurse who struggled mightily.
My question is not about the video, but the overall argument that if something does not occur in 100% of matches, it's not significant enough to be fixed.
My question is not about the video, but the overall argument that if something does not occur in 100% of matches, it's not significant enough to be fixed.
By the same token when a killer 4k's with 0 gens done at 2 minutes that's not an issue that doesn't need to be fixed either? Also using a baby killer at red ranks is the most trollish thing that could be done.
By the same token when a killer 4k's with 0 gens done at 2 minutes that's not an issue that doesn't need to be fixed either? Also using a baby killer at red ranks is the most trollish thing that could be done.
I'm not sure why you're directing your comment at me since:
I'm not the one making the argument that something is only relevant if it occurs in 100% of matches
I'm not even focusing on the video, which I explicitly said
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wow its almost like the killer was dogshit!
So a SWF-Squad with some toxic players played against a baby Nurse and thats why survivors are not underpowered? Well ... No.
The nurse player wasn’t that good. Btw if people want them to stop balancing around swf then you should stop posting stuff like this.
Ah, yeah, I remember this. Every game is like that. 100% of all games, ever played in Dead by Daylight are EXACTLY like that. I have never experienced anything else.
A bad nurse is like the easiest killer to win against, that or he was on something.
Judging by his perks, hes new to nurse, and trying to learn her at rank 1-2. Of course hes gonna get rekt.
Baby nurses are the saddest things to see. My hart breas evenly time...
Also we all know those werent really done in 15 seconds, come on now op you know it too! Right?
What the f*ck
I'm pretty sure the majority want solo survs to be brought up to SWF level so that bhvr can then balance the killers out so that they combat SWF finally without crushing solo players souls
As usual, killers are asked (well, forced, really) to bite the bullet.
That's not overpowered or underpowered, that's a weak Nurse player going against a team that finds humor in making others look bad.
Yeah, because stuff like that happens every match
@Theluckyboi @Aven_Fallen So your argument is that unless something happens every single match, it's not a problem that needs fixing?
This game is damn near already balanced or none of you would play it , if it were as bad as some of you make it out to be the game would've died off 2 years ago and wouldn't have continued to grow, also I wouldn't be able to 2-4k in every game I play, I haven't gotten under 2 kills in idk at least 6 months I'd say and Im at red ranks pretty consistently, am I the best killer? Well ######### no I'm not anywhere close but I am a veteran at the game and know my stuff whether some people believe it or not
What a dumb post.
SWF bullying the nurse, that wants practice her own power. And people will still say that the solo survivors are the problem.
I think folks are missing the fact that it is able to happen at ALL in any game, period. That's the problem... that it's possible.
the issue is that the nurse applied inadequate map pressure, and she was just a baby. that’s why gens were done so quicky
Buff Nurse
It's obviously a fledgling Nurse who's apparently trying to learn Nurse in red ranks, so yeah, obviously there's going to be a bad game incoming for them. They have bigger cajones than I. And this is just a clip collection; I'd like to have seen the entire game instead of highlights, as it would've made a judgment call easier. The point is, as it often is these days, the coordination available via SWF on voice comms. Yeah, this Nurse would've taken a foul beating even with solo survivors, I'm sure... but not that bad. Not getting saves by chance or by coincidence or taking the initiative to get off a gen and go follow in the chase, but setting up pallet and flashlight saves, coordinating 99% gen syncs, and who knows what else throughout the match that wasn't shown. This is the norm now, and it sucks to be the butt end of it.
As for boosting solo survivors up somehow to meet the level of SWF, on paper initially I'd be all for it. I only run solo survivor and would welcome the ability to be on that level sometimes... but, as frustrating as solo can be sometimes, I more often than not survive and do fine (so long as I can steer clear of the 2- and 3-man farming SWF I usually get paired with).
"Let's boost solo up to SWF level, then buff killers to match." Problem with that is, not only does nobody know how to go about boosting killers to match every survivor being at SWF-level, but how long would doing so take? How long would killers hang around facing SWF-level survivors across the board, hoping for that all-inclusive magic killer buff before saying screw it? I'd have to imagine it would take a lot of time and gathering of info to work up that level of overhaul, and they're not prone to rushing on such things. Gotta' look at it from a killer's perspective. Unless they could deliver both in a timely succession, doing so could be catastrophic to the player base.
In that case, if someone posted a clip of a killer quickly slugging everyone for a 5 gen/4K, would you say it’s a problem that it’s possible? I’m sure you wouldn’t. You would just say the survivors were terrible and it proves nothing, same thing here. It was nothing more than a baby nurse who struggled mightily.
@Watery Babies are people too
What exactly does this video prove needs fixing?
@Karl_Childers SWF
Maybe the skills of the killer were the only thing under powered
And the killer being bad (new at Nurse) had nothing to do with it, correct? Instead it’s evidence of genrushing SWF?! Lol come on
My question is not about the video, but the overall argument that if something does not occur in 100% of matches, it's not significant enough to be fixed.
By the same token when a killer 4k's with 0 gens done at 2 minutes that's not an issue that doesn't need to be fixed either? Also using a baby killer at red ranks is the most trollish thing that could be done.
I'm not sure why you're directing your comment at me since:
I mean while I do think SWF is OP this video isn't evidence of it. We have no idea how long it took to set that up
As a Killer main, learning Nurse, that video was AWESOME!!!!
Look....if I can't apply enough pressure to prevent this type of game play, survivors deserve the win!!
One of the worst things about survivors is the assumption they make, that what they are doing, is "triggering" the killer.
The WORST thing survivors do is find delight in the false assumption that what they are doing is "triggering" the killer.
I can say with all honesty, if that would have happened to me, that would have been hilarious!