Forum Users that i think are wholesome
This list is in know particular order. Just felt like doing something good for once that didn't involve me posting DC's or Salt from my games. And showing that i ain't such a bad guy.
@tt_ivi_99: Used to hate this guy with every fiber of my being until he understood why i called myself "Detective" Jonathan, now i have the utmost respect for this guy.
@Nickenzie: My fellow Tapp main, too bad he's on console, actually does his best to help people around the forums and is an all around good person, seems chill to talk to.
@TreemanXD: Seems like a chill guy tbh, seems to actually listen to one side and understands ones opinion of a certain subject.
@Shad03: The one Legion member i can actually tolerate, stands up for himself and doesn't back down when someone makes fun of his main, is an all around nice person and is very informative.
@Chaotic_Riddle: Another Legion member that i can tolerate and actually have a conversation with here on the forums, used to have some beef but after me talking about how i was being harassed by certain fog whisperers and other streamers in the community, came to my aid and made me feel better about my role in the community.
@Orion: While he does have a snarky, sassy, attitude, it's simply because he knows exactly what he's talking about, would love to actually have a debate with this guy about any kind of subject.
@Poweas: Another wholesome member of the forums, this guy brings a smile to a lot of people and i love joking around with him, actually asked for my side about who i pissed off and what was going on with certain streamers in the community.
@Kilmeran: The man himself, dude understands business like no other and knows what to do in said field, feel like this guy could lead a better moderation team then we have now imo with how much information he is able to provide about the game, and it's company. @not_Queen and @Peanits I think you guys should add this guy to your ranks.
@Delfador: Don't know why but he is so familiar for some reason, he is actually a very nice and cool guy and knows when he's in the wrong and is willing to accept it.
@Nikkiwhat: Almost forgot, this wholesome pig main is the best thing on this forum, too bad she has a knack of blowing peoples brains out with RBTs.
Don't know why i did this, but i guess it's simply because i wanted to do something nice for the people that i actually somewhat like on the forums, who can actually understand where i am coming from and understand me as a person and with what i am going through with the Fog Whisperers as of late. Hope this was able to brighten some of ya'lls day
-Detective Jonathan
PS: I think i earned the title of DBDs resident Detective

Comments
Also huge shout to @Peasant been wonderful human making me feel welcomed and sharing wonderful ideas 🐷💖
@Poweas Did you mean me or @ChaoticChaos12 ?
Dog whisperers are nothing without support they should remember that. you were right to report them these guys deserve to be punished. no one should de rank but well, i won't talk about it because it's not the good thread.
You just have my support and all the great guy here.
Thanks for the mention but Ashley is a common boys name in the UK. I'm a boy😄. Like Ashley Williams or Ash Ketchum from pokemon.
I hope I still deserve the label of wholesome😀
Thank you! but I don't deserve the title because of my last incident. I have apologized and edited my messages but you can't fully undo the mistake.
I agree with your other picks except for me though lol
It's certainly nothing negative.
@Delfador Don't worry about it. We're human. We all screw up. Hell, just last night I almost got into a bad argument here at the forums with someone who thought they knew it all, but is young enough to be my kid. I, too, just deleted a response and moved on.
If we were perfect, we'd have created our own universe in six days, as the old saying goes.
@Chaotic_Riddle I meant you 😂 I'm too dopey.
@fluffybunny is the nicest person in this forum, always has something nice to add. I, on the other hand, am pure venom >:-)
@RoKrueger I'm slowly getting there. These forums seem to manifest the worst in people.
@Detective_Jonathan Aw shucks. I feel loved.
My apologies for not being here earlier, I didn't check my gmail and I didn't want to get on the Forums while I was busy playing Civilian V, I mean GTA V. I actually agree with your list, and it is fun chatting with everyone here.
Posts like these restore my faith in these forums, I thank you for it.
Poweas is just a nice person all around.
Not a lot of credit goes to Luzi though, she’s really nice too.
@Watery
Yeah, I like @Poweas as well, very friendly :)
I didn't make the list. Feelsbad
Its because i main Legion isn't it @Detective_Jonathan
@Thunk
Going against authority? Clever Thunk
*gets out popcorn* time to watch a show.
Or he simply wants to say, Thank You, to members who are genuinely nice unlike you
@KillermainBTWm8
I feel like it's not gonna last for many seasons
@Thunk ... The people he had mentioned were people whomst he already met and talked to. There is no benefit to be gained for voicing his appreciation of mentioned folks.
@Bbbrian2013 I mean, I'm a Legion main and he tolerates me. So it can't be because of that.
True...
Can I have a lollypop?🍭
Bloody Netflix canceling good series 🙄
@AshleyWB Sorry, we only have Survivor Pudding and a picture of a cake.
IKR man! at least it's good while it lasts.
@KillermainBTWm8
I started watching Love Death + Robots. I didn't watch it until now 'cause the title is dumb...but HOLY F*** it's good.
I thought I was the only one that thinks this thread is pretty cringy but glad that @Thunk is with me here.
BTT: I vote for @Thunk, seems like a nice, rational guy. XOXO to all the others here 😘
@Thunk I don't ever want to get political in the forums. But if you must know I am right leaning on the political scale, yet I am center still.
Also people like you are why we can't have nice things, you are on a fast track to being banned my friend. Please, do quiet down. No one here cares for what you have to say when all you are doing is being insulting without substance.
Being an [Bad Word] is not something to brag about neither.
@Thunk
I'm not pretending to be nice, I'm not politically correct, I don't give a crap. I don't hate the Donald, I don't like him either, I'm not American, why should I care about another country's president? My country is already a mess as it is, no time to care. I prefer to be nice, but when I don't like someone I will show it.
Also calling people betas and trannys just because we are genuinely nice people will get you banned real soon.
Have a good day, unpleasant twat.
Thank you @Poweas! <3 :)
@Thunk Did you THUNK yourself on the head?
@PhantomMask20763
Many time. Many, many times.
@LCGaster
It's nice to be appreciated.
On the fog whisperers thing, it is far more likely their viewers went after you on their own accord, not on the command of the whisperer.
generally speaking people have a tendency to happily shoot for a mob mentality and try to enact vigilante justice. It’s why name-shaming is not okay on any dbd forum.
ao it is very likely you were just targeted because your name was out there @Detective_Jonathan
@Watery and @LCGaster thanks a lot :) .
I forgot, @Gay Myers (Luzi) is one of my favourites too. Really chill and friendly. :)
Cough.
Man it's dusty here.
@Shad03
Oh no! I'm allergic to dust!
Default Pic? Check
Insulting User because he needed to make himself feel better? Check
Got jailed for randomly insulting people? Check
Must be @Thunk
@LCGaster Darn.
My favorite people on this forum are-
@Poweas - he seems pretty nice and it is pretty fun talking about perks/spirit with him and the random things we put on each other’s wall. XD
@LCGaster - just a nice dude overall, always fun chatting with him in the off - topic.
@PhantomMask20763 - he is really nice overall and the off topic discussions are always fun. :)
@Detective_Jonathan he seems like a nice guy, he is pretty funny.
@NoodleLegs - we had the most fun I’ve ever had in dbd when we played swf and she is really nice. :)
There's a lot of people on the forums I'm fond of. ^^
@TreemanXD That's the most adept achievements i got in a day lmao
@TreemanXD
Aww, thank you 😊
The immortal thread is the place for wholesome people.
This has been a nice post to follow so far, so do yourselves a favour guys and just ignore the attention seeking troll.
Personally my vote goes to @Khalednazari , they are always ready to be very sweet and find a way to let the nastiness that can permeate a lot of threads roll off their back with humour and a general good nature.
@NoodleLegs Yess!! XD My favorite part was my “safe shack” xD
@TreemanXD Thanks dude, you're welcome to add me anytime if you wanna play, that is if you're on PC, my steam is the same as my name without the underscore.
@LCGaster you’re welcome.☺️ That thread is awesome. :)
@TreemanXD Mine was when we got Adept Jeff, so good. I kinda felt bad for the killer though.
@Detective_Jonathan sadly I’m on PS4 friend.