What is the reason behind your forum name?

Is there a reason behind it? random? is there a story to why you chose this particular forum name? i chose mine as it's the name on my ps4. I use to own a kitten called "muffin" but my niece, could never say muffin and called it mushwin, hence the name lol.

Comments

  • I'm just using my real name, why?

  • @George_Soros it's interesting to why people have chosen their forum handle, i am intrigued....

  • Is there a reason behind it? random? is there a story to why you chose this particular forum name? i chose mine as it's the name on my ps4.

    Same it's my ps4 name just no 0 lost my old login and made new forum account

  • My psn name also

  • @TreemanXD but what made you think treeman?

  • I doubt it was the first time I heard the word but I really liked Mojo after hearing it in Crash Of The Titans. My liking of the word stuck with me for years and became my Steam name. Fabulous is just a random word I like so I put them together with The.

  • @Mushwin My username is Peasant because that's my name on Steam as well. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057734650/) Also I really like medieval stuff.

  • There is a game called Battle for Wesnoth and Delfador was a character in that game. I really loved it so I use it.

  • I am a well-endowed owner of a pirate ship.

  • @captainlongshlong that...there is the opening scene of a new porn lol

  • Mine is my Xbox gt and I got it from a book called the fifteenth pelican where a nun learns to fly and joins pelicans on adventures. I had this username since 8th grade

  • Huntress because she was the very first killer I mained after getting the game on ps plus

  • I believe there was an off topic post about this but I’ll answer anyways so I’m a guy hence Mr my name is Jay and I like the starks of winterfell (game of thrones) and tony Stark

  • Theres a skateboarding trick called the christ grab but it just looks like your t-posing in the air grabbing your board, and i also really like skateboarding.

  • Warlock was the call sign of a character I ran in Cyberpunk 2020.

  • @tgrab said:

    Theres a skateboarding trick called the christ grab but it just looks like your t-posing in the air grabbing your board, and i also really like skateboarding.

    I was such a skater punk back in the day. We are talking about when Tony Jawk was still learning to shave.

  • The Spirit chapter was beautifully executed. The teaser, the trailer, Spirit herself and the map is beautiful in my opinion. Given the fact I'm (or was) a 50/50 player I decided to name myself after the map to keep it neutral.

  • Mrs Jawsisthenext killer watched Jaws every day for a month so it was on my mind. I like the idea of the entity placing a big ugly fish killer in the game and waiting for everyone to start whining "how can it move without water", "how can it breath", "why is a shark moonwalking when they can't go backwards" etc.

  • I'm a Hag main with a very big brain. What else can I say?

  • I want a Fable reboot/remake.

  • I chose Shad03 (pronounced Shadow, cause I'm edgy ;) ) because Shad03 was a character I made a good bit ago back when I started role playing. I've grown attached to the name, and this is also why I'm keeping the Legion pic. Cause my character wears a hood.

    Legion Pin.png


  • My name is Kim because i like the name and i’m insecure about people knowing my real name.

  • Same as my PlayStation

  • KIlmeran was the protagonist in a fantasy series that I scrapped and never published way back around 2000 or so. I revived the name when WoW launched, and he was the Dwarf Hunter that I created as my first character and played all the through 2018 when I stopped WoW completely.

    Over the past 14 years or so, it also became my forum and in-game account name in every game I play. Nowadays, it's the gaming name my fans know me by when they end up playing one of the same games I do (I play multiple games, right now being Overwatch, DbD, Realm Royale, and a little bit of Apex), and want to team-up and play with me.

  • Mine was from the anime Naruto, had it for 7 or so years, in the genin exams when gaara just blocked a senbon rain like it was nothing, lifted the guy up and just made his blood rain by crushing his entire body, loved that moment

  • Is there a reason behind it? random? is there a story to why you chose this particular forum name? i chose mine as it's the name on my ps4.

    Same as my in-game name

  • Same as psn name. Nickname IRL from highschool wrestling.

  • It's my non-cringe worthy OC name.

    "This job takes a toll on you, but it only does it, because it knows you love it." - Detective Jonathan Homicide Detective. Partner: Detective Joseph Smith and Detective Jane Madison

    Ugh, fine, i'll give a better origin. When i was little i fascinated with the old Law and Order, and decided to create my own character in the year 2005, back then i didn't know how to really flesh out a character like i do now, the first draft of Jonathan was a man in his 30s that wielded dual wield revolvers and was a badass homicide Detective, i realized that that was a little bit cringe and thus dimmed him down to the 57 year-old gruff homicide Detective that he is today.

  • I really want to invite @poopman to this conversation :D

  • @George_Soros Well if we're inviting people...

    @ChesterTheMolester Got any fun story?

  • Mine is obvious, those amazing totem spawns. I really wish custom avatars were a thing, mine would be a P3 Claudette spawning right by my Ruin.

  • With my old username being ToxicFengM1n, it needed to be changed, I still kept my nickname Toxic, but I became a legion main shortly after the dlc dropped, so I gave my little feng a hoodie, hence my username

  • I got tired of washing my hands after going to the toilet but also didn't want to sit down, so I practised aim and recoil control while peeing without the help of my hands.

    To make is less obvious, I replaced the "ee" with "ii" but ultimately it means I 'm just someone that can "pee hand free". I find it impressive, that's how I ended up with my very unique nickname "PiiFree".

    Took a while to get the required muscles strong enough to make things move without pumping them full of blood.

  • I think mine is pretty self explanatory.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield Dwight boi is best boi.

  • Jus my online handle since 2006

  • I use this name on a lot of things because I have a bad memory sometimes, having only one name makes it easier.

    I just put my initials in front of Gaster, at the time I created this name I was a fan of Undertale and W. D. Gaster intrigued me.

    But I'm thinking to changing it into a more funny name, just need to think about it a bit.

  • @Blueberry LOL and you thought of a blueberry? not a burger or pizza? lol too cute

  • It's my psn name, when I was coming up with a name, the phantom gremlin from gremlins 2 just popped into my head so I went with Phantom Mask because the phantom gremlin wore a mask. The numbers after are insignificant though, they're just there to make the name longer

  • @Mushwin said:

    @Blueberry LOL and you thought of a blueberry? not a burger or pizza? lol too cute

    I'm a health and gym nut so that's basically my ice cream..lol

  • I was trying to be creative lol

  • @PiiFree said:

    I got tired of washing my hands after going to the toilet but also didn't want to sit down, so I practised aim and recoil control while peeing without the help of my hands.

    To make is less obvious, I replaced the "ee" with "ii" but ultimately it means I 'm just someone that can "pee hand free". I find it impressive, that's how I ended up with my very unique nickname "PiiFree".

    Took a while to get the required muscles strong enough to make things move without pumping them full of blood.

    @PiiFree very impressive. You're a proper role model for youngsters!

    On the other hand though, on behalf of the whole community, please, please do tell us: are you circumsized?

  • I was very sleepy and dreamy while chosing mine.

  • I love McCree

‹ 1 2