I'm not playing until you remove the que timer

There's a reason why your game isn't as popular, you people punish the innocent and never penalize the toxic people in this game. Now i have to sit in almost 10 minute que time everytime i wanna play just to go up against some toxic SWF #########. What a joke

Comments

  • Sorry to tell you, no one is going to stop because you stop, wait this summer for those fixes in Dedicated Servers.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Sorry to tell you, no one is going to stop because you stop, wait this summer for those fixes in Dedicated Servers.

    i don't care, id rather give attention to a game worth my time. Every survivor just dc's when they start losing anyway. NO PENALTY

  • well have fun not playing then friend, sorry I just don't feel like they really care about one person not playing their game.

  • Come on man, let the Ochidoites have their fun too. Be a good sport and take the tbags, the flashlight clicking, walk around the map for 10 minutes after the gens are done to find them and then chase them out and give them a nice smile and a GG when they tell you to go die post game.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    well have fun not playing then friend, sorry I just don't feel like they really care about one person not playing their game.

    just like me not caring about this comment

  • What does a que timer have to do with anything you posted? Whether they tell you the wait is 10min or they don't tell you, you are still waiting 10min. The timer doesn't change anything.

  • I don't think you understand, the 10 mins queue times have probably always been the same for you, just now it is written. It's not like the devs want you to wait 10 mins, it's just your game

  • @LCGaster said:

    I don't think you understand, the 10 mins queue times have probably always been the same for you, just now it is written. It's not like the devs want you to wait 10 mins, it's just your game

    No, i never had issues, id jump on que and insta filled lobbies until this ######### patch

  • Very mature of you, I'm so proud

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378128#Comment_378128

    No, i never had issues, id jump on que and insta filled lobbies until this ######### patch

    Then that's your problem, not the timer. I don't have any problems

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378132#Comment_378132

    Then that's your problem, not the timer. I don't have any problems

    "ThEn ThAt'S YoUr PrObLeM"

  • How does the timer hurt you?

  • @Hoodied said:

    How does the timer hurt you?

    because i used to never have issues and i doubt I'm the only one besides the clowns who don't need to be on this post.

  • Goodbye, Good Luck and Godspeed!

    bye-have-a-beautiful-time-gif-3.gif


  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378109#Comment_378109

    Literally every ######### game. Brain dead survivor mode so FUN

    this comment deserves a medal

  • If you're quitting because they give you an estimated wait time then this isn't the game for you. Also using the every game is toxic swef ######### would suggest you're the toxic one since not every game is toxic swfs.

  • Look: ques are inevitable. Play around SWF please and thank you— most of the actions, that the SWF May have done (ie, gen rushing, and altruism, and various other actions) all have perks that can help combat such things. CI can prevent Genrush, and encourage aggressive survivor play, but you need to stop blaming a SWF for your shortcomings and admit losing is in fact your fault. Ten minutes, is also generous, considering it takes <1 minute for survivors to find games, and <3 minutes for killers to find games. If I were you, I’d stop while I am ahead, and take a moment to reflect. If you get looped for five generators, it’s not the survivors fault; it’s yours.

  • Yes please comment more nonsense

  • @Watery said:

    Look: ques are inevitable. Play around SWF please and thank you— most of the actions, that the SWF May have done (ie, gen rushing, and altruism, and various other actions) all have perks that can help combat such things. CI can prevent Genrush, and encourage aggressive survivor play, but you need to stop blaming a SWF for your shortcomings and admit losing is in fact your fault. Ten minutes, is also generous, considering it takes <1 minute for survivors to find games, and <3 minutes for killers to find games. If I were you, I’d stop while I am ahead, and take a moment to reflect. If you get looped for five generators, it’s not the survivors fault; it’s yours.

    I don't think you understand that it's not okay to act like a monkey and tell someone to go kills themselves etc every post game because they lost. Survivors are free to DC and do as they please

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Come on man, let the Ochidoites have their fun too. Be a good sport and take the tbags, the flashlight clicking, walk around the map for 10 minutes after the gens are done to find them and then chase them out and give them a nice smile and a GG when they tell you to go die post game.

    This post hurts me deep inside 😭

  • @SasukeKun said:

    Yes please comment more nonsense

    OK

    nonsense1.gif giphy (17).gif Some_9ab2e1_6389169.gif giphy (7).gif



  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378090#Comment_378090

    i don't care, id rather give attention to a game worth my time. Every survivor just dc's when they start losing anyway. NO PENALTY

    It's cute that you continue posting on the official forums, providing attention to a game that isn't "worth [your] time."

  • @SasukeKun I 4ked my way into rank 1 with freddy a couple months ago stfu and leave already

  • Queue times are one thing, unbalanced games against SWF another thing. Both are understandable complaints. But if you start this thread by cussing, nobody will take it serious.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378175#Comment_378175

    I don't think you understand that it's not okay to act like a monkey and tell someone to go kills themselves etc every post game because they lost. Survivors are free to DC and do as they please

    First: where on Earth did I mention that? I’m genuinely curious. Second, you don’t even need to read postgame chat, you can clearly avoid it. Third, survivors DO get penalized for DC. The banwaves have been relatively consistent as of late: you need to do your research. Oh, and don’t even bring the deranking debate into this— killers are perfectly capable of that too.

    Furthermore; I am not acting like a monkey, nor am I telling you to do such actions, I’m saying this is an opportunity to reflect on your mistakes and improve. Not to say I’m a god at the game— no, no, I am okay at it. If you can’t even consider that it’s your fault that you lost, then you need to really evaluate your morals.


    You can learn from this OP, you’re probably a genuinely nice person: but if you’re not even gonna try to listen to criticism (plus citing completely irrelevant, fallant claims), I, as a member of this forum, know you can improve. I am sorry for your experience, but there’s a learning curve for a reason; and though it may be difficult, let me assure you that the rewards are quite reach and satisfactory.

    And if you don’t like the game? Don’t play it. That’s ultimately your choice.

    EDITTED for grammar.

  • There's a reason why your game isn't as popular, you people punish the innocent and never penalize the toxic people in this game.

    The queue timer. ######### seriously? The thing that tells you how long you have to wait on estimate but does absolutely nothing to affect the matchmaking that actually happens?


    Bye!

  • Oh hell yeah, the toxic waffle is caged now

  • Man, these posts... they should totally ask for a pic of the players’ IDs before letting them play. It feels like a kindergartenish invasion all of a sudden.

  • Queue times have historically been longer after a new chapter release.

  • Dude the highest que time I've gotten so far has been 3 minutes... Maby its where you live that has resulted in absurd que times.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    Dude the highest que time I've gotten so far has been 3 minutes... Maby its where you live that has resulted in absurd que times.

    i don't experience the greatest que's

  • The longest I have had to wait for a killer game is MAYBE 4 minutes. Guess you are just playing at crap times.

  • I mean....There's the door.....

  • I like the timer. Handy to have an idea of how long until my lobby will fill. I say good job!

  • Funny thing is that the op of this post is still going to play the game regardless of what they said.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378090#Comment_378090

    i don't care, id rather give attention to a game worth my time. Every survivor just dc's when they start losing anyway. NO PENALTY

    Spending an awfully lot of time and energy raging to all these peoples comments on this post for this being a game "unworthy of your time".

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378097#Comment_378097

    Spending an awfully lot of time and energy raging to all these peoples comments on this post for this being a game "unworthy of your time".

    It's worth my time with no que time, which i guess is happening :D

  • @Watery said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378184#Comment_378184

    First: where on Earth did I mention that? I’m genuinely curious. Second, you don’t even need to read postgame chat, you can clearly avoid it. Third, survivors DO get penalized for DC. The banwaves have been relatively consistent as of late: you need to do your research. Oh, and don’t even bring the deranking debate into this— killers are perfectly capable of that too.

    Furthermore; I am not acting like a monkey, nor am I telling you to do such actions, I’m saying this is an opportunity to reflect on your mistakes and improve. Not to say I’m a god at the game— no, no, I am okay at it. If you can’t even consider that it’s your fault that you lost, then you need to really evaluate your morals.

    You can learn from this OP, you’re probably a genuinely nice person: but if you’re not even gonna try to listen to criticism (plus citing completely irrelevant, fallant claims), I, as a member of this forum, know you can improve. I am sorry for your experience, but there’s a learning curve for a reason; and though it may be difficult, let me assure you that the rewards are quite reach and satisfactory.

    And if you don’t like the game? Don’t play it. That’s ultimately your choice.

    EDITTED for grammar.

    Watery, i was speaking overall that's how most post games look like, sorry if that was not clear.

    I am a nice person, :)