Most balanced killer in your eyes?
Wanna see who the majority finds balanced.
Wanna see who the majority finds balanced.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion.
Huntress or Myers.
Spirit.
Wraith and doctor
Why? What's the reasoning behind it?
Mine is probably Spirit.
Spirit
Just to make people mad.
Spirit and Huntress
Spirit? Huntress? Its a bait? No phase sound and instadown on hatchet for you guys its balanced? Well
Spirit and huntress, and as far as I can tell the plague too.
Phase has a sound and instadown on hatchets is an ultra rare. We are talking normal games here.
Honestly, probably Huntress and Spirit. They've got counter play and they reward skill
hillbilly
What is your definition of balance? Just curious.
Myers or Huntress without instadown.
Spirit and I'm surprised no one is saying clown. He seems pretty balanced to me. Give reasons as to why not pls lol.
Myers, Huntress, Spirit.
So you're trying to bait people into getting a reaction. Kind of sad tbh
Anything that gets me 4k consistently is balanced. Those who don't, they need buffs.
I like how you said that and then you got jailed quickly lol (unless you were already jailed)
@PhantomMask20763 she was already jailed. For reasons I cannot disclose here.
This is a tough one, probably spirit and Myers.
nothing's fun/balanced about not being able to see, moving slower and being forced to throw down pallets early
Huntress sans Iridescent Heads.
@artist you can still see.... it is balanced since it’s his only power. He doesn’t have enough mobility for proper nap pressure though so I say he isn’t one of the most balanced.
huntress, strong killer with very good pluses and decent negatives. fun to play and verse, and has counterplay to loops, while at the same time survivors have counterplay against her
Billy and Huntress.
speak for yourself
381210_screenshots_20181109215516_1.jpgalso it being his only power doesn't make him balanced
@TreemanXD Ah, I see. I believe I know what reason we're talking about but I'm just going to go ahead and end that discussion here
@artist that is very strange, but I did recently find out you can’t runners vault while intoxicated.
another unfortunate feature to his bottles. dont get me wrong hes not that great hes just unfun to play and go against (for me)
@artist I usually have a decent time against him, but the runners vault annoyed me.
I thought so.
Any killer with normal ping that does not hit the air in my back.
@PhantomMask20763 there's so counterplay to a god tier Spirit, she'll hear you walking.
For me its Billy.
Imho Billy is the only one who is balanced.
The Nurse. She reduces the entire game to one of skill vs. skill
Billy and the spirit.
Spirit is better against good survivors imo but with billy you will have much easier time against the majority of survivors.
Myers, has a very powerful ability but without ultra rare addons it is very limited and he has a few very fun builds to play, my favorite is jump scare Myers aka M&A + scratched mirror.
Honestly, I would say The Plague, from what I have seen.
The most balanced 110% Movement Speed Killer would be Hag in my opinion. Or Spirit, without Prayer Beads.
HillBilly , Nurse.
Hillbilly.
Spirit and Billy
The spirit is overpowered as ######### without a high skillcap "oeh I get 4ks before 2 gens are done every game must be just my skill after playing her 3 games definitly balanced" literally 100% killermains who say she's the balanced one. Which epxlains why huntress is barely mentioned even though she is the pinnacle of how killers should be created in this game.
Spirit, her power can be used to both apply pressure and in chases. Although her chase power is kind of unconventional and not straight-forward.
Spirit and Hillbilly.
She takes weeks to learn dude..... not three matches, though I do agree she isn’t at all the most balanced.
Myers, not just cause of the pfp, he's weak and sneaky in Tier 1, Tier 2 he is normal with a low TR, Tier 3, he is a unstoppable monster, you have to work for it.
Billy