Most balanced killer in your eyes?

Wanna see who the majority finds balanced.

Comments


  • @Orion said:

    The Nurse. She reduces the entire game to one of skill vs. skill

    Nurse main thinks Nurse is balanced LOL

    Right killer that can just pass through walls and floors and ignore the 2 key components to a survivor's defense (pallets/windows) is totally balanced.

  • @thesuicidefox @Orion has said on multiple threads that he doesn’t main nurse.

  • Hillbilly is probably the perfect example and Spirit to an extent.

  • Huntress, Billy, Spirit

  • @GrootDude said:

    @thesuicidefox @Orion has said on multiple threads that he doesn’t main nurse.

    I rarely play her, in fact, and for a very good reason. I hadn't played her in months, and when I picked her up again, I get Rancid Abattoir. Nearly every single time I play the Nurse, I get Coldwind Farm. I'd rather just play something else that isn't completely neutered due to a map.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/359107#Comment_359107

    Nurse main thinks Nurse is balanced LOL

    Right killer that can just pass through walls and floors and ignore the 2 key components to a survivor's defense (pallets/windows) is totally balanced.

    So you're an evader emblem main? Just applying your completely solid logic to you.


  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360114#Comment_360114

    So you're an evader emblem main? Just applying your completely solid logic to you.

    Sorry but you can't honestly sit here and say Nurse is the most balanced killer and not have some inclination towards her. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you played her, your statement she is the most balanced says everything.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360144#Comment_360144

    Sorry but you can't honestly sit here and say Nurse is the most balanced killer and not have some inclination towards her. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you played her, your statement she is the most balanced says everything.

    My statement says what it says. Anything and everything else is your imagination.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360183#Comment_360183

    My statement says what it says. Anything and everything else is your imagination.

    Yea still not convinced. A killer that can pass through objects and ignore core mechanics is not balanced.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360184#Comment_360184

    Yea still not convinced. A killer that can pass through objects and ignore core mechanics is not balanced.

    You don't have to be convinced of the truth for it to be true. This is a subjective topic and I gave my subjective answer. Your subjective answer being different from mine doesn't make mine objectively wrong.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360188#Comment_360188

    You don't have to be convinced of the truth for it to be true. This is a subjective topic and I gave my subjective answer. Your subjective answer being different from mine doesn't make mine objectively wrong.

    Dude, she ignores walls and core mechanics. There's nothing subjective here. She subverts the core designs of the game. Not balanced OBJECTIVELY. It's like saying a gun that can see through and shoot through walls is balanced in a shooter. No, any shooter that has a weapon like that would place it in the power weapon category, not as a weapon you can just spawn with, purely because it's so overpowered.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360192#Comment_360192

    Dude, she ignores walls and core mechanics. There's nothing subjective here. She subverts the core designs of the game. Not balanced OBJECTIVELY. It's like saying a gun that can see through and shoot through walls is balanced in a shooter. No, any shooter that has a weapon like that would place it in the power weapon category, not as a weapon you can just spawn with.

    Whatever floats your boat. You have your opinion, I have mine. You're gonna have to learn to live with the fact that your opinion is not objectively right.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360192#Comment_360192

    Dude, she ignores walls and core mechanics. There's nothing subjective here. She subverts the core designs of the game. Not balanced OBJECTIVELY. It's like saying a gun that can see through and shoot through walls is balanced in a shooter. No, any shooter that has a weapon like that would place it in the power weapon category, not as a weapon you can just spawn with.

    rainbow six siege wants to know your location

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360201#Comment_360201

    Whatever floats your boat. You have your opinion, I have mine. You're gonna have to learn to live with the fact that your opinion is not objectively right.

    Hey here's my new killer idea. THE GOD. His ability to to instantly kill survivors if he starts a chase with them. IMO that's totally balanced. Your opinion means nothing and there is no objective way to say this killer is unbalanced.

    That's literally how you sound.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360205#Comment_360205

    Hey here's my new killer idea. THE GOD. His ability to to instantly kill survivors if he starts a chase with them. IMO that's totally balanced. Your opinion means nothing and there is no objective way to say this killer is unbalanced.

    That's literally how you sound.

    If you are experiencing auditory and/or visual hallucinations, I recommend you see a doctor. I gave my opinion in a thread asking for opinions. Out of 15 options, I picked one. That's the full extent of what I did. Anything and everything else is you conflating your imagination for actual knowledge.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360216#Comment_360216

    If you are experiencing auditory and/or visual hallucinations, I recommend you see a doctor. I gave my opinion in a thread asking for opinions. Out of 15 options, I picked one. That's the full extent of what I did. Anything and everything else is you conflating your imagination for actual knowledge.

    Not saying you can't have an opinion.

    I'm saying you have no objectivity.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360222#Comment_360222

    Not saying you can't have an opinion.

    I'm saying you have no objectivity.

    And I'm saying you're projecting. You came in here with assumptions that make no sense (and that I've debunked time and time again), built strawman after strawman, and constantly pretend you know my reasoning, even though I've not said it (in this thread, anyway).

    If my opinion offends you so, then you can always leave the discussion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360117#Comment_360117

    I rarely play her, in fact, and for a very good reason. I hadn't played her in months, and when I picked her up again, I get Rancid Abattoir. Nearly every single time I play the Nurse, I get Coldwind Farm. I'd rather just play something else that isn't completely neutered due to a map.

    nurse doesnt care about corn. just need to learn to watch corn move and get better corn vision

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360225#Comment_360225

    And I'm saying you're projecting. You came in here with assumptions that make no sense (and that I've debunked time and time again), built strawman after strawman, and constantly pretend you know my reasoning, even though I've not said it (in this thread, anyway).

    If my opinion offends you so, then you can always leave the discussion.

    LOL you've debunked nothing. All you have said is "this is my opinion, deal with it".

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360142#Comment_360142

    nurse doesnt care about corn. just need to learn to watch corn move and get better corn vision

    Well, the Nurse doesn't play herself, does she? I'm playing her, and I have a terrible sense of orientation. The blinking only makes it worse. This is not something that can be fixed.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/359386#Comment_359386

    She takes weeks to learn dude..... not three matches, though I do agree she isn’t at all the most balanced.

    people often say that but spirit is really all about sound. get a good pair of headphones and listen carefully, and youre good to go

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360232#Comment_360232

    LOL you've debunked nothing. All you have said is "this is my opinion, deal with it".

    I debunked your little theory about me being a Nurse main. I guess if you saw my avatar on Steam, you'd think I was a cartoon with DID because there are two drawn characters on it.

    And yes, that is what I've said because that's the purpose of this thread. You, however, just had to go off-topic.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360245#Comment_360245

    Well, the Nurse doesn't play herself, does she? I'm playing her, and I have a terrible sense of orientation. The blinking only makes it worse. This is not something that can be fixed.

    what did u mean by "completely neutered due to a map"? i assumed u were talking about the nurse but i guess u could be speaking of the game in general.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360248#Comment_360248

    I debunked your little theory about me being a Nurse main. I guess if you saw my avatar on Steam, you'd think I was a cartoon with DID because there are two drawn characters on it.

    And yes, that is what I've said because that's the purpose of this thread. You, however, just had to go off-topic.

    LOL wow dude. Whether or not you are a Nurse main does not "debunk" the fact she is unbalanced.

    She can pass through objects and ignore core mechanics of the game. She is not balanced. Debunk that.

    Also the topic is balance, so where did I go off topic except to say you are a Nurse main?

    Logic FTW.

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360250#Comment_360250

    what did u mean by "completely neutered due to a map"? i assumed u were talking about the nurse but i guess u could be speaking of the game in general.

    I meant me while playing the Nurse. I can handle blinking to any location, as long as I have some point of reference. The corn is just the same in every direction. I have nothing to go on in that case.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360255#Comment_360255

    LOL wow dude. Whether or not you are a Nurse main does not "debunk" the fact she is unbalanced.

    She can pass through objects and ignore core mechanics of the game. She is not balanced. Debunk that.

    That's your opinion, and unlike you, I can accept that it's different from mine and not try to take this thread off-topic any further.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360257#Comment_360257

    I meant me while playing the Nurse. I can handle blinking to any location, as long as I have some point of reference. The corn is just the same in every direction. I have nothing to go on in that case.

    oh, the way u stated it made it seem like u were talking about the nurse herself, not just you, my bad

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360261#Comment_360261

    oh, the way u stated it made it seem like u were talking about the nurse herself, not just you, my bad

    Yeah, that was poorly worded, my apologies. The corn doesn't really stop any killer's power, I've even got hatchet hits through the corn. My issue is that blinking with the Nurse through the corn is completely disorienting for me.

    Anyway, this is not the purpose of this thread. Let's drop the discussion and let others express their opinions on which killers they believe are balanced.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360259#Comment_360259

    That's your opinion, and unlike you, I can accept that it's different from mine and not try to take this thread off-topic any further.

    "A killer that can instantly kill you by starting a chase is balanced. It's my opinion so it must be right along with every other opinion. Objectivity doesn't exist."

    That's you.

    And it's not off-topic if the topic is killer balance. 😉

  • Billy and Huntress.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360263#Comment_360263

    "A killer that can instantly kill you by starting a chase is balanced. It's my opinion so it must be right along with every other opinion. Objectivity doesn't exist."

    That's you.

    And it's not off-topic if the topic is killer balance. 😉

    The topic is a question for people to answer. The question is "Most balanced killer in your eyes?". The answers are inherently subjective, since it's a matter of opinion, which the question even acknowledges. I've answered it. You're going off-topic.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360267#Comment_360267

    The topic is a question for people to answer. The question is "Most balanced killer in your eyes?". The answers are inherently subjective, since it's a matter of opinion, which the question even acknowledges. I've answered it. You're going off-topic.

    Stating your opinion doesn't absolve you of criticism of said opinion. Especially if it completely lacks any sort of objectivity.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360270#Comment_360270

    Stating your opinion doesn't absolve you of criticism of said opinion.

    Your criticism is baseless, as are your claims that I lack objectivity, because you've no idea what my reasoning is. Not once have you actually asked for it, you've just assumed it's whatever ridiculous scenario you can come up with (i.e.: you created a strawman) because you've convinced yourself your subjective opinion is objectively right, and therefore anyone who disagrees must be objectively wrong.

    EDIT: And no, I'm not going to state my reasoning for you after the attitude you've demonstrated in this thread. You can go through my 7k+ comments and find another thread where I explained my reasoning, if you actually care to know.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360275#Comment_360275

    Your criticism is baseless, as are your claims that I lack objectivity, because you've no idea what my reasoning is. Not once have you actually asked for it, you've just assumed it's whatever ridiculous scenario you can come up with (i.e.: you created a strawman) because you've convinced yourself your subjective opinion is objectively right, and therefore anyone who disagrees must be objectively wrong.

    I don't need to know your reasoning because Nurse can subvert core mechanics. There's nothing subjective here. She can pass through walls and floors where any other killer has to walk around to find a door or stairs. She can pass through windows and pallets, the 2 key components to a survivor's defense. Whatever reason you have to think she is the most balanced killer is irrelevant when all the evidence points to the contrary.

    If the GOD killer was real and I said he was the most balanced, you don't need to know why I think that when it's 100% obvious the killer is not balanced.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360286#Comment_360286

    I don't need to know your reasoning because Nurse can subvert core mechanics. There's nothing subjective here. She can pass through walls and floors where any other killer has to walk around to find a door or stairs. She can pass through windows and pallets, the 2 key components to a survivor's defense. Whatever reason you have to think she is the most balanced killer is irrelevant when all the evidence points to the contrary.

    Like I said, you've convinced yourself you're right, so everyone else must be wrong. You're not interested in anything anyone has to say, so why did you come to a thread where people are giving their opinions?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360288#Comment_360288

    Like I said, you've convinced yourself you're right, so everyone else must be wrong. You're not interested in anything anyone has to say, so why did you come to a thread where people are giving their opinions?

    "I like the Toyota Sienna" = Opinion that can't be proven wrong. It's entirely subjective.

    "A Toyota Sienna is faster than a Lamborghini" = Opinion that can be objectively proven wrong.

    This discussion falls into the second category. You can have your opinion but that doesn't automatically mean it can't be objectively proven wrong.

    Also if you don't care about all this stuff why are you trying so hard to be correct? Just ignore me if that's the case.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360291#Comment_360291

    "I like the Toyota Sienna" = Opinion that can't be proven wrong. It's entirely subjective.

    "A Toyota Sienna is faster than a Lamborghini" = Opinion that can be objectively proven wrong.

    This discussion falls into the second category.

    So you're here because you just gotta prove those subjective opinions are wrong. Keep fighting the good fight, you're making a difference out there.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360298#Comment_360298

    So you're here because you just gotta prove those subjective opinions are wrong. Keep fighting the good fight, you're making a difference out there.

    Just like your here to prove your subjective opinion is right.

    Like I said, having an opinion does not absolve you of criticism of said opinion.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360303#Comment_360303

    Just like your here to prove your subjective opinion is right.

    Like I said, having an opinion does not absolve you of criticism of said opinion.

    I'm not trying to prove anything. I literally just stated my opinion. You're the one trying to start an argument, and you don't seem to get that nobody cares.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360316#Comment_360316

    I'm not trying to prove anything. I literally just stated my opinion. You're the one trying to start an argument, and you don't seem to get that nobody cares.

    I made a comment about how the guy with the Nurse profile picture thinks Nurse is balanced. Then you started this whole tirade about your opinion and such. You are assuming I was trying to start an argument. You could have just ignored the comment. The fact you continued to push it says to me you are trying to prove something.


    EDIT: Also the fact you made a new thread about balance says to me you are trying to prove something. You can tell me that's not the case until you are blue in the face, but a person that didn't care to prove anything wouldn't be doing either of these things.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360322#Comment_360322

    I made a comment about how the guy with the Nurse profile picture thinks Nurse is balanced. Then you started this whole tirade about your opinion and such. You are assuming I was trying to start an argument. You could have just ignored the comment.

    No, first I explained that I'm not a Nurse main, then I corrected you on what my statement says (not sure why you chose to be wrong about that, since my comment contains the total sum of my statement, by definition, but that's beside the point), then you started to get hyper defensive about how you have a right to criticize my opinion (even though you have nothing to criticize, seeing as how you don't even know my reasoning and just made one up yourself).

    You were also hostile in every single comment, because you can't just read a subjective opinion and leave it at that. Hell, you can't even just say you disagree and leave it at that. No, you have to try to objectively prove why someone else's subjective opinion is wrong, in a thread whose entire purpose is for people to share their subjective opinions on a subject.

  • The Nurse and Spirit

  • Billy

    Hands down the most balanced killer

  • The Shape and The Huntress

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360330#Comment_360330

    No, first I explained that I'm not a Nurse main, then I corrected you on what my statement says (not sure why you chose to be wrong about that, since my comment contains the total sum of my statement, by definition, but that's beside the point), then you started to get hyper defensive about how you have a right to criticize my opinion (even though you have nothing to criticize, seeing as how you don't even know my reasoning and just made one up yourself).

    You were also hostile in every single comment, because you can't just read a subjective opinion and leave it at that. Hell, you can't even just say you disagree and leave it at that. No, you have to try to objectively prove why someone else's subjective opinion is wrong, in a thread whose entire purpose is for people to share their subjective opinions on a subject.

    1) You assumed I was hostile. I was making points.

    2) You can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean it can't be objectively proven wrong.

    3) If I can objectively prove your conclusion wrong, then your reasoning is irrelevant.

    4) You could have easily just ignored my initial comment. But you insist to prove your opinion is right. Hence why you continue to reply.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360335#Comment_360335

    1) You assumed I was hostile. I was making points.

    2) You can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean it can't be objectively proven wrong.

    3) If I can objectively prove your conclusion wrong, then your reasoning is irrelevant.

    4) You could have easily just ignored my initial comment. But you insist to prove your opinion is right. Hence why you continue to reply.

    If I were trying to prove anything about my opinion, I'd be offering arguments. I'd be offering my reasoning. I'm doing nothing of the sort because I genuinely don't care what you think of my opinion. I mean, you don't care what I think either, so I'm just paying you back in kind, I suppose.

1 2 3