Most balanced killer in your eyes?

Wanna see who the majority finds balanced.

Comments

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360343#Comment_360343

    If I were trying to prove anything about my opinion, I'd be offering arguments. I'd be offering my reasoning. I'm doing nothing of the sort because I genuinely don't care what you think of my opinion. I mean, you don't care what I think either, so I'm just paying you back in kind, I suppose.

    Then why are you bothering to reply to me? Sorry I just don't buy it. If you genuinely didn't care what I think then you wouldn't reply instantly to each reply I make. You would have said "I don't actually main Nurse" to my original comment and left it at that. At this point I'm convinced you just want to get the last word in edgewise. Good luck with that.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360346#Comment_360346

    Then why are you bothering to reply to me? Sorry I just don't buy it. If you genuinely didn't care what I think then you wouldn't reply instantly to each reply I make. You would have said "I don't actually main Nurse" to my original comment and left it at that.

    I have my reasons. Were you less hostile, perhaps I'd clue you in on them. Of course, you'll just perceive this as "proof" that you're right about whatever you've made up in your head, but it's your right to be wrong.

    The question is, why are you bothering with any of this when you clearly don't care why anyone thinks anything?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360117#Comment_360117

    I rarely play her, in fact, and for a very good reason. I hadn't played her in months, and when I picked her up again, I get Rancid Abattoir. Nearly every single time I play the Nurse, I get Coldwind Farm. I'd rather just play something else that isn't completely neutered due to a map.

    @thesuicidefox funny it looks like he just said he didn’t main nurse and stayed his reason, and then you started something unnecessary.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360352#Comment_360352

    I have my reasons. Were you less hostile, perhaps I'd clue you in on them. Of course, you'll just perceive this as "proof" that you're right about whatever you've made up in your head, but it's your right to be wrong.

    The question is, why are you bothering with any of this when you clearly don't care why anyone thinks anything?

    You're reasons mean nothing. Action speaks louder than words.

    I'm willing to take other points into consideration, but there is no convincing me that Nurse is balanced when she literally subverts the core mechanics of the game. This can be proven OBJECTIVELY. Therefore when one says "Nurse is the MOST balanced killer" it just proves how skewed their perception of the game is, as they lack any sort of objectivity.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360142#Comment_360142

    @thesuicidefox funny it looks like he just said he didn’t main nurse and stayed his reason, and then you started something unnecessary.

    But hey he's welcome to just ignore me, since he doesn't care about my opinions anyway right? Someone that actually believes that wouldn't continue to reply to me. He would have stated his reasons and left it at that.

  • @thesuicidefox that goes both ways since you don’t seem to care about his reasoning.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @thesuicidefox that goes both ways since you don’t seem to care about his reasoning.

    No I don't and I never said I did because his conclusion can be shown as objectively wrong.

    "A Toyota Sienna is faster than a Lamborghini". Your reasoning means nothing here if the conclusion is objectively falsifiable.

  • Proving my point. ^ but I’m done here not gonna engage in a pointless argument for a hour.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Proving my point. ^ but I’m done here not gonna engage in a pointless argument for a hour.

    Same. I got what I needed.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Proving my point. ^ but I’m done here not gonna engage in a pointless argument for a hour.

    Yea... I agreed with you that I don't care for his reasoning. Doesn't mean I don't care to point out an objectively false perspective.

  • Positively surprised that so many players also consider Billy and Spirit the most balanced Killers.

    Good job guys, restored some faith here!

  • Hillbilly is best balanced.

  • imma say huntress/spirit/billy are pretty balanced

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/358946#Comment_358946

    @PhantomMask20763 there's so counterplay to a god tier Spirit, she'll hear you walking.

    For me its Billy.

    This. Idk why Billy is the top-tier killer, ez loop-able.

  • From among the free killers (those are the only ones I own right now) I think it's probably Hillbilly, since if you loop him properly through confined spaces the only thing he has going for him is his movement speed. Many people saying Huntress, but I feel like it's not that balanced for killer-side, as her terrible movement speed makes her far more difficult to apply generator pressure. At least that's my experience.

    The whole argument about Nurse being out of whack because she subverts "core mechanics of a game" is completely self-defeating. If you are subverting mechanics of the game it means that when Nurse is involved the game stops being "standard Dead By Daylight" but rather "Nurse Dead By Daylight", which is a game and a set of principles both sides have to learn anew to play it proficiently and therein lies balance. To get proficient enough at Nurse to make her truly unbalanced demands almost pro levels of dedication and hours put in in a consistent manner. It is such a mechanically complex killer to wield that counterplay to her in most games is just not being a ######### survivor...

  • Don't feed him, guys D:

  • I didn't (at) him, just wanted to say my piece and shut up afterwards

  • Nurse as she is the only Killer for which it actually is skill versus skill and not hoping on the other party to make a mistake to capitalise on.

1 2 3 ›