Favorite Dead by Daylight Streamers?
Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQsxPDtyXI
Tagged:
Community Manager
Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQsxPDtyXI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg, another Azralyn fan!!! I didn't think I would see the day! Oh but I also like (In order) Ohmwrecker, Tru3Talent, Ardetha, Paulie Esther, Hybrid Panda, and (occasionally) Noob3,
Propably no0b3. I like his sense of humor.
Tru3, Ardetha and Puppers.
Don't really have a favorite as most of them report me for killing them in-game.
Oh...
Monto, ScottJund (DamnNoHtml@Youtube), TydeTyme, and Tru3Ta1ent.
Monto has the most entertaining presentation. I've wasted hours upon house watching his vdeos when I am bored. I don't watch TV so it says a lot.
ScottJund is a genius and anyone can learn a lot from watching his videos. His approach to the game is methodical in a way I haven't seen from the others.
TydeTyme has a voice for radio and relaxing enough to listen to while heading to bed. I've done so on many occasions. He's reminds me of a psychotic "Newman" from "Seinfeld".
Tru3ta1ent is charismatic and well, talented.
Yeah, I saw you teaming with Puppers earlier. (Or someone else with the same name and played as Tapp)
I would make an exception and say Puppers WOULD be my favorite, as he doesn't do anything toxic and he actually looks like a nice guy, everyone else is confined to this safe space of some sort where they have some kind of clique that you have to squeeze your way into. Let me stop before i actually name people.
Fair enough.
I like Hybrid, Tyd, and Monto my self.
I used to watch Bahroo a lot but he stopped playing the game, still watch him though.
Pug
Zubat
Marth
I usually watch these guys.
Pzyber
Morf_uk
Pug
maybe Senzuduck
Although he is not technically a streamer, I love Monto the best. There's a small time streamer called uncharted_, he's an Australian streamer, he's very intelligent and a lot of fun. He's up there with Monto as a favorite.
Also a big fan of Tru3, HybridPanda, Zubat, and Pug.
Och*do is my fav but now I watch more Monto
AdmiralBahroo was my favourite and I hope he gives the game a try again when the next killer comes out or he (maybe) gets fed up with the action shooters for a while. I really like his snarkiness and his "WTFISTHISSH*T" approach to games, but I just can't get into shooters.
Tru3 has a nice laid-back attitude, but I'm not interested in survivor gameplay so I skip every second game.
Monto makes interesting videos, have yet to watch him in a stream.
A few others that I won't mention by name seemed good to me, but their behaviour quickly made me leave their streams forever.
Panda - Funny personality. Always seems so polite, then panics and ends up randomly swearing at survivors which sounds out of place with his polite accent lol
Marth - Treats DS users like garbage with a hard tunnel. Also punishes people who abuse the nastiest loops. It's satisfying to watch.
FunGoose - Australian streamer though (late EU times), extremely good at both roles, describes everything in detail what he does and why he does that constantly. If you want to learn something interesting, go watch him. Really neat top player. Currently my favorite.
ScottJund - Another great high tier player, once a Huntress main.
Marth - (haven't watched him in months), same as above, I like his "Okay, ######### your survivor BS, you gonna get wrecked" attitude.
ZubatLeL - Yet another great high tier player, billy main, however he is full of himself, which can be quite annoying in the long run.
Vinc3ntvega - Great comedy oriented streamer, if you want a good laugh, watch him, not really a top tier player, but the usual red rank one.
TheEntityLeftHand - Roleplaying high tier trapper. Pretty amusing, especially if you like Trappers.
Diana Dunaeva she is a monster from russia with the nurse, and when SHE play surv is a madness ! her chases are so long and fun!
I can almost tolerate Tru3talent but he can get kind of boring because he puts basically no emotion into his streams. Pretty bland.
Space coconut is ok. He needs to work on his presentation more and stop schilling his store for the first full quarter of his videos.
True with his no NOED stance is really pretentious, if he doesn't like 1hit downs he also shouldnt play bubba or billy. Other than that he's fun to watch.
Ardetha is impossible to watch, so cocky and with really cringy oneliners.
Monto is great
Marth is way to cocky.
I like RunningMan, Senzuduck is also entertaining to watch.
Noob3 is great too nowadays.
Tru3Ta1ent all the way very entertaining and plays both killer and survivor and understands,knows the game very well.
So many names! Going to check out these other streamers!!!
There's only
Hybrid Panda
Trutal3nt
Cahlaflour
Zubat
Edgaralanbrolive
I prefer chill streamers who play for fun and don't care about winning or losing and have really nice communities.
I'd rather play the game than watch someone else play the game........
TheEntityLeftHand - best trapper. His RP is fun. Totally underrated
HybridPanda
VincentVega
Pug
Noob3, Hybrid Panda and Zet0r!
makes sense
I always hear "You get the camel's hand, linkage, welcome to the tune tale". Especially with that hand movement which looks somewhat like a camel's neck and head.
Morf_UK- just very enjoyable for me to watch. Moustache is ok too I guess. Been watching for a couple of years now, great place to be.
fudge- Amazing killer streamer. Mains Huntress and plays a good amount of nurse, but plays pretty much all killers from time to time. Also has music intros he made for a lot of the killers. Trust me, they are great!
PsychoScorpionz- Another brilliant killer streamer. He pretty much plays exclusively Pig and I'd say is the best Pig in the game.
beccasvg- Plays both killer and survivor, Huntress main on the killer side. I just personally enjoy when I get to catch her streams. Suits my personality very well.
Giddawid- Just a really chill dude. As you may know, Community Manager for DBD. Plays Killer and Survivor. 2 Main Killers are Huntress and Billy. Racked up nearly 1000 hours in his stream which says a lot about Gid, not just as a streamer, but also as an individual and for me personally, a friend!
Vinc3ntVega - Very fun streamer. Has a lot of bits he does for certain survivors and killers. Just a really fun stream to watch.
Cahlaflour - Don't catch her streams too often but again just a very cool streamer and I enjoy hanging out when I get to do so.
Would also like to say every stream I've mentioned here has a phenomenal community to go along with it and I have made friends within these communities. I tend to lurk quite a lot but just from lurking, I can highly recommend everyone I mentioned here! They are all lovely individuals!
Like Monto vids just a lot a bit. This guy really creates content: every his perkbuild have a certain idea, which he relies on. All pieces of build work great, unless you watching him playing with random perks, which he also doing time to time.
Like TrU3Ta1ent for staying true to his style: relying much on mindgames, always staying positive and spreading idea of sportsmanship and non toxic gameplay, despite having a bunch of haters and streamsnipers.
Havent heard of a lot of these streamer
You're right on both points and I'm working on being a better creator in general. Thanks 😊
Bloody Party Streamers, specially when stacked.