Favorite Dead by Daylight Streamers?
Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQsxPDtyXI
Tagged:
Community Manager
Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQsxPDtyXI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Runningman is honestly a legend. Rarely get to play against him but it's always fun.
Cahla is fun to watch, she's just down to earth, friendly and wants to have fun.
Also AngryPug is really entertaining sometimes. His twitch clips are the best hands down. He gets those ######### moments a lot and his reactions are so funny.
TydeTyme, Marth, Morf, Puppers, VinceVega and of course McCote are my other faves. Honestly I switch between streamers a lot so there's loads I've not mentioned but are top notch entertainment.
Mine is Vinc3ntVega - He streams 6pm - 10pm EST.
He's funny as hell, a good survivor/killer and doesn't take the game too seriously. He interacts with chat more than any other streamer I know. His beard is also majestic.
Definitely check him out if you can. He's well worth your time!
will do
Not a fan of Tru3 as he just seems really boring. And has a bland personality. Tyde just seems like an As*hole. Not just with the way he speaks but the way he responds to his comments on constructive criticism. I'm indifferent on Monto, but I don't watch him either.
Strange I hear, you get to keep camels and licky, thank you for this opportunity.
Morf
Cahla
Gammalunatic
i have heard of cahla but never catch her streams
My fav streamer? 100% myself, but perhaps I'm just biased
its ok to be biased
Watched him a few times now and I must say his voice changer and the way he speaks make his stream almost unbearable to me. It's a pity because I love watching a good trapper and this killer isn't played nearly enough by streamers.
I used to like him, but he is too preachie while being a massive tunneler/camper. I got bored of watching him.
Monto, Panda, Puppers (light-hearted), and Noob3 (he is funny to watch, and usually after bulling a killer ends up dead anyways because he always pushes it. Does not take himself seriously.)
Sir you're playing Dead by Daylight not Fortnite
His community are some of the most generous people I've ever seen. It's not uncommon to see people just randomly gift new viewers with a month twitch sub to his channel, or help regular viewers keep their subscriptions going
All around awesome streamer and great community!
Wish he had a YouTube channel. I’ll try and get a look at his older streams.
Yeah for some it takes alot to get used to if at all, so I get it. He started RPing Billy and that particular voice changer and the slowness of his speech made that unbearable for me and I had to turn off the stream.
IMO it's just fun to be in this fake praising cult. And watching his epic hatch stand offs and not breaking character for even a second is amazing. Seems like he put alot of effort into putting Billy and Trap Daddy on facerig to really appear like they are the one streaming. Anyway this is too much of a commercial now.
Praise! Rejoice!
Puppers
puppers is ok but he looks like dwight to much and i hate dwight mains
BattleMick. The most boosted survivor/killer in Australia.
Tru3 was a great help for my basics.
Then i outgrew him since i preferred to play rather than watch.
And because of that, i don't really watch any others.
I mean Marth is chill, but i don't watch him live.
I will, thanks
Ain’t no one out there as c a l m as Ardetha
Love watching Meg give him noddy for hours
dont like the name
We hate you, too >_<
good dwight mains are useless
So is that massively ignorant opinion of yours 8-)
Thanks for the kind words, Matty
You melon
if you dont main nea you are wrong
nea is a killer joke so funny har har har
Perhaps I'm too old to get it, but is this thread a joke? OP roots for streamer and proceeds to post a video bashing on her?
people who do certain things deserve to be called out
even when she streams other games the numbers are similar with the same small amount of people talking
If I am listening to anyone speaking it’s KyuzoPlays.
The OP has said a lot of stupid stuff in this thread.
Lmao I don't know man, I just can't logic past the first post.
so have you

a majority of what i have said is not serious
its called sarcasm
shes not my favorite streamer
just watch the video to find out why
Yeah. That explains your name, too.
I know, it was all downhill from there
right?
No0b3. He's one of the best players that I've seen, and he's got such a good attitude most of the time. Even when he gets frustrated, he seems to be able keep a relatively cool head. Except around Claudettes. He's got a little thing against Claudettes nowadays.